Christian Science Nurse Job Description Sample
Technician At Christian Organization
We are looking for a Christian technician with a missionary heart to work in several locations Papua & West Papua, Indonesia. Sometimes on a remote island in Raja Ampat another time in the interior. We envision the person to be 30 – 45 years of age and be prepared to work in a wide range of technical areas, including construction, automotive and electronic areas. The person would be required to assist in setting up mission locations (including an airbase) including the energy needed for the project. He/she will steer a mainly Papuan team that is not used to the work and that is why experience and a can-do attitude are required (instead of only theoretical knowledge).
The candidate should be honest, flexible, organized, detailed and a team player. He/she should have an ability to multitask and prioritize daily demands.
The candidate should be willing to learn basic Indonesian and be prepared to deal with people from different backgrounds.
He/she should have a loving heart and a strong will to serve the Lord in a remote area where many challenges will be faced. Working for a mission organization in one of the poorest areas of Indonesia, he/she will also have the opportunity to make the difference and save lives with his/her work.
Our NGO offers a full-time contract starting with one year with a 3-month probation period, a generous holiday’s package and full board accommodation. The candidate will also be allowed to do some free diving in one of worlds richest reef area’s.
We look forward hearing from someone who likes to make a difference!
Vice President, Southwest Region-Forensic Engineering And Building Science
If you have the necessary experience, have shown stability with past employers, have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities, let EJS Group guide you through a highly competitive marketplace. EJS Group will provide you with insight into our client's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities. Apply today and allow us to present you to our client for maximum exposure.
My client is a leading global provider of building and forensic science experts who provide a comprehensive and diverse range of engineering, rehabilitative design, consulting, enclosure commissioning (BECx), construction management, and field performance testing services. They have a reputation as a trusted advisor and industry leader that has contributed to their unprecedented growth and expansion over the past 3 years.
Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the company, the Divisional Vice President provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the Division executes operational management, controls and Business Development strategy to effectively grow the Division. This role ensures regional Directors and Department Managers and Project Managers are accountable for designated areas of responsibility, staffing, policy and practice compliance, and able to meet obligations toward the Division’s objectives. Identifies areas of unsatisfactory operational performance and develops corrective actions for resolution. This role is responsible for understanding their respective markets and competition.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for driving the Division to achieve and surpass sales, office and project profitability, cash flow and business goals and objections.
- Participates in strategic planning, provides leadership, and executes to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the Division.
- Alignment and collaboration; builds and promotes partnership between Regional Director of Operations and Business Development; regularly interacts with, provides and relays information between the Executive team and the Regional Directors to accomplish the goals of the company; interacts regularly with all Division leaders to ensure consistency in interpretation and execution of company policies, procedures and strategy.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises management staff effectively. Implements development initiatives & corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with and utilizes Human Resources as appropriate. Works with Regional Directors and Departments Managers regarding employee reviews and compensation plans.
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships within Division; work with and through Regional Director of Business Development to foster partnerships.
- Develop and maintain high-profile external relationships within customer constituents, professional organizations.
- Monitors, and reports on progress to sales/revenue goals & operating costs within functional areas. Alerts management of monthly sales projections, proposals, cost and labor over runs. Makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to same.
- Participates in project pricing, scoping, strategic proposal development, and client negotiations to ensure project profitability, and appropriate risk reward relationship. Provides contract review/negotiations and execution for projects and works with the managers regarding invoicing and accounts receivable.
- Works with the Regional Directors, Business Development and Department Managers to ensure service relevance, delivery excellence, and client satisfaction.
- Continually investigates and introduces process improvement measures and presents suggestions to Executive team for consideration.
- Promote a sales culture and model trusted advisor relationships with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering/Architecture related discipline
- 10 + years’ experience in Engineering, Architecture or construction management
- Demonstrated experience meeting operational business goals; experience must include previous management of weekly/monthly operational and financial metrics
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a team of direct reports
- Preferred PE or AIA license
- Technically competent and able to effectively communicate and build rapport with team, clients, co-workers and sub-contractors
- Ability to effectively accept coaching and mentoring.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach, develop and mentor team
- Must have practical understanding of building structures
- Anticipates and plans for changes in client needs, new technology and industry conditions
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound discretion and judgment in all situations
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Flexible, responsive and confident multi-tasker able to work independently, handle multiple deadlines and accommodate shifting priorities.
- High level of financial acumen
- Must demonstrate a commitment to quality, organization, meticulous attention to detail and consistency in work product
- Exude confidence in all actions; Earn respect and encourage accountability thru Company Core Values. Admit mistakes
- Cool under pressure; able to trouble shoot with a clear mind
- Curiosity; Explores the unknown; culture, staff, industry, services
- Understands value proposition
- Seeks to understand
- People Focused; Able to adapt well, and appreciate differences
- Caring; treats others with courtesy, sensitivity and respect
- Considers human element and responds empathetically
- Managerial courage; Doesn’t hold back; provides direct, competent and actionable feedback to others
- Faces people or problems quickly and directly
- Is not afraid to take negative action if needed
- Analytical Mind
- Eye for details
- Ability to predict future outcomes, trends with data
- Synthesizes large amounts of information and distills into actionable components
Data Science Machine Learning Lead - North Carolina
OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
What You'll Do:
- You will have the opportunity to accelerate innovation in artificial intelligence by working with the military to develop innovative solutions that harness the best technologies to process vast amounts of data, for critical mission systems and decision making.
- You will apply knowledge of your particular field of specialization towards the assessment of program concepts, research and development activities, or emerging technologies.
- You will be a machine learning engineer, leadership and clients will look to your guidance to help them evaluate technical progress, identify risks, and recommend mitigation activities.
- You will have access to online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk.
- You will have a chance to change the world with the Data Science Bowl—the world’s premier data science for social good competition.
- You will participate in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government.
- You will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books.
- You will build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts.
What You Have:
- You have 7+ years of experience with analytics, Big Data, data science, machine learning, or artificial intelligence, including serving in technical delivery roles, such as data scientist, developer, architect, engineer, mathematician, statistician, or machine learning specialist.
- You have 5+ years of experience with leading or managing delivery teams, projects, development efforts, or research efforts and traditional and Agile framework project management approaches and constructs.
- You have 3+ years of experience with programming experience, including machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe, and MXNET.
- You have 3+ years of experience with business development, client or customer relationship management, and proposal development, including grant applications.
- You have experience with developing effective delivery or research teams, including recruiting, hiring, mentoring, coaching, or managing team members.
- You have experience with authoring technical content, including whitepapers or peer-reviewed articles.
- You have ability to communicate results to both technical and non-technical audiences effectively, including presenting to senior executives, industry conferences, technical seminars, or meet-ups.
- You have ability to obtain a security clearance.
- You have a BA or BS degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, CS, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Operations Research.
Stunning benefits package!
Technology And Computer Science Intern
Graham Technologies is hiring a Technology and Computer Science Intern for the Fall and Spring Semester to work out of our Corporate Headquarters in Upper Marlboro, MD. We are looking for a hardworking, bright, and energetic undergraduate pursuing a degree in CS, Computer Engineering, or Math. This is a paid internship.
- Design and Implement scalable, service-oriented software, including Web services, for deployment in worldwide networks
- Perform object-oriented software development languages which include Java, Ruby on Rails, and C#
- Develop algorithms and write software to support analysis tools
- Execute R&D related to security vulnerabilities in applications and operating systems and integrate commercial products and custom software solutions
- Candidates may also be asked to support other activities related to software development to include documentation, configuration management, basic system administration, code reviews and system design
- Other Duties as required
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills
- 1+ months of experience in a professional work environment obtained through internships or other work experience
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree with a minimum of 30 credit hours completed
- Experience with using key analytic and computer tools, including Microsoft Word and Excel or similar spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with Amazon WebServices is a plus
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Senior Social And Behavioral Science Specialist
Place of Performance: Silver Spring, MD
Salary based on experience.
The Performance, Risk, and Social Science Office (PRSSO) within NOAA requires contract support for executive level planning, economics, social sciences, and communication to help achieve NOAA’s mission. This effort requires a firm understanding of NOAA’s mission and capabilities. The ability to work effectively with NOAA teams is critical for success.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of substantial and progressive experience demonstrating proficiency in managing and conducting social and behavioral science projects.
Minimum Education: Graduate degree from an accredited college or university which provides substantial knowledge in public administration, business administration, social science, behavioral science, environmental science, project management, or related field.
Functional Responsibility: Manages and conducts activities and projects to develop, refine, implement, analyze, document, and promote NOAA’s social and behavioral science and makes recommendations for consideration by NOAA management. Collaborates with, assists, and informs NOAA practitioners on social and behavioral science on projects, including integrating social/behavioral science into NOAA’s mission, incorporating social science research in management decisions to increase community resilience, utilizing social science methods to assess and communicate risk while reducing vulnerability to changing environmental conditions, and collecting social science data and information to strengthen the implementation of ecosystem-based management.
Please submit your résumé in MS Word format when responding
EEO and drug-free workplace
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status
Python Data Science Software Engineer
New York, NY – USA
As part of the Chief Information Security Office - our Security Data Science team is dedicated to identifying, researching, and solving complex information security problems using a data-centric approach.
Working closely with the security, development, and product teams - we collect, process, and analyze data generated throughout the company to find new approaches to take on hard security challenges.
What's the Role?
As a Python Data Science Software Engineer, you’ll help design and build our information security data science platform while collaborating closely with the rest of the team on the data science research and development projects.
We'll Trust You To:
- Identify and think about hard to solve information security problems
- Collect and curate data needed to understand and solve the problems
- Contribute to and help drive the development of our data science platform
- Explore, research, describe, and analyze data
- Communicate the insights and results of our analysis
- Strong Python programming skills with an understanding of what it takes to write high quality code
- Familiarity and comfort with most aspects of Python 3 including object-oriented programming and the data science stack
- Initiative and ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment with minimum supervision
- An interest in Information Security, data science, machine learning, and learning new technologies
- Deep understanding of computer and networking fundamentals
- At least 3 years of development experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technology related field
- A passion for designing and building software to help solve problems
- Good conceptual knowledge of probability and statistic
- Familiarity/interest in learning our technology stack:
- Python 3 development experience (flask, SQLAlchemy, requests, etc.)
- Python data science stack (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, sklearn, Jupyter, etc.)
- Experience working with graph data
- Apache, PostgreSQL, Docker
- ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
Science Instrument Systems Engineer
Lentech, Inc. is currently seeking a Science Instrument Systems Engineer
Goddard Space Flight Center; Greenbelt, MD 20771
This position requires the candidate to pass a US Government background investigation.
Job Functions and
The Instrument Engineer performs activities associated with instrument systems engineering. Performs instrument engineering studies, analyses, and development in support of flight, airborne, and ground mechanical and electrical hardware including all scientific and support software required to operate and/or test the associated equipment and/or facility.
- A Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent education and experience, in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science from an accredited institution.
- Ten years of experience with an interdisciplinary background in the development of aerospace hardware.
- A minimum of 3 years of flight instrument hardware/software development experience is also required.
Lentech, Inc. provides technology-enabled IT Solutions and Mission Technical Solutions to civil, defense and intelligence customers. Through our accumulated years of experience, industry expertise, and strategic partnerships, Lentech has built mission-critical solutions for our federal and commercial customers. Lentech’s clients achieve full life-cycle support and cost effective managed services supporting enterprise computing and applications initiatives for Government agencies. Lentech’s newly established Mission Technical Solutions Division is focused on providing engineering, operations, I&T and technical services to civil and defense customers primarily in the aerospace fields.
Lentech, Inc. is a performance-based company providing employees with challenging and interesting work, competitive pay and benefits, and opportunities to learn and grow. We focus on providing an environment of fun, sharing, collaboration and connection. Our culture is team oriented, non-hierarchical and entrepreneurial. It gives people a chance to participate and be a factor in the company’s growth and success.
Lentech, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identification, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law. We are proud of the diversity of our staff and seek diversity in our applicants.
VP Of Data Science
VP of Data Science
Seeking a VP of Data Science to head up and lead our world-class Data Science team. The ideal candidate will be excited by the opportunity to innovate in the field of large-scale data science using machine learning, and artificial intelligence. You must have the ability to inspire the team and help them drive innovation daily, on our unique and industry changing ad-tech platform.
Become an authority in our data, products, and systems
Lead a team of 10+
Contribute to strategic architecture, design and delivery discussions
Lead and facilitate collaboration across teams, functions and offices
Spark, SparkML, AutoML, SciKit Learn, etc.
Google Cloud Platform (GCP), BigQuery, Hadoop
Technical degree, preferred Master’s or PhD in a Quantitative Discipline (e.g. Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Neural Science, etc.)
Leading high performance teams
Experience as a data scientist delivering models within a large scale data environment
Expertise in distributed systems environments and applying Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Experience building and managing geographically distributed teams
Excellent people management skills
Excellent communication skills
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented science. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Full-time only
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- Write clearly about complex topics
- Extensive knowledge of the health industry
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and communication skills
- Familiar with academic journals
- Self-motivation and discipline to regularly set and achieve work goals
- BSc degree
Sr. Data Science & Analytics
Location: Santa Clara, CA .
Core Requirements – Technical:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Artificial Intelligence, Complex Systems, Engineering, etc.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with statistical software tools. We prefer experience in Python and Python statistical libraries. Also accepted: R, SAS, SPSS, Strata, Matlab.
- High proficiency with standard database skills (e.g., SQL), data preparation / processing / wrangling / munging.
- Deep conceptual understanding of probability & statistics, Client algorithm intuition, and computer science fundamentals.
- Deep experience in statistical and machine learning techniques such as classification, regression, feature selection and feature engineering, hyperparameter tuning, unsupervised learning methods, etc.
- Personal projects and Kaggle competition results can serve as differentiators.
- 2+ years of experience working in a business context (technology consulting, systems integration, management consulting, working as an analyst "in industry,” etc.)
- Comfort communicating and collaborating with client experts.
- Strong "data storytelling” with good grasp of data visualization.
- Collaborating with clients to understand their business problems and analytic needs.
- Given the unstructured and complex business problems, identify the appropriate analytic or Client use cases that would constitute a solution tailored to those needs.
- Research algorithms, design experiments, test hypotheses, and build actionable models.
- Produce prototypes and proofs-of-concept that are tested on large datasets.
- Effectively document and communicate methodologies and results.
- Produce high-quality "storytelling” including data visualizations, dashboards, and executive presentations.
- We are client- and peer-relationship focused. Our success comes from having happy clients AND happy project teams.
- We are independent, but also thrive in a team environment. We aim for the best of both worlds: high autonomy plus high support and teamwork. Artificial Intelligence is an emerging field – we all learn from each other and each team member leads the way in some areas.
- Opportunities for "blue sky” and "art of the possible” thinking. We hire candidates both for what they know and for what they can imagine. We frequently work on emerging opportunities that don't have a single "best practice” solution. If you come up with a great idea, you'll get the green light to run with it!
- We learn from each other and share knowledge regularly: Because AI is an emerging area, we set aside time to stay up-to-date and share knowledge through "brown bags,” formal training sessions, and on real Gravity Labs R&D projects.
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!