Christian Science Practitioner Job Description Sample
Christian Counselor / Therapist / Social Worker
Family and Couple Therapy Services, Inc., located in Forest Hill, MD, is seeking Christian therapists, counselors and/or social workers with the faith and educational background to serve individuals and families in the northern Maryland and southern Pennsylvania area. Our client base is expanding and we’re looking for more counselors to meet the need. We work with highly diverse populations including children, teens, individuals, couples, families, and the elderly. Our goal is to provide the community with solid Christian therapists with professional credentials.
We provide the office space, administrative support, a steady stream of clients and a strong referral base - you provide the professional and caring counseling to help those in need.
We are looking for the following professional credentials in the state of Maryland:
• LCMFT – Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist
• LCPC – Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
• LCSW-C -Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical
The hours are completely flexibly and determined by the counselor and the compensation is highly competitive. We are currently seeking someone to fill a full-time position at our practice. We will assist with all insurance credentialing needed and have a dedicated office staff to make life easier.
Job Type: Full-time
Human Resources Generalist For Christian Ministry
We're looking for a strong Christian leader with a heart for ministry and missions who has a desire to use their HR skills, knowledge and experience for Kingdom purpose. The ideal candidate connects with people quickly and has a positive influence to others. Enjoys change and a variety of work functions in a fast-paced environment. Able to drive forward for completion of tasks while keeping attentive to the details of the job. Below is the job description detail.
Using a high degree of discretion, works to engage, equip and empower employees at all levels for the purpose of helping them reach their full potential. Responsible for being the primary point person for the Human Resources department supporting the ministry mission by managing and coordinating a wide range of human resource functions in accordance with our faith, culture, policies and procedures. Areas of support and responsibility include: employee relations, performance management, recruitment, benefits, on-boarding, and employee engagement.
- Innovative and creative approach toward the fulfillment of the HR department goals while adhering to standard regulations and best practices
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Interacts with staff at all levels offering assistance and support toward effective job performance, real-time feedback and training resources
- Partner with hiring managers to scope job position to gain a solid understanding of not only the skills and education requirements, but also the qualities and attributes of a successful candidate.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt positions, students, volunteers, temporary and intern employees to include; job description, job posting, initial pre-screening, phone interviewing, coordinating in-person interviews with respective manager, reference checks, verbal offers, written offer packages, on-boarding and orientation.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media and internet sites; continually grow the candidate pipeline through constant networking.
- Provide support and coaching to management in regard to staffing, organizational planning, performance management and work flow processes
- Administrate and implement communication programs to increase employee engagement and morale.
- Facilitate and resolve employee relations issues with a Kingdom focus.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications studies or similar field or combination of college and certification as a PHR, SPRH or SHRM-CP
- Three to five years HR Generalist and/or recruiting experience
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws regarding employment practices, including, but not limited to, EEOC Compliance and Title VII, Recruiting Selection, FLSA, ADA and FMLA and ability to apply this knowledge to specific situations.
- Proven skills at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization as well as external contacts
- Proficient computer skills with MS office including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Must have the ability to collect and compile data for various statistical reports relating to Human Resources administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills associated with developing trusting relationships.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a confidential environment.
- Ability to overcome obstacles with proven track record of creating innovative solutions
- Uses the utmost discretion regarding sensitive company and employee information
- Enjoys helping and interacting with people
- Must be able to coordinate resources and responsibilities; be able to get along well with others
- Must be able to lead people and develop a strong rapport with various department staff earning trust and respect.
- Must be a self-starter able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
- Must be able to work a minimum of a 40 hour workweek, plus additional as required to complete assignments on a timely basis.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time while talking on the telephone, using computers for typing and entering data up to 3 – 4 hours at a time.
- Must use 10-key for math calculations, have good communication skills (i.e., communicate clearly and effectively in both written and spoken English).
- Must be able to see with or without corrective lenses
- Must be able to lift boxes weighing up to 10 pounds – maintaining files and documentation requires stooping as well as carrying and/or lifting materials.
- Travel requirements are up to 5% of work time as needed
Retail: Become A Part-Time Customer Support Representative - Christian
If you love providing world-class customer service, interacting with diverse customers, and are looking for a fulfilling career with immense opportunity, look no further! DISHs 10 U.S.-based Customer Service Centers provide award-winning service to millions of customers throughout the nation.
Part-time Customer Support Representatives act as excellent information resources for billing, programming and troubleshooting questions including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience.
Job Duties and
We are currently offering part-time morning and evening shifts and can offer you the flexibility to work a minimum of 20 hours up to a maximum of 32 hours per week.
This flexibility works great for current college students! Training for this role is a total of 5 weeks: Tuesday-Friday 5pm-9pm and Saturday Noon-8:30 (Sunday/Monday off).
The Part-Time Customer Support Representative answers inbound technical and customer service calls from internal and external customers.
Other responsibilities as follows:
Supports Tier 1 technical support and customer service phone support for external customers
Regular and predictable attendance
This support can be, but is not limited to, entertainment services and products, hardware systems/accessories, and customer service inquiries regarding technical support, billing, and general information requests
Provide quality technical support service through one-contact resolution to establish a long-term customer relationship
Accurately respond to questions and assist customers (internal and external) with product features, installation, setup, and troubleshooting and hardware operations primarily via phone
Assist customers with their billing and payments as needed
Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories
A Part-Time Customer Support Representative performs the job duties and responsibilities above as well as the following essential job functions:
Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays, and evenings
Ability to regularly sit for long periods of time
Ability to multi-task; speaking with customer while accurately logging and recording customer information in to call center databases
Take back-to-back phone calls from DISH internal customers nationwide and assist them with questions regarding work order modifications, equipment modifications, as well as activation of customer services
Meet or exceed minimum performance standards including but not limited to Average Handle Time; Customer Satisfaction; Quality, Up-selling, etc.
You will be constantly measured on these metrics
Deescalate upset or irate customers in order to satisfactorily address their customer service needs
For more information, please click here.
#LI-JW1 Christiansburg, VA
Skills - Experience and
A successful Part-Time Customer Support Representative will have the following:
Ability to work at least 20-24 hours/week including at least 1 weekend day (Sat. and/or Sunday)
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
Six-months related customer service/technical support experience and/or training preferred
Analytical and intuitive; capable of following logic and then making the instinctive leap to a solution; problem solving and critical thinking skills are essential
Proficiently utilize Windows OS (XP, 7, 8, 10) and internet search engines
Ability to speak effectively with customers and employees of the organization
Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong sense of professionalism and active listening skills
Ability to problem solve and use available software/tools to understand and craft the right solution across varying customer needs, business rules, and processes
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Christian Preschool Teachers
Praiseland is currently hiring preschool teachers. We are looking for hiring ambitious and motivated people that are able to work in a fast pace environment.
Must be able to work flexible work hours, be punctual and energetic.
If you love working with children, flexible with a positive attitude, while maintaining high expectations, we would love to meet you.
We are hiring both part time and full time employees.
Must have at least 6 ECE units and be enrolled in another class.
CPR certification or willing to take it upon being hired.
We have a strong desire to bring children and their families to our Heavenly Father through faith lessons, music, stories, and programs.
Praiseland provides a strong academic foundation for all children as well as fun based activities, programs, parties, field trips and more.
We offer a variety of child care options for parents and families.
Our first priority is reaching out to our children and their families.
Patient Service Representative - Christian Hospital Ortho And Spine Surgeons
Your Career. Made Better.
BJC Medical Group is a dynamic, multidisciplinary group with locations across the St. Louis metropolitan and outlying areas. The physicians, providers and staff of BJC Medical Group provide the highest level of care to thousands of patients every day.
Louis Bone & Joint Care specializes in Orthopedic medicine and is located in North St. Louis, MO. Join Us!
Role Purpose Serves as a lead for front office activity. Directs the patient flow process at the physician office. Performs patient check in and appointment scheduling as assigned.
Supports Central Billing Office by maintaining patient financial records at the office. Provides closure to patient visit. May support office as switchboard operator as needed. Responsibilities
Handles telephone calls from patients, forwarding calls needing triage.
Performs receptionist duties.
Verifies health insurance payment information and educates patients on the applicable regulations. Collects payments and records data.
Charge entry, which includes assigning diagnostic codes and entering all physician related and clinic charges.
Coordinates information with Central Billing Office to ensure all charges are captures and properly collected. Minimum Requirements Degree
High School Diploma or GED Experience + 2-5 years Benefits Statement Note: not all benefits apply to all openings - Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan- 401(k) plan- Tuition Assistance- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts-On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)-Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center Legal Statement The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Equal Opportunity Employer REQNUMBER: 1167607-2A
School Age Program Group Leader/Driver For Christian Childcare Center
We are a Christian, Evangelical Church with a large and growing Outreach to At-Risk Kids in central Colorado Springs. In addition to the church and it's ministries, we also operate 2 childcare centers with approx. 65 staff serving 325 children ages 6 weeks- 13 years. We are looking to hire applicants with a love for kids and a heart for ministry.
We are primarily looking for individuals with an active faith in Christ and a life pattern of involvement in church and ministry.
This is a church staff position, and the applicant needs to be willing to become an active member of Springs of Life Church. For more information and our statement of faith, you can find us on the web at Springsoflife.org.
- - $10.50-13/hr DOE
- - Full Time, Mon-Fri.
- Leading a School-Age group of 15 kids (Ages 5-13 years)
- Implementing daily schedule
- Running and/or Supervising daily activities
- Implementing center and state rules and regulations regarding school-age programs
- Ensuring a safe program environment for kids
- Meal service (breakfast and afternoon snack served at the center daily)
- General Clean-Up of Classroom throughout the day and at day's end
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have at least three (3) months of full-time or equivalent part-time (480hrs) satisfactory and verifiable experience with school-age children
- Must be 1st Aide & CPR qualified or willing to get qualified
- Must be able to handle large amounts of physical activity (sports and walking excursions with kids)
- Must love kids
- Must love the idea of working with a non-profit ministry/outreach
- Good work ethic
- Must be reliable/dependable/punctual
- Must have a good work history
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have your own reliable vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record
- Competitive pay scale
- Opportunity for promotion within company (Church & Children's Centers)
- Holiday Closures: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Discounted Childcare (FT employees receive up to 50% discount)
Telephone Sales For Christian And Talk Radio Stations
We are looking for a great Phone sales Professional for KADI and KICK Radio Stations.
This person should love talking on the phone and be skilled at closing the sale in a pleasant but specific manner.
A larger than life personality is a plus.Great working environment. Full or part time considered.
Have fun selling community service campaigns!
Daytime hours. Experience preferred.
Email resume for consideration with a cover letter telling us why you would be great for this job.
Part time 9 am to 3 pm would be considered as well as full time.
Hourly plus bonus.
Vision Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interim Principal - Private Christian Armenian Elementary School
INTERIM PRINCIPAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS & DETAILS
The Charlie Keyan Armenian Community School [CKACS] is seeking outstanding andexperienced candidates for the position of Interim Principal. The position will officially begin 8 January 2018 and will be through the completion of the 2017-18 academic year, ending on 29 June 2018. We are seeking candidates who have academic‐administrative experience,enthusiasm to continue expanding our curriculum, and passion for working withchildren, teachers, and parents.
After reviewing the skills, roles, responsibilities and the minimum qualifications provided below, interested and qualified candidates should e-mail a Letter of Interest and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate can also view job details and apply through EdJoin: http://bit.ly/2z9eTdF
The ideal candidate for Interim Principal will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – US or foreign equivalent
- California Teaching Credential
- Administrative Experience in an educational setting
- Familiarity with Early Childhood Education
- Familiarity with K-6 Education [California CCSS]
- Armenian Language Proficiency
Specific skills we are looking for in Interim Principal candidates include:
- Ability to mentor, develop and support teachers
- Be a strong and clear communicator – written and verbal
- Effectively address and resolve issues with parents
- Maintain a calm demeanor in all situations
- Uphold and encourage Professional Conduct among all faculty and Board of Education
- Work collaboratively and professionally with Board of Education
- Prioritization of Education, Curriculum and Teacher related matters above all others
- Delegation of work to Admin Assistant, Faculty, Parent Volunteers, and Board of Education
Specific roles and responsibilities will include:
- Weekly classroom observations with monthly written feedback
- Manage classroom teachers adherence to roles and responsibilities
- Manage fine arts teachers adherence to roles and responsibilities
- Support Board of Education in providing information & data for grant writing efforts
- Work closely with Board of Education on all school related matters
- Maintain WASC and NAEYC accreditations
- Conduct regular staff meetings
- Facilitate appropriate professional development for all staff
- Maintain community relations activity upon request of Board of Education [max 2-3 times monthly]
- Communicate with parents, staff, and the community by means of a weekly newsletter
- Be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment encompassing all aspects of daily operations
- Conduct teacher observations, evaluations, and provide constructive critical feedback
- Implement and conduct discipline procedures for students
- Update staff on laws and state mandated regulations
- Assist in interviewing teacher candidates, classroom aides, personnel, and make recommendations to
- 90 instructional days
- 15 principal duty days after end of year
- 3 in-service days
- Total = 108 Principal Duty Day
Salary & Benefits:
- $4,166/month for fully qualified candidates – otherwise, salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Full Coverage for health, dental and vision insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 5 days paid vacation
Christian Ministry: Caseworker - LSW
The City Mission, a faith based, not for profit organization serving the homeless and at risk population, is seeking a Caseworker (LSW). The Caseworker determines clients' eligibility for a variety of social services and/or provides other services related to crisis intervention and short-term case management.
Essential Job Functions
- Interviews clients to determine needs and refers them to appropriate community resources.
- Develops client Individual Service Plans assistance plans after a needs assessment oral interview.
- Write behavior plans and assist client in reaching goals of the behavior plan.
- Acts as liaison between clients and organizations and agencies.
- Updates client files by recording each contact made with clients and families, and maintains records required for follow-up.
- Provides emergency assistance, crisis intervention, and needed referrals.
- Assesses training needs of clients and families.
- Works closely in conjunction with the Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Facilitate groups and/or teach classes.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Social Work current state licensure. Preferred Independently Licensed Social Worker.
- Excellent reporting skills
- Professes Jesus as Lord and Savior
- Believes the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, & ultimate authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21)
- Patterns life after the example of Jesus and the commands and principles found in the Bible
- Desires to serve the Lord in the ministry of rescue
Essential Physical and Mental Functions
- Remains in a stationary position 70% of the time
- Stand or walk for up 30% of the time on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs occasionally
- Constantly operates a computer
- Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read
- Constant use of hearing (correctable hearing to normal level required)
- Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with clients/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones
- Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Send your cover letter & Resume to (see below) to begin the application process
Christian Education Coordinator
Christian Education CoordinatorII.
High school graduate
Demonstrates organizational and communication skills
People oriented and demonstrates aptitude and creativity for tasks
Experience in developing programs
Enjoy working with youth
Demonstrates computer competency
Experience working with volunteersIII.
Experience working in an educational setting
Post secondary degree in education or related field2 years successful work experience with adult and/or youth programming and volunteersIV.Position
Under direct supervision of the Christian Education Committee, the Christian Education Coordinator will work with the Pastor to provide guidance for the educational programs of the church in accordance with the goals, objectives and policies established by the Christian Education Committee. The Coordinator will:Plan, coordinate, promote and facilitate weekly education classes for youth ages 3 years-8th grade following a schedule developed with the Christian Education CommitteePlan, coordinate, promote and facilitate Vacation Bible School for youth as designated by the Christian Education Committee Recruit and utilize volunteers to effectively teach education classes, VBS and other education programming; providing said volunteers with appropriate training, resources and support
Be present Sunday mornings (or any other time designated as the "usual time" for education classes) to facilitate education classes. Teaching classes may be necessary in emergency situation Maintain office workspace, program materials and supplies
Approach program development with creativity; keeping abreast of the latest methods in church education
Research, study and present curriculum to the Christian Education Committee for approval.Encourage use of resources available
Maintain, coordinate and facilitate all youth programming currently active (youth education classes, Jr. Youth) as well as new programming developed by the committee
Develop agenda for and attend all Christian Education Committee meetings and work with the committee to form programs and policies
Submit monthly Christian Education reports prior to the deadline for the monthly church newsletter
Submit an annual Christian Education budget to the Christian Service Fund Disbursement Committee by November 1, prior to the year of requested expenses
Maintain communication with the congregation to keep members abreast of all educational opportunities. Enlist congregational and Christian Education Committee participation and support in Christian Education programming and projects
Develop, with the Christian Education Committee, regular office hours to be observed and publicized to the congregationV.Terms of EmploymentThe Christian Education Coordinator is an employee of the Schleswig United Church of Christ and will be directly responsible to the Christian Education Committee with oversight and guidance by the PastorIn accordance with the Schleswig United Church of Christ Safe Church Policy, a background check will be completed on selected applicant.Wage will be established by the Christian Education Committee after approval of the Church CouncilTime requirements: average 10-20 hours per week- with seasonal time fluctuations. Additional hours available with development of new programming and budget approval
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!