Christmas Tree Contractor Job Description Sample
Seasonal Christmas Tree LOT Laborer
Title: SEASONAL CHRISTMAS TREE LOT LABORER Location:
United States-Hawaii-Honolulu Job Number: 1700033A •THIS POSITION IS LOCATED OUTDOORS IN THE CHRISTMAS TREE TENT •MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AROUND PINE AND OTHER TREE TYPES • IT IS A REQUIREMENT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO WORK DURING THE MONTHS OF NOVEMBER THRU JANUARY, ESPECIALLY THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS. •FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING; MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS •OPPORTUNITY TO CONTINUE EMPLOYMENT AFTER THE HOLIDAYS
Performs a variety of labor tasks in connection with loading of merchandise and/or beverages in customers vehicles, exercising care to prevent damage or breakage. Duties and
Performs one or a combination of the following: Lifts and carries patron's purchases including merchandise, beverages, soda etc., from retail store or warehouse to customer's vehicle. May use hand truck or dolly if necessary, to move cartons or cases of beverages from one location to another.
Maintains working areas in a clean and orderly condition; picks up debris and trash from grounds; may water grass and flower beds and rake leaves. Picks up empty boxes/containers from work areas using hand cart. Moves to assigned area for disposal.
Operates a compactor machine to crush empty boxes. Removes crushed boxes from machine and ties up for pickup by authorized vendor. Makes prefabricated cardboard containers for the packing/mailing of merchandise to protect them from being soiled, crushed or otherwise damaged during shipment.
Works under the general supervision of a designated supervisor who makes assignments; gives detailed oral and specific instructions on new or standard procedures. Work is reviewed for compliance with instructions. PHYSICAL EFFORT : Is frequently required to lift and carry weights up to 45 pounds; performs duties standing and walking for long periods of time.
WORKING CONDITIONS : Works inside or outside, occasionally in inclement weather. Is subject to bruises, cuts and scratches from cases or cartons. TRAINING REQUIREMENT:
Associate must receive hazardous material (HazMat) training within 90 days of hire per Department of Transportation regulations.
No experience is required; High School graduate or equivalent is preferred. Physical requirements: Required to lift and carry weights up to 45 pounds; performs duties standing and walking for long periods of time.
Shift Supervisor - Store# 09420, BIG Bear & Christmas Tree Lane
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Christmas Tree Clerk
Overview This position will be 40 hours per week through December 31, 2017. Starting January 1, 2018 hours will go down significantly.
WHO WE ARE T&C is a family owned company that builds authentic relationships one interaction at a time through consistent commitment to heartfelt service, relating to people as people (not numbers) and by selling the freshest, highest-quality products available. We have a deep passion for food and people and are always looking for service minded individuals to join our community. WHO YOU ARE You are genuine and authentic in your interactions both with your customers and co-workers.
You thrive in a team environment, take your responsibilities seriously, and always consider the customer in your decisions. You care about your community and the environment. Pursuing knowledge in order to add value and grow is your idea of fun.
Oh and you love food WHAT WE OFFER (IN ADDITION TO BEING A FUN PLACE TO WORK) We have a highly competitive benefits package ($5-$19 weekly medical premiums), vacation/sick time, paid holidays, premium pay rates, an Employee Assistance Program, a discount on virtually everything in our markets, 401(k) plans, profit-sharing and a pension, scholarship program and an employee referral bonus program. Whoa That's a lot of great stuff THE SMALL PRINT WE WANT YOU TO BE AWARE OF We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. All final applicants for employment with T&C will be required to successfully pass a drug screening before they are eligible for employment.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. Duties Provides excellent customer service Prepares department product for sale Helps customers with selection, sales and loading of Christmas trees Assisting grower with receiving and unloading of product Maintains product freshness and variety and fills stock as necessary Maintains department cleanliness (outside area) Works outside Supports and follows all company and department policies Supports and follows sustainability programs Supports and follows all safety and security policies Demonstrates attitude of service to co-workers and customers Operates within the Company's Core Values and Company Brand Qualifications Interest and enthusiasm for Christmas trees Excellent customer service skills Must possess an attitude of service to others Demonstrates self-discipline and accountability Ability to take direction and carry out department tasks and assignments Displays excellent work ethic Must be a team player Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills Ability to work independently, as well as with a diverse group of customers, employees, and leadership Must possess a strong desire to work hard, be enthusiastic, and exude a positive attitude Flexibility to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed Possess full body mobility (bending, stooping, twisting, and reaching) and have excellent manual dexterity Must be able to lift 75 lbs Exemplifies health department standards Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner 18 years or older Entry Level CompensationUSD $12.00/Hr.Maximum CompensationUSD $16.05/Hr. SDL2017
Commercial Christmas Tree Designer
We are seeking a Commercial Christmas Tree Designer to become a part of our team We are seeking talented individuals to assist with designing, decorating and installing giant & prestigious Christmas Trees using ribbons, bows and bulbs this Holiday season. If you enjoy working outdoors at well known and popular tourist sight locations, then come join our wonderful staff Responsibilities : Assist with the design and decoration of large Christmas Trees Work with appropriate commercial tools, materials and supplies Maintain a safe and clean work environment To ensure product, look and design represent the excellence and brand values of St.
Nick’s Planning and managing the tree design from conception to completion, from creation to implementation To manage quality throughout the entire design & decor process Perform other duties as assigned Qualifications : Previous experience in Commercial Holiday/Christmas Tree Design & Decoration Detailed knowledge of Christmas tree design, decoration and installation for Commercial properties. Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment Must have prop building/hanging ability Ability to handle physical workload Lift and move product up to 50 pounds Able to safely climb tall ladders up to 40' Must be comfortable with heights and able to climb ladders, roofs and trees. (Heights ranging from 25' to 100', plus) Ability to work well in teams Ability to prioritize and multi-task Must be able to take direction well Positive attitude Enjoy working outside Be able to work outdoors for long periods of time, 6 days a week Ability to work independently and as part of a team Must be flexibility with work days and hours during November and December. Bilingual in Spanish, a plus Full time or part time positions available. (FT positions include generous benefits package) St.
Nick's is a Long Beach based company serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas in excellence for over 15 years. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will be considered for work. If interested, please email your RESUME : StNicks.Jobsgmail.com Please include contact number where we can reach you. Qualified candidates will immediately be contacted for interview. (No Phone Calls Please) Please visit our website at www.st-nicks.com
General Labor - Christmas Light Installation Crew
We are an established business that needs a crew members and/or a crew chief that can execute all aspects of Christmas light installation with very little oversight. Our company leadership has been installing Christmas lights for 13 years.
Why work for us?
- Great Pay during the Holidays ($120 - $360 per day Depending on Workload)
- For Those with Experience, We Offer the Highest Pay in Town
- Immediate Start Date with Weekly Pay
- Supportive Management Team- We Handle All Other Aspects of the Business
- All Supplies Necessary are Company Provided
- Flexible Schedule- Work As Much as You Want Monday Thru Saturday
We have built a company proving that paying higher compensation for elite installers creates more productivity, grows employee happiness, scales our business, & keeps happy customers.
- Receive detailed work orders for each job
- Drive to client sites to set up Christmas Decorations
- Install Christmas lights on houses using tall ladder and hand tools
- Meet with the Owner once a week to refill on supplies
- Report completed work to the owner
- Must be comfortable with working on a roof / tall ladder
- Any experience roofing, electrical, window washing, construction, or other similar labor experience is helpful
- Having your own ladders, basic tools, and vehicle to transport will be a plus (but not required)
Please Apply Now to be contacted for more details.
Np/Pa Needed On Christmas Eve Cph# Job-
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS and BLS
- 6am - 6pm
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team
Christmas Customer Service Rep
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialists to support our Zendesk and phones at our office in Commerce Township, MI. This is a temporary position until December 21st, 2017. In this position you will be assisting customers with questions on their Ugly Christmas Sweater orders. Please see below for job requirements.
- Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone, email, and chat
- Independently resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Educate customers on products, shipping, and website purchasing functionality when needed
- May assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need
You Should be:
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all! In addition, if you have knowledge of HTML or internet and social media related tools & Platforms it would not hurt!
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human contact
- An Active Listener: We don’t want our customers to have to repeat themselves; you should be able to listen and type, providing the minimal time spent per issue or question
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their orders, status, and finding a solution
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience is REQUIRED
- Phone-related customer service is a major plus
- PROFICIENT with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient customer service skills - ability to keep our customers happy
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, always with a positive attitude
Seasonal Christmas Stocking Positions!
Looking to make extra money this holiday season?
Manpower is hiring seasonal overnight retail stock clerks for our client in Downtown Crossing.
What is in it for you:
40 hours per week
On public transit
Immediate start - Monday, November 20
Duties include: Stocking, pricing merchandise, inventory, breaking down pallets/boxes and general cleanup.
Must be dependable, reliable and get along well with others.
Please respond to this ad if interested.
For immediate consideration, respond to this ad, and register with us at www.manpower.com
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Christmas Sales Associate
Availability: FT / PT - Holiday Period or Long Term Positions Available.
Are you looking to earn some extra money for Christmas? Or simply looking for a new challenge
In preparation for the Holiday Season and the New Year we’re looking for ambitious Sales Associates that are excited about having fun whilst they work. If you enjoy working with customers and want to be in control of your future, we’d like to meet you!
Our Sales Associate Openings:
Our primary focus in Atlanta is on Event Sales Campaigns and In-Store Promotional activities. As a Sales Associate, you’ll be the face of our client as you attract the attention of the public and explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. People with an outgoing personality and sense of humour often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make!
- Represent our clients to the public with honesty and enthusiasm
- Attract the attention of the potential customers
- Receive product training plus on-going guidance and support
- Have the opportunity to determine your own earnings
- Have the opportunity to learn and grow at their own pace
- May have the opportunity to travel throughout the USA
Sales Associates Growth Opportunities:
Some of the people that begin working with us this quarter are going to have the opportunity to oversee major projects, new campaigns and new markets in a short amount of time. We intend to open offices in every major city in the USA, and then begin expanding into other parts of North America to better service our national & international clients. If you’re interested in Team Leadership, Campaign Management or Business Management, this might be the opportunity that’s right for you!
- You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the USA (No sponsorship available at this time)
- You’ll need to have a reliable work history since our clients are expecting people that are responsible and punctual
- You’ll be representing well-known brands, need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
We have limited spots available, and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, send your resume to our HR team today! (Please use the online application process to send your resume Unfortunately we will not be able to follow up on your application if a USA phone number is not provided.)
The Tailored Group is in search of top talent as we continue to diversify our client portfolio and branch out into new markets. We have a success rate unparalleled in the industry when it comes to developing our people from entry-level sales through team leadership and into management.
In the past couple months, we've developed 4 people who now oversee their own teams, clients and markets; and there are 2 more in the pipeline ready to launch... you could be next since there's 0% seniority and 100% promotion from within.
Event marketing is an exceptionally well-established industry that has fared particularly well during the recent economic difficulties that the world has faced. It's an attractive solution for companies because the results are so easy to measure.
F/T Christmas Light Installer
I AM HIRING FULL TIME CHRISTMAS LIGHT INSTALLERS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON.
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH LADDERS
* FAST PACED WORKING ENVIRONMENT
* ROOFING EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
* MUST NOT BE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS
* MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
* POSSIBLE LATE NIGHT WORK SHIFTS (IF YOU CAN NOT WORK LATE HOURS DON'T CALL)
* PAY IS DETERMINED BY JOB. AVERAGE IS $12/HR - $15/HR
PLEASE CALL CHARLES AT 210-439-5680
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!