Christmas Tree Farm Worker Job Description Sample
Barista - Store# 09420, BIG Bear & Christmas Tree Lane
Summary of Experience
- No previous experience required
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to learn quickly
Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Commercial Christmas Tree Designer
We are seeking a Commercial Christmas Tree Designer to become a part of our team!
We are seeking talented individuals to assist with designing, decorating and installing giant & prestigious Christmas Trees using ribbons, bows and bulbs this Holiday season. If you enjoy working outdoors at well known and popular tourist sight locations, then come join our wonderful staff!!!
Assist with the design and decoration of large Christmas Trees
Work with appropriate commercial tools, materials and supplies
Maintain a safe and clean work environment
To ensure product, look and design represent the excellence and brand values of St. Nick’s
Planning and managing the tree design from conception to completion, from creation to implementation
To manage quality throughout the entire design & decor process
Perform other duties as assigned
Previous experience in Commercial Holiday/Christmas Tree Design & Decoration
Detailed knowledge of Christmas tree design, decoration and installation for Commercial properties.
Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
Must have prop building/hanging ability
Ability to handle physical workload
Lift and move product up to 50 pounds
Able to safely climb tall ladders up to 40'
Must be comfortable with heights and able to climb ladders, roofs and trees. (Heights ranging from 25' to 100', plus)
Ability to work well in teams
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Must be able to take direction well
Enjoy working outside
Be able to work outdoors for long periods of time, 6 days a week
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must be flexibility with work days and hours during November and December.
Bilingual in Spanish, a plus!
Full time or part time positions available. (FT positions include generous benefits package)
St. Nick's is a Long Beach based company serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas in excellence for over 15 years. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will be considered for work.
If interested, please APPLY NOW for consideration!
Please include contact number where we can reach you. Qualified candidates will immediately be contacted for interview. (No Phone Calls Please)
Please visit our website at www.st-nicks.com
Associate Buyer - Christmas Tree Shops
The Associate Buyer takes ownership of a portion of the Buyer's overall business and manages the processes to achieve sales and margin objectives. The Associate Buyer will partner the Buyer to develop and execute a strategy for assortment, vendor management, pricing and marketing for a specific category of business to maximize sales and profitability. Assist Buyer to identify merchandise assortments that best match customers' needs Identify trends within department to help reach and exceed sales and margin plan Negotiations with vendors on availability, product specs, distribution, delivery deadlines and price. Fundamentals of the job are geared towards maximizing the company's profits and surpassing margin goals Partner with Planning team, Product Development, Marketing, Stores and vendors to provide information and problem solve Develop a smooth operational flow of all office functions with Planners and vendors Travel to store locations to review product mix, obtain feedback, and share information to the buying team Use business analytic skills to provide market and business data analysis and interpretation to Buyer Identify and recommend new products or business opportunities
3-5 years experience as Retail Buyer or Associate Buyer Creative initiative, decision making, excellent communication, strong PC and analytical skills are required Bachelor's degree in retail, fashion or marketing preferred Some travel required SDL2017
Barista - Store# 09420, BIG Bear & Christmas Tree Lane
Benefits-eligible partners (employees working 20 or more hours a week) can get a wide range of perks, benefits and assistance.
One of the amazing benefits is the Starbucks College Achievement Program (SCAP):
In a first of its kind collaboration with Arizona State University, we're offering all part- and full-time benefits eligible U.S. partners full tuition coverage to earn a bachelor's degree. Partners receive support from a dedicated team of coaches and advisors, 24/7 tutoring on a variety of subjects, and a choice of more than 70 undergraduate degrees through ASU's research driven and top-ranked program, delivered online.
The Starbucks College Achievement Plan is just one way we're committed to the success of our partners. From growing as a person, as a partner, in your career and in your community - the opportunity is here for you to shape and make your own.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BARISTA
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the Third Place environment during each shift.
- Assists with new partner training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in partner morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
- Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
- Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
Job will be at your nearest Starbucks location
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
No previous experience required.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Comply with a dress code that prohibits displaying tattoos, piercings in excess of two per ear, and unnatural hair colors, such as blue or pink
- Prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
We're not just passionate purveyors of coffee, but everything else that goes with a full and rewarding coffeehouse experience. We also offer a selection of premium teas, fine pastries and other delectable treats to please the taste buds. And the music you hear in store is chosen for its artistry and appeal.
SCAP - Starbucks College Achievement Program
We know more than 70% of our U.S. partners (employees) are students or aspiring students. We want to help. Supporting our partners' ambitions is the very best investment Starbucks can make. In a first of its kind collaboration with Arizona State University, we're offering all part- and full-time benefits eligible U.S. partners full tuition coverage for every year of college to earn a bachelor's degree. Partners receive support from a dedicated team of coaches and advisors, 24/7 tutoring on a variety of subjects, and a choice of more than 50 undergraduate degrees through ASU's research driven and top-ranked program, delivered online.
The Starbucks College Achievement Plan is just one way we're committed to the success of our partners. From growing as a person, as a partner, in your career and in your community - the opportunity is here for you to shape and make your own. That's why when you launch your career inspired by human connection and the opportunity to become your personal best, the possibilities are endless.
We proudly hire veterans, opportunity youth, and invest in education. Lots of opportunities to grow with Starbucks, from a barista to a manager!
Associated topics: courtesy clerk, customer service, delivering, retail customer service, retail sales, retail sales associate, service representative, shop, store associate, venta
We are currently seeking one of the two or both if we can find him/her. Bucket Truck Operator /Tree Climber (Climbing not required but is a plus) or Loader Truck operator to join our team! If you can do either of the two and posses a great attitude, we want you.
Our Ideal candidate will have years of prior tree work experience. Must pass a drug test, have reliable transportation to and from work. Must be able to work out of town for days/sometimes weeks at a time. Home for most weekends.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing all aspects of tree care services including, tree removal, tree trimming using a bucket truck/aerial lift, stump grinding (Willing to learn)
- Operate tractor or skid steer.
- Removing dead and damaged limbs and trees.
- Removing and pruning trees, dragging limbs, clearing debris, raking, and cleaning up job site
- Maintaining tree-trimming equipment including trucks, chainsaws, stump grinder,
- Learning and performing proper pruning skills.
- Following scope of work.
- Communicating effectively with crew members.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bucket truck operator.
- Climber (Beneficial but not required).
- CDL License. (Beneficial but not required to start for Bucket Truck but must be able to pass within a year of employment)
- Able to follow specific instructions and safety protocols
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Possession of certification Certified Arborist from the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) (Beneficial but not required)
Bucket operator- Custom pruning, bracing & removing large trees. Must have driver license. Must drive standard shift.
Climber- Don't say you can do it if you can't. We'll know in five minutes. If you would to learn and are willing to be taught in the proper manner, that is a good place to start a discussion.
Ground man- Chipping branches, general cleanup. Big plus if you can handle a saw in the proper manner. HUGE plus if you can sharpen a saw. Must have driver license. Must drive standard shift.
Full time position to work on a local farm in the Sidney area. Duties will be operating tractor, repairing pivot irrigation, working with cattle, operating harvest trucks, and working in the shop.
Must have valid drivers license. Wage depends on experience.
Temporary Farm Worker
11 Temporary Farm Workers Needed. Blue Boy Lawn and Landscape LLC - Madisonville, KY.
Perform all duties of Nursery Production; including, but not limited to soil preparation, planting, spraying, harvesting, & storing; other alternative work. Employment Dates: 03/11/2018 – 12/25/2018. $11.19/hr. Worker guaranteed 3/4 of contract hours.
Tools provided at no cost. Free housing provided to non-commuting workers. Transportation & subsistence reimbursed when 50% of contract is met.
Drug testing & criminal background checks may be done after hire. Apply for this job at the State Workforce Agency at 502-564-7456 and reference job order 807316781.
Temporary Farm Worker
AR needs 6 temp
S10.38hr 6am- 1
2pm M-F & 5 hrs
Sat Heavy lifting
to 50 lbs Frequent
equipment & tools
Use post hole digger
to erect farm fence
Cultivate & harvest
corn soybean & rice
3/4th average of 35
hr/wk guaranteed No
overtime promised No
cost for tools supplies
or equipment Free
to eligible worker
to job pd when
50% of work period
completed or earlier
if appropriate Report
to nearest local AR/
SWA office or fax
Tree Worker - Power Line Clearance (North Carolina)
Due to increased demand, Integrity Tree Services is building out teams in North Carolina. We are currently looking for experienced and non experienced Groundsmen and experienced Trimmers, Climbers, Equipment Operators, & Drivers.
Every Member of our team will: Become competent in tree and plant identification by following guidelines to cut by hand and machine or perform aerial removal of all vegetation encountered. Learn our culture Understand and uphold our shared values Pass pesticide test and understand the proper use of herbicide in right-of-way activity Acquire CDL A and understand regulations of heavy haul loads Understand chain saw operation and care Be competent on forestry mowers Understand and operate equipment utilized and its proper preventative maintenance Follow and understand OSHA and ANSI standards of practice Look at work efficiently and keep proper and effective records Groundsman Introductory position, where one learns the basics of tree work, safety, equipment, working near transmission lines and assisting the Tree Trimmers.
Tree Trimmer C Basic Trimmer position, where one learns a higher level of tree felling techniques, learns climbing, pruning, herbicide application, and mowing techniques along with introduction to advanced vegetation management. At this position, one gains a basic understanding of the tree work performed and the equipment used. This may also be a starting position to see what a new team member is capable of before being promoted to a Trimmer B.
Tree Trimmer B Experienced Trimmer position, where one performs the duties of a Trimmer C as well as performs training with Groundsman and Trimmer C positions. Here one learns and teaches safe work practices as well as OSHA and ANSI regulations. Tree Trimmer A Advanced, Experienced Trimmer position, where one performs the duties of a Trimmer C as well as lead the daily production teams.
They are expected to lead by example with how they perform tree work as well as represent our company to our clients, property owners and other team members. They are to understand and follow individual client expectations and government regulations. They are responsible for accurate documentation and record keeping.
They are responsible for training the Trimmer B in the area of documentation and record keeping. Equipment Operator Equipment Operator position, where one performs the duties of a Trimmer C as well as operates equipment to clear vegetation from the utility right of way. Equipment Operators perform preventative maintenance on all equipment owned by the company and assist in diagnosing machine breakdowns.
Equipment Operators are expected to lead work crews and meet deadlines for production or follow the direction of the Trimmer A Please list in your application if you have experience with the following equipment: Key Equipment Used • Timbco tracked feller buncher • Jarraff and Kershaw wheeled and tracked side trimmers • Track Mowers • Brontosaurus Mower • Track Chippers • Long Reach Excavator with grapple • Grapple Log Skidders • Marsh Master Basic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!