Christmas Tree Grader Job Description Sample
Shift Supervisor - Store# 09420, BIG Bear & Christmas Tree Lane
Summary of Experience Customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment - 1 year
Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
Six (6) months of experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers
Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients
At least six (6) months of experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to direct the work of others
Ability to learn quickly
Effective oral communication skills
Knowledge of the retail environment
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work as part of a team
Ability to build relationships Starbucks is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals; including minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, and regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Starbucks will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Store Seasonal Employee - Christmas Tree Lot
Job Description: Position Description Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate.
Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
Minimum Qualifications 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information. 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information. Preferred Qualifications Associate's Degree in Business, Retail Management, Specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field OR Certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden). 1 year retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits. 1 year retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business. 1 year retail experience in related department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden). 1 year experience working in any department at a Lowe's retail store.
Job ID: 1270827BR
Line of Business:
Department: 0102 - Outside Lawn & Garden
Employment Type I: Temporary
Employment Type II: Full-Time Location #:
2331 Location Name:
EEO Statement: Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Commercial Christmas Tree Designer
We are seeking a Commercial Christmas Tree Designer to become a part of our team!
We are seeking talented individuals to assist with designing, decorating and installing giant & prestigious Christmas Trees using ribbons, bows and bulbs this Holiday season. If you enjoy working outdoors at well known and popular tourist sight locations, then come join our wonderful staff!!!
Assist with the design and decoration of large Christmas Trees
Work with appropriate commercial tools, materials and supplies
Maintain a safe and clean work environment
To ensure product, look and design represent the excellence and brand values of St. Nick’s
Planning and managing the tree design from conception to completion, from creation to implementation
To manage quality throughout the entire design & decor process
Perform other duties as assigned
Previous experience in Commercial Holiday/Christmas Tree Design & Decoration
Detailed knowledge of Christmas tree design, decoration and installation for Commercial properties.
Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
Must have prop building/hanging ability
Ability to handle physical workload
Lift and move product up to 50 pounds
Able to safely climb tall ladders up to 40'
Must be comfortable with heights and able to climb ladders, roofs and trees. (Heights ranging from 25' to 100', plus)
Ability to work well in teams
Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Must be able to take direction well
Enjoy working outside
Be able to work outdoors for long periods of time, 6 days a week
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Must be flexibility with work days and hours during November and December.
Bilingual in Spanish, a plus!
Full time or part time positions available. (FT positions include generous benefits package)
St. Nick's is a Long Beach based company serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas in excellence for over 15 years. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will be considered for work.
If interested, please APPLY NOW for consideration!
Please include contact number where we can reach you. Qualified candidates will immediately be contacted for interview. (No Phone Calls Please)
Please visit our website at www.st-nicks.com
Associate Buyer - Christmas Tree Shops
Description: Christmas Tree Shops, a member of the Bed Bath & Beyond family of stores, is growing and so is our need for Associate Buyers in the Union, NJ office.
The Associate Buyer takes ownership of a portion of the Buyer's overall business and manages the processes to achieve sales and margin objectives. The Associate Buyer will partner the Buyer to develop and execute a strategy for assortment, vendor management, pricing and marketing for a specific category of business to maximize sales and profitability. Assist Buyer to identify merchandise assortments that best match customers' needs Identify trends within department to help reach and exceed sales and margin plan Negotiations with vendors on availability, product specs, distribution, delivery deadlines and price. Fundamentals of the job are geared towards maximizing the company's profits and surpassing margin goals Partner with Planning team, Product Development, Marketing, Stores and vendors to provide information and problem solve Develop a smooth operational flow of all office functions with Planners and vendors Travel to store locations to review product mix, obtain feedback, and share information to the buying team Use business analytic skills to provide market and business data analysis and interpretation to Buyer Identify and recommend new products or business opportunities
3-5 years experience as Retail Buyer or Associate Buyer Creative initiative, decision making, excellent communication, strong PC and analytical skills are required Bachelor's degree in retail, fashion or marketing preferred Some travel required SDL2017
Motor Grader Operators (1)
Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking an experienced Motor Grader Operator.
Will be working in Orlando, Lakeland/Bartow, Tampa, and other Florida markets.
Employees operating a vehicle for Work Site Employer’s purposes will be required to maintain a valid, eligible driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier at all times. Requires previous experience minimum of 3 years. Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website www.gibbsandregister.com, and emailed to our HR department or faxed to 407-877-1663.
We will be a company that.....G.I.V.E.S.
Golden Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated
Interact with integrity, professionalism, and friendliness
Safe place people enjoy working
General Labor - Christmas Light Installation Crew
We are an established business that needs a crew members and/or a crew chief that can execute all aspects of Christmas light installation with very little oversight. Our company leadership has been installing Christmas lights for 13 years.
Why work for us?
- Great Pay during the Holidays ($120 - $360 per day Depending on Workload)
- For Those with Experience, We Offer the Highest Pay in Town
- Immediate Start Date with Weekly Pay
- Supportive Management Team- We Handle All Other Aspects of the Business
- All Supplies Necessary are Company Provided
- Flexible Schedule- Work As Much as You Want Monday Thru Saturday
We have built a company proving that paying higher compensation for elite installers creates more productivity, grows employee happiness, scales our business, & keeps happy customers.
- Receive detailed work orders for each job
- Drive to client sites to set up Christmas Decorations
- Install Christmas lights on houses using tall ladder and hand tools
- Meet with the Owner once a week to refill on supplies
- Report completed work to the owner
- Must be comfortable with working on a roof / tall ladder
- Any experience roofing, electrical, window washing, construction, or other similar labor experience is helpful
- Having your own ladders, basic tools, and vehicle to transport will be a plus (but not required)
Please Apply Now to be contacted for more details.
Operator - Motor Grader
BLYTHE CONSTRUCTION, INC., a Major Heavy Highway Construction Co. located in Charlotte, NC has immediate opening in our Asphalt Division for an Experienced Motor Grader Operator. We offer Competitive Wages, Vacation, Holidays, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, and Wellness Plan.
For 90 years, the professional men and women of Blythe Construction, Inc. have literally paved the way for hundreds of public and private projects that have supported theSoutheast's rise to prominence. From large interstate highways to small commercial site development, Blythe Construction employees perform with pride and creativity. We approach every project with a dedication to efficiency, technology and, most of all, safety. Blythe Construction is proud to be a part of this area's history and development, and a partner in the Carolina’s future.
A Motor Grader Equipment Operator is an hourly-rated skilled craft position that performs on construction projects any combination of the duties described more fully, below. A Motor Grader Equipment Operator typically performs a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the work flow dictates.
- Proper pre-start and daily Maintenance Including lubrication
- Keep equipment clean and well maintained
- Notify supervisor if equipment needs repair
- Tire pressure checks
- Monitor all engine gauges
- Operating skills in blade control
- Scrap and level dirt
- Mix materials
- Shape and blade sub grades
- Balance and rough shaping of base course materials
- Operate to fine grade specifications
- Fine grade horizontal surfaces, shoulders and slopes
- Grade plan requirements and set grade standards
- Dressing of shoulders and slopes
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a crew and delegate work within work scope
- Understand production and quantity requirements
- Utilize automatic grade control system
- Schedule work and maintain production
- Set forth specifications and plans
- Understand basic survey nomenclature
- Judge distance and slopes accurately
- Make decision based on verifiable standards
- Perform incidental work items and duties included within other crafts
General. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience. This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as a Motor Grader Equipment Operator. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with job site supervisors and fellow employees. Three (3) to Five (5) years or more of industry related experience is required for this position, with an emphasis on roads, highways, and bridges.
- Physical Demands. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Motor Grader Equipment Operator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constant physical effort, including standing, is required during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day. Employee must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform Key Duties.
- Frequently work with hands extended overhead, sometimes in conjunction with the operation of hand power tools.
- Ability to lift and carry, on a frequent basis, at least 50-90 pounds personally, and up to 150 pounds with assistance.
- Maintain constant alertness to the multiple concurrent activities of the construction site, including the activities of other employees and contractors, the operation of stationary equipment, and the movement of mobile equipment.
- Frequently walk on uneven surfaces, including natural ground in varying weather conditions.
- The Operator must be able to climb on and off heavy mobile equipment safely.
- Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that a Motor Grader Equipment Operator encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Work environment periodically exposes the employees to high levels of noise, grease, and dust that is typically associated with a construction project.
- Employee regularly works near heavy equipment and moving machinery.
- Work may involve a variety of substances commonly found on construction sites such as form oil, grease, curing compounds, gasoline, diesel fuel and ready mixed concrete.
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability are encouraged to apply.
Blythe Construction's list of services include complex highway projects, site development, paving, utility and drainage systems, surveying, RAP and hot mix sales, and state of the art bridge building. We provide multiple delivery systems in design-build, bid-build, public-private-partnerships and design-build finance. Blythe can take your job, no matter the size, from the design stage to the final layer of asphalt.
Blythe Construction's parent company, Eurovia, operates through a network of 330 agencies and 770 production sites in 17 countries around the world. Blythe's strength lies in its ability to capitalize on the commercial, material and technical capabilities of a multi-national corporation while developing close-knit community relationships at the local level.
Motor Grader Operator
In order to apply for the position, please take seven (7) minutes to complete our survey. Copy and paste the following link into your browser, http://www.cindexinc.com/c/B2E206, and keep reading.
ONLY CANDIDATES THAT COMPLETE THE SURVEY WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Under the direction of the Foreman, the Motor Grader Operator is responsible for excavation and embankment to grade and will lay asphalt, base and other materials. The Motor Grader Operator will primarily perform finish grade work to blue tops or other close specification controls/tolerances. May also grade haul roads and perform other general motor grader work.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Operates the motor grader in order to prep sub-grade, lay asphalt, base and other materials.
- Performs daily inspection on equipment for issues and/or deficiencies; completes inspection paperwork and notifies the Foreman of any issues/defects.
- May assist the crew, when needed, in operating other equipment and/or helping the laborers on the ground.
- Wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times while on the job site (i.e. vest, earplugs, glasses, hard hat, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience as Finish Motor Grader is required with the ability to adhere to strict inspection guidelines.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in the quality of the work; strong attention to details skills required.
- Demonstrates the ability to complete the work in a timely manner
- Demonstrates good eye-hand coordination, balance and depth perception
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency in responding to all situations.
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a number of diverse locations, as work locations change regularly, and ability to work varying schedules. Overtime and weekend work are required, as necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as a team.
- Demonstrates responsibility in reporting to work on a consistent and timely basis.
The Motor Grader Operator while performing the essential functions of this job is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The Operator is frequently exposed to high, precarious places or outside weather conditions. The Operator can be exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the Operator is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, reach with hands and arms, lift above their head, and talk or hear. The Operator is also required to kneel, crouch or stoop, climb ladders, bend at the waist, squat and crawl in tight or confined spaces to perform the essential functions of the job. The Operator must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision. Ascending or descending stairs is required, and movement of uneven terrain is frequently required to carry out essential duties.
The Operator will spend their time on the physical job-site. This position is exposed to high temperatures, cool/cold temperatures and loud noises. Work in the construction area poses significantly greater risk due to moving construction equipment and active construction zones with trip and fall hazards.
E-Z Bel Construction, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities, females, disabled persons and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Our core clients include the City of San Antonio, Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), San Antonio area municipalities and various developers.
E-Z Bel is known to take on complicated projects with significant traffic control and constructability issues. Although the Company primarily operates as a general contractor, E-Z Bel also has a full service traffic signal and roadway illumination department that performs both as a prime contractor and a subcontractor.
Summer Sales?? Christmas Cash!
Door knocking season is over and now it is time to get cozy in some retail stores!
We are looking to hire energetic, charismatic, and outgoing candidates to join our dedicated marketing team as Event Sales Associates.
If you are a people person with great communication skills, APPLY TODAY! Our ideal candidate will be motivated, seek to earn high bonuses, and will be looking to move into a sales management role.
About Us: Robinson Brandt is a Sales and Marketing agency which just opened a new branch in Salt Lake City and we are here to dominate the Market by hiring and training qualified closers! We pride ourselves in providing our clients with a top notch quality sales team.
The number one goal for our Event Sales Associates is creating an excellent customer experience and also making some great money in commissions as well. Our Event Sales Associates drive sales, manage client relations, and work side-by-side with our marketing teams to ensure successful product launches. Our Sales Associates will also coordinate with senior personnel on a daily basis regarding the efficacy of various marketing campaign
The Key Responsibilities of our Sales Associates Include:
Driving sales while exceeding productivity guidelines
Ensure highest level of quality customer service
Increase our clientele base by acquiring new customers, while retaining our loyal clients
Communicate clearly and effectively with existing and potential customers
Keeping up to date with current services, products and promotions,
Inform customers about specific product features and benefits
Provide resolution for all customer service issues under established SOP guidelines
Perform operational duties such as visual merchandising, maintaining marketing displays and refilling stock
Recommend merchandise based on customer needs and desires
Handle all POS transactions accurately
Maintain a positive and friendly attitude towards all customers
Tackle other day to day tasks as needed
Background and Experience:
Minimum of 1 year of retail experience, preferably in a customer focused position
Experience working with a team in a collaborative environment
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales goals
High School Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of our Event Sales Associates:
Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and team oriented environment with high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision
Sales associates must have excellent attention to detail, taking initiative, and promote a positive working environment
Ability to work well with others to collectively reach daily, weekly, and monthly goals
Strong negotiation skills combined with an adaptable approach to selling
Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal relationships
Are you a Super Sales All-Star? APPLY TODAY!
Christmas Customer Service Rep
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and dedicated Customer Support Specialists to support our Zendesk and phones at our office in Commerce Township, MI. This is a temporary position until December 21st, 2017. In this position you will be assisting customers with questions on their Ugly Christmas Sweater orders. Please see below for job requirements.
- Essential function includes acting as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone, email, and chat
- Independently resolve technical and other support issues and escalate cases when appropriate
- Educate customers on products, shipping, and website purchasing functionality when needed
- May assist with additional support channels such as chat and email based on business need
You Should be:
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all! In addition, if you have knowledge of HTML or internet and social media related tools & Platforms it would not hurt!
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human contact
- An Active Listener: We don’t want our customers to have to repeat themselves; you should be able to listen and type, providing the minimal time spent per issue or question
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their orders, status, and finding a solution
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience is REQUIRED
- Phone-related customer service is a major plus
- PROFICIENT with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient customer service skills - ability to keep our customers happy
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, always with a positive attitude
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!