Cigar Brander Job Description Sample
Server- Montecristo Lounge/Jr Cigar
Full time and or Part time Server wanted for our Whippany, NJ Montecristo Cigar Lounge and Bar located in JR Cigar Whippany.
We are seeking candidates with great customer service skills, friendly and pleasant personality. Good communication and the ability to work independently. Strong work ethic which includes trustworthiness and honesty.
Must be able to work flexible shifts. i
Experience is preferred
Compensation: Wage-plus tips
Retail Sales Clerk - Cigar Store
Part Time Sales Associate wanted for Premium Brand Cigar Store
We are looking for a team player with good customer service skills to work in a casual retail atmosphere. Candidate must be professional, presentable and personable with 1 year of retail sales background. Cigar and Vape knowledge a plus.
- Provides exceptional customer assistance in selecting and purchasing merchandise.- Operate cash register, point of service terminal, credit card, check purchases and cash transactions, issue receipts, and reconcile cash drawer.- Keeps the store well stocked and maintained for convenient shopping.- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends and holidays).- Effective communication skills and a positive attitude are required for this great opportunity.- Prior customer service or retail sales experience desired. Qualifications include: Reliable self-starter with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team. Strong work ethic which includes honesty and trust. Good communication and customer service. Pleasant and friendly personality.
*Please note this is a smoking environment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V.
Cigar Sales Specialist (12438)
Overview: Applicants for this position must possess a thorough, in-depth knowledge of cigars.
A passion for the product is required along with superior customer service skills to drive sales within a specific department.
Assists in developing sales and providing assistance to customers. Continues to develop knowledge of store products.
Works as part of a team to keep the department and store organized and effectively merchandised; this includes moving, stocking and staging product. May be required to assist in other departments. Qualifications
Must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of cigars. Ability to effectively communicate with customers and managers. Ability to repeatedly lift 40-50 pounds.
Ability to attend tasting events and sample product to better assist customers with their selections. Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as scheduled. SDL2017
Cigar Store Sales
We are seeking part-time Retail Sales Associates to become an integral part of the DAVIDUS CIGARS team! DAVIDUS CIGARS is Maryland s premier tobacconist since 1996 with 11 locations.
We offer a place to relax and enjoy a complete range of premium hand crafted cigars, pipes and specialty pipe tobaccos and, smoking accessories.
Welcome and engage customers in order to determine their needs Promote a range of premium cigars, accessories, pipes and pipe tobaccos utilizing salesmanship and product knowledge Merchandise and maintain cleanliness on the sales floor Process customer transactions and maintain inventory utilizing the POS system Provide outstanding customer service Work day, evening, weekend and/or holiday hours as needed
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment Must be outgoing and enjoy customer interaction Excellent sales skills with a passion to learn about cigars and premium tobaccos Drive to meet and exceed sales goals Computer literate Must be punctual and have reliable transportation Retail sales experience and basic cigar knowledge is preferred, but we will train the right person that possesses a can-do, positive attitude and drive to excel in sales!
We are currently looking to fill Part-time positions (30 hours or less) at all of our locations.
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
The role of the Customer Service Representative is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm in Pittsburgh. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the business outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The fashion assistant will be responsible for managing all areas ofourbusiness relationships with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The fashion brander will manage the sales function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The fashion assistant is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Customer Relations Representative reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic faceat retail venues.
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
• Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
• Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
• Solid understanding of core marketing principles
• Effective working in close team environment
PT Sales Associate wanted for Premium Brand Cigar Store
We are currently looking for a team player with good customer service skills to work in a casual retail atmosphere located at 850 Kobayashi Rd S. Webster TX. The Candidate must be professional, presentable and personable with retail sales background. Cigar knowledge a plus.
- Provides exceptional customer assistance in selecting and purchasing merchandise.- Operate cash register, point of service terminal, credit card, check purchases and cash transactions, issue receipts, and reconcile cash drawer.- Keeps the store well stocked and maintained for convenient shopping.- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends and holidays).- Effective communication skills and a positive attitude are required for this great opportunity.- Prior Supervisor and customer service and retail sales experience needed. Qualifications include: Reliable self-starter with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team. Strong work ethic which includes honesty and trust. Good communication and customer service. Pleasant and friendly personality. Must have at least one year of sales experience.
This is a smoking environment.
PT Sales Associate
EXPERIENCED AND ENTHUSIASTIC RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES WANTED FOR OUR TEAM’S ELEGANT, UPSCALE ENVIRONMENT.
Casa de Montecristo, a high-end cigar lounge located in Turtle Creek Village (Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 350) needs associates to embody our vision in creating the ultimate cigar experience for our clientele. Successful candidates will not only have an extensive retail background, but also expert customer-service skills and flexible schedules that allow for part-time employment that may include days, nights, and weekends.
Must be at least 21 years old; please note that this is a smoking environment.
Utility Plant Electrician Supervisor - Wastewater Division
The purpose of the class is to supervise and organize utilities electrical systems maintenance personnel and services. The class is responsible for providing supervision, training, monitoring crew assignments and work performance. The class works within broad policy and organizational guideline plans and implements projects; reports progress of major activities through periodic conferences and meetings.
Exercised: Classification typically supervises.
Typically reports to a Trades Superintendent
Note: Other reporting relationships may apply
Example of Duties:
The Department of Public Utilities
- Wastewater Division is seeking a highly qualified and licensed individual to supervise and organize utilities' electrical systems maintenance personnel and services. Duties include, but are not limited to: * Supervising, training, and monitoring crew assignments and work performance;
Reading schematics and having an understanding of NEC code book;
Reporting progress of major activities through periodic conferences and meetings;
Providing maintenance of industrial electrical/mechanical equipment, motors, controllers, VFD's, PLC's and other relative Wastewater equipment;
Supervising the day-to-day work crews;
Assigning and scheduling the daily work jobs/tasks;
Implementing departmental training;
Scheduling on-call assignments for other trades whereas work load will extend outside of Wastewater Treatment Plant;
Operating a variety of safety equipment;
Following established safety procedures for working with high and low voltage;
Installing new lighting and power systems, including temporary electrical systems;
Maintaining, testing and troubleshooting emergency generators, motors and HVAC equipment;
Locating and replacing fuses and circuit breakers;
Reading schematics and code books;
Calculating wattage, amperage and ohms for repairs. *
This position is considered an Essential Personnel* ## Qualifications, Special Certifications and Licenses:
* Requires Associate's degree, vocational technical degree or specialized training that is equivalent to satisfactory completion of two years of college education;
Requires over eight years experience;
An equivalent combination of training and experience (as approved by the department) may be used to meet the minimum qualifications of the classification;
Must have a Journeyman Electrician License recognized by the State of Virginia or a reciprocal licensing State identified by Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) * Journeyman's card.
* Master Certification, is a plus;
Industrial industry experience;
Commercial construction experience;
Supervisory experience of at least three (3) years;
Experience in Wastewater.
Americans with Disabilities Act
PHYSICAL AND DEXTERITY REQUIREMENTS:Physical and dexterity refers to the requirement for physical exertion and coordination of limb and body movement. Requires light to medium work that involves walking or standing virtually all of the time and involves exerting between 20 and 50 pounds of force on a regular and recurring basis; considerable skill and adeptness in the use of the fingers, hands or limbs in tasks involving close tolerances or limits of accuracy. ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: Environmental hazards refer to the job conditions that may lead to injury or health hazards even though precautions have been taken. The job may risk exposure to bright/dim light, dusts and pollen, extreme heat and/or cold, wet or humid conditions, extreme noise levels, animals/wildlife, vibration, fumes and/or noxious odors, traffic, moving machinery, electrical shock, and heights. SENSORY REQUIREMENTS: Sensory ability refers to hearing, sight, touch, taste, and smell required by the job. The job requires normal visual acuity, and field of vision, hearing, speaking, color perception, sense of smell, depth perception, and texture perception. ADA COMPLIANCE The City of Richmond, Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADA requires the City to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are invited to discuss accommodations.Job Title: Utility Plant Electrician Supervisor
- Wastewater Division
Closing Date/Time:* Sun. 12/03/17 11:59 PM Eastern Time
Salary:* $42,134.00 - $69,207.00 Annually
Job Type:* Full-Time
Location:* 1400 Brander Street, Richmond, Virginia
Department:* Public Utilities
This is a day time cigar and bar tender position where the candidate will stock inventory, face inventory, prep juices and fruit for bar, help customers choose cigars, run the register, and make and serve drinks.
The Las Vegas Paiute Smoke Shop is looking for a Full-Time Cigar Shoppe Cashier. Applicants must be computer literate, and have basic understanding of POS systems & some supervisory experience. Candidates must also have some cashier experience, plus extensive cigar knowledge is required. Apply in person at #1 Paiute Drive, Las Vegas, NV. 89106
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!