Cigar Wrapper Tender Automatic Job Description Sample
Server- Montecristo Lounge/Jr Cigar
Full time and or Part time Server wanted for our Whippany, NJ Montecristo Cigar Lounge and Bar located in JR Cigar Whippany.
We are seeking candidates with great customer service skills, friendly and pleasant personality. Good communication and the ability to work independently. Strong work ethic which includes trustworthiness and honesty.
Must be able to work flexible shifts. i
Experience is preferred
Compensation: Wage-plus tips
Retail Sales Clerk - Cigar Store
Part Time Sales Associate wanted for Premium Brand Cigar Store
We are looking for a team player with good customer service skills to work in a casual retail atmosphere. Candidate must be professional, presentable and personable with 1 year of retail sales background. Cigar and Vape knowledge a plus.
- Provides exceptional customer assistance in selecting and purchasing merchandise.- Operate cash register, point of service terminal, credit card, check purchases and cash transactions, issue receipts, and reconcile cash drawer.- Keeps the store well stocked and maintained for convenient shopping.- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends and holidays).- Effective communication skills and a positive attitude are required for this great opportunity.- Prior customer service or retail sales experience desired. Qualifications include: Reliable self-starter with the ability to work independently, and as part of a team. Strong work ethic which includes honesty and trust. Good communication and customer service. Pleasant and friendly personality.
*Please note this is a smoking environment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA/M/F/D/V.
Cigar Sales Specialist
We have been in business since 1948 and have 38 stores in the Chicago Metro area. We offer our customers the largest selection of wines, spirits, beers and cigars.
We also offer competitive prices and a friendly and knowledgeable staff to assist with selections.
We are currently seeking dedicated, energetic and customer oriented individuals to perform a variety of store functions at our Springfield location: Cigar Sales Specialist Applicants for this position must possess a thorough, in-depth knowledge of cigars.
A passion for the product is required along with superior customer service skills to drive sales within a specific department.
Responsibilities: Assists in developing sales and providing assistance to customers. Continues to develop knowledge of beer and other store products. Works as part of a team to keep the department and store organized and effectively merchandised; this includes moving, stocking and staging product.
May be required to assist in other departments.
Must be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge of cigars.
Ability to effectively communicate with customers and managers. Ability to repeatedly lift 40-50 pounds. Ability to attend tasting events and sample product to better assist customers with their selections.
Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as scheduled. In return for your experience and commitment to hard work, we offer flexibility and a great work environment For consideration, apply online at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job12438&clientkeyF526E98652CC7EA0729C911A07449049 EOE M/F/D/V www.binnys.com PI100340021
Automatic Door Technician
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation and preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork.Primary Duties and
-Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal, & Overhead)
-Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
-Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door Hardware
Candidates for this position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
· AAADM certification a plus
· Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Clean driving record
· Must have a positive & professional attitude
Technician - Automatic Gate Installation And Service
We are looking for a well rounded, experienced techician. Wiring access controls will make up a bulk of the assignments, however we do turnkey installation so pouring concrete and operating a bobcat will be necessary some of the time. CAC offers a competitive wages. Occasional over night travel, typically with in Ohio is required. Valid Ohio Drivers License required. Helping with farm projects is also part of the job. Tim the owner also farms on a small scale with collectible antique equipment.
Skills we are looking for:
Low Voltage Wiring
Concrete finishing (small pours, broom finish)
Skid-steer operation, including attachments
Experience driving truck and trailer
CAC provides sale, installation, and maintenance services for automatic gates and access controls. CAC has experience with Automatic Gate Systems in many settings: Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Gated Communities, and Self Storage, just to name a few. CAC has a system that will meet your needs, whether you are a homeowner looking for a simple Do-It-Yourself automatic gate kit, or a Self Storage facility looking for an integrated door alarm system with video.
CAC has the unique ability of providing clients with a complete entrance system (automatic gate and access controls). CAC rarely utilizes subcontractors. We perform all facets of the work necessary to install automatic gates and access controls: running conduit, pouring concrete, electronic wiring, testing the system, and training the client.
Aaadm Certified Automatic Operator Installer
SAF Technologies has an opening for a AAADM Certified Door Technician with 2 + years experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a security integrator with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and some new friends. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Automatic Transmission Technician
Ford Certified Transmission Technician needed now!!
We want to make our service department as efficient as our vehicles. We know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees!
As a Ford Automotive Technician you will diagnose, disassemble and repair vehicle transmissions from the dynamic Ford product line - from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles - and we're looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further.
- Diagnose, disassemble and repair vehicle transmissions from the dynamic Ford product line.
- Test vehicle transmissions prior to installation/repair.
- Keep accurate records of completed and outstanding transmission repair jobs.
- Consistently meet deadlines for completed work.
- High school or equivalent education
- 2 years experience as a Michigan Certified Transmission Technician
- Ford certification is a plus but not required
- Good driving record
- 5-day work week, full-time
- Top FLAT RATE pay
- Full benefits (Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability, Aflac, 401k and paid vacation
- Consistent service drive traffic to keep you busy!
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- An excellent company culture - be treated like family!
- A professional and respectful work environment
Machine tender, loading car bumpers (10 pounds) on to a conveyor, removing chrome pets with a grinder. Very friendly and welcoming environment.
-Must be able to communicate in English
-Must be able to life 10-30 Pounds
-Pass drug test
-Clean 7-year background check with no felonies
-No pattern of criminality
Note: Temp to
Full-timeSalary: $13.00 /ho
Shift: 2nd (Monday-Friday) (2:00PM-10:00PM)
Hurry and Apply today!
CLEARSTAFF, INC 251 N. Bolingbrook Dr. Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 759-2900
A staffing agency is only as good as the employees it recruits and retains. Our goal is to place every employee in the best position to succeed. For more information go to www.clearstaff.net
Banquet Servers & Bar Tender
Banquet Servers & Bartenders
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER: BARNSLEY RESORT HIRING FAIR
Exciting career opportunities are available at one of the TOP RESORTS IN THE SOUTH (Conde Nast Traveler & USA Today).
JOIN US FOR A HIRING FAIR – SECURE YOUR INTERVIEW. APPLY TODAY TO RECEIVE AN INVITATION
- 100 New Positions Available for our New Inn and Georgian Hall Opening March 2018
Barnsley Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A background check and drug testing are required for employment.
Visit BARNSLEYRESORT.COM/EMPLOYMENT.ASPX to view job descriptions. Please submit an application before career fair.
PHONE 770.773.7480, ext. 2021 • E-MAIL email@example.com
Scope and General Purpose:
To manage the bar area during banquet events in a friendly, professional manner while maintaining the highest possible standard of service.
- With a pleasant, polite, outgoing attitude, take food and beverage orders
- Serve items ordered in a timely manner
- Follow up on Guest satisfaction
- Clear china, silver and glassware after use
- Complete assigned side work duties
- Must be willing and capable of assisting in accomplishing requirements of other job descriptions
- Be able to accomplish all of the above according to prescribed standards as set by Management
Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be enrolled in minimum High School or have equivalent diploma
- Basic computer skills (use of POS terminal)
- Outgoing people skills
- The ability to make work related decisions quickly—to reason out possible outcomes and choose/explain the choices to a Guest.
- Pleasant, positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain the effects of stress.
- Ability to retain training and take direction related to that training
- Ability to correctly count money and maintain security for a cash drawer
- Ability to maintain security for the entire bar area
- Ability to read, write and otherwise effectively communicate in English
- Possess the qualities of trustworthiness and honesty
Essential duties require long periods of standing and walking as well as frequent reaching and kneeling, pushing, pulling, carrying, lifting and moving objects 40 lbs or more. The employee must have normal vision (corrected), hearing and verbal communication. The employee must have the ability to multitask, think remember and accomplish multiple task with one move.
Duties are performed in both indoor and outdoor settings, with events often taking place in the elements in all four seasons. Events often involve loud music.
This Job Description reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; however it does not prescribe nor restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Barnsley Resort we believe in creating unique, authentic experiences for our guests and the same is true for our colleagues. Whether seeking a new opportunity or the next step in a hospitality career, joining our team of colleagues offers the opportunity to work in a world-class resort environment. Barnsley Resort, nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, is home to a luxurious spa, championship golf course, horseback riding, fishing, sporting clays course, hunting plantation and both fine and casual dining restaurants. The resort is a member of the Southern Living Hotel Collection and has been named one of the 10 Best Southern Resorts by USA Today, "The World's Best Places To Stay" by Conde Nast Traveler, 10 Best Spas in Atlanta by USA Today, as well as one of The Knot s "Best Wedding Venues". Barnsley Resort's unique cottage style setting has become the preferred destination of many. We look forward to your consideration in making Barnsley Resort your preferred employer.
How to apply:Directly through Zip Recruiter or visit our website employment section at http://barnsleyresort.com/employment.aspx
Barnsley Resort is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug testing is required for employment.
Press Roll Tender (Feeder)
Commercial printer hiring Roll Tenders (Feeders) to join our busy team.
- Assist in the operation of the press by maintaining ink, water and paper in the press
- Keeping all supplies readily available
- Ensure plates are bent and packed
- Position job stock in roll stand
- Minimum one year experience as a Roll Tender (Feeder)
- Ability to complete paper and ink usage reports using a computer program
- Ability to handle physical workload
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!