Cigarette Filter Making Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Coating Machine Operator
This is a position working on twelve (12) hour shifts on a 2-2-3 rotating schedule.
Day Shift: 5:45 a.m.- 6:15 p.m.
Night Shift: 5:45 p.m.- 6:16 a.m.
Please include cover letter stating your hourly pay requirementAND whether you can work day shift of night shift or are flexible.
Resumes received without cover letter including pay requirement may not be considered.
To operate production machines in order to achieve daily, weekly, monthly, and annual output targets.
Duties, Responsibilities & Authority:
· Operate a coating machine and produce the correctly coated ink ribbon.
· Operate production machines according to the appropriate “machine operator’s manual” under direction of the Group Leader and Technical staff.
· Perform product changeovers to the coating machine. Activities not limited to roll exchanges, roll cleaning, doctor blade exchanges, threading, filter changes, parts cleaning and material handling. Some activities requiring periods of physical exertion. Coordinating with maintenance, operation, management and others as necessary.
· Obtain a full knowledge of the mixing, coating and ink supply system in order to be proficient in troubleshooting basic equipment and process problems.
· Charge ink raw materials and organic solvents into an ink production device in a measured & controlled manner thus producing a coat-able solution per established specification.
· Lead in basic maintenance activities by having input and explanation to “what needs to be done”. Then assist as possible, making sure activities are scheduled and completed in a timely manner.
· Strongly participate in productivity improvement plans and cost reduction plans (Total Productive Maintenance activity). Investigate and analyze causes for defective product or production inefficacies.
· Perform Quality Control testing and judging product quality.
· - Verify the quality of the product with visual and machine inspections, reacting with machine inputs and adjustments as necessary to maintain product quality
· Visually inspect product for defects
· Assist in the training of other machine operators.
· Facilitate internal communication and working relationships within areas of responsibility
· Perform all duties in accordance with established safety rules and regulations.
Associate degree in technical field or high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience in chemicals mixing/blending operations preferred.
· Prior product manufacturing experience required.
· Operator must pass a physical exam and be able to bend, stoop, squat, twist and work in cramped spaces to thread machines. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, operate a roll cart with weight in excess of 500 pounds and must be able to occasionally work in confined spaces. Repetitive arm and shoulder motion when cleaning rolls.
· Must have the ability to interface and communicate effectively, write legibly and read/comprehend sufficiently to perform the duties required.
· Must be able to operate appropriate test equipment and react to the readings generated or displayed on monitors, gauges, panels or sensors. Must be able to use and read instruments including micrometers, microscope, light table, hand tools and other specialized equipment used in Print Media coating.
· Perform mathematical calculations including percentages, multiplication and division.
· Operate a personal computer (PC) and software relevant to the job.
· Must be able to work in close proximity with organic solvents and able to wear air-purifying respiratory protection equipment as needed.
· Must be able to work in a team based, high stress production environment.
· Must have adequate vision to inspect product for small defects and take appropriate corrective actions.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time and prioritize appropriately
· Perform all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
· Quality Assurance: 1 year
· 24/7 Manufacturing Environment: 2 years
· Machine Operator: 2 years
· Mixing/Blending Chemicals in a "Clean" Environment: 1 year
· Meet All Requirements of the Job (As Stated Above): 1 year
· Willingness to Work Night Shifts: 1 year
· Ability to Pass a Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check
Please include cover letter stating your hourly pay requirement AND whether you can work day shift of night shift or are flexible.
Resumes received without cover letter including hourly pay requirement may not be considered.
Barista / Baristas / Coffee Making Experts
Must have at least 1 year experience in a Coffee House to apply!
World Bean Barista
The World Bean Barista has a critical role to play in our company’s groundbreaking transformation of the airport experience. At OTG, we view travel as a lifestyle, and our mission is to treat the airport itself as a destination. By combining great food, world-class beverage programs, cutting edge design and state-of-the-art technology, OTG is delivering a traveler’s oasis, a place within the airport where the pressures of the day soon recede.
As a World Bean Barista, you will be our front line, the point of contact between our guests and the full OTG experience. Here’s your opportunity to learn the very best hospitality skills, earn a great income, and build a career in a vibrant team-orientated environment, while meeting people on- the-go from all points on the globe.
The World Bean Barista must possess strong interpersonal skills, a sunny disposition and a positive outlook, all the while adhering to the OTG Core Steps of Service. They must be detail oriented, logical, with the ability to work independently and with minimal guidance.
Responsibilities of the World Bean Barista:
- Greet guests quickly and pleasantly, with a smile
- Respond to all guest questions, orders, and concerns
- Prepare beverages per World Bean specifications
- Maintain superior coffee knowledge that can be communicated to guests
- Follow OTG cash handling and cash register policies and procedures
- Sample coffee and tea every shift to maintain quality and improve product knowledge
- Assist in the training and development of new employees
- Restock and maintain food, beverage, and merchandise displays
- Educate guests and staff on the nuances of making superior filter and espresso coffee
- Keep a spotless working environment and a clean and well-groomed appearance
- Attend training sessions to advance product knowledge and coffee making skills
- Communicate any product run-outs, equipment issues, or quality or service problems to the MOD immediately
Skills & Requirements
The World Bean Barista must be at least 18 years of age, fully conversant in English, and able to lift 35 lbs in weight. They must be mobile and able to stand for extended periods - to stoop, kneel and crouch. The position requires you to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, holidays, and bad weather conditions, so flexibility is a must. A general proficiency with computers is demanded, with the ability to process information through the POS system.
Adherence to safety and food handling procedures is expected, as is the adherence to local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws. You must also be able to operate kitchen equipment, including espresso machines and grinders, coffee brewers, stoves, etc.
Here at OTG, we like people who like to work with people. If that sounds like you, come aboard!
* Knowledge sets include: Cappuccino or espresso machines, Cash registers, Coffee brewing machines, Coffee grinders, Commercial use coffee grinders, Commercial use coffee or iced tea makers, Drink blenders, Espresso makers, Ice dispensers, Ice machines, Tea brewers.
Sr Buyer - Cigarette Materials
Sr Buyer - Cigarette Materials Date:Nov 10, 2017 Location:Winston Salem, NC, US Company:RAI Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive. At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day. This position is with RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company—the second-largest U.S. tobacco company. The company's brands include Newport, Camel and Pall Mall. This position is responsible for the end-to-end Procurement process within the assigned area of responsibility, which includes buying responsibility for goods and services for up to one or more operating companies under a service agreement for all RAI affiliate companies. Direct Procurement is seeking a qualified buyer to support Combustibles related projects and commodities in support of RAI’s vision of transforming tobacco. The incumbent will collaborate with Production Planning & Scheduling, Research & Development, Quality, Finance, Ops Strategy & Planning, Marketing, and Manufacturing and must be able to manage and/or execute multiple projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will join RJRT Direct Procurement Materials in Winston-Salem, NC.
Ability to travel ~ 30% of time
Ability to drive and manage collaborative efforts cross-functionally and externally with internal clients & Suppliers.
Ability to develop and drive key strategies at the department level.
Ability to manage Supply base risk and performance with key supplier management tools and activities.
Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated project management, time management and team collaboration skills.
Demonstrated interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge of and/or experience with FDA regulated environment. Principal Duties and
Lead procurement cross-functional teams by coordinating all business activities to achieve purchase decisions which deliver the highest quality, reliability, and value to meet RJRT requirements.
Develop, advocate and implement sourcing and negotiation strategies for key spend areas to achieve short and long term savings targets.
Maintain metrics for process improvement, supplier management and management reporting.
Implement performance guarantee contracts to minimize RJRT risk and increase supplier accountability for non-performance.
Lead process improvements initiatives that support Value Improvement Process.
Participate in Supplier audits and manage resulting management action items.
Work on project and/or assignments as required, using approved guidelines.
Supports strategic planning and manages the Procurement process for assigned commodities and services.
Develop, manage and maintain strategic supplier relationships which provide a competitive advantage.
Identify, define and lead change efforts for supply and value chain solutions.
Makes decisions independently on Procurement problems and methods in order to arrive at recommendations for Procurement management.
Conduct market research and analysis using qualitative and quantitative skills that will result in recommendations to supply chain leadership and management.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 10+ years of relevant work experience or Associate Degree in Business or related field and 8+ years relevant work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 6+ years of relevant work experience Experience: Minimum 6+ years relevant experience or equivalent education and experience Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams Required
Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to manage projects
Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and foster collaboration across teams Ability to resolve conflict, provide direction, and give feedback
Ability to independently assess, define and solve complex supply chain and procurement issues.
Knowledge of overall business and corporate strategy
Broad understanding of procurement categories and/or commodities Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Strong functional knowledge of computers and information systems
Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, and adaptable to change
Ability to make sound and timely decisions in a fast paced environment Preferred
Experience working in a regulated environment
CPSM (Certified Professional of Supply Management) preferred
Experience using eProcurement tools Compensation/Targeted Bonus
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify. Benefit Summary Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including: + 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
Confidential personal financial counseling service
On-site health clinics and fitness centers
A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
Health-care advocacy service
Volunteer service opportunities
Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Extensive training opportunities ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION: Reynolds American Inc. is the parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; American Snuff Company, LLC; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; and R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company. Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Onlyapplicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly. Telephone:262-439-1893 Email: TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com Nearest Major Market:Winston-Salem
CNC Machine Operator
- Sets up lathes, machining centers, and robots. Performs tool changes as required and verifies all dimensions using appropriate measuring instruments and gauges.
- Enters and edits machine programs using the Greco computer and documents set-up parameters by completing appropriate check sheets.
- Operates and maintains the Henry coolant and Ultra filter systems and records pertinent data on S.P.C. and other check sheets.
- Performs cleaning, preventive maintenance, checks of fluid levels, minor repairs, and adjustments for all machining department equipment and processes.
- Performs regular spot-checks of equipment to ensure proper and continuous functioning and collects and documents data for quality checks at regular intervals
- Collects data in support of key measurable tracking, root cause analysis, and other departmental improvement projects under the direction of technicians/specialists, group leaders, and/or the departmental supervisor.
- Six (6) months or more of related machining experience is required as a prerequisite.
- Working knowledge of department equipment and processes measured by successful completion of all prerequisite proficiency tests within a two-month period (70% grade or better), including: a) Basic mathematics, b) Blueprint reading, c) Machine shop practices, d) Troubleshooting skills, e) Hand measuring, f) Lathes, and g) Machining centers is required as a prerequisite.
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (S.P.C.) is required.
- Demonstrated communication/training skills, initiative, and basic leadership skills are required.
- Post high school education is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work any assigned shift.
- Excellent vision, including color discrimination, is required.
As a company, AAP has flexibility, which allows fast turnaround on special orders and focused attention to our customers' needs. This adaptability, along with more than 40 years experience of our parent company, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., in the worldwide automotive wheel market, makes AAP a unique supplier. Our facility, located in St. Marys, OH, is equipped with the most sophisticated design and production equipment.
Over the years, AAP has relied heavily upon a close partnership with our associates. Since 1988, our growth has resulted in six expansions and a production capacity of over 3 million wheels per year. Aside from our growth, we are most proud of maintaining steady work for our employees throughout our 29-year history.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Westar
Klement Sausage Co. is a local, Milwaukee, manufacturing company that has been around for more than 60 years. Klement's is looking for passionate people interested in working in the manufacturing industry and making an impact on the community around them. Klement Sausage Co. produces a variety of hand crafted sausage products, including but not only, brats, snack sticks, and summer sausage.
This position will work in our Fresh production department working on the Westar machine to run the product line according to production and quality standards.
- Perform machine setup prior to the start of the shift
- Learn the Westar machine and focus on its line
- Be aware of quality and performance of the Westar
- Troubleshoot and work with maintenance to determine when the machine is not performing correctly
- Operate the Westar program using the operator interface
- If required, perform washouts in between product changes
- Train Machine Operators who are learning the position
- High School Diploma Required
- Ability to read and write English
- Two years of experience operating manufacturing equipment and working on a production line
- Experience working in a food manufacturing plant - preferred
Machine Operator Taps
Position Title: Machine Operator – Taps
Shift: N2 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Reports to: Manufacturing Supervisor
Accountability Objective: Operate Tap Thread Rolling equipment to produce parts that meet specifications in the most efficient manner.
- Must have manufacturing experience and be able to set up and operate machines.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Accurately record daily production information and maintain a safe and organized work area.
- Must be able to read and understand prints.
- Able to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Regularly lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and work well with other employees.
- Must be able to work and stand for up to 12 hours per shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Preference will be given to those with prior experience performing the following essential functions.
With minimal supervision must be able to:
- Perform set-ups and changeovers to meet production needs
- Read and follow product prints; read and follow standard work procedures
- Conduct "in process" inspections on a regular basis using precision measuring devices
- Make necessary machine adjustments as required by product specifications
- Assist in maintaining proper levels of material on hand to ensure optimal equipment operation
- Perform first piece and fifteen minute quality checks.
- Maintain ongoing production and other records demonstrating output of cell
- Communicate effectively with other operators, supervisors and managers regarding the status of the area
- Maintain clean, uncluttered workplace; Perform TPM and 5S as scheduled
- Assist maintenance personnel in diagnosing and making repairs to equipment; perform repairs when appropriate
- Attend training to maintain and/or increase skills and help train others as needed
- Adjust work schedule to meet needs of other shifts when necessary
- Cross-train in other areas to support production needs
Climate: Moderately loud environment where you would be required to walk or stand for extended periods of time. Mandatory overtime is a possibility.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!