Cigarette Inspector Job Description Sample
Warehouse Cigarette Selector II / Full Time / 1St Shift
Warehouse Cigarette Selector II / Mon-Fri / 4:00 Am - 12:30 Pm
Cigarette Selector II - 3Rd Shift - Findlay, OH
Set Up Worker - Cigarette Department
Range Systems Inspector - Logistics
The Range Systems Inspector shall provide development, planning and sustainment support to RTAM by working in concert with resident System Support Officers (SSOs) to analyze live training systems fielding, operation and associated sustainment activities in order to determine trends and develop approaches and methods to improve live training systems support to USMC personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Live Range Inspection/Data Collection Support
- Assists RTAM and the local System Support Officer (SSO) in the provision of property accountability and life-cycle management for both live training systems and simulators. Contractor shall conduct quarterly, semi-annual and annual inventories as directed by the System Support Officer.
- The contractor shall assist the SSO with warehouse management, inventory control, maintenance and replacement scheduling. Contractor shall take the primary hand-receipt provided by the System Support Officer and conduct required inventories as directed the System Support Officer.
- The contractor shall prepare information briefings and decision documentation, examining the linkages between range and training area live training systems and unit training objectives in order to optimize the utilization of Range and Training Area Management (RTAM) sponsored assets.
- The contractor shall prepare reports, presentations and charts that support Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) requirements analysis for existing and future live training systems.
- High School Diploma Required – Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Career level Logistics/Supply education desired
- Experience as USMC SNCO or above desired
- Work as a Logistics Chief or Warehouse Chief is highly desired for this position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have understanding of Warehousing. Inventory Control, and Accountability procedures and processes.
- Familiarity with the Marine Corps Base where work is conducted and must be capable of working in a military staff environment that requires coordination both internally and externally with installation commands and with TECOM.
- Familiarity with and adherence to established command and staff procedures, especially those involving staff coordination and chain of command.
- Required to sit for extended periods of time and maintain focus.
- May be required to lift awkward sized items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Daily travel in local area during work day (including use of personal vehicle).
- Requires 10% - 15% travel.
- Start date is anticipated to be on or about 1 October 2019
Construction Inspector - Southern California
Construction Inspector (Highways, Public Works and/or Bridges)
Perform inspection on State and Public Agency projects throughout Southern California. Multiple openings are available, throughout the area. Our Southern California office is located in Irvine.
- Knowledge of principles, practices, techniques, and terminology of inspection and civil engineering;
- Knowledge of surveying and construction methods, materials testing and equipment;
- Ability to determine quality, materials, and workmanship through inspection, and to determine compliance with specifications;
- Ability to write and prepare clear and concise field reports;
Experience with Caltrans procedures highly looked for, but not required. Be able to work under a Resident Engineer and be our representative in the field for our clients.
Sufficient education, training and/or work experience to demonstrate possession of the knowledge and skills, which would typically be acquired through:
- Two years of college in civil engineering or construction management and two years experience in construction
- High School Graduate or GED and four years experience in construction
- Valid California Driver’s License
Because the type of projects handled by Ghirardelli Associates are complex and involve a great deal of responsibility, all of our employees stand out in their respective fields. But we also make sure to have fun, each and every day. We recruit the best by offering aggressive compensation packages and an exciting, caring work environment. Our family business model means that we treat our employees with the attention, care and consideration that family members deserve.
- Medical Insurance - United Healthcare and Kaiser
- Dental Insurance - Delta Dental
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Education Allowance
- Company Vehicle (depending on assignment)
Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ghirardelli Associates, Inc. does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Metric is looking to hire a CEI Inspector for to join our Orlando, FL team. This position will be responsible for performing assignments in assisting the Senior CEI Inspector in the performance of their duties and will receive general supervision from the Senior Inspector who reviews work while in progress. Our Orlando team has been working continuously together on various award-winning projects for over 10 years. This position will be working in District 5 of the FDOT.
- Operational analysis of construction of freeways, interchanges, arterials, ramps and intersections
- Verification testing of different aspects on FDOT Projects
- Provide technical support and task management for transportation projects
- 2+ years of CEI Inspector experience or 1+ years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Ability to organize projects and tasks, stay on schedule and meet required deadlines
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, to meet common goals
Must have the Following Required Certifications:
- CTQP Concrete Level 1
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level 1
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level 1
- CTQP Final Estimates Level 1
- IMSA Traffic Signal Inspector Level 1
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
- Nuclear Radiation Safety
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- Florida Storm water, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D Coverage, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects.
In the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.
Building Inspector - Building
Inspector Packer - Day (Hammond)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!