Cigarette Inspector Job Description Sample
Electro-Mechanical Inspector 4 - Lead Inspector
Job TitleElectro-Mechanical Inspector 4 - Lead Inspector
Job DescriptionJob Description
Electro Mechanical Inspector
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
Assist the QA Manager/Supervisor with activities such as individual and/or group training, assigning work and the resolution of issues.
Assist in the development, review and revision of procedures defining the requirements for inspection as well as submit change orders to implement.
The Lead inspector is responsible for following reported issues/problems to resolution or elevating the issue to the department supervisor for assistance in resolving the issue.
Knowledge and understanding of general ESD principals
Train lower level inspectors on quality procedures, inspection equipment and inspection technique
Follow and understand verbal and written instructions.
Must have oral communication skills, demonstrate teamwork, be adaptable, have the ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
Requires fine manipulation and simple grasping to utilize a computer and handheld inspection equipment.
Responsible for performing first article inspections and Engineering evaluation reports on items of moderate difficulty.
Frequent sitting and standing.
May occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
May assist with Supplier Quality Engineering and Quality Engineering to resolve quality related problems with/at suppliers.
Limited Travel possible (0-10%)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Knowledge of cGMP, ISO and QSR requirements with a minimum of 7+ years' experience in a regulated industry (ex. Medical, aerospace, automotive, etc.)
Experience in the medical device industry a plus.
Strong proficiency in Windows, MS Office Suite
Strong proficiency in SAP
Proficiency in generating and updating procedures
Associates degree preferred or equivalent training, education
IPC-A-610 workmanship standard certified inspector and trainer
IPC/WHMA-A-620 workmanship standard certified inspector and trainer a plus
Certified Quality Inspector credentials a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Quality Inspector II
San Marcos, CA 92078
Pay Rate: $17-$21
Hours: 7:20am-4:30pm 5/80 Schedule
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Inspector will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, finished products, and recording the results. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Inspect all commercial products at receiving and in-process inspection.
- Complete operation sheet with stamping and dating for controlled production.
- Maintain lot traceability.
- Interpret production schematics, specification and/or blueprints.
- Perform final inspection of complex assemblies or first article inspection.
- Administer prescribed inspection procedures, set up and checks.
- Perform visual inspections on production bench-assembled components and subassemblies for conformance.
- Predetermine electrical and/or mechanical standard, specification or tolerances.
- Prepare effective reports and presentation of departmental information.
- Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with others both internally and externally.
- Employees are responsible to understand and support the quality policy and the appropriate elements of the quality management system for their areas of work, reduce, eliminate, and prevent quality deficiencies including escapes.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities related to product, process, and quality system.
- All employees have the responsibility and authority to identify quality deficiencies, elevate any concerns for action within or related to our quality system and processes.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in medical and/or manufacturing QA inspection.
- Must be able to operate standard inspection devices and/or elementary testing equipment.
- Able to build and test complex subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams; schematics, blueprints.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings and follow verbal and written job instructions.
- Experience working in a controlled environment where lot traceability is required.
- Computer experience (using Excel) for data collection.
- Communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Requires US citizenship or permanent resident status.
Range Safety Inspector
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Satisfy the requirements of the government’s work plan.
- Provide range safety inspection services in accordance with MCO 3570.1C, Range Safety, Range SOPs, and Range Cards specific to corresponding ranges.
- Conduct on-site range inspections.
- Conduct an on-site range safety brief to the training unit that covers all areas of the Range Card from the Range SOP.
- Make on-site recommendations to the Officer in Charge of the training event to correct safety issues and facilitate the safe continuation of training.
- Deliver the Range Safety Officer feedback on units’ use of training facilities. Feedback shall be from review of actual training performance, personal interviews, and customer comment sheets in order to revise special instructions in range packets, Range Cards, and Range Control procedures.
- Assist with the generation and tracking of work requests to correct facility deficiencies (as required).
- Assist in the coordination of maintenance support (as required).
- Adhere to regulations, SOPs, and safety procedures within all training areas.
- Adhere to Company vehicle policies.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described.
- High School Diploma.
- Range Safety Distance Learning Course (MarineNet).
- One-year experience working in the range control community.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Initiative based personality.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Prolonged outdoor exposure to the elements.
- Daily travel in training areas during work day.
OSP Field Inspector - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Outside Plant Inspector to join our client’s team and become an integral part of their continued success throughout the Los Angeles, CA area.
This is a long-term project. Please apply ASAP if you think that you are a fit.
As a Fiber OSP Inspector you will be involved in quality control for our client’s Fiber Build. You will be responsible for complete inspection and acceptance of fiber placement (FTTX) and associated construction activities for the OSP build project, aerial and underground cable systems, splicing, testing, termination, cable placement, construction/infrastructure, and make ready tasks.
- Previous experience inspecting OSP (outside plant construction)
- Inspecting quality and recording field records – including review of OTDR results and As-built drawings
- Three or more years of related OSP inspection experience and/or training; previous telecommunications experience a must.
- Experienced in construction practices of aerial (communications & power make ready, attachments, etc.)
- Knowledge of GO95 Aerial, GO128 Underground practices
- Experience with GPS Data Collection of as-Built facilities
- Knowledge of As-Builts, redlines and project inspection guidelines
- Knowledge/Understanding of Fiber and Splicing Maps
- Clean driving record
- Good Excel Skills
Quality Control Inspector
|JOB TITLE:||Quality Control Inspector||DATE REVISED:||1/15/2019|
|REPORTS TO:||Quality |
The Quality Control Inspector, under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, conducts routine and non-routine inspections of raw materials and transit vehicles in various stages of the rehab or repair process in order to maintain product quality. The Quality Control Inspector uses a variety of testing devices and procedures to ensure the established standards are maintained for each contract or scope of work.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity
- Maintain, test, and troubleshoot instrumentation devices
- Track defects, test results, and other regularly reported quality control data
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points
- Identify and address potential problems before they occur
- Additional cross-functional duties as needed
- Related training or experience as a QC Inspector
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license – willingness to obtain Class B CDL within 6 months
- Mechanical knowledge of air brakes and air systems as well as diesel and CNG engines
- Electrical knowledge is a plus
- Computer skills including Word and Excel. Access is a plus
- Carry, pull and push up to 50 pounds of dead weight
- Climb up and down a ladder
- Sit, stand stoop, kneel, squat, crouch and or crawl
- Twist or turn in confined spaces
- Dental / Vision
- Long and Short Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Benefits w a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are drug free workplace that conducts pre-employment physicals and drug screenings. We are regulated by the department of transportation and will be conducting random drug testing at regular intervals.
You may apply for a position with D/T Carson Enterprises using one of the following methods:
Option 1: Apply directly online: http://completecoach.catsone.com/careers/
Option 2: Schedule your interview directly with our corporate recruiter via phone or email
- 800-300-3751 / email@example.com
- 1863 Service Court, Riverside, CA 92507
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Inspect first articles and items in process to determine if client specifications are being met.
- Inspect and approve labels.
- Inspect incoming items from vendors to ensure they comply with requirements.
- Inspect client-returned product for quality issues and complete receiving report if necessary.
- Quarantine, identify and notify appropriate personnel concerning suspect material.
- Perform final inspection on products packaged in-house prior to being shipped.
- Perform final inspection on identified items received from vendors prior to being shipped.
- Move product to designated area after completion of final inspection.
- Maintain inspection records using available paperwork and computer system for all activity.
- Complete Certificate of Compliance for items meeting specific requirements.
- Operate an Industrial Lift Truck and Pallet Jack.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Follow safe-working practices at all times.
- Recommend measures to improve quality.
- Provide training for Quality or Production staff, as assigned.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required, Associate’s degree or higher preferred; two or more years of work experience in a production/assembly environment.
- Intermediate data entry and navigation skills on computer,
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with others in person and via email,
- Ability to analyze a situation to resolve routine problems,
- Ability to prioritize tasks in changing situations,
- Detail-orientation and ability to identify errors,
- Accuracy in basic math computations,
- Ability to motivate oneself to complete tasks,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions,
- The trait of being reliable and dependable regularly report to work as scheduled,
- Availability to work some overtime during the workweek and/or on weekends,
- Ability to move frequently about the facility.
- Ability to position oneself to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
The Quality Inspector works in a well-lit factory environment with exposure to shop elements such as moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and moderate to loud noise.
Requirements of this position are:
- Ability to approve products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement test; completing inspection documents; and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
Be able to read blueprints and specifications. Capability of extracting dimensional information from technical drawings and process basic mathematical equations
- Able to use measuring tools and equipment: calipers, manometers, microscope, etc.
- Capable of lifting 45 pounds and ability to work standing all day for 8 hour shift.
- Keep measurement equipment operational by following operating instructions and calling for repairs when needed.
This position requires ability to work independently, with a strong focus on product detail. A high level of interpersonal, communication and conflict-resolution skills are desired.
1. Experience inspecting manufactured products confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement test; completing inspection documents; and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials?
2. Experience reading blueprints and specifications?
3. Experience using measuring tools and equipment: calipers, manometers, microscope, etc.?
Quality Control Inspector II
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES / COMPETENCIES
1.Perform force and functional testing and data calculations for injector cartridges.
2.Perform QA review of Device History Records.
3.Maintain Device History Records.
4.Inspect, sort, disposition and transfer of returned product from receiving dept., mail, customer service or other.
5.Perform product evaluations product returned for investigation.
6.Other duties and projects.
7.Perform receiving inspection of raw materials and components. This includes review of all associated forms and documents.
8.Participate in the quarantine and release processes associated with managing nonconforming product. This includes assisting in the completion of all required documents, including but not limited to, nonconforming product reports, supply corrective actions and deviations.
9.Perform analytical testing, such as endotoxin testing on an as needed basis.
10. Monitored the manufacturing and quality environments by review of the temperature and magnehelic charts and logs.
11. Complete transaction into electronic database as required.
12. Travel to other STAAR and vendor locations as required.
13. Other duties assigned.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- High school diploma or GED.
Experience working with computers preferred.
Inspection experience preferred.
Experience working with clean room environment required.
Experience working in a QC lab preferred.
Good interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
Ability to learn quickly and independently.
STAAR Surgical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Entry / Intermediate Housekeeping Inspector - Northstar California Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Inspect guest rooms and to ensure compliance with cleanliness, maintenance and set-up standards, as well as to verify statuses
Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction
Responsible to stock proper inventory in all units in the rental program and housekeeping items
As needed fulfill all job responsibilities expected of Room Attendants, Housekeeper, and Public Areas attendants including all general cleaning functions across housekeeping department
Supervising staff on the floor with inspections of rooms, linen closets, public space, and security of linen areas
Respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner
Ensure all areas are secure when leaving.
Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Consistently achieves expectations on cleanliness
A passion for guest service.
Ability to work a flexible schedule that can include nights, holiday and weekends.
Team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment.
Some experience in guest service
Driver's License required
Able to lift up to 35 lbs. – Required
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it's easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the "Top 25 Ski Towns in the World." www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 164491
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
Perform visual inspection of subassemblies, WIP products, and finished goods in support of production goals and engineering/R&D projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Inspects subassemblies, WIP products and finished goods.
Evaluates parts or assemblies against standards by reviewing blueprints, schematics, or drawings Determines acceptance or rejection of products. Use control charts when used.
Operate laboratory equipment (microscopes, computers, etc.)
Complete and review associated documents.
Compile yield and rejection data on a regular basis.
Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations to FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.
This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
Compliance with quality and safety requirements at all times.
Honest and full disclosure of all activities that could impact patients or that violate our quality and safety requirements.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0 – 24%
Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!