Cigarette Tester Job Description Sample
Sr Buyer - Cigarette Materials
Sr Buyer - Cigarette Materials Date:Nov 10, 2017 Location:Winston Salem, NC, US Company:RAI Reynolds American Incorporated is positively transforming the tobacco industry. We’re a family of companies that strives for success in everything we do. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we focus on the growth of our people. We take pride in each other’s growth and well-being throughout our careers. We invest in your career and total well-being because we know our companies succeed when our people thrive. At the RAI companies you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and revolutionary products by collaborating with visionary, principled and passionate people every day. This position is with RJ Reynolds Tobacco Company—the second-largest U.S. tobacco company. The company's brands include Newport, Camel and Pall Mall. This position is responsible for the end-to-end Procurement process within the assigned area of responsibility, which includes buying responsibility for goods and services for up to one or more operating companies under a service agreement for all RAI affiliate companies. Direct Procurement is seeking a qualified buyer to support Combustibles related projects and commodities in support of RAI’s vision of transforming tobacco. The incumbent will collaborate with Production Planning & Scheduling, Research & Development, Quality, Finance, Ops Strategy & Planning, Marketing, and Manufacturing and must be able to manage and/or execute multiple projects simultaneously. The successful candidate will join RJRT Direct Procurement Materials in Winston-Salem, NC.
Ability to travel ~ 30% of time
Ability to drive and manage collaborative efforts cross-functionally and externally with internal clients & Suppliers.
Ability to develop and drive key strategies at the department level.
Ability to manage Supply base risk and performance with key supplier management tools and activities.
Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated project management, time management and team collaboration skills.
Demonstrated interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills.
Knowledge of and/or experience with FDA regulated environment. Principal Duties and
Lead procurement cross-functional teams by coordinating all business activities to achieve purchase decisions which deliver the highest quality, reliability, and value to meet RJRT requirements.
Develop, advocate and implement sourcing and negotiation strategies for key spend areas to achieve short and long term savings targets.
Maintain metrics for process improvement, supplier management and management reporting.
Implement performance guarantee contracts to minimize RJRT risk and increase supplier accountability for non-performance.
Lead process improvements initiatives that support Value Improvement Process.
Participate in Supplier audits and manage resulting management action items.
Work on project and/or assignments as required, using approved guidelines.
Supports strategic planning and manages the Procurement process for assigned commodities and services.
Develop, manage and maintain strategic supplier relationships which provide a competitive advantage.
Identify, define and lead change efforts for supply and value chain solutions.
Makes decisions independently on Procurement problems and methods in order to arrive at recommendations for Procurement management.
Conduct market research and analysis using qualitative and quantitative skills that will result in recommendations to supply chain leadership and management.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 10+ years of relevant work experience or Associate Degree in Business or related field and 8+ years relevant work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field and 6+ years of relevant work experience Experience: Minimum 6+ years relevant experience or equivalent education and experience Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams Required
Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to manage projects
Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and foster collaboration across teams Ability to resolve conflict, provide direction, and give feedback
Ability to independently assess, define and solve complex supply chain and procurement issues.
Knowledge of overall business and corporate strategy
Broad understanding of procurement categories and/or commodities Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Strong functional knowledge of computers and information systems
Self-motivated, energetic, flexible, and adaptable to change
Ability to make sound and timely decisions in a fast paced environment Preferred
Experience working in a regulated environment
CPSM (Certified Professional of Supply Management) preferred
Experience using eProcurement tools Compensation/Targeted Bonus
Competitive Annual Salary
Targeted Annual Bonus
Relocation assistance available for those who qualify. Benefit Summary Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including: + 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave
Confidential personal financial counseling service
On-site health clinics and fitness centers
A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
Health-care advocacy service
Volunteer service opportunities
Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Extensive training opportunities ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION: Reynolds American Inc. is the parent company of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; American Snuff Company, LLC; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; and R.J. Reynolds Vapor Company. Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that stands apart from the crowd. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to maximize the company's potential for successfully achieving its business objectives. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Onlyapplicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly. Telephone:262-439-1893 Email: TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com Nearest Major Market:Winston-Salem
Our Company has a worldwide presence, with offices in Dallas, New York, Toronto, London and Gurgaon. We are a global team of numerous nationalities, religions, backgrounds and experiences.
We honor our diversity by offering cultural training spotlighting our various geographies. Yet for all our differences, we are committed to a common set of values and an organizational culture that respects our differences.
This position designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems and products.
Prepares test and diagnostic programs, and completes specifications and procedures for new products.
Provides schedule and resource status. Requires experience with scripting languages such as Visual Basic, Python preferred. Use of controllers in a design application environment essential. Candidates should be able to build and troubleshoot applications using advanced features.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Create product verification plans, test cases, protocols and reports based on product requirements and standards
Support the system test architecture and development of efficient and effective automated verification tests and documentation. Generate test requirements based on product specifications, design reviews and analysis of the issue tracking system. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop test procedures and foster a culture of continuous process improvement. Serve as technical resource and contributor to the technology impacting key products and applications Design and develop automated test suites Other job duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Certification requirement may be waived with verifiable on-the-job training and experience.
Ability to multi-task- Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration. Communication skills
Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary. Correctly spells commonly used English words and job specific terms.
Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills. Organizational ability
Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order. Problem solving skills
Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions. Client service skills
Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service. Intellectual ability
Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Must have experience with software lifecycle processes in a highly regulated environment.
Minimum 1 - 4 years of experience in instrumentation software and system verification. Direct experience in software testing, software test planning and team leadership. Experience in development of test architecture and automated test programs.
Strong knowledge of verification methodologies and software testing tools. Ability to write and execute test script. Experience with instrument control, embedded software and system level verification testing.
Must be able to work in complex, critical network environments. Computer skills
Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc. New program graduates will be considered.
Our professional backgrounds are also varied. Our consulting teams combine training and experience derived from many perspectives, including management consulting with other strategy firms, high-level functional backgrounds in a variety of industries, roles in the service provider community and MBA graduates with relevant work experience. The members of the research practice also come from varied backgrounds with some joining us shortly after graduating college and others with established research careers.
Senior Penetration Tester (Red Team)
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices. This should include knowledge of the CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- The individual should be comfortable with all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cyber Security “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
- Onsite in Washington, DC
Lunarline is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lunarline that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, military status, marital status or ancestry.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Lunarline participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Lunarline will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ("SSA") and/or the Department of Homeland Security ("DHS") of your authorization to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of theirnormal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Electrical Panel/Control Wiring Tester
PA Transformer Technologies Inc. (PTTI) located in Canonsburg PA. is looking for a wire cabinet tester to work indoors in our transformer factory. Candidates will perform various quality control testing on our Power Transformers and control cabinets. A 2 year electrical training is preferred, knowledge and application of Ohm's law will be useful.
QA Software Engineer/Performance Tester
We specialize in logistics, supply chain management, warehousing, transportation, and customer service issues. It’s all we do and all we’ve ever done.
We don’t use logistics as a way of selling you something else. We know our clients want to save money and improve performance in the long run, but they also want to do so now. In many of our engagements, costs savings are realized within one or two quarters — while setting the stage for even more sizable improvements down the line.
Any experience with scripting languages (windows command-line, Python, Perl, bash, etc a plus.
Software testing experience, including script-driven testing. The ability to find and describe problems in software, and to work with a development team to address them.
Familiarity with storage administration, either locally or in the cloud, a plus. Background in windows based ‘thick client’ products is preferred.
Expertise in networking and storage across multiple operating systems, including Windows and various UNIX/Linux-based platforms
We aren’t beholden to any particular solution or platform; our only concern is what is best for our clients.
Our work covers the ground from strategy through implementation. We can design a new strategy or analyze a problem, propose solutions and then oversee implementation, according to your needs.
We like — really like — what we do. There’s nothing more rewarding for us than tackling a difficult client problem, developing the best solution, and making the changes.
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
ELECTRONIC TESTERS needed for a growing company located in Bolingbrook, IL
DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS - INTERVIEWING ASAP
EXCELLENT company benefits and quarterly bonus program!
First, Second and 3rd/Nights Shifts Available
6:00 am- 2:30 pm/ 2:30 pm- 11:00 pm/ 6 pm- 6 am
Perform repetitive testing preparation and testing tasks of basic complexity
- Inspect products prior to testing to detect conformance to standards
- Prepare product for test by safely making the connections required
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms
- Inspect all work and insure it meets requirements prior to passing it on to the next operation
- Experience working in a manufacturing assembly environment.
- High School Diploma, GED or combination of work experience and skill development required
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to safely use small hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to read and interpret Drawings and Bills of Material
$12.20- $14.35 per hour (Additional Shift differential for 2nd shift .75 - 1.00-2.00 for Nights)
Excellent company benefits:
- Prescription Program
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- Medical Plan
- Bonus/profit sharing Plan
Please email qualified resumes to email@example.com or call CHAR STUKEL 630-505-8881
As a Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the City of Chicago, Banner is a full service placement firm providing qualified direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary talent to hundreds of clients in the Chicago metropolitan area and beyond. Offices located in Chicago, Des Plaines, Libertyville and Naperville. Banner Personnel is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.
Experienced Flowhand - Well Tester
Falcon Flowback Services, an established oil & gas services company, seeks to hire full-time experienced Flowhands / Well Testing Operators to perform work based out of our yard in Towanda, PA.
Applicants should be hard-working, willing to help with rig-ups/rig-downs & willing to work overtime. Previous experience with flowback & well testing work/equipment is required. Full job description is located below.Flowhand / Well Testing Operator
- Maintains and oversees all phases of the Flowback and well testing services being provided on customer locations. Requires high level knowledge of well testing equipment, operations, and services including rig-up, completions, production and rig-down.
- With the assistance of other operators and Company employees, unloads and assembles the equipment to be used, sets up the service units, and assists the rig-up.
- Provides training, guidance, and leadership in the operation of well testing equipment to less experienced personnel.
- Will be familiar with correct SOP & QHSSE procedures and perform basic routine equipment maintenance.
- Observes safe working practices, safety rules, and regulations. Complies with Company QHSSE & client safety policies and procedures. Initiates Job Safety Analysis (JSA) procedures and hazard recognition practices prior to any job task. Corrects hazards immediately or reports to the Field Operations Manager.
- Performs all required documentation including but not limited to JSA’s, behavior based observation (BBO) cards, near hit documentation, and incident investigations. Will ensure that all personnel comply with PPE standards per client & Company policies.
- Communicate effectively with Company employees, the client representative and/or other third party service companies.
- Effectively communicate well performance through the use of flowback/well testing reporting, typically through Excel spreadsheets and/or custom client programs.
- Will communicate with Company representatives on reports/paperwork including but not limited to damage reports, invoices, equipment tracking, etc.
- Troubleshoot and replace malfunctioning parts on location as needed.
- Must provide own truck, camper, computer. Company pays daily per diem, monthly vehicle allowance and monthly connectivity allowance.
- High School Diploma or GED and 2-3 years of job-related work experience.
- General knowledge of computer usage and the ability to utilize MS Excel spreadsheets and effectively email reports as required.
- Strong basic math skills.
- SafeLand, H2S and other certifications are required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals, and procedure manuals, write routine reports and correspondence, and effectively present information to Company customers and employees.
- Working knowledge of pumps, valves, rigging mechanisms, pressure testing equipment, etc.
- Ability to lift and or move 100 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to travel to various remote locations.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts/24 hours on-site/7 days a week until job is complete.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to extreme weather conditions.
- Ability to pass drug screen.
Falcon Flowback Services, LLC is an equal-opportunity employer.
Falcon Flowback is a safe place to work and we are vigilant in maintaining a safe environment. At Falcon, we believe we have a moral obligation to keep our people safe, and we view every aspect of our business through this prism. Safety is part of the culture we have fostered, and our employees know this is an area where we will never compromise.
Web Application Tester #2370387
Come be part of our Winning Team!!! We have a client that is one of the fastest growing companies in Washington in need of a Web Application Tester.
Develops testing procedures and documentation for websites and web applications created within the Research & Development department. This includes but is not limited to writing and executing testing procedures, as well as assisting in determining a standard for the work-flow of projects from initial development through bug testing, deployment, and verification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
Other duties as assigned.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Fluency in Japanese great to have
Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from fellow teams and managers.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Duration: 4 Months (Temp to Permanent if all goes well) Client has great benefits!
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Senior Performance Tester
· 4+ years Load testing experience with JMeter or Loadrunner.
· Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle processes including handling QA for highly agile development.
· Proficient in metrics and monitoring projects based on these metrics.
· Experience with highly scalable, distributed and high performance systems.
· Experience with development of test plans and test cases.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for running meetings, documenting Test Plans, Test Results and Status Reports
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!