Cincinnati Job Description Sample
Food And Beverage Supervisor, Embassy Suites Cincinnati Rivercenter
$80,000 - $105,000 per year
Over 30,000 pet owners in the Northern Kentucky - Greater Cincinnati area trust their pet's health care to PetWow.
Who we are:
From top-notch veterinary care, to professional pet grooming; PetWow is "Pet Care Made Easy!" Our team includes 7 veterinarians, 8 professional pet groomers, and a wide range of medical, technical and customer service experts. PetWow has been family owned and operated for 47 years! There are now two PetWow animal hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky area. Moreover, besides traditional veterinary care and pet grooming, PetWow is widely recognized as the region's premier provider of at-home small animal veterinary care and pet grooming; a unique set of mobile services which have become wildly popular with area pet owners. Therefore, whether our customers prefer to come to one of our convenient locations, or instead prefer that we come to their own home; either way, our goal is always to make pet care easy!
45 hour average work week. NO Night Call duty. Multi-doctor, small animal, practice with large support staff. In business since 1971! State of the art facilities and equipment (ultra-sound, digital radiology, etc.) Benefits include: paid vacation, sick days, health insurance, retirement, LT disability, continuing education monies and time off, licensures and professional organization memberships, and much more. Learn more about a veterinary career with PetWow by visiting www.petwowvetjobs.com .
- Out-patient examinations
- Elective surgery
- Soft tissue surgery
Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Continuing Education Time Off
- Continuing Education Expense Stipend
- Paid Sick Days
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Professional Liability Paid
- DEA License Paid
- AVMA Dues Paid
- State License Dues Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Free Uniforms
- Discounted Pet Care Services
- and more.
If you enjoy offering financial stability and security to customers everywhere, a career as an Independent Account Executive may be perfect for you. While selling Processing and related services, you meet the changing needs of our customers by crafting and customizing a system that works for their individual business. Get to know your clients on a deeper level with exceptional customer service and a personal touch with an in-depth look into their lives to determine what products and services will benefit each one. Join an exciting team of individuals committed to offering security to every merchant by working with our underwriters to sell affordable services.
- Sell payment processing services and related products to business owners, customizing programs to cover a variety of solutions to meet the needs of every individual business.
- Meet with merchants daily to provide them with information about how our products and services will benefit their business and help to keep everything well organized.
- Attend programs, seminars and meetings to learn about new services and products, receive technical assistance and learn new marketing and selling skills.
- Create marketing strategies that bring customers to you rather than another.
- Guarantee that all necessary paperwork is filled out and filed to put the processing account in place.
- Communicate with customers and underwriters to determine that the account starts to process seamlessly.
- Monitor any notifications and alerts to guarantee that the merchant is not having any problems.
- Seek new clients through networking and calling lists of prospective clients on a weekly basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable Vehicle
- Computer or laptop and scanner
- Bachelor's degree
- Flexible schedule and ability to travel
- Experience working in a commission based position
To Apply directly, follow the link below:
About Klosterman Baking Company:
As a fourth generation family-owned bakery, we’ve perfected our craft since 1892. Klosterman is dedicated to 100% Total Customer Satisfaction by putting the right people FIRST. We provide quality products to all of our customers across the Midwest via Fresh Distribution, and Nationwide via Frozen Distribution. From our fresh hamburger buns to our hardy sliced bread varieties, our commitment to baking with natural ingredients and providing a fresh great taste never ends. Here at Klosterman we understand the importance of family, that’s why we pride ourselves on having a hometown feel within all our locations.
Production Supervisor responsibilities:
- Supervise day to day functions of the production department
- Hold shift meetings as needed to keep the department functioning
- Report daily shift notes and production results
- Ability to complete day to day distribution center responsibilities.
- Assists in the assessment of employees including obtaining department supervisors input, drafting, and conducting performance evaluations
- Monitors and ensures all recipe ingredients meet quality standards for all items.
- Ensures a safe working environment for all personnel through enforcement of safety policies and procedures.
- Attend supervisor and Plant-Wide meetings
Production Supervisor Requirements:
- Must have open availability
- Must be able to work weekends
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to problem solve and analyze line operations with minimal developmental guidance
- Requires the ability to incorporate creative and innovative approaches to various projects by taking initiative and working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to work a flexible schedule and meet the demands of a 24 hour a day operation
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience is required
- Expert knowledge working with bread items
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance( After one year)
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability (Company Paid!)
- Upbeat and positive work environment
- Advancement Opportunities
JPC 4619 - Marketing Consultant
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!