Cincinnati Job Description Sample
MD: Regional Medical Director
MD or DO
Are you a Physician who is passionate about leading effective teams and working with the chronically ill? We would love to meet you!
We are looking for someone to join our team that is revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare to vulnerable patients. As a Regional Medical Director, you will oversee all components of the provider team that is caring for patients with complex, chronic diseases in the home. You will assume leadership for the interdisciplinary care team meetings and will serve as the resource and expert on geriatrics, utilization management, quality management, managed care principals and new clinical developments and technologies. You'll also play a key role in supporting the program in the community and growing the business in the market as well.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Work for an amazing company, one that is changing healthcare delivery and working to turn the focus of healthcare from the quantity of services delivered to the quality of care delivered.
2. There is a competitive compensation package comprised of both a base salary plus a strong bonus potential (and of course, benefits). This position is also equity eligible.
3. Be part of leading the way in chronic disease management using values-based care.
“Must-Have” Skills for the job:
1. A medical license in the state listed, or have the ability to obtain
2. A minimum of 5 years' Director level leadership experience
3. A minimum of 5 years' experience in the medical management of complex chronic disease management and value-based care
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner - Cardiovascular ICU
Required Skills and
The NP demonstrates the knowledge, abilities, and skills to provide culturally specific patient care and education. The NP effectively communicates with peers, utilizes appropriate channels of communication and maintains confidentiality. The NP demonstrates evidence of continuing professional growth. The NP demonstrates the ability accept and implement change and the ability to work in a culturally diverse setting.
Education: Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing Masters NP program.
Experience: 5 Years minimum experience as a registered nurse with critical care, cardiology, or cardiovascular experience preferred. One year experience as a CCNP in a critical care environment preferred.
Licensure and Certifications:
The ACNP holds a current licensure to practice in her/his state of employment
Certificate to Prescribe
Membership in professional organizations is desirable.
ACLS and BLS
Must demonstrate and maintain all credentialing and licensing requirements of all organizations with which he/she will be practicing, and the Ohio State Board of Nursing
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
Certificate to prescribe
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
5+ to 7 years experience
Management Experience Required
Willingness to Travel
1 NP to round on Cardiology patients in hospital. 1 NP to work in CVICU. Both candidates need to be willing to work full-time nights. Need to have experience with Cardiac patients.
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 - Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more .
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Employer, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Employer is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Employer services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Employer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Responsibilities
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Employer is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Employer services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
Set up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
Break down and clean up event within approximately 15 minute period
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
Perform administrative work
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience
- Reliable access to a computer and a phone on a daily basis
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Must perform the job safely and utilize proper safety techniques and use of equipment when appropriate.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed in a retail in-store environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 74 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding Employer Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employer reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Employer shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).Important Information
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Employer. Come learn why Winning Together is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Employer is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Employer shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Administrative Parts Assistant
McCluskey Chevrolet, Cincinnati's fastest growing dealership is searching for full time Administrative Assistant. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am – 5pm. If you are self-efficient, motivated and take pride in your work, this is a great opportunity to start with a company that could provide you with a great future!
This individual must meet the following requirements:
- 21 years of age or older
- Impeccable driver’s license record
- Knowledge of the Tri-State area
- Dependable – with a great attitude, & a team player
- Ability to follow/implement management’s directives
- Well organized & ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Clerical/ skills, computer proficient – including knowledge of EXCEL spread sheets
- Knowledge of the CDK system a plus, but not required
- Some accounting knowledge/background
Duties to be performed, include, but are not limited to;
- Setting up Purchase Orders for payment, filling packing slips, matching packing slips to GM invoices, ordering of parts from General Motors for our staff & customers.
- Pick up parts from local vendors on an as needed basis.
- 401K plan.
- Paid vacations after 1 year.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Opportunity to work in the fastest growing dealership in the city.
- Work for a company that promotes internally for all positions.
Employees are eligible for health benefits after 90 days and 401K after one (1) year.
Customer Service Representative
OFFICE LOCATED IN HEBRON, KY
Must be willing to work Week-ends
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
- Paid hourly based on experience
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent phone/verbal communication and computer skills
Class A CDL Driver
6 Months tractor trailer experience required for this Class A CDL position
$63,000 - $80,000 Yearly
$1,200 Weekly Average
Top earners make $80,000 or more yearly!
Weekend home time
• Dedicated customer
• Assigned tractor - its your truck and goes home with you
• Driver assist unload - You will have help by customer
COMPANY BENEFITS PACKAGE
PTO (Paid Time Off)
Life Insurance, Disability Insurance
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Positions filling…………..CALL NOW……………844-815-6398
FULL BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS
Room for advancement and moving to different accounts
COMPETITIVE PAY PACKAGES / RAISES / BONUSES
STABLE FREIGHT YEAR ROUND
TOP 3 IN THE COUNTRY FOR SAFETY RATING
24 HOUR MAINTENANCE
NEW MODEL TRUCKS
PRE PLANNED LOADS
NO TOUCH FREIGHT ON MANY OF OUR JOBS
You will own the talent application management systems, including the technical operations and compliance for solutions and integrations within the cloud ATS (Applicant Tracking System) ecosystem.
Both home grown and third-party solutions that provide functionality in virtual interviewing, information collecting and storage, candidate relationship management (CRM), new-hire onboarding, and candidate care/support.
Lead the scoping, design, and development of workflows in ServiceNow as well as any new integrations within the ecosystem.
Collaborate with HR to recommend new feature implementation, manage UAT, develop training materials, deliver improvements, and execute mandatory technical conversions
Execute technical work in conjunction with prioritized projects, including configuration design and implementation, test script creation and execution, UAT testing, and interaction with vendor on critical requirements.
Design and implement technical/process
Consult and integrate configuration changes
Bachelor or Master degree
HRIS Experience: ABAP (SAP) and Application Tracking Systems (Taleo)
Proficient in web application programming
Quickly learn new things
Analyze complex problems
Execute the right change
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and ITIL
Relocation is available for chosen candidates
Marketing Technologist - Adobe Marketing Cloud, Aem, ECM
Are you a Marketing Technologist with 3+ years of customizing, building and deploying ECM solutions, particularly with Adobe Marketing Cloud products? If so... read on!
We are a digital agency working with some of the largest F100 and F500 companies in the world. We have an immediate need for a Director-level role who will managing and overseeing the development and deployment of Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions to our clients. What You Will Be Doing
Provide end-to-end implementations of Adobe Experience Manager
Identify and recommend improvements to optimize implementations of Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, particularly Adobe Experience Manager *
Service Plumber, residential, industrial, commercial. Must have valid motor vehicle drivers license, plumbing license Ohio & Kentucky, familiar with all equipment used in the trade. Including, backflow testing, sewer jetter, multiple specialty tools, augers, etc. On call and overtime compliance. Must keep training classes up to date to maintain license. Requires lifting, bending, stooping, reaching overhead, twisting, turning, climbing, excellent vision or prescriptive corrected vision, dexterity, agility, coordination, mechanical perception, and all other physical and mental properties required for the plumbing trade. Must be able to maintain attendance, work with customers, co-workers, supervisors, inspectors, public project managers, etc.. Has a complete understanding of company ethics, regulations, policies, and guidelines with regard to use of all communication equipment; cell phone, text, email, telephone, etc.. Must be proficient in use of credit card swipe technology, work tickets, computer, and be able to articulate to the customer in a comprehensive verbal way and additionally possess legible handwriting.
Company offers vacation, holiday, and sick pay plans. Health Benefits in compliance with ACA, Dental plan, vision plan, uniform/shoe allowance, and fully equipped work van. You must provide own hand tools and specialty tools of your choice. A minimum of 10 years experience in the plumbing trade, character references, trade references, and compliance with I-9 Immigration and Naturalization Laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!