Cincinnati Job Description Sample
OT Open To New Grads
Seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist. The company prefers 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Occupational Therapist, but may be open to new grads.
Must be a graduate of an accredited OT program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Vhdl Digital Design Engineer
We are currently in need of a VHDL Digital Design Engineer to support new product development within the Digital Design team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team that designs and implements spacecraft and launch vehicle communication and avionics equipment as well as military infrared imaging systems.
- FPGA logic design, coding, simulation, and synthesis using VHDL
- Digital circuit card design and development
- Component selection
- Analysis of power consumption, component stress, worst case tolerances, and reliability
- Technical presentations
- Product manufacturing and verification support
- Project Management/Technical Leadership
- Coordinating Engineering aspects of the project to meet technical, schedule and design-to-cost goals
- Effectiveness in project management through planning and tracking of tasks, milestones, and resources
- Interfacing effectively with team members throughout the organization
- Assists in the planning and conducting technical projects
- Ensuring that all engineering related internal processes are followed by the project design team
- ModelSim/Questa or equivalent logic simulation tools
- Libero (Microsemi), Quartus (Intel), Vivado (Xilinx) FPGA development tools
- DxDesigner or equivalent schematic capture tools
- DDR3 memory interfacing
- GigE, 10GigE, GigE Vision
- High speed serial, digital interfaces, SERDES
- SPI, I2C, RS-422, LVDS
- Digital communication algorithm development and implementation
- Digital and analog video generation
- Manipulation of packet protocols
- Previous experience as a control account manager (CAM) in an EVMS environment
- FPGA logic design, coding, simulation, and synthesis using VHDL
- DxDesigner or equivalent schematic capture tools
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a brief cover letter with salary expectations.
We are seeking an energetic professional to work part-time in a virtual capacity assisting us with recruiting and supporting professional sales agents across the United States and Canada.
Non-Sales- This is a non-sales role assisting in recruiting and supporting sales professionals
Completely Virtual- Our cloud-based system allows you to work from your own home.
To be considered for this non-sales virtual opportunity, reply immediately by email with your resume or experience working from home and your phone number.
Position type: part-time, remote
Intervention Specialist - Full Time - School
An Intervention Specialist is needed for a full-time (1.0) school position in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers a guaranteed 37 hours a week. This position is for the 2017-2018 school year and would cover one school. CareerStaff Unlimited is seeking an Intervention Specialist with 2+ years of recent, related experience. Please contact CareerStaff Ohio directly at 513.381.3380 for additional information or immediate consideration.
More about the Position:
- Determining educational needs of students identified with IEPs.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of the I.E.P. for each student served.
- Developing instructional and behavioral strategies for students with disabilities.
- Identifying, procuring, and coordinating the appropriate supplemental services to maintain the student with disabilities in the regular education classroom.
- Handling all relevant special education issues, including issues relating to student IEP/MFE/ETR updates/changes, due process cases, and parent issues/involvement.
- Maintaining compliance with all Department of Education requirements in regards to the administration of student IEPs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Intervention Specialist License
- Teaching Certificate from the Ohio Department of Education
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Working with a great staff
- Guaranteed Hours
Member Service Representative
Postal Family Credit Union (PFCU) is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing and reliable individual for the position of Full Time Member Service Representative. Duties include providing a high level of quality member service; processing daily transactions including deposits, withdraws, transfers, loan payments, etc.; as well as achieving balancing goals. Must demonstrate a team attitude, professionalism, and excellent interpersonal and member service skills. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Qualified applicants must present a professional appearance, be bondable, have good credit, and pass a background check. PFCU offers a business casual work environment, health, dental, 401(K), life insurance, disability pay, holiday pay, sick pay, and vacation pay (per company policy). Submit a resume and cover letter to: MSR Search, P.O. Box 14403, Cincinnati, Ohio 45250-0403 or email to email@example.com Postal Family Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Supervisor 11.00Hr Must Be Available Between The Hours Of
Employer, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Crew Lead.
The Crew Lead is responsible for overseeing a work team. Responsibilities include managing daily schedules and ensuring productivity levels and customer service requirements are met. May perform basic administrative and payroll functions.
Employer is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
OHIO – CINCINNATI – HYGIENISTS FT/PT
Family Dental Care Associates is a premier dental group practice that has been providing quality care to the greater Cincinnati area for over 30 years. With 5 locations, our multi- specialty group of highly spirited doctors and staff is conveniently located to serve patients of all socio-economic backgrounds.
Our primary focus is providing patient-centered quality care while maintaining a sense of compassion, commitment and frankly a sense of humor.
Become an integral part of our growing team of professionals, share in our success and put a smile under that facemask!
• Provide quality preventive oral care
• Expose radiographs, seat patients, clean and maintain operatories and sterilize instruments
• Present and explain treatment plans to patients after doctor diagnosis
• Confer with the doctor to explain the patient’s treatment
• Participate in the administrative functions of the office as necessary
• Confirm and schedule recall appointments
• Represent Family Dental Care Associates to the patient, Doctors and staff in a professional and courteous manner
• Provide comfort and reassurance to patients undergoing treatment Credentials
• Licensure from the Ohio State Dental Board as a registered dental hygienist is required
• Previous experience of two years as a registered dental hygienist is preferred but not required
• Ability to provide quality preventive care to our patients in a fast paced environment
• Multi tasking skills are essential.
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated and team oriented
• Able to perform basic computer functions and proficient math skills are required
• Seeking self assured, personable, experienced individual who is customer service oriented and takes great pride in providing quality dentistry in a caring and professional setting. This is an opportunity to take your drive and enthusiasm to a new level while being duly recognized by the rest of our dental team! Benefits
Full time employees are eligible for the following:
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick days
- Major medical insurance Life insurance
- Dental discount program
Full and part time employees are eligible for the following:
No Saturday and Sunday hours Flexible schedules to accommodate you and your family
Compensation commensurate with your qualifications Hours from Monday thru Friday range from 8:00am to 7:00pm. up to 40 hrs per week.
Base hourly compensation with Bonus Plan- Significantly enhance your income potential.
Enthusiastic, quality oriented professionals seeking independence, growth and financial stability will find this opportunity fulfilling and challenging.
Flexible hours including part time or full time positions available.
We are a busy practice with many new patients. You will receive a base hourly wage and a bonus based upon a percentage of your monthly net production.
Significant income potential.
Join our group of highly - spirited professionals!!
Western Hills- TriCounty- Eastgate- Mason Montgomery- Northgate
As our practice continues to grow, we are seeking highly skilled, enthusiastic , spirited individuals to continue our team approach.
We pride ourselves in being very patient centered and are seeking employees that share that same point of focus.
We look forward to meeting you!
Sales Executive - Insurance (Voluntary Benefits)
• Seeking insurance sales experience for Account Executive position with Combined Worksite Solutions, a Chubb company. The Worksite Account Executive position provides an opportunity to work with professionals during regular business hours. We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with accident & health insurance experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
• Qualified candidates will be trained in our top-notch sales school to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer providing superior customer service before and after sale.
• Excellent Benefits
• The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure.
• Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
• At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Valet Attendant greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and clients at our Downtown Cincinnati Garage. We are seeking dedicated valets to support our upscale valet operations. Individual will be responsible for driving and parking vehicles while upholding superior customer care.
Principal Job Duties:
- Effectively and efficient park customer vehicles; return customer vehicles upon request in a timely manner.
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a rapport with the customer base.
- Assist customers into the facility, provide a gracious sense of arrival, and help direct traffic.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Must work with or without supervision.
- Must have the ability to work in all weather climates (rain, wind, cold, snow, heat, etc.).
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking industry experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrates the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive a standard transmission.
- Knowledge of how to operate various types of motor vehicles.
- Ability to produce and maintain an acceptable driving record and unrestricted drivers’ license.
Hours: Full-time and Part-time positions available. This valet operation supports garage customers. Hours range from 6am to 7pm Monday thru Friday.
Pay: Ranges from $10-12/hr.
- Willingness to work in the elements – heat, wind, snow, rain, etc.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time.
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To be hired, all candidates must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify.
LAZ Parking is one of the largest operators in the growing multi-billion dollar US parking industry. Founded in 1981, LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces from offices all across the country. When it comes to parking, we’re the experts!
Most importantly, LAZ is a PEOPLE FIRST company with a mission to “create opportunities for our employees and value for our clients”. If you’re looking to join a growing company led by passionate people committed to being the best – contact us today!
Customs Brokerage Location Manager
If you are a Licensed Customs Broker and you have the experience managing others, this may be the ideal career opportunity for you. We are looking for a highly motivated Manager who possesses excellent leadership and customer service skills. This position is in Louisville, KY and you will be responsible for managing 6 direct reports. Service offerings include a full menu of logistics services which include Customs Brokerage, Freight Forwarding, Ocean, Air and Ground Transportation Services.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Reporting to work in the Louisville, KY office daily.
- Overseeing all the functions of the office including sales and operations.
- Managing a staff of 6 direct reports.
- Assisting with the identification and qualification of new business opportunities.
- Participating in cold calls and d face-to-face meetings when necessary.
- Making presentations to prospective customers on the company’s service offerings.
- Retaining customers by solving problems directly or engaging the intra company resources.
- Earning new business opportunities with existing customers through vertical growth opportunities by offering and by selling additional services.
- Achieving and maintaining company business objectives and revenue goals.
- Engaging with and collaborating with other departments and influencers to ensure excellent customer service.
- Customs Broker License (required)
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years direct or indirect sales or business is a plus.
- Freight Forwarding experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Record of advising customers on compliance issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel when necessary.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office and proficiency in the use of CRM’s
- Ability to set priorities for self and direct repots.
- Base pay can be negotiated on qualifications and experience. negotiable based on experience
- Benefits covering medical/dental/Vision
- Cell phone & Laptop.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!