Circle Pines Job Description Sample
Sales - Mattress/Sleep Specialist
Our customers are looking for someone who will take the time to learn about their sleep habits and guide them through the process of making an educated decision on the furniture they spend one third of their day using!
We are currently seeking energetic individuals to join our Sales Team as a Mattress- Sleep Specialist!
Responsibilities of the Mattress Sales- Sleep Specialist
- Generate sales through a low pressure consultative approach
- Engaging customers and uncovering their home furnishing needs
- Providing world class customer service
- Build rapport with clients, earning their business through your ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, exceptional product knowledge, and excellent listening skills
- Develop and maintain a customer base through networking and client follow up
Qualifications of the Mattress Sales- Sleep Specialist
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Ability to network and build relationships with customers
- Friendly, goal oriented nature with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays
- Previous retail or commission based sales are a plus, but not required
- Strong organizational skills
Comprehensive Benefits of the Mattress Sales- Sleep Specialist
Full time employees enjoy:
- Paid vacation
- Flex Time
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, dependent care
- 401K with a company match
- Generous employee discount
- Exclusive wellness benefits
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Initial and ongoing training to help you reach your goals
You are in control of your success and we will help you get there! Join our Sales Team today!
In an effort to promote a safe and healthy work environment, we require a criminal background check and drug test on all new hires.
Becker Furniture World is a unique furniture store. Our retail locations are a creative environment: fun music, a stylish selection of furniture and great accessories. We want to interact with the customer and help them create the home they dream of. Our Distribution Center is the heart of our operation. Every piece of furniture displayed in our stores or delivered to a customer's home runs through its doors. Our Corporate location reviews each order and tracks every shipment. We may look big, but we are a local, family-owned business that cares about our employees.
Class A CDL Hazmat Tanker Driver - Home Nightly!
Company Paid Health/Dental Insurance For Employee and Family
Earn Up To $65k Yearly Starting Pay
Consistent Schedule Year Round
Stable Privately Held Company
Relocation Assistance Available
CDL License Training
Additional Pay for Nights & Weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Valid Class A CDL
Clean Driving Record
Regional Company Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
CDL A DRIVERS - McLane Company
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS
McLane is hiring CDL A Drivers to join their team.
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Full Benefits Day 1
Industry-Leading 401(k) with Company Match
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Average Starting Pay of $65,000 1st Year
ONSITE INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD:
Dec. 16th from 8am-1pm & Dec. 17th from 9am-1pm
1111 West 5th St.
Northfield, MN 55057
Don't Wait, Apply Today!
Text DRIVER to 82257 for more information
Click for more info or to APPLY NOW
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
CDL A Company Drivers
Class A Company Driver JobOur company drivers can make up to $63,000/year
$3000 Orientation Completion Bonus
Retirement Plan - 401(k) plus company match
In cab internet access
Be at least 23 years old
Experienced Class A driver with more than one state driven
Meet DOT requirements
Koch Trucking (Pronounced "Cook") offers a variety of driving positions to suit most lifestyles. Both Company drivers and Lease Purchase drivers have found an opportunity to be successful with us. Those who are looking for a company to provide their first-time business owner experience may be interested in talking with us about our New Lease program! We have many options to fit your needs, some that include No Money Down & No Credit Check!
CDL A Truck Drivers Needed In Eagan!
Consistency Where It Counts.
Because your miles, pay, and home time should be more than average.
Calling all CDL A Truck Drivers looking for positions in Eagan, MN!
Must have recent CDL A driving experience and Haz-Mat endorsement.
Must live within commuting distance of Eagan, MN.
Sign-On bonus available!
Limited Positions Available – Call Now! 866-223-0257
Or apply online!
We're Dedicated to giving you more:
Excellent pay - $60k per year!
Stable route, consistent miles, servicing one customer
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k)
Weekly time at home
Limited Positions Available – Call Now! 866-223-0257
Or apply online!
Director Of Nursing
Lino Lakes Assisted Living & Memory Care
The Director of Nursing will manage the day-to-day healthcare operations of the facility to ensure our resident's healthcare needs are met. This position will provide leadership and direction for direct care associates to ensure all residents are treated with respect and dignity. The DON will assume the responsibility and accountability to the quality of care residents receive as their healthcare needs change.
- Diagnose and establish resident care plans
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding resident care
- Coordinates and participates in resident care conferences
- Communicates effectively with residents and their families at all levels of the organization.
- Maintains accurate resident medical records
- Directs the overall operations of the nursing department
- Manages nursing and direct care scheduling
- Develops, implements, and evaluates programs/protocols to promote the recruitment, retention, and continuing education of all nursing staff
- Provides skills and medication training
- Promotes a quality, cooperative, and safe environment between staff, residents, and resident families.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director
- Must be an RN licensed in the state of Minnesota
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Assisted Living and/or Memory Care
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a private vehicle for business use
We are proud of our affiliations with BlueStone Physician Services and Interim Healthcare. The Bluestone Team offers monthly visits in resident apartments. All of their doctors specialize in geriatrics, assisted living, and dementia care. Interim Healthcare allows our residents easy access to on-site therapy services.
Please feel free to contact us directly with any questions. We look forward to meeting with you!
Do you desire to be part of lives being transformed by the power of Jesus Christ? Prison Fellowship (PF) is seeking a Program Counselor within our faith-based PF Academy program located in Lino Lakes, MN. In this role you will deliver classroom curriculum and provide case management for program participants within prison. Provide one-on-one program coaching on a variety of topics, including substance abuse education. Monitor participants’ progress in individualized performance agreement. Recruit, train and manage volunteers, and Academy Clerks. Schedule and coordinate activities with DOC. Provide ongoing program evaluation and improvement. Primary duty consists of performing office or non-manual work directly related to the management or general business operations of Prison Fellowship. Work includes the exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance. Perform other duties as assigned.
The PF Academy is a reentry program for prisoners based on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ. This values-based program is built on the belief that real and lasting change takes place from within. The Academy stresses personal responsibility, the value of education and hard work, and care of persons and property. The Academy challenges and equips participants to become healthy contributing members of their family and community, beginning inside prison and continuing on the outside.
- College degree in Behavioral Science or at least 6 years’ experience working with at-risk individuals; substance abuse training certification (dependent on local licensure requirements).
- 3+ years’ experience working personally with at-risk individuals, prisoners, or other relevant population.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Basic proficiency in Windows, MS word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and experience.
- Knowledge of issues related to prison ministry; training and experience with substance abuse/recovery process.
- Mature Christian in agreement with PF’s mission, vision, values and statement of faith ( http://www.prisonfellowship.org/about/statement-of-faith/ )
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Satisfactory background check (PF does not discriminate against individuals with a prior criminal history).
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to meet requirements imposed by the state, DOC, or other entity, which may include but is not limited to a background check and pre-employment drug testing.
- Conditions of Position’s Environment: Exposure to intense and confining atmosphere. Video surveillance and monitoring. Rigid security and clearance procedures. Varied work schedule; frequently includes evenings and weekends; subject to DOC rules and regulations at in-prison worksite.
$100 weekly bonus plus plus $15.00 hourly pay (Days, varying hours 8AM - 8PM). Work close to home. No Driver's License required.
UPS Driver picks you up and drops you off at mutually convenient location. Great way to earn extra cash during the holidays!
UPS is hiring individuals to work as temporary, seasonal Driver Helpers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. It requires excellent customer contact skills and a lot of walking.
As a Driver Helper you will not drive the delivery vehicle but assist the driver in the delivery of packages.
Driver Helpers usually meet the UPS driver at a mutually agreed upon time and location each weekday. Workdays can vary (Monday – Friday) or (Tuesday – Saturday) depending on the building needs.
Hours vary but usually begin after 8:00 a.m. and end before 8:00 p.m. Driver Helpers must comply with UPS appearance guidelines.
Driver Helper seasonal opportunities are typically between the Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday time period.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
Service Plumber/ Drain Cleaner
The position of plumbing technician is an important one with our company. The plumbing technician is our human link with the customer who has retained our plumbing services. This is a vital link in terms of revenue, reputation and success. Anyone performing in this capacity must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with the client as well as the office.
Specific Job Requirements
- Ability to perform all plumbing repairs and replacements to code
- Ability to solder and perform necessary electrical work associated with the plumbing project the client requires
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate plumbing inspection and communicating findings to the client
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and in an understandable manner
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for plumbing work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must know and adhere to all state plumbing codes
- Ability to communicate the benefits of club memberships to the client
- Must meet all standards such as callback ratio, average ticket, productivity, club membership conversion, accurate StraightForward Pricing calculations, etc.
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to read a map
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients and in particular, have the ability to work with women
- Ability to supervise apprentices
- Must respect and protect client’s home by wearing shoe covers
- Must keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried
- Must be willing to continue training for personal growth as well as participating in the training of new employees
• Field position. Daily duties will be performed in and around the Minneapolis & St. Paul area. Paperwork and money collected is returned to the office located at 2703 Constance Blvd NE; Ham Lake.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!