Circular Saw Operator Job Description Sample
Restaurant Manager - PM Circular
Job Description: The Circular Evening (PM) Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the management and administration of food & beverage operations during dinner in a 4 star upscale dining environment. This position will report directly to the Director of Restaurants with The Hotel Hershey. The Circular offers fresh flavors of fine dining and the experience of enjoying history with a twist of innovation in the iconic atmosphere. Offerings include hand crafted cocktails and small plates at our circular bar, an intimate dinner for two overlooking the beautiful formal gardens, or our iconic Sunday brunch with friends and family.
Job Functions: * Interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training and motivating staff. Ensuring that all pre & post service line ups are executed daily.
Forecasting revenue and expenses for dinner and controlling wage and supply costs.
Provide hands on leadership on the floor, monitoring service, guest satisfaction and the correct flow of service in the restaurant.
Completing payroll information and monitoring labor reports.
Maintaining Safety, health and sanitation standards.
Oversee Circular wine program and mixology program, including making recommendations to Beverage Manager of wines for the Circular wine list. Maintain inventory on Uptown Network I Pad system.
* 18 years of age or older.
Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years of work experience in a full service restaurant OR if no degree, 5 years work experience in full service restaurant * A minimum of three years supervisory experienced required OR 1 year of direct supervisory experience within The Hotel Hershey Food & Beverage environment can be substituted.
Must have a valid driver’s license
* Obtain RAMP Certification post-employment. Must maintain certification as a condition of continued employment.
Proficient working with details on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time.
Experience working in fine dining preferred
Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word.
Thorough and demonstrable knowledge of Food & Beverage service.
Highly proficient in computer programs and systems utilized by the company and shows the ability to adapt, learn and become proficient in new computer systems, software and technology.
Ability to interact in a welcoming and approachable manner with all guests and team members.
Communicates effectively to ensure a supportive and inclusive team of professionals.
Anticipates and ensures all supplies and materials are available for each staff member to effectively perform their job function.
Regularly communicates with Director of Restaurants and Culinary partners to proactively manage and improve service standards, marketing strategies, Guest comments/concerns and menus.
Sets goals and assists in goal setting of direct reports.
Must embody Hershey Entertainment & Resorts core values (Devoted to the Legacy , Selfless Spirit of Service, Team Focused, Respectful of Others) Physical Demands & Working Conditions: * Physical requirements include ability to walk and stand 75% - 100% of the shift; bend, reach and lift up to 35lbs.
Schedule will vary according to operating needs, but will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity EmployerLocation: The Hotel Hershey
Interest:* Food & Beverage
Type:* Fulltime (Benefits Eligible)
Hourly Wage:* TBD
PT Server AM, Circular
This position is responsible for service, and must be proficient in the knowledge of all food, food-related items and beverage items (beverage items to include beer, wine cocktails and cordials).
This is a part time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Able to work as a team in an efficient, professional and guest-related manner.
- Maintain constant communication with the guest and kitchen to provide for 100% guest satisfaction.
- Taking orders, presenting orders, keeping the guest table clean and orderly (including clearing and resetting tables as needed).
- Ensuring that all the side work is accomplished in a clean and orderly manner
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have verifiable work experience as server.
- Must be able to work at least 16 hours per week.
- Must present a clean, orderly and professional appearance
- Must practice good hygiene and set an example for others in this area as per The Hotel Hershey standards.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and to work and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work under pressure and able to competently handle the designated table section.
- Must be able to work flexible hours based upon operational needs. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
- This position is first shift.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: anfitri?n, anfitri?nes, banquet server, camarera, food and beverage server, host, maitre d, server, servidor, wait staff
(LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility.
Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Job Description Under direct supervision assembles mechanical units or fabricated parts to make sub-assemblies or complete units within routine and repetitive assembly operations. Uses various hand and power tools and operates equipment such as jigs, dies, fixtures, templates, punch presses, riveting machines, circular shears, or drill presses in order to cut, file, fit, punch, ream, rivet, form, and/or assemble.
Obtains raw materials, loads, and operates equipment to produce finished product. Fits, aligns, calibrates, and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product requirements.
Qualifications Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Entry Level. Previous experience in assisting with Superjet operations preferred. Proven ability to read ADP Work Orders. Good problem solving skills. Effective communication skills. Ability to analyze and troubleshoot problems in a fast paced environment. Able to lift 50 pounds. Able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods. Able to work flexible hours and over-time when required. Reasonably available to attend off-shift training when required. Must be available to work all shift (1 st , 2 nd , and 3 rd ) The starting pay is $9.00 per hour with shift differentials for 2 nd and 3 rd shift. Requisition #2018-12594
CategoryManufacturing OperationsShift / HoursFirst Shift Lennox International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Applicants with Disabilities If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at Recruitment@Lennoxintl.com E-Verify Participation For jobs located within the United States, LII participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program known as E-Verify. Please visit the E-Verify website for more information on this program.
Machine Operator - Sawmill & Lumber Yard Operations
Condustrial, Inc. (Greenwood) is seeking a Machine Operator with mechanical skills for a hardwood lumber company located in Donalds, SC!
This company seeks career-minded individuals who want to be hired permanently; to grow with the company, and gain valuable experience in the hardwood lumber industry.
Please read the following criteria carefully before applying.Pay rate and further details about this job will be discussed in the office during the interview process.
- FULL-TIME (PLUS OPPORTUNITY FOR OVERTIME)
- FIRST SHIFT (WORK STARTS AT 6:00AM)
- A VARIETY OF HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAMS FOR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR DEPENDENTS
- PAID VACATION
- SAFETY BONUSES
This is a temp to hire position, meaning that you would work for us for 90 days, and if you worked hard and show up every day, you will be eligible for permanent placement with the company. With permanent placement comes an increase in pay and other benefits.
Starting pay rate could be more for those who have the right experience, so let us know your pay requirements when submitting your resume or work history.
SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Knowledge of machines and tools; including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Reliable transportation
- Dependable attendance
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Comfortable working in year-around outdoor temperatures
- Punctual, shows an eagerness to learn, and willingness to follow instructions
- Enjoys physical labor-type work and activities
- Completes tasks with accuracy and efficiency while performing in a fast-paced production-style environment
- Interested in working in sawmills or hardwood lumber concentration yard environments
- Must show concern and attention to SAFETY and the prevention of injuries on the job
JOB DUTIES (MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Sets up, operates, or tends saws and machines that cut or trim wood to specified dimensions, such as circular saws, band saws, multiple-blade sawing machines, scroll saws, ripsaws, and crozer machines.
- Operate panel boards of saw and conveyor systems to move stock through processes
- Use either control mechanisms or direct physical activities to operate machines or processes
- Uses hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials and manipulating things.
- Inspects equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or others problems or defects.
- Identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Monitor and review information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
Job duties are performed in year around outdoor temperatures, in loud conditions, with airborne particles (sawdust), and working around moving mechanical equipment, lift trucks, saws, planers, etc. This job also requires that he/she may occasionally, frequently or continuously: sit, stand, walk, bend/stoop, squat, crawl, climb height, reach above shoulder level, crouch, kneel, balance, push/pull, lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume & answer ALL pre-screening questions to be considered.
Make sure to check your email for an interview request within 48 hours of submission.
For immediate consideration, call or stop by the office to schedule a good time for your interview.
All paperwork will be completed in our office (M-F 9am-4pm)
Bring valid driver’s license/ID and SS card/birth certificate
We will do drug test on site
464-H Hwy 72 Bypass NW Greenwood, SC 29649
(864)538-7200 ext. 1214
Medustrial, a service of Condustrial, Inc. provides supplemental staffing for the healthcare industry... (long term care, hospitals, government agencies & facilities).
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS: Responsible for secondary functions of products in ensuring quality standards and supplying added value products to meet customer needs. DUTIES AND RESPONSITILIBIES: * Complete paperwork accurately and follow all paperwork procedures and instructions
Operate the following equipment to produce finished product: hydraulic reeler, electric reeler, lift truck, table saw, rotor and band saw
Physically parallel or coil duct to requirements
Inspect products for non-conformance of quality and report any findings
Assemble wooden and steel reels to correct requirements
Custom build reels for coiling requirements
Process cable to specific requirements
Paint and stencil reel for cosmetic appearance
Assist grinding crew in the disposal of scrap pipe
Maintain equipment. Equipment should be kept clean. Report any defective equipment
Maintain a neat and orderly work area
Provide assistance to any supervisor or employee in promoting a safe work environment
Follow all safety requirements for this position
Abide by all policies and procedures in the company handbook
Perform all other duties as directed by management EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: * High school diploma or GED is desired
Prior experience in operating a lift truck (forklift) OCCUPATIONAL AND/OR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: * Occasionally needs to lift more than 100 pounds with reasonable assistance
Frequently needs to lift up to 50 pounds
Must repeatedly grip duct with hands and hold arms over head when coiling/paralleling
Must repeatedly grip with one hand while using different tools with other hand during different job tasks WORKING CONDITIONS: * Must be able to be around objects that are moving in a circular motion
Must be able to stand up for 12 hours in a shift
Must be able to stoop, bend at waist, and lift legs to step over objects
Must be able to work in a hot, non-air conditioned atmosphere
At times will be required to work outside during inclement weather
Job Start/End Date:* 06-Dec-2017 to 28-Feb-2018 (EST)
Location:* North Salt Lake, UT, USA
Employment Type:* Full Time
Pay Type:* Hourly
It is the responsibility of the Field Operator to perform quality industrial cleaning work with highest safety standards to satisfy our customer's work requirements. Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Field Operator will set up and dismantle our customized, mobile tractor trailer units equipped with the proprietary ADI high pressure water cleaning equipment. During the industrial cleaning operation, the Field Operator shall operate the specialized equipment, such as: Twister, Feeder, Lancer etc. by following the Supervisor's instructions, ADI's site safety plan, and standardized work procedures.
After completion of the operation, the Field Operator is responsible for keeping this specialized equipment in clean and satisfactory work condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The particular duties include, but are not limited to:
- Properly load and unload the equipment from the unit, including carry and dragging hoses.
- Prepare the cleaning equipment for work, including attaching hoses and nozzles to pumps.
- Prepare work site for the safe operation of equipment.
- Hands-on operation of the industrial cleaning equipment, including Twister and Feeder.
- Perform basic preventive maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform safe and quality work to client’s satisfaction.
- Represent Aqua Drill International in a professional manner at all times.
- Wear safety personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times at work.
- Follow strictly the OSHA, Customer work site and ADI regulations and rules as requested during the work hours.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 - 5 years of industrial experience , preferably in the oil, gas, and/or petro-chemical industry
- High School Diploma, GED, or the ability to read, write, and perform basic math at these levels is required.
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
- TWIC Card (or immediate ability to obtain one upon hire) is required
- Valid Drivers' License (may be required to drive a company vehicle to client site)
- Ability to perform daily work within the Houston-Metro area (shuttling from Dickinson, TX) in short notice or on-call situations , as well traveling to out-of-town (Texas, Louisiana, Gulf Coast, and Nationally) projects (per diem paid) for multiple days - 50 to 75%
- Professional appearance (uniforms are provided by the company) and conduct, including the ability to communicate with Supervisor, Co-Workers, and Client-employees.
- Successful completion of (company-paid) courses at the Houston Area Safety Council.
- Ability to pass an extensive pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen.
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) Training is a plus, but not required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals to perform the essential functions of this position.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to crouch, kneel, stand and walk for prolonged (typical shifts are 12 hours) periods.
- The use of hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with arms,
- Ability to talk, be understood, and hear instructions, as well as see hand signals.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move 25 - 50 Lbs by hand and occasionally more than 50 Lbs with the aid of material handling equipment.
- Ability to work outdoors at customer site in all types of weather
- Ability to work at off site locations for extended periods (up to 16 hours) including multiple days at a time.
- Ability to work at elevated heights and confined spaces. In accordance with OSHA (29 CFR 1910.27(d)(1)(v)), must be able to climb ladders enclosed by a 27" diameter circular cage .
STARTING RATES FROM: $15.00 - $17.00 per Hour
Aqua Drill International is an Equal Opportunity employer – qualified M/F/Vets/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Industrial, including Oil, Gas, or Petro-Chemical: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
Well known Brandon fabrication company is looking for Saw Operators or CNC Wood Machine Operatorson first or second shift (could vary) These qualified candidates...
- Must have assembly and production experience
- Be comfortable operating and using a large industrial saw or experience running a CNC Wood Machine
- Comfortable with a temp to hire position
- pay will be based on experience and interview
- Experience in production and fabrication is a plus
- Great attention to detail working in a fast paced environment
- Has prior machine operating experience in an industrial setting
- Is a quick learner and open to being trained on complicated machinery
If you are a qualified candidate please contact us today! Band Saw, Circular Saw, Table Saw, CNC, or Foam Saw experience preferred!!
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Understanding the demands and challenges of today's business managers with a commitment to listening, learning and identifying solutions while providing an exciting alternative to all our client's needs. We believe success starts at the beginning! With an emphasis on listening, our staff will coordinate one-on-one interviews, conduct standardize screening of all applicants, Administer Prove-It testing to secure accurate skill testing for a successful placement.
Part Time Logistics Operator II, Forklift Operator
Click here to view a video about this position.
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Logistics team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking forPart-Time Logistics Operator IIs (Order Builder-Forklift) ! What does a Logistics Operator II (Order Builder-Forklift) do exactly? They operate select material handling equipment (Pallet Jacks, Forklifts) within the warehouse walls to move and shift products and build customer orders. All customer orders are loaded onto our delivery trucks to be delivered in-store. Our Logistics Operator IIs (Order Builder-Forklift) are a key component in providing excellent service to our customers and in getting our variety of products in the hands of our consumers. *
Schedule:* Monday- Friday 4:00 PM or 6:00 PM start time, Rotating Saturdays with a 10:00 AM or 11AM start time. End time is completion of shift. Things you should know about working as a Logistics Operator II (Order Builder-Forklift): * Safety comes first. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments which means striving for 100% adherence to the rules
Quality product is our priority. Keep an eye on product age and repackaging
So fresh & so clean, clean! Assist with daily housekeeping and maintenance of the warehouse and other material handling equipment
Ensure paperwork is completed appropriately and handled accurately
We work fast and lift up to 50 lbs. of product safely and repetitively
All hands on deck! You can expect to perform miscellaneous activities as directed by your manager to efficiently support the warehouse operation What would success look like? * Willingness to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
Accurately build orders on a repetitive basis
Maintain a professional appearance
Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
* Must desire and be able to work a part-time schedule (hours directed by business needs) * Ability to operate a computer, a hand held inventory control device, and calculators
Ability to read, speak, write and understand English and to perform basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) * Willingness to operate warehouse material handling equipment (i.e. forklifts, walk behind / riding pallet jacks)
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment while meeting productivity and quality expectations
Proven history or ability to demonstrate safe and responsible behavior with a positive performance record (including attendance) * Must be self-motivated, respectful, positive, team oriented and maintain a high degree of integrity Physical
* Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
Safely operate material handling equipment
Ability to work in warehouse environment which may not be air conditioned All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.Location: Knoxville, TN
- Job Code:* OP7045
Equipment Operator - CDL Operator
Title: Equipment Operator - CDL Operator
Location: United States-North Carolina-Arden Job
Operates various power-driven machinery used to move dirt or other materials. May operate all or some of the follow types of equipment: backhoe, bulldozer, crane, dragline, font-end loader, motor grader, cherry picker, dump truck, etc. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
Sets up and operates production equipment in accordance with established guidelines and procedures.
Adjust machine settings to complete tasks according to specification, accurately and in a timely manner.
Move hand and foot levers to control diesel, electric, gasoline or steam-powered operating equipment.
Interprets hand signals to determine where materials are to be placed.
May be required to manipulate equipment on unlevel working surface.
May assist in lifting, position and securing or materials and work pieces during installation.
May be responsible for routine maintenance or repairs.
Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
Observes load hook up and determines safety of load.
Manipulates crane control to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal or signal instructions.
Cleans and maintains crane and hoisting mechanism.
Inspects crane for defective parts, documents and notifies the supervisor of the defects or malfunctions.
Loads, transports, and unloads materials, tools, equipment and supplies.
Performs minor maintenance or cleaning activities on tools and equipment.
- May be required to interpret load charts.
May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Capable of certifying on all equipment up to 60 ton cranes and on dirt equipment, such as dozers, track hoes, backhoes, dump trucks, yard dogs, bobcats and excavators. Desired/
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Physical
NP=Not Present, O=Occasionally (0-33%), F=Frequently (34-66%), C=Constantly (67-100%) Standing O Walking O Sitting C Pushing 50 ft-lb Pulling 50 ft-lb Climbing O Balancing O Bending O Stooping O Kneeling O Crouching O Crawling O Reaching C Handling C Fingering C Feeling Vision Hearing Lifting (lbs) Carrying (lbs) 0-10 0-10 10-25 10-25 25-50 25-50
CB&I (NYSE:CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality. For more information, visit www.CBI.com .
Job Schedule: Full-time
Jan 4, 2018, 8:40:53 AM
Requisition ID: 1800048 CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sterilization Operator I Ethylene Oxide (Eo) Operator (3Rd Shift)
Sterilization Operator I Ethylene Oxide (EO) Operator, Ontario, CA
The Operator is responsible for monitoring the system which includes observing pressure, temperature, and relative humidity measurements on charts or computer monitors. Ensures that product is moved through the facility at the appropriate times. Schedule / Shift: 3rd Shift 11:00pm - 7:30am
Job Duties and
Responsible for operation of the plant in the absence of the Shift Supervisor and/or Process Supervisor.
Monitors system which includes:
Observing pressure, temperature and relative humidity measurements on charts or computer monitors.
Turning valves and adjusting controls to ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
Observing sterilizers and auxiliary units to detect malfunctions and assisting with repairs as needed.
Documenting and recording process readings.
Reports any damaged product to the Shift Supervisor or Process Supervisor.
Reports system problems to the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Technician.
Performs some daily and weekly equipment preventative maintenance tasks and may assist Maintenance as required.
Stores and removes chemicals used in processing in accordance with established procedures and laws.
Participates on plant safety committees and follows all established safety rules and regulations.
Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
Supervisory responsibilities: Oversees the work of Process Assistant Operators.
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of six (6) months to one (1) year of experience working in a sterilization environment desired.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Must be willing to work established shifts.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and perform repetitive bending and lifting motions over a period of time.
Must have forklift driving experience.
Computer skills desired. Special Requirements / Work Environment:
Must be medically approved for respirator use. (Cost will be covered and arranged by company)
Must be able to tolerate exposure to high temperatures and high humidity (120F and 60% RH for 20 minutes) (EO)
? With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!