Circulating Process Inspector Job Description Sample
Process Improvement & Quality Inspector
Position Summary SUMMARY OF JOB CONTENT Responsible for evaluating existing processes, configuring manufacturing systems and establishing and monitoring KPIs to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process. Conducts quality inspection of inbound/outbound products. Internal auditing of AS9100 TQM. #cb1
Key Accountabilities KEY ACCOUNTABILITES
Ability to read and interpret manufacturing blue prints, detailed work order instruction and customer specifications.
Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
Provide input of process capability and improvements for production volume while maintaining quality standards.
Collect, record, and transcribe data.
Maintain testing equipment.
Perform raw material & finished goods testing.
Implement and Audit systems that optimize all phases of production processes.
Advise on corrective actions. SHARED ACCOUNTABILITES
Perform Audits to ISO/AS9100 standards
Participate and coordinate as required on product scheduling decisions.
Participate in discussions for improved tool designs, facility modifications and equipment acquisitions.
Updating KPIs and other metrics.
Position Requirements * Must a have good working knowledge of GD&T; principles and practices. * ISO9001/AS9100 QMS first article Inspection processes or equivalent.
Internal audit processes and reporting.
Lean manufacturing principles/metrics/reporting.
Ensures product conformity to established requirements through customer/company engineering drawings, specification or related documents. May be required to provide technical support in preparing cost estimates for price proposals for NPD.
This position will provide business growth through supporting the products for commercial & military application of aerospace/marine/industrial component industries.
Preferred Qualifications PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE Demonstrates attention to detail. Responds to requests for service and assistance. Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality and is able to work in a team. Communication – Ability to conceptualize, define, describe and document complex technical contents. Ability to explain designs and manufacturing processes to shop personnel and management. Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner. Dependability – Needs to demonstrate initiative and flexibility due to changes in schedules and priorities. Quality – Must be able to complete work in a timely manner and have a sense of priority and urgency. Technical Skills – Must be able to continuously improve skills related to job and share expertise with others. Bachelor of Science in Process or Industrial Engineering. 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing environments.
Physical Demands PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perm the essential functions. The incumbent is frequently required to sit, stand, and walk. The employee may also be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment is typical office work space. However, the nature of this position involves frequent interaction with the manufacturing shop floor both in SGL and supplier / customer locations which may present exposures to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles. Position Type: Business Unit
Department:* Operations - Arkadelphia, AR
Posting Number:* 20110559BU
Position Title:* Process Improvement & Quality Inspector
Special Instructions to Applicants:* If interested on this role, please apply online. Talent Requisition Number: 20110559BU
IN Process Final Inspector - 60094234 - AG
TechniciansLast Updated: 12/29/2017Apply Now!
Job summary- • To inspect assemblies for quality, assuring that product meets customer requirements.
Requirements: Skills- • Familiarity with IPC standards; • Experience reading BOMs (Bill of Materials), customer drawings, and engineering plots Understand and recognize polarity as it applies to components added to electronic boards • Able to perform 1st Articles with assistance • Understand deviations and how they are used when assembling electronic boards • Experience understanding and recognizing acceptable soldering techniques • Possess basic PC knowledge. Education/Experience- • Familiarity with IPC standards and soldering techniques. • Completion of ESD and IPC 610 Certification. • One year relevant experience. • High School Diploma. For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com. Please reference job # 60094234AG Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Process Inspector II- 2Nd Shift
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health Quality control is responsible for the analysis or inspection of products or processes for compliance with specifications and standards.
Demonstrates detailed oriented attention in all facets of responsibilities.
Performs analytical evaluation or test of products or processes.
Demonstrates knowledge of testing methods, product usage, and applicable regulations and standards.
Adheres to established policies and procedures.
Establishes test methodology.
Provides technical guidance and training to others on SOPs and quality guidelines. Qualifications
HS Diploma, GED or equivalent experience, preferred + 1\
years experience in related field, preferred What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks + Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area + Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
Adheres to all quality guidelines
Works under moderate degree of supervision
Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Responsible to visually inspect in-process/finished material. Consult with Quality Assurance personnel or immediate supervisor on clarification of specifications or acceptability of product as required.
Refer to procedures manual, sampling charts, blueprints and/or specifications to determine number of samples, specifications to check and method to testing Product Assembly Process Sheets. Obtain samples and by use of inspection devices and visual inspection evaluates acceptability of components and finished products. Prepare required inspection reports. Consult immediate Supervisor and QA Supervisor/ Technician for clarification if questions regarding quality issues of defects, workmanship, etc. for direction and corrective action.
Responsible for correct recording of traceability information, production information, cleaning and safety check documentation that is required by your assigned duties.
Observe department’s safety regulations and to use personal protective equipment as required.
Practice department’s good manufacturing and housekeeping procedures and complete cleaning verification checklists as required.
Adhere to plant/Corporate policies/procedures, department safety and environmental regulations, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and ISO 13485 Standards.
Report any unusual circumstances to immediate supervisor and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Report any machine malfunction to designated individual for course of action and recommend equipment modifications to achieve improved operation. Monitor machine efficiency and report to designated individual any machines not performing to standard.
Consult with designated individual or immediate supervisor on any electrical malfunction or repairs for course of action. Advise immediate supervisor of need for additional machine repairs and recommend equipment modifications to achieve improved operation. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Inspector - In Process
At this level the associate has demonstrated the proficiency to do their job with only limited help while maintaining performance objectives on standard work processes.
This includes recognition of routine problems and the ability to keep the inspection process running by making appropriate adjustments to correct the problems. Essential
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understands and interprets the application of basic control methods during process auditing • Understands and may use deviation system • Understands the concept of Discipline Problem Solving • Capable of balancing workload (using the schedule to make sound decisions) • Is fluent in locating documents associated with assigned tasks • Able to identify visual criteria and features for applicable parts • Fluent/self-sufficient is assigned plant/environment (processing, manufacturing, assembly and receiving) • Recognizes and complies with all applicable Swagelok procedures • Recognizes when to seek out and pursue additional guidance • Regularly applies accurate judgment on product and process characteristics • Can correctly answer questions relating to acquired skills • Performs skills in a timely manner • Works independently per standard work • Understands the concepts of 5S visual displays and the metrics listed on the primary Visual Display Board • Use of various types of inspection equipment • Ability to analyze statistical process control techniques used in processes • Execute physical inspection of product to assure product conformance • Understanding of process flow for internal operations • Application of statistical sampling plans • Application of various operational procedures • Verification and maintenance of inspection equipment • Entry of records and documentation, in both written or electronic form • Provide unbiased disposition of product based on established quality requirements • Prioritization of work by appropriate means • Conveyance of information pertaining to observed quality trends and issues • The Inspector must perform the above listed, as well as other assigned responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner. RequirementsEducation and/or Work Experience
Required: • High school diploma or equivalent • Basic understanding of manufacturing prints and product / process specifications. • Strong math skills Critical Competencies: • Communication: Provides feedback pertaining to observed quality trends and issues; Able to interact with production associates/supervisors regarding quality issues • Leadership: Integrity • Interpersonal:
Approachable • Teamwork: Respect; The ability to work as an integral part of the Quality team • Thinking: Decisive; Take initiative to make decisions • Work Habits:
Attention to detail; Ability to work autonomously • Emotional Self-Control Working Conditions and/or Physical
• Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards. • Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards. • Must be able to pass pre-employment and annual Vision Acuity tests • Able to sustain effective visual inspection over the course of their scheduled shift by applying published Swagelok Visual Standards and Standard Work to parts being inspected. • Must be able to lift on a regular basis between 25 - 35 pounds and occasionally between 35 - 50 pounds. Demonstrate manual dexterity required to properly handle products and gages, able to move throughout the shop floor to gather samples, move parts, etc. Some standing, squatting, kneeling, bending, and twisting is required.
In some environments, must be willing to work in enclosed/confined spaces (clean-room). Swagelok is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are selected without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristic under federal, state or local law. Swagelok will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008.
Swagelok will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position.
Nothing in this job description should be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Swagelok is an at-will employer, which means that either party is free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, without any advanced notice, for any reason or no reason. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
Circulating Nurse Operating Room
First Texas Hospital
- CyFair: Our mission is to provide the residents of Houston with increased access to the highest quality medical care.Located in northwest Houston, on Louetta Road, just east of Hwy 249, First Texas Hospital is a beautiful full service community hospital featuring 50 inpatient beds, 13 ER treatment rooms, 3 Operating Rooms and a full digital imaging suite.
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine.
For more information, please visit adpt.com. Under the direct supervision of the department Director, the RN is responsible for nursing activities related to the care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The RN is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel.
The RN can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. Education and Experience:
Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
Current registration and licensure with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the state or a Compact state.
Minimum of two (2) years of operating room experience is required.
Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider and ACLS required. Shift: Varied External Company URL: www.adeptushealth.com Company: First Texas Hospital
- Cy Fair
RN Circulating Nurse
Circulating And Recovery Nurse
Registered nurse needed for 2-3 days per week to circulate in an in-office operating room. Nurse will also be responsible for recovering patients who have received IV sedation. Typical days are Thursday and Friday with potentially 12 hrs each day, but usually less.
Circulating RN, Full-Time
Description: Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Qualifications Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. The position requires call rotation.
Organization:Jennersville Regional Hospital
Peripheral Lab Circulating Nurse
MAJOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews the chart for lab results, signed consent, prior medications and procedure to be
- Performs nursing care of the patient throughout the procedure.
- Administers medications as ordered by the physician.
- Administers sedation as needed for patient.
- Has knowledge of reversal agents that may be needed to reverse sedation.
- Writes appropriate orders for medications given during the procedure and has the physician sign them.
- Provides written report at the end of the procedure.
- Opens sterile supplies for the scrub person.
- Protects the patient’s rights and confidentiality by following HIPAA guidelines.
- Pours solutions for the procedure, heparinized saline, contrast, etc.
- Check’s patients ID on arrival to the lab with name and date of birth.
- Prepare the patient for the procedure and answer all questions that they may have.
- Does not leave the patient unattended.
- Monitors the patient’s vital signs and tolerance to medications throughout the procedure. Records BP and heart rate and O2 sats as per policy. Notify physician of any changes noted in patients’ condition.
- Monitor IV fluids and IV patency throughout procedure.
- Document equipment used.
- Complete procedure documentation and on procedure notes making sure to fill in all areas and leaving no blank spaces.
- Help with room clean up and changeover after procedure finished.
- Help with transport of patient back to pre/post-op area.
- Assist with sheath pulls if time allows and if needed.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements which may be inherent in the position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
The qualifications/position requirements identified below list the skill level, ability, and knowledge required to successfully performing the essential duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current license in the State of Michigan.
- BCLS required, ACLS preferred.
- Ability to prioritize nursing care to ensure patient safety.
- Knowledge of pharmacology.
- Knowledge of moderate conscious sedation.
- Responds to emergency situations and recognizes changes in patient status to promote patient safety.
- Knowledge of hemodynamic monitoring.
- Ability to document procedure and nursing interventions to ensure continuity of care.
- Collaborates effectively with all staff members and promotes team work.
- Appropriately represents Mid Michigan Heart and Vascular Center by promoting a positive image to patients, families and outside constituents.
- Address patient and family concerns as they arise.
- Maintains competencies required by MMHAVC.
- Helps train new staff members as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow - Translational Molecular Medicine - Liquid Biopsy And Circulating DNA
Providence is calling a Full Time, Day Shift Molecular Oncology Postdoctoral Research Fellow to Providence John Wayne Cancer Institute in Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
Develop translational research primarily related to epigenomics and applied to solid tumor cancer research under the general supervision of the Director of Molecular Oncology.
Assist postdoctoral fellows and organization of the department programs.
Develop approaches related to epigenomic and genomic research.
Position focuses on Liquid Biopsy and Circulating DNA
Using Microbiology skills in a lab environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Doctoral degree, PhD or MD in the field of Oncology or molecular biology.
One or more years postdoctoral work experience in cancer research pertinent to scientific translational epigenomics / genomics research studies
Publication in human cancer research
Strong background in molecular biology preferably related to epigenomics and genomics such as funtional mutation analysis.
Excellent understanding of cancer staging and disease outcomes analysis, and correlative translational studies.
Experience in performing silico data mining and sequence analysis interpretation.
Leadership capability to help guide others working in the same area.
qualifications for this position include:
Translational Research experience in a post doctoral capacity
Experience with Circulating DNA and Liquid Biopsy
Ability to work in a laboratory with no patient interaction.
About the hospital you will serve: The John Wayne Cancer Institute at Providence Saint John’s Health Center is a cancer research institute dedicated to the understanding and curing of cancer in order to eliminate patient suffering worldwide. The Institute's mission is accomplished by conducting innovative research focused on biological mechanisms to provide new understandings of the cause, diagnosis, control, and cure of cancer; training the next generation of surgical scientists who study and treat cancer; and researching unique experimental treatment services to rapidly develop and test new forms of diagnosis and therapy in order to improve the quality of life and expected survival of those afflicted with cancer. We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details http://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits/
Our Mission As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
About Us Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 168958
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!