Circus Laborer Job Description Sample
Panda Express - Service And Kitchen Team - Circus Circus PX (2862)
Service and Kitchen Team
Circus Circus PX (2862) Reno, NEVADA, United States of America Panda Express Hourly Jul 03, 2017 Post Date 399 Total Views Apply for Job Recommend to a Friend Sign Up for Job Alerts
Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations. We offer all Full-Time Associates:
Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
Paid Training to prepare you for success.
On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
Medical and Dental Insurance.
401 K with Company Match.
Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Some high school + 0-1 year related experience
Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high. Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Welcome and teach circus activities to participants at all levels (adults and children)
Prepare classes, both on safety and technique
Evaluate pupil competence and elaborate educational program adapted to their level
Animate various activities by organizing playful and educational sessions and suggest rewarding/competitive events
Maintain material in good shape and ensure guest safety when utilizing props
Participate in professional circus shows once or twice a week and come up with new setups and choreographies
Previous experience working as a Circus Instructor (e.g. Trapeze, Juggling, Fabric, Tumbling, Aerobics, Lyra, Wire etc.)
Other languages a plus (e.g. French, Spanish)
Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to communicate the art of circus and safety to pupils
Participate in the resort activities The All-Inclusive Career Compensation package includes: + 6 months contract (renewable)
Round trip airfare covered
Room & board provided
Full access to all resort amenities
Competitive salary and healthcare package What’s in it for you?
Chance to be part of a multicultural team from around the world
Opportunity to grow fast professionally as a manager
Opportunity to travel the world in exotic locations
Discover new skills and talents
Share a lifestyle with international guests. ID: 2017-1395 External Company Name: Club Med External Company URL: www.clubmed.com
Entry Level Skilled Laborer / Waste Water Laborer (Vactor Department)
A Skilled Laborer assists the Vactor Technician and the Video technician and performs general Waste Water labor duties assigned by supervisor. Skilled Laborers are training to become Vactor technicians or Video Technicians. This is an entry level, but experience is a plus.
• Assist in the Video Inspection of Sanitary and Storm lines.
• Assist Vactor Crews in cleaning Lift Stations, Storm Water Quality Units, Waste Water plants, Basins, Ground Storage tanks, Man holes and all types of pits.
• Assist Vactor Crew in Cleaning Sanitary and Storm Lines Using High Pressure Water Nozzles.
• Fill out all paper work neatly and correctly.
•Competitive performance based pay with incentives DOE
•Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k.
•Training and career growth opportunities.
•Must provide a valid driver’s license.
•Be able to read, write, and speak English.
•Highly organized very detailed oriented.
•Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
•High School Diploma Preferred not required.
• Honest, dependable, trustworthy,
• Must be able to pass Drug test.
If you are interested and meet the requirements listed, apply by submitting your resume.
Landscape & Masonry Laborer
Landscape, Hardscape & Masonry
Laborers and masons wanted
Must have a valid drivers license
Applewood Nursing Center has recently renovated our facility! We are looking for a full time Maintenance Laborer who will take pride in maintaining and repairing our stunning facility!
The Maintenance Laborer is responsible for taking direction from the Maintenance Supervisor in general maintenance and repair of the building and grounds.
- Work hours are at least 8:30am-5pm, Monday thru Friday. There is a rotating schedule for weekends and 24 hour on call duties, i.e. snow removal.
- Work requirement may be extended depending on circumstances such as assisting with state inspections, special projects, etc.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES : The duties of the position may include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Performs remodeling, redecorating, and renovating of the facility or grounds, which includes but not limited to minor carpentry and painting.
- Regulates and does minor repairs to plumbing and electrical fixtures.
- Installs windows and doors.
- Prepares lawns, seeding, transplanting beds, fertilizing, seeds bare spots in lawn and prune trees.
- Clean debris and shovel snow from entrance way to prevent slipping and accidents.
Over the years Applewood has kept pace with the changing needs of our guests, and pride ourselves in the high quality of care and professional standards we continue to provide.
Laborer - Lumber Yard
Looking for a motivated individual to work in busy lumber yard doing general cleaning up, moving product or other duties as required. This individual has strong potential of temp-hire based on work performance.
American Workforce Group has partnered with a local lumber company who is in search of a laborer. The ideal candidate must be reliable, hard working, comfortable working outside in all weather conditions, and have a positive attitude.
- Current drivers license
- Must be able to lift 50-75# without assistance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must have steel toed boots.
- Monday- Friday 8am- 4:30/5pm
- Temp- Hire
- Full Time
American Workforce Group is a locally owned staffing agency partnering with many of Cowlitz County's top employers. Our mission statement: “We positively impact people and our community by placing motivated qualified individuals at great places to work.” If you're a motivated, qualified individual we want you!!
To apply; please email email@example.com or give us a call at (360) 200-4900. Office hours are Monday- Friday 8 am- 5 pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, and any other status protected by law.
American Workforce Group, "Built on Relationships, Backed by Integrity!"
Call (360) 388-6900 or (360) 200-4900 for more information.
American Workforce Group "Built on Relationships, Backed by Integrity"
Construction Laborer - Experienced
Construction Laborers and Workers Needed
Compensation: Level of pay depends on level of experience
employment type: full-time
Creative Contracting Inc. has been serving the Portland area for more than 30 years. We have new positions open and are currently looking for skilled construction workers to join our team. Company jacket with embroidered employee name after 90 days of employment. We work on new homes, additions, remodels, apartments, decks, and much more.
- *Window replacement
- Cabinet replacement
- Deck replacement
- Fence replacement
- *Interior & exterior door replacement
- Interior Trim
- Experience in the construction trade
- Having your own transportation is a must.
- There is lots of potential to advance in this company for highly motivated and hardworking individuals.
- Level of pay depends on level of experience.
- We are booked year round with zero layoffs in the history of our company. Clients are long term and very reliable.
- Direct deposit available.
- Now offering 401K.
- Will be conducting a back-ground check.
Require drug test...
• Must be respectful and considerate towards co-workers.
• Must be able to work in a fast-pace environment....
• Must have the ability to use a screw gun and learn how to install furniture as soon as possible...
• Dress Code:
• Must wear khaki pants and a solid color shirt. Shirts will be provided upon arrival if necessary.
Chamberlin Roofing & Waterproofing is seeking a skilled laborer in our Roofing & Sheet Metal Department.
- Assist with general installation and related responsibilities correctly, safely and timely
- Transport materials, equipment and rigging during projects
- Promote Chamberlin’s Safety Program and use safe work practices
- Learn and understand Chamberlin’s core values of safety, quality and productivity
- Other tasks as may be assigned by supervisor
- Paid vacation
- Bonus savings plan
- Health and dental plan available
- 401K retirement savings plan available
- Safety incentive program
- Training and certifications provided by Chamberlin
Delaware North Companies Gaming & Entertainment is a leader in its industry. Jumer’s Casino and Hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of Hwy 92 W and Interstate 280 in Rock Island, IL. The one level casino includes over 1,100 slots, a live poker room, 24 table games, and a high limit area. The 205 room hotel includes a salon & day spa, room service, indoor pool & Jacuzzi, fitness center, valet service, and event center. On Site are also four restaurants including, Players Buffet, Blue Square Café, Blue Square To Go and DJ’s Steakhouse, named after our founder, D. James Jumer.
- Develops, maintains a Service Culture that ensures the delivery of Superior internal/external guest service by all team members.
- Gardening and cleaning where appropriate
- Changing of light bulbs
- Painting throughout the facility
- Snow removal
- Ensures department adheres to all regulatory, departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Respond to maintenance calls during the shift
- Knowledge of all promotions and events.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General mechanical aptitude
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Valid driver’s license
Who We Are
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Why Work for Us
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!