Claremont Job Description Sample
Are You Sports Minded
We are looking for competitive, coachable, driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to excel and fill their full potential.
Family Heritage is interviewing for sales and sales management positions. Our organization is expanding and looking for sharp professionals who can produce at a high level and have the ability to move into the sales manager position quickly.
Our representatives proudly offer Family Heritage policies that cover costs associated with cancer, accidental injury, heart & stroke, and hospitalization (all with the unique benefit of Return of Premium).
As a Sales Representative you will:
· Visit with individuals to recommend the best Supplemental Insurance Products to meet their needs
· Prepare for each day by deciding your own plan of action to ensure achievement
· Participate in continuous training offered by Family Heritage and daily support from local management company
We are looking for someone who would be interested in:
· A career in sales and leadership
· An unlimited income opportunity
· A proven system offering immediate cash flow
· Uncapped monthly cash bonuses based on performance
· A fun and supportive culture
· Becoming in integral part of a rapidly growing company
Travel Polysomnography Medical Assistant
Ideal Medical Assistant candidate will perform secretarial duties including typing, word processing, shorthand, filing, answering phones, and making copies. Greets, assists, and directs patients, visitors, and other Hospital callers. Day to day operation of the front office, maintaining an organized work environment while meeting customer needs in the Sleep Disorders Center.
Apply to this Medical Assistant Position today for immediate consideration. You can also contact Janell Merriman at 1- to hear more details about this opening This position will go fast. If you are looking for a new full time Medical Assistant position then we want to hear from you
High School Diploma Certified Medical Assistant BLS CPR Card 2-Supervisory References Experience in a hospital or medical office setting Bilingual Spanish highly desired
Worker's Comp Administrator
Great opportunity for a retired Claim's Adjuster in the city of West Covina! Make your own schedule, work part time if you're organized and efficient! We are a staffing agency, looking to find the right gem ASAP. Actually, faster than asap...like yesterday! :)
In a small nutshell here's what we're looking for a person who is...
Super duper organized. The kind of person who can make neatness out of chaos! The kind of person who has their closet detailed by color and labels on their garage storage totes. That kind of organized.
Systems oriented. This person has to be someone who can implement systems that will trigger/prompt deadline action
We need someone who doesn't miss deadlines. Period. Nuff said.
Impeccable at follow up. *return to work dates *tracking people down for phone interviews
DETAIL oriented! This is a MUST. Someone who is able to pick out all of the fun little details within a subpoena
ProACTIVE. Not someone who's going to wait for things to come to them....but rather someone who will go out and GET IT DONE.
Able to play nicely with others. We need someone who is good with people and can communicate well with others; on the phone, in email and in person. You'll be working with our employees, outside attorneys,
EXPERIENCE:::EXPERIENCE:::The right candidate will have the following experience under their belt...
• Experience with TPA (third party administrator)
• Experience with Worker Comp laws
• Experience with Worker Comp reporting procedures.
• Experience with conducting claim reviews
• Well organized and able to multi task
• Management experience
• Experience with loss control
• Experience with dealing with multiple workers' comp insurance carriers
• Experience with processing work comp bills
• Customer service
• Bilingual preferred
• WC terminology and abbreviations
• Know the steps in handling a subpoena request
• Followed the claims process from start to finish in a detailed fashion
If and please ONLY if, you meet the above to a "T".... please send your resume to Thernandez@OS4Labor
Again, we are planning to move quickly so please send asap. Don't worry about making your resume perfect - just send it! :)
The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills.
You choose what’s best for your patients
Benefits Include: Healthcare package, CE credits and more
Accredited Dental School Graduate
Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
To learn more about this Dentist opportunity please call Sara Bovey: 360-450-0633
Direct Support Professional
DSP positions open at residential facility for developmentally disabled adults. Our main goal is to aid residents in living a normal life and to integrate our residents into society. We are a small company, providing our residents a home-like setting, caring staff members, and quality care. We are currently hiring for full and part time positions.
Staff is responsible for:
- assisting residents with daily activities and living skills
- dispensing medication
- transportation to local medical appointments
- light cleaning and meal preparation
- attend field trips/outings with residents
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Must pass finger print clearance
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Have reliable transportation
- CPR/First Aid required (training available)
Physician: Locums Coverage Is Required From A FM Or IM Physi
An outpatient facility in California seeks a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with an adolescent/young adult patient panel.
The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with no call, and the physician will see 22 patients per day on average. The facility has Point and Click Solutions EMR. You must be board certified. The incoming physician must have a CA state license. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.BC requiredCA state license needed
Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pmNo callEMR is Point and Click Solutions22 patients per day
Adolescent and young adult patient panel
Comprehensive malpractice coverage
Housing, travel, and local transportation
Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Automotive Business Manager/Controller
This position is responsible for the financial condition of the dealership, and directing the overall financial planning, budgeting and accounting practices while upholding the highest ethical standards.
The primary duties consist of, but are not limited to the following.
· Overseeing the financial and accounting system and personnel.
· Preparing monthly budgets and financial statements.
· Forecasting financial goals for each quarter to maintain the dealership’s profitability.
· Processing all insurance claims and liability insurance.
· Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and working with the accounting staff to clear up any discrepancies.
· Preparing all taxes and filing forms with the government.
· Meeting with the department managers regularly to go over business matters and develop plans to increase profitability.
· Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Education –Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, accounting or in a field appropriate to the position or 5 - 7 years of equivalent/relevant work experience in a similar leadership role.
· Should have strong communications, customer service, leadership and organizational skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, or the equivalent, is expected and familiarity with additional accounting software programs is valued.
· Must demonstrate the ability to read, write and communicate the English language
· Knowledge and hands on experience of computer applications including Microsoft Office and databases is required
Experienced Legal Secretary/Paralegal for busy Family Law firm in Claremont, Ca. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in family law. Must be able to handle heavy dictation and be a self starter. Salary commensurate with experience.
Advertising And Marketing Sales
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
EXPERIENCED OUTSIDE SALES AGENTS AND MANAGERS NEEDED!
GREAT NEW PRODUCT FOR MERCHANTS!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
Since 2011 SenText Solutions has been providing a SMS / Text Message Marketing service to 1,000’s of merchant’s throughout the United States. We teach the merchant how to get their customers permission so they can send a simple text about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. We currently have over 1.6 million consumers receiving great offers from our merchants. With one simple text the merchants can instantly tell ALL their customers, at the exact same time, about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
Businesses love this product! We only have 2% of our merchants leaving us. Merchants are achieving ROI’s of more than 1000%. It’s a new and refreshing way for the merchant to reach their favorite customer. Their favorite customers bring in new customers. You can very successfully sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Extremely realistic first year earning potential of $50,000 - $125,000 –Take a look how!
- You can earn $400.00 in commissions on every sale. COMMISSIONS ARE PAID DAILY! You don’t have to wait for your money.
- PLUS you can earn $50.00 per month/every month on the same merchant with Lifetime Vested Residuals!
- Total earnings on ONE MERCHANT the first year can be $950.00.
- Agents can realistically sell 2 to 5 merchants per week!
- We provide all the training, sales tools and sales support to be very successful.
- Management opportunities available.
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
· By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals and more!
· By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals and more!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
If you’ve sold credit card, bankcard, merchant or payment processing, gift cards, check guarantee, cash advance, merchant funding, print or radio advertising, insurance or any other product to merchants this is the perfect fit for you.
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Dental Assistant RDA (Cad CAM Experience Only)
Dental Assistant needed for multiple offices. Candidate must have CAD CAM experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!