Clark Job Description Sample
Medical Customer Service Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Flexible training schedules
Medical and dental benefits
Paid time off
Paid holiday and sick time
Retirement planning options (401(k))
Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
Customer service experience a plus
Phone-related customer service a major plus
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
Ability to use phone and computer systems
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong listening/comprehension skills
Ability to stay composed and objective
Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Reliable, certified, EPA technician with minimum 3 years experience in HVAC. Successful candidate will have a clean appearance, strong communication skills, willing to work attitude.
Warehouse Worker & CDL Class A Driver
MUST HAVE CDL Class A License to be considered!
The Warehouse worker/ CDL Class A driver is responsible for pulling inventory, prepping furniture and delivery to show site. This includes set up at show site per instructions and breaking shows and maintaining inventory in proper condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Follow instructions of Warehouse Manager for preparing furniture for any upcoming shows or deliveries and pickups.
- Pull, prep and repair any furniture items in a timely manner to ensure that we have adequate quantities for any upcoming show.
- Able to meet standard protocol on furniture maintenance, warehouse cleanliness and organization.
- Properly skid, wrap or load items as needed to insure maximizing use of space while minimizing damage to product.
- Product knowledge and location of products within the warehouse.
- Delivery and pickup from show site as well as occasional out of town deliveries as needed.
- Give Warehouse Manager a list of any missing or damaged items from each show promptly.
- Any vacation days and sick days must be approved or reported to the Warehouse Manager and Operations Manager.
- Self starter - able to plan and implement corporate strategy
- Demonstrated ability to network and build rapport
- Effective communication skills in dealing with teamsters or clients at show site
- Solid multi-tasking and time management skills
- Be on time, hard working, honest and reliable
- CDL License required
Standard work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, due to the odd schedules of trade shows and events working hours must be flexible. Evening and weekend hours are mandatory as show schedules require. It is reasonable to expect to work over 40 hours per week during busy seasons. Some travel may be required.
Benefits: Health Insurance – 60% Company funded (Employee)
Paid vacation days, sick days and holidays (90 day waiting period)
Part-Time Shuttle Driver/ Participant Experience Representative
The Shuttle Driver/ Participant Experience Representative is an on-call position that is responsible for providing excellent customer service and transportation to participants. The Shuttle Driver/ Participant Experience Representative is responsible for operating WVC vehicles in a safe manner and in compliance with WVC’s organizational policies and procedures including Department of Transportation and Department of Motor Vehicles instructions and regulations. The Shuttle Driver/ Participant Experience Representative will work closely with concierge to provide assistance with food and beverage services, participant needs and overall customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide shuttle driving for participants with WVC Vans, SUV or Coach
- Greet participants and passengers with a smile
- Assist passengers as needed
- Provide participants with recommendations for local dining, activities, etc.
- Assist concierge with helping sign in participants as well as getting participant waivers signed
- Provide assistance to concierge with answering participants questions
- Take inventory of snack room
- Assist with stocking of food and beverage areas
- Cleaning of food and beverage areas throughout the facility
- Set up and take down snack area at the beginning and end of event
- Check on meals prior to participants entering the dining area
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principle and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position. An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma; Must be able to pass a physical and drug test for DOT compliance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to be issued a CDL to operate a commercial motor vehicle in the interstate commerce and to receive endorsements for passengers or hazardous materials.
- Commercial Driver’s License required
OTHER POSITION DETAILS
This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with business needs. This position is likely to work fifteen to twenty-five hours per week, as well as occasional weekends and holidays.
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
The daily duties of this position are not physically demanding however, the position does require sitting, standing, walking, use of fingers and hands, stooping, bending, reaching, and lifting.
During the annual conference the level of activity increases and the amount of time spent standing and walking will be heavy.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Safety in the Workplace
Every team member has the responsibility of providing a safe work environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty and/or the Human Resources department, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers. Team Members must follow the laboratory safety policies and participate in safety education programs.
WVC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary.
From the Annual Conference, where the best and brightest congregate for five days, to the hands-on, year-round training at the Oquendo Center, WVC is dedicated to providing quality, interactive education.
Inside Sales: Base + Inbound Leads
Do you have Inside Sales Experience? Do you prefer calling hot leads as opposed to cold calling? Are you living paycheck to paycheck? Do you want a long-term career that will give you the income you deserve?
Want to offer a products and services that actually benefits the customer immediately?
We have only have 2 open positions left that will be filled in the next 5 days. Those 2 individuals will earn $1,500 to $3,000 per week.
Our high demand product has set the standard in the industry! Once our potential customers have witnessed a demonstration of this tool, our closing rate is over 25%! You will be able to enjoy a fantastic earning potential!
- Lead management
- Build a pipeline of inbound leads and qualify them
- Effectively communicate company’s value proposition, product vision and capabilities to potential business owners
- Follow-up on inbound phone and internet leads
- Meet minimum monthly sales goal
- Generate new sales opportunities using telephone, email and any other communication methods necessary to achieve objectives
- Provide reporting of sales activities and expected closes on a weekly, monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Complete presentations to demonstrate the value of our products and services
- Support the installation team when needed
- Collect information necessary to complete underwriting
- Maintain business relationship with accounts
We have a team of winners. This is not your average inside sales job. We only select the best of the best. If this is not you, please save us both some time and move on to other opportunities. If you believe you have what it takes send in your resume.
- We are selective in who we choose, but those we select will earn 6 figure income in the next year
- We have a traditional product that we modified that is now revolutionary that will save business owners thousands of dollars
- We have the best leads coming off of the internet time stamped.
Interviews will be set for the most qualified applicants.
What we have available: Immediate positions are available for individuals that meet the specific requirements we are looking for.
We are looking for:
- Results oriented Self Starters
- Highly Motivated Individuals
- Individuals with a Strong Work Ethic
- Individuals that have Strong Attention to Detail
- Individuals that have Strong phone sales experience or extensive call center customer service experience
- Individuals that are highly Money Motivated
- You must be available to interview immediately
- You must available to start working within the next 5 days
- Work hours are between 7am and 4pm Monday through Friday.
#1 How to increase sales. #2 How to minimize costs.
Our unique 360 Approach to service integrates social media, security surveillance, point of sale equipment, electronic payments, and small business loans to provide a clear pathway for our clients to achieve their goals.
MCA has 4 regional office locations (Los Angeles, Dallas, Las Vegas, and New York) and a sales presence in all 50 states.
Experience Commercial Senior Interior Designer
If you’ve got a keen eye for design and always have your finger on the pulse of industry trends, then we want to hear from you. We are a General Contractor interested in hiring a Senior Interior Designer with commercial experience in the hospitality, bar and restaurant industry. The Senior Interior Designer will be part of a collaborative team of Engineers, Architects and General Contractors. The successful candidate will provide design team leadership in all project phases from initial development to completion and assist in the design and documentation of various venues.
· Develop, manage, and record technical aspects of each project.
· Work closely with the General Contractor, Project Manager, Engineers, and Architects on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and production
· Responsible for project deliverables, meeting overall project design schedules, as well as preparing and presenting design presentations.
· Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
· Must be able to create graphic presentations, 2D & 3D renderings, and construction drawings
· Must possess great verbal and nonverbal skills and the ability to apply them in various situationsQualifications and
· Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
· Minimum 7 years’ commercial senior interior design experience (hospitality, bar & restaurant)
· AutoCAD proficiency required. (3D Studio MAX, PhotoShop, and Illustrator experience a plus)
· LEED accreditation an asset
· NCIDQ accreditation required
Closet Installer Must Have Experienced
Qualified Cabinet Installer, must have experience. The Installers must be organized and will be fully responsible for assigned jobs. Must have tools, must maintain vehicles and equipment at all times. Installers will have incentives.
The Press Operator is responsible for producing all offset press projects in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures. Will coordinates workload schedule to meet customer time frame requirements while achieving optimum productivity. Perform daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output. This position is responsible for the performance of manual and machine tasks in the set-up, maintenance, and operation of offset machines to accurately produce product to exacting specifications.
Experience with either KBA Rapida, Heidelberg large format sheet-fed presses and able to technically troubleshoot the presses a plus.
Experience with UV Ink, and Sheet-Fed presses a plus.
Current Presses in Use: Heidelberg 6 color: UV 74, Heidelberg 5: Color Conventional 52, Mitsubishi/Ryobi 54: UV Press, HP Indigo
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This individual will be responsible for setting up and running large format sheet-fed presses.
- Ensures all press equipment is functioning properly and with guidelines.
- Monitors equipment to ensure proper ink water balance.
- Troubleshoots and completes minor equipment repairs.
- Establish color quality and ensures consitency thoughout the process.
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position, and department.
- Similar related duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently or on a team.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized - strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent;
- You must pass required assessments for attention to detail, math, dexterity to qualify and color vision for this job.
- Opportunity for promotion
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Holidays
www.visstun.com www.digispec.com www.doyoupop.com
Office & Event Help Pt/Ft Near Sunset Park
Entry level opportunity with tremendous growth opportunity in our very fast growing small company. Start out being trained in office duties part time with an opportunity to work some events for the right person. Must make a good impression, have good communicatipon skills, computer skills and excellent work ethic. We want someone that lives close to Sunset park.
Hi Dow International is looking for a full time Office Administrator.
The responsibilities for this position will be as followed:
* Answering Phone calls and conducting customer service
* Serving as our Show Coordinator, assisting in finding events, negotiating contracts, logging details for such events and assisting in coordinating and booking travel accommodations for such events.
* Book Keeping: Chronicling all data pertained to the office's proficiency
* Assisting in all general matters pertaining to day to day office proficiency
* Assisting in Logistics working with companies like Fed Ex and UPS
Requirements for the positions:
* A Sales or Customer Service background
* The ability to multi task, work on several project simultaneously
* Public Relations and networking skills
* Data Entry
* Proficiency with both Microsoft Word and Excel
* Organizational skills
The salary offered for this position is $ 24,000 annually
With a structured 2 year pay increase plan.
It will be standard office working hours 9-5 Monday - Friday
All applicants will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis.
A resume is required with the application
All applicants must be prepared to forgo a background check and provide references from previous employment.
We are looking to fill this position in the immediate, and all applicants must please take that into consideration if they are to be chosen for the position.
- OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!