Clark Job Description Sample
Hvac Installer Team
Best compensation in Las Vegas for HVAC installers. Need dependable skilled lead and helper to do add on replacement of residential hvac equipment. Must have clean driving record and be willing to drug test. Great pay plus benefits. We have year round work. This a family owned company in business for over 15 years in Las Vegas. We supply the truck, fuel, and equipment. You supply the talent and your own tools. We are looking to grow our company through great people.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager.
RVU offers a full benefit package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance,
paid vacation, sick and holidays.
To be considered for this position applicants should submit both a cover letter and resume along with salary requirement.
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: This position will be responsible for assisting the Executive Director of Marketing and External Relations in the development and implementation of an effective marketing and communications program to achieve the mission of the College and University. This position will work closely with the Marketing Manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as a member of the Marketing Team; works closely with Colorado marketing team.
- Serves as university photographer for Utah campus.
- Responsible for writing and distributing press releases for Utah campus. Oversees Home Town News program.
- Reviews, updates and maintains social media sites and blog.
- Maintains experts list and student directory and updates as necessary.
- Updates university website as necessary.
- Researches and writes articles for the Vista View Newsletter.
- Searches for and sends news and announcements to RVU community regularly.
- Provides graphic design services for the university.
- Represents university at community events as requested.
- Works with purchasing to obtain quotes on projects and place orders.
- Maintains contact list for local and national media.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive applicant/student customer service attitude.
- Approves student apparel and fliers.
- Ability to represent the department and the university in a professional manner.
- Participates in special assignments not limited to student services, marketing, and Alumni Association.
- Serve on committees at the request of the Executive Director, President, the Dean or their designee.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director, President, the Dean or their designee.
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects.
- Supports and attends activities of all areas of Marketing department with duties as assigned including but not limited to community and campus events.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of graphic design software including Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with photography in a professional setting
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential material with an attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a large workload, and problem solve innovatively
- Demonstrate strong computer skills
- Demonstrate time management skill and meet deadlines.
- Motivated and self-directed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Master’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Previous experience at an accredited university, health profession college or medical school
Our custom fabrication company needs an experienced Powder Coater to join our team. We’re looking for a hardworking energetic professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. AMC is seeking full-time candidates for the day shift, Monday thru Friday 7:30 am -4:00 pm with overtime as needed.
- Minimum 2 year experience required
- Knowledge of powder coat prep, proper application, cure time, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Maintaining inventory of powder and supplies
- Ensuring a clean and organized work area
- Verify material & color to prints
- Deburring, sanding, & proper prep work prior to applying powder coat
- Applying powder coat & baking per technical data sheets
- Communicates with supervisor, production control, quality and other shop personnel
- Assists in the solution of complex application processes and/or cost reduction projects
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Pay Rate: Depends On Experience
We have more than 50 years of combined experience in precision machining, fabrication, and certified welding.
Our goal is to be your one stop shop for all of your custom fabrication and manufacturing needs. We design, manufacture, and assemble. We do it all.
AMC Fabrication, Inc. is a Clark County Approved Fabricator.
Plumbing Service Tech Needed For Residential & Commercial Walmarts
- Techs needed for residential work
- Techs needed for commercial work at Walmart's
- NO Games Played! That Means;
- No sliding commission scales
- No seniority / favoritism for call selections
- We supply all major equipment
- We only use the newest and best Company Trucks, Equipment, Cable Machines and Jetters
- Straight 28% Labor Commission!
- Medical Benefits!
- Become a Plumbing King and call Today!
- Office 702-234-2345
Fulltime Bioskills Laboratory Tech
Reporting directly to the Medical Events Supervisor, the BioSkills Lab Technician will maintain responsibilities related to BioSkills human cadaver labs and general duties; logistical and operational functions relating to BioSkills lab events held within the Oquendo Center; and general upkeep and cleanliness of all facility areas, equipment, and instrumentation related to clinical activities. Compliance with organizational standards, policies and procedures is mandatory. This position will interact with a wide variety of medical clients as well as general meetings and events clients in an array of professions. This position requires the ability to work a schedule in accordance with business needs. Scheduled hours can include working up to forty (40) hours per week, possible overtime, and weekends and holidays.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures; reporting any violations and/or safety hazards
- Set up and break down all rooms scheduled for the purpose of events
- Clean and sterilize medical and non-medical equipment, lab rooms and supplies
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the facility
- Ensure effective tracking of client calendar to include instruments, set up and needs
- Stock and maintain medical supplies and PPE
- Prepare shipping and receiving of lab materials for the Oquendo Center clientele
- Maintain inventory supplies and shipping and receiving
- Following labs – lab stations must be stocked; instruments cleaned; room sanitized; ensuring the standards of safety and sanitation are completed during, before and after labs
- Maintain all lab equipment and instruments and make sure equipment remains in working order; report any deficiencies and remove from use
- Assist the client in the lab with whatever they may need
- Set out instruments for the lab
- Keep lab clean by clearing trash from stations and emptying trash cans as needed throughout lab
- Responsible for washing instruments during and after lab
- Assist client in packing up instruments if needed
- Assist client with scheduling pick up of packages
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Additional duties may be assigned
Qualifications and Required Skills and Competencies
- Experience working in a collaborative mode with a wide array of individuals.
- Able to work autonomously and organize and prioritize work to deliver results and meet quarterly objective; analyze complex issues; ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely manner; develop, recommend, and implement solutions.
- Must be an effective communicator, understands audience, participate in meetings, write clearly, able to read and interpret written information. Must have a strong work ethic; be on time; and greet clients with a smile.
- Must be able to assist clients as needed; though not to place anyone in danger in doing so
- Function well in a team oriented environment; ensuring positive working relationships
- Maintain a strong work ethic and be able to show initiative and dedication
- Act with a sense of urgency and demonstrate the Spirit of Service
- Possess the ability to be calm and controlled in all situations
- The ability to have sound judgment and make quick decisions when amidst difficult situations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Attendance in all labs assigned is required
- Uniforms are required
- Demonstrate a professional and courteous demeanor for team members and clients
- Must have a general knowledge of safety rules and regulations when working
- Ensure awareness and knowledge of standard operating procedures and safety policies
- General knowledge of policies and procedures of the Oquendo Center
- Experience and knowledge working in labs or medical facilities
- Experience with medical procedures and labs
- Experience with set up and break down of lab rooms and equipment needed for procedures
- Able to provide assistance during labs
- Sanitization rules and regulations for OSHA requirements
- Must have a safe driving record and current and valid Nevada driver license.
- Must be able to pass a physical and drug test for DOT compliance, if required.
- Courtesy Shuttle Drivers are required to know how to operate vehicles and ensure the safety of all passengers
- May be assigned other duties as required
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the essential duties of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Bachelors’ degree in a related field preferred; or a combination of education and experience. Experience in event planning, conferences, tradeshows, management, and with non-profit experience is highly desirable.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively explain concepts, express opinions, ask questions and actively listen and consider alternative ideas
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and relationship building skills
· Continuous focus on quality improvement and enhanced techniques
· Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
· Flexibility to travel for business needs as necessary
Physical Requirements and Qualifications
The daily duties of this position are physically demanding. The position may require moving equipment which can weigh up to 50 to 100 pounds and standing and walking are required. During the annual conference the level of activity increases and the amount of time spent standing and walking will be heavy. Clear vision is a requirement of the position. Corrected vision is acceptable.
The work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Working remotely on an as needed basis is allowed for this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
All team members are required to maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Team Members will be provided with WVC apparel. Team Members will wear identification badges provided by WVC. Protective equipment i.e. gloves, mask, eyewear, shoe covers, apron, etc. must be worn during labs and discarded and/or removed for cleaning accordingly.
Safety in the Workplace
Every team member has the responsibility of providing a safe work environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty and/or the Human Resources department, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers. Team Members must follow the laboratory safety policies and participate in safety education programs.
WVC is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discharge, compensation or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender, or on the basis of disability if the employee can perform the essential functions of the job, with a reasonable accommodation if necessary.
From the Annual Conference, where the best and brightest congregate for five days, to the hands-on, year-round training at the Oquendo Center, WVC is dedicated to providing quality, interactive education.
Construction Piecework Estimator
Opportunities available for piecework estimation with outsourced estimators.
Must have own computer with own estimating software such as onscreen takeoff, Planswift, or other screen based application. Estimating projects range from small to large. Estimating projects range from conceptual to new build, with a focus on lodging renovation and restaurant. The candidates qualifications and sample work will be reviewed for acceptance as part of the team. Payments are made on piecework basis and paid following review and acceptance when completed. Qualified parties may apply by submitting resume for review.
Customer Service/ Call Center Specialist
We are seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues over the phone.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Job Duties
- Managing account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
- Master at multi-tasking with a computer
- Ability to type and talk effectively
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility
- Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
- Answer questions and handle complaints from customers regarding bills
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Project Manager-Commercial Construction Experience- Plus Estimating
Tenaya Services is looking for a commercial construction project manager. He/She will frequently interact with the clients, consultants and contractors, He/She is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of our services are being delivered to the highest level to ensure client satisfaction.
Responsible for managing day to day project activities. He/She is responsible for monitoring and maintaining schedules.
Must be able to read and comprehends blue-prints. Process all submittals, request for information, shop drawings, substitution request, change proposals and change orders.
Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports that discuss in details the status of the project, procurement and scheduling of materials.
Forklift Drivers Needed...
Forklift Driver's Needed!!
(Must have prior Warehouse Forklift Experience with in the last two jobs
- Must be able to Operate stand up 80% of the time and Sit down forklift 20% of the time (Must have current forklift experience within the last two jobs) If you have other Forklift experience, we are searching for candidates to work now.
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Pick from shipping slips and Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- If you have been certified with other companies, that is great, but not a must. You will be tested on the forklift (Stand up mostly and sit down)
- Experience in Forklift Stand up and Sit down is a Must! Must have experience in a warehouse environment.
- Familiarity with pallet jack and order picking
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic, energetic personality, and a Go-Getter with decent work history and a very energetic demeanor, please have a good attitude, not a gossiper, not a smart mouth, and the attitude of YOU WANT TO WORK!
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check. This is a Grave shift. Monday through Friday and some Mandatory OT during the busy months. Must be able to work some Saturdays and Sundays, if needed.
(2) Grave shift is: 10:00pm to 6:30am, possible overtime $ 15.00
(2) For 1st or 2nd Shift - $ 14.00-14.50 Shift differential ...Must be flexible to either shift, it may change.
Please send me a detailed resume with current Forklift experience. Must have decent job stability and a GED or Diploma, must bring to interview.
Note: We will call you "If "you are qualified for an interview....We are hiring right away, so please be ready to start...
Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 675 office locations in the U.S and Canada. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express, like: One application makes you eligible for positions with multiple top companies. No fees for job seekers. Benefits available such as vacation pay, holiday pay and low cost medical insurance.
Apply Today to Start Today!!!
COME join US this Wednesday for our Job Fair and start making some $$MONEY$$
Compensation: $500 to $1200 paid weekly
Employment type: part-time
Compensation: 500+ A WEEK!!!
Need openers to start immediately!!!
Hard Worker looking for an opportunity to prove themselves and change their life.
No Experience Necessary but preferred, just set fast on the spot appointments, and we will sell for you. 1 week of PAID training, and 3 months of setting appointments, after that you can move into sales position or stay as an appointment setter. Opportunities to move into management positions for the right person!
Weekly incentives and Cash prizes for top producers!!!
Hours are 1:30pm to 8pm
We will train the right person.
If you are willing to be teachable, work hard and have a good attitude, We will pay you top DOLLAR$$!!!
This is a canvassing Job. If you are afraid of knocking a door then this job probably isn't for you :)
• How to join us?
• 1. Apply online.
• 2. If interested, interview will be scheduled.
• 3. If impressed, We will train you.
• 4. If successful, we'll invite you to join our team. Our average opener makes $500-$1200 a week!
• 5. If committed, you'll grow and prosper and could make $50,000-$75,000 your first year!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!