Clark Job Description Sample
Manager In Training-Sam's
Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
Creates budgets for sales, expenses, and wages and monitors club indexing, making sure budgeted numbers are achieved, and ensures department staffing levels are within company guidelines.
Drives sales in assigned areas
Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
Ensures membership growth
Ensures proper personnel procedures are followed for selection and recruiting, record retention, and training as required
Manages facility operations (front end, fresh areas, sales floor, accounting, receiving, membership and refunds, parking lot and grounds, professional services, tire and battery center, jewelry, and photo), including ensuring asset protection, inventory control, member service, safety, and compliance in each area as part of daily assigned duties and communicating with other managers and associates about facility operations, merchandising, and company direction.
Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to associates on proper member service approaches and techniques to ensure member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards.
Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance and food merchandise quality
Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages associates to serve as good members of the community.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
Works as part of the management team to ensure all opening and closing procedures are followed, including communicating with opening and closing managers to ensure a smooth transition from day to night operations, discussing merchandising opportunities and directions, scheduling concerns, associate issues, any issues needing to be escalated, additional resources needed, and any special opening or closing instructions or information.
- Associate's Degree; OR 1 year's SAM'S Club experience; OR 1 year's retail experience with 6 months supervisory experience; OR 3 years' military experience.
Operations Assistant Manager
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
Assist with the management of the Drive Item program
Prefer prior retail and management experience
Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
Ability to work in a high energy team environment
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Hedis Review Medical Assistant
- The Chart Review Medical Assistant coordinates and performs chart review, data collection, and data entry.
- The sole purpose of this position is for HEDIS data collection and related activities, as assigned.
- The MA is responsible for complete and accurate medical record review of charts collected from provider offices and the abstraction of critical data from medical records received via fax, mail, or electronic means for all HEDIS measures for the senior population.
- This position operates under the direction of the Quality Management Manager and Lead Nurse.
- Prefer, but does NOT require, Certified Medical Assistant (C.M.A.) or Registered Medical Assistant (R.M.A.).
- Around 2 years’ direct Medical Assistant experience, preferably in a provider office setting.
- Possess 1-3 years recent experience in medical chart review or data abstraction.
- Must have at least 1 year direct HEDIS experience from the last 5 years.
- Requires exceptional customer service skills (in person and telephonic), as well as very strong computer user skills.
- Knowledge of health care delivery systems, Managed Care Organizations (Health Plan, IPA/Medical Group, HMO, TPA/MSO, etc) as well as Medicaid/Medicare and related state programs is highly desirable.
- Knowledgeable of the Health Plan Employer Data Information Set (H.E.D.I.S.), as well as standards and reporting requirements for Medicare, Medicaid, and applicable state plans.
- Computer skills to include Electronic Health Records (EHR), Microsoft Word, basic data entry, and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications.
- Must have a minimum of 30-40 wpm typing with a high level of accuracy.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Park & Recreation Ranger 9 - Tahquamenon Falls State Park
This position serves as a Lead Worker at Tahquamenon Falls State Park, and the State Forest Campgrounds, Harbors, Boating Access Sites, and Trails managed by TFSP. Its function is to assist the supervisor in:
Day to day operations at the Rivermouth Unit and Headquarters Unit year-round.
Providing year-round leadership and guidance for lower level employees while participating in the work.
The individual selected for this position will be assigned duties to include, but not limited to, public relations, law enforcement, cabin/lodge/campground administration, revenue handling and related maintenance tasks in the park, state forest campgrounds, harbors or boating access sites. The employee shall regard their personal safety, as well as the safety of co-workers and park users, as their personal responsibility.
This position requires that the employee be able to obtain and hold a DNR Parks & Recreation Division Law Enforcement Commission. Applicant must possess a current passing physical fitness test certificate*, or be scheduled to take the MCOLES physical fitness test before being granted an interview.
*The fitness test is administered by the Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES)
This position requires that the employee obtain and hold a Lagoon Operator Certification. Required Education and Experience
Educational level typically acquired through completion of high school.
Three years of park and recreation experience, including one year equivalent to a Park and Recreation Ranger E8.
Alternate Education and Experience
Completion of at least 8 semester (12 term) college credits in natural resources, park management or outdoor recreation may be substituted for one year of experience as a Park and Recreation Ranger-E.
Completion of at least 15 semester (22 term) college credits in natural resources, park management or outdoor recreation may be substituted for two years of experience as a Park and Recreation Ranger-E.
Additional Requirements and Information
To be considered for this position you must first schedule and pass an MCOLES physical fitness test or have passed the MCOLES physical fitness test within the last 6 months.
Information regarding scheduling a Michigan Commission on Law Enforcement Standards (MCOLES) physical fitness test is available on their website at http://www.michigan.gov/mcoles/0,1607,7-229--147713--,00.html.
For a complete copy of the position description click here.
Information provided in your application, resume, cover letter, transcripts, and any other documentation provided will be used to verify responses to the supplemental questions. Unsupported responses will not be considered further.
If applicable, you must attach an electronic and/or scanned copy of your official college/university transcripts. For our purposes, "Official Transcripts" must contain the college/university name and address, the degree conferred and date granted, coursework completed (especially if no degree granted), and the Registrar's signature and/or seal.
Your application for any position does not guarantee that you will be contacted by the Department/Agency for further consideration. Only those applicants interviewed will be notified of the results.
Certain positions may require a criminal history background check.
- Role: AWS Architect
- Experience: Sr Level
- Work Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Contract Duration: 12 months
- AWS Architect will build-out and implement the clients logging solution.
- Experience with standing up an ELK (Elasticache, Logstash and Kibana ) stack.
- Experience with the following: EC2, Lambda, CloudWatch, API Gateway
- Python experience
- Strong Linux Background
- Experience working in Development shop or in DevOps a plus
- AWS Professional certification preferred
Technologent is a Global Provider of Edge-to-Edge℠ Information Technology Solutions and Services for Fortune 1000 and SMB companies. We offer a unique blend of business practices that are aligned to solve for top CIO concerns. Our core competencies focus on data center infrastructure, business continuity, data protection, service automation and orchestration, continuous intelligence, monitoring, connectivity, collaboration and cybersecurity. These practices are supported by our professional services, digital transformation services and financial services offerings. By providing custom solutions and services designed to fit your business needs, we enable your organization to be more agile, responsive and competitive. Technologent empowers your company to ascend to the next level in IT.
Headquartered in Irvine, CA, Technologent has offices throughout the US and proudly serves clients around the world. When partnering with Technologent, organizations benefit from the highest caliber of professionals, committed to delivering exceptional business outcomes backed by unmatched service and support.
* An Equal Opportunity Employer -- EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a full-time opportunity with an industry leader. The Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with the Manager and Controller in completing day to day Accounts Payable functions, special projects and provide suggestions on process improvement initiatives. The Accounts Payable Specialist duties will include, but are not limited to the following: -matching, batching coding invoices -vendor reconciliations -accounts reconciliations -coding invoices to the general ledger -monthly accruals -month-end close -ad hoc projects as directed by the AP Manager For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Carmella Gadsen at and email your resume to
Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-Related Field preferred but not required. The successful candidate will have a proven history of multitasking duties of equal importance. Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience is required. Strong ERP System experience preferred.
Employment Type: Full-time
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is assisting a growing family office with their search for an entrepreneurial CFO. The CFO will be responsible for overseeing all accounting and finance functions, as well as HR IT.
The CFO has broad experience with technology and its ability to positively and profitably transform and grow a business and engage the consumer/customer. The CFO has strong leadership skills, and is an excellent communicator whom is viewed as a collaborator. The CFO is ambitious and entrepreneurial, and driven to experiment and innovate versus standing still and accepting the status quo.
The CFO has experience analyzing and assessing investment opportunities and allocating capital based on prioritizing and ranking such opportunities based on the overall growth strategy. The CFO will become an integral part of the leadership/management team and will become a trusted advisor and business partner. The successful CFO shall enjoy endless opportunities, while also having to navigate some challenges.
Leave Bureaucracy behind and embrace innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. For immediate, confidential consideration and/or for more information, please contact Adam Wood: .
Applicants must meet the minimum following requirements: ? Bachelor?s degree along with a background of working with business development, investments, and operations. ? Entrepreneurial spirit. ? Experience working with multiple businesses and investments. ? Experience working as a CFO CEO. ? Experience working with a family office or in that type of setting.
Employment Type: Full-time
As a housekeeper you will ensure a clean environment, internally and externally. Incorporate Bright Horizons' mission, culture, goals, values (HEART Principles), philosophies, policies and development of an inclusive environment. Keep an accurate inventory of supplies and orders replacement of supplies as needed.
Keep all areas free from litter, debris and unwanted items. Sweep, mop, wet-wash and vacuum floors. Empty garbage receptacles.
Follow laundry procedures.
Clean kitchens and staff lounge. Includes emptying and filling dishwashers, counter tops, and microwave. Stock all common areas with supplies.
Freshen up of all bathrooms. Wipe down of counters, reporting any issues to the director. Ensure that bathrooms have amenities and proper deodorizers in place.
Notify maintenance and the director/principal when equipment needs repair.
Encourage children to utilize appropriate health and safety practices.
Promptly and effectively respond to staff requests and parent concerns regarding the environment.
Must be 18 years old.
High School diploma/GED required.
Cleaning experience preferred.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.
At our company, we value team performance and credit our success to the individual efforts of our dedicated employees to make a difference. As an executive assistant, you will contribute directly to this cause by working alongside our executive staff to facilitate communication and execute planning. We are looking for an individual who takes initiative to expedite the details, thus enabling our company's leaders to contribute their best performance to achieve organizational directives. As a valued assistant, you will be the foundation for strong performance, efficient processes, and successful outcomes. If you find satisfaction in helping others, organizing, and working as part of a team, this is a promising opportunity for you. This is a part-time position.
- Formulate and classify briefing materials, financial documents, and marketing plans to have them readily available for important executive meetings.
- Act as a liaison between staff members and executive leaders to ensure important information is relayed, escalated issues are flagged and resolved, and mediocre matters are solved by appropriate parties.
- Keep an organized schedule of events, meetings, traveling itineraries, conference calls, and international communications in order to confidently debrief executives on such plans.
- Maintain a professional and candid demeanor at all times to ensure you are behaving in a manner that is in alignment with executive image and company reputation and brand.
- Participate in standard advisory duties such as sending emails and other electronic correspondences, faxing, copying, scheduling, and running errands.
- Create press release information and write, draft, and edit important data such as documents, reports, proof letters, and memos.
- Document and finalize time cards on a regular basis, and have them sent to the HR department on time.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Flexibility - work up to 25 hours per week
- Proficient at travel arrangements and expense reports
- Proficient with Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working as an assistant or in a similar advisory position
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and common scheduling software such as Outlook
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!