Classifier Operator Job Description Sample
QC Fabric Classifier
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for marking and shading of swatches to classify fabric rolls and keeping records up to date and available for analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Mark/prepare swatches for shrinkage process. 2. Send swatches to the laundry and follow up. 3.
Measure after wash swatches and record shrink %. 4. Classify swatches by shade groups and record data as required. 5. Keep data entry for shrinkages and shade groups up to date. 6.
Make a copy of reports, meetings and trainings for Q.C. supervisor as requested. 7. Follow proper specification and measurement requirements always. 8. This position has no supervisory responsibilities. 9.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required. Education: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required. Experience: Experience in data entry and use of Microsoft Office required.
Computer literate. English proficiency preferred but not required.
Must be able to measure and properly fill out required forms and documentation. Other Skills and Abilities: Effective oral and written communication skills required.
Physical Demands: Frequently bends, kneels, reaches out with hands/arms, twist or bends. Must be able to lift/move up to 25 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a factory environment.
The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. May be exposed to loud manufacturing work environment
644373 - Weapon Program Senior Derivative Classifier
Description: Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader built on a legacy of daring innovation and outstanding accomplishment.
Leidos' 33,000 employees support vital missions with our government and commercial customers and, together, solve some of the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets. Leidos employees transform problems into opportunities for their customers to meet their goals and advance their endeavors. Leidos is looking for a high performing and well experienced candidate to fill a Weapon Program Senior Derivative Classifier position supporting the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs to maintain and apply derivative classification authority for program documentation.
The scope encompasses advising the NNSA Senior Director in application of classification guidance and standards in the implementation of systems engineering and program management for nuclear weapon production programs. This is a full-time contractor-support position, to be located in Albuquerque, NM.
Assistance is needed with functional areas necessary to provide classification and controlled unclassified information support for the Office of Systems Engineering and Integration (NA-18), particularly expert advice and guidance on classification and controlled unclassified information policy and technical application decisions pertaining to NNSA information.
In this position the candidate will review and examine documents containing unclassified controlled nuclear information and classified information in reference to nuclear weapon production programs to make classification decisions based on classification guides. Duties and responsibilities shall include but are not limited to: Extracting, or summarizing classified information, or applying a classification decision derived from the source document, or as directed by the Classification Guide.
Assisting document originators to determine, prior to generating a document, if the content could be classified according to Classification Guide.
Assisting document originators with classification level determinations after a document has been produced. Assisting document custodians with any marking concerns or for complex documents such as those with appendix, attachments, etc.
Reporting any loss or potential loss of classified documents to the Facility Security Officer (FSO). Reviewing, updating and developing policies, procedures and guidelines related to information protection program. Identifying the applicable reference of the Classification Guide used for the classification of material. Maintaining familiarity with the content and application of the following classification guides:
CG-SS-5 - Classification and UCNI Guide for Safeguards and Security Information CG-W-5 - Joint DOE/DoD Nuclear Weapon Classification Policy Guide TCG-BTS-2 - Joint DOE/DoD Topical Classification Guide for Boosting and Transfer Systems TCG-NAS-1 - Joint DOE/DoD Topical Classification Guide for. Nuclear Assembly Systems TCG-UC-3 - Joint DOE/DoD Topical Classification Guide for Nuclear Weapon Use Control TCG-WI-3 – Joint DOE/DoD Topical Classification Guide for Weapon Initiators TCG-WM-2 - Joint DOE/DoD Topical Classification Guide for Nuclear Weapon Materials TCG-WPMU-3 - Joint DOE/DoD Topical Classification Guide for Weapon Production and Military Use GG-5 - General Guideline for Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (UCNI) SDL2017
Crusher Operator (Sand And Gravel)
Individual will be responsible for the safe, efficient operation and maintenance of an aggregate crushing plant. Keeping constant watch to ensure consistent high quality products. Responsibilities will include; adhering to all safety polices and procedures, set-up, troubleshoot and repair all associated equipment to include; screens, conveyors, hoppers, belts, clarifier, classifier and motors. Ensures compliance with weekly production schedule for different aggregate products. Welding experience highly desired and a definite plus.
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Water Treatment Operator / Assistant Chief Operator
The Town of Rowley is seeking a full-time Water Treatment Operator / Assistant Chief Operator to work for the Rowley Water Department.
This position is responsible for technical and supervisory work in the operation and maintenance of the Town’s water treatment plant, groundwater pump stations, and water storage tanks. Works under the general supervision of the Chief Water Plant Operator and the Water Superintendent.
Minimum qualifications include High School graduate. Bachelor’s degree with courses in biology, chemistry or environmental science is preferred. Three to five years relevant experience, one of which must in a supervisory capacity. Possession of a Mass. Treatment 2 license and Distribution 2 Water Treatment Plant Operator’s license from the Mass. Board of Licensure or the ability to obtain one within six months of hire. Possession of a valid Mass. vehicle operator’s license or an equivalent license issued by the employee’s state of residence. Valid Class C Commercial Driver’s license is required. Completion of OSHA-10. Starting rate $26.37 with six-month adjustment. The position is in the AFSCME Union - Grade 10. Applications resume, and a copy of Driving Record to: Personnel Department, Town of Rowley, PO Box 275, Rowley, MA 01969. Position open until filled. EOE
Visit our careers page to Apply!
Mission Statement: To provide adequate water quantity and quality at a reasonable cost that meets or exceeds state and federal drinking water standards, and also to provide sufficient water for fire protection, and maintain adequate pressures throughout the distribution system and administer first-rate customer service to the Town of Rowley.
CNC Operator & Drill Press Operator
Looking for someone who has skills in operating a CNC, Lathe and Turret Fuji machine and also running a drill press.
General Labor at times.
Hours 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
- How many years of CNC experience do you have?
- How many years of Lathe experience do you have?
- How many years of Turret experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
At Employ-Ease, our mission is pretty simple:
Find great people
Provide great service
Offer open and honest communication
Remaining sincere to our beliefs, ethics & practices
Committed to our employees' and clients' success through our achievements
Accepting and welcoming change
Treating people like people
Committed to providing a positive experience
Remembering who we are, where we came from & where we are going
Looking to be not just different, but better.
Our business is easily summed up; we're a people business. However, our approach is what sets Employ-Ease apart from other staffing firms. We don't just build business, we build relationships. Every client, every candidate, represents a strong and meaningful relationship that we value.
CNC Laser Operator And/Or Press Brake Operator
Rapidly growing Queens Manufacturing company seeks an experienced CNC Laser Operator and/or Press Brake Operator to work in our Metal Shop. Candidate must have working knowledge of mechanical and programmable machines. Must be able to program, run, and maintain equipment, able to read blueprints, flats and schematics, Must be able to program and layout parts for cutting/punching.
Excellent Pay Package including Full Benefits!
Forklift / High Lift Operator / Stock Picker / Equipment Operator
High Lift Operator & Stock Picker (positions qualify for sign on bonus):
Worksite Locations: New Albany and Reynoldsburg
1st shift hours:
Regular Work Schedule is 6am-2:30pm Monday through Friday.
Overtime Schedule is 5am-2:30pm daily & on Saturdays.
Overtime will be mandatory at times based on business needs.
2nd shift hours:
Regular Work Schedule is 2:30pm-11:00pm Monday through Friday.
Overtime Schedule is 3:00pm-11:30pm daily & on Saturdays.
Overtime will be mandatory at times based on business needs.
3rd shift hours:
Regular Work Schedule is 8:30pm-5:00am Sunday through Thursday.
Overtime Schedule is 7:30pm-5:00am daily & on Friday’s.
Overtime will be mandatory at times based on business needs.
Part time Schedule is 12:00am-5:00am Monday through Friday – no overtime required.
Full time long term full time and part time positions available.
High Lift Equipment Operator:
Equipment Operators lift and stack merchandise onto/off conveyor lines, semi-trailers, pallets or other storage containers and racks within the Distribution Center. Equipment Operators carry out their duties using a variety of powered industrial equipment that may include: forklifts, stand-up forklifts, order selectors, or other equipment. Operate power equipment at least 80% of working hours. Equipment Operators are also responsible for handling full cases of product, including consistent lifting of cartons and merchandise onto and off conveyor lines, pallets and other storage containers. Maintain and verify documentation and information to facilitate flow of merchandise through the Distribution Center.
Must possess the ability to:
Individual contributor responsible for operating a forklift to unload cartons from semi-trailers, move carton/products throughout the distribution center and load cartons onto semi-trailers. Spends at least 80% of working hours operating power equipment. Ability to be trained to operate power equipment. High Lift Operators safely operate stand-up forklift equipment, stocking and retrieving cases of product from high bay storage areas. These positions require continuous lifting of packages weighing 50 pounds. High Lift Operators are required to wear fall protection equipment and perform job duties at heights of 30-feet or greater. Associates are required to meet accuracy and production standards. Training is provided. High Lift Operators may also lift and stack merchandise onto/off conveyor lines, semi-trailers, pallets or other storage containers and racks with the Distribution Center.
High School or GED education preferred or equivalent; 1 to 2 years experience using power equipment including reach equipment experience; Valid Driver’s license with good driving record; DMV check.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Forklift Operator / Crane Operator
• We have opening for Forklift Operators / Crane Operators. We need someone who can operate large industrial forklifts/ cranes to move material up to 60 tons..
• Temp to
$12.00 to $13.50 /hour
• Required experience:
• Forklift Operator: 3 years Crane Operator 3 years
• Please submit resume to email@example.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!