Clay Job Description Sample
- Be at least 18 years of age; High School diploma or General education degree.
- Be able to read, write, and follow directions and must be able to communicate effectively with clients and family members.
- Successful completion of formal training in nursing arts or as a nurse aid or home health aide; or
- If no experience you must have at least 1 year experience paid or unpaid In caring for children or for sick, or aged individuals; or
- Experience caregivers must have at least 6 months paid experience as an agency, nurse aid, maid, or household worker;
- Duties will include but not limited to bathing, cleaning, laundry, shopping for essential items such as groceries, cleaning supplies, etc;
- Perform essential errands such as picking up medications, post mail etc
- Plan and prepare meals
- Run errands such as grocery shopping and pick up medications from pharmacy
Community Leasing Consultant
Top notch entry level and seasoned Leasing Consultants needed throughout the Kansas City metro area (KS and MO)!
The Liberty Group Leasing Consultants are responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments.
Some of the Qualifiers for Leasing Consultants:
- Previous experience in property management leasing (preferred) or other related fields
- Strong understanding of Fair Housing Laws
- Are able to work weekends (required). Have valid driver's license and reliable, personal transportation
- Familiarity with resident applications
- Ability to build rapport with residents, prospective residents and team members
- Leasing Consultants have strong sales skills
- Are enthusiastic, have high energy an excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and demonstrating effective social marketing techniques
- Leasing Consultants host and participate in events, sometimes after-hours
- Perform market analysis
- Educate clients on basic renting procedures and property amenities
- Leasing Agents qualify prospective renters and show apartments
Core Values of a Leasing Consultant:
Qualified candidates will have a valid driver’s license, reliable/personal transportation and who can include weekends as part of their normal work-schedule.
Employment eligibility, background and reference checks will be performed. The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Are you interested in entering the multi-family industry? We offer Leasing 101 classes to hired associates who are interested in entering/re-entering the Apartment professional field!
The Liberty Group offers $150 referral bonuses!
Business Systems Analyst
Come work for a global manufacturer approaching 60 years in business and still innovating and growing! Located north of the river, we offer a comprehensive benefits program including: immediate eligibility for 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision & Flexible Spending Accounts. Paid Vacation, Basic Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and other benefits available after 90 days.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Systems Analyst on our Information Technology team. The role of a Business Systems Analyst is to formulate and implement cost-effective and relevant systems to support overall business strategies.
Some key duties of this position are as follows:
Develop and maintain a in-depth understanding of the business areas supported in order to determine specific business requirements
Assume responsibility for programming/product development and product support for new and existing systems, interfaces and processes that support business functions
Identify and lead IT projects focused on supporting company strategic goals as well as daily operations; responsible for projects through all phases of the software development lifecycle
In consultation with other members of the IT team, research and evaluate solutions and recommend the most effective and efficient options based on existing systems, available technology, equipment capacity and limitations and desired outcome and results
Assist in preparing proposals and recommendations for management and end users as needed
Occasional travel to other business locations may be necessary, up to 10% of the time
Key requirements for this position include:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field or Bachelor’s Degree in Business with an IT/MIS minor
Ability to develop, document and implement business systems policies and procedures
Basic knowledge of ERP environment
Working knowledge of RDBMS technology, including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
Project management / Microsoft Project
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office, including Microsoft Access
Report writing / documentation
Knowledge of resource planning
Knowledge of process mapping and process improvement (current state / future state)
Network security knowledge
Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to think creatively
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
Working knowledge of the manufacturing environment and processes (bills of material, routers, etc.)
Financial acumen (financial statements, general ledger, accounting concepts) is a plus
Knowledge of Unix based systems is also a plus
Must possess ability to multi-task, and be detail oriented
Job Title: Remanufacturing Technician
Kansas City, MO
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Shift Timings:1st shift hours - 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Site Tours will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 7 AM & 3 PM.
This shop is greasy as they are dealing with used parts but Aprons & Coveralls are available to contractors
Must have steel toed shoes.
Operation of Overhead Cranes is involved in this job
Perform disassembly, clean, requalification, rework and assembly operations on Traction Motor Combo component utilizing manual equipment and automated equipment in accordance with manufacturing and quality procedures. Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements. Responsible to perform work in a safe manor in support of lean manufacturing principals such as but not limited to 5s or single piece flow to required takt time. In some cases may have to perform special process such as welding or non-destructive testing which will require special process training or certification. Operation of overhead cranes.
· Must have high school diploma or GED at a minimum
· Knowledge of EHS procedures and policies.
· Knowledge of safe use manual equipment and hand tools for assigned product lines.
· Working knowledge of use of inspection measurement equipment.
· Working around machines, electrical, chemicals.
· Understanding of all manufacturing and quality procedures associating assigned product line in a lean manufacturing environment.
· Maintain acceptable defect rates.
· Successful completion of training requirements.
· Where applicable, trained in special processes such as but not limited to welding or non-destructive testing
· Demonstrate ability to safely complete job tasks utilizing manual or automated equipment as well as use of gages needed for inspection or testing as required.
· Demonstrate ability to document and record inspection results per in-house procedures.
· Successful completion of quality audit to internal procedures on assigned product line and/or use of equipment.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. of weight continuously.
EE uses various different hand tools, impact tools, grinders, drills, overhead cranes, JIB crane, parts washers, Oxy/Acetylene torch, industrial equipment such as lathes, presses, lifts. The EE will have to do manual material handling of various parts and chemicals.
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Insuring Success offers industry leading supplemental benefits to school employees. Our company is growing! We are hiring a Regional Territory Manager in the North K.C. area. This is an impressive opportunity for an ambitious person that wants to get ahead. To qualify you must be self motivated, have a positive attitude, and be self confident. We offer a comprehensive retirement plan, cash bonuses, and company trips. Average agent earns $60,000+ first year.
Liberty, Missouri - Insurance Agent
Our Insurance Agents come from many backgrounds but all seem to have some shared dreams - running their own small business someday, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way. If you share these dreams, you’ve come to the right place. At COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
How You're Wired:
We've found if you possess these characteristics, you may find success in this career!
- One part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate
- Focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal
- Accomplished relationship builder and networker
- Driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income
- Adaptable and persuasive
- Committed to community involvement and helping others
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Agent, no two days are the same, but there are several regular activities required to ensure success. As an agent you will:
- Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
- Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
- Provide outstanding support to all customers.
- Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company’s support to attract new business.
- Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide agents:
- An office and equipment needed to be successful.
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
- Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
- Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
- Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
- Ongoing professional Development training and assistance – you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note:The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
What You Will Need:
- Property/Casualty State Insurance License*
- Life/Health State Insurance License*
- A valid driver’s license
What We Require:
- Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales.
- A strong natural market and presence in the local community.
- A fearless attitude around prospecting new customers and cold calling.
- A desire to succeed and build a network of clients.
In 1925 a group of farmers in Illinois decided to start an insurance company. We have come a long way since then but we still strongly value our agricultural roots over ninety years later!
- We offer a wide variety of insurance policies as well as financial products and services.
- We focus on diversity and inclusion because we know this leads to better collaboration, greater innovation, confidence, and higher productivity.
- We value trust, the relationships we have with our customers, the environment, and –most importantly-each other.
- At COUNTRY you won’t be thought of as just another number, but rather an essential part of our family.
Do you want to learn more? Contact a recruiter at 877-879-2490 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment.
Automotive Tool Sales / Route - Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
Cdl-A Regional Owner Operator Truck Driver
If you re an owner operator who would rather be on the road for less home time in exchange for HIGHER EARNINGS, our regional truck driver opportunities may be for you!
This division offers flexibility to run longer than traditional routes. There s never a slow season at Hub Group Trucking so you can be sure you ll always earn great pay and rewarding bonuses while still getting home throughout the week!
Owner Operator Advantages:
Top industry earnings
Weekly home time
Stay busy year round never a slow season
One of the largest fuel discount programs in the industry
Tire discount programs
Paid fuel surcharge
24/7 dispatch so you re covered no matter what day or time you re on the road
ComData fuel card
Health, dental and life insurance plans available
Tractor and bobtail insurance program
Occupational accident insurance available
CDL-A Truck Driver
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
No more than 5 employers / carriers in the previous 3 years
You can expect safety, support and plenty of career options when you GROW your career with Hub Group Trucking.
APPLY TODAY for independent contractor regional truck driver opportunities!
Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent, lp program, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, owner operator, owner operator truck
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
CRST Lease Purchase offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it's easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you'll rack up the miles. You're going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don't bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!