Clay Modeler Job Description Sample
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Emergency Department / St.Vincent Clay / PRN R
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
City, State: Brazil, IN
Location: Brazil-1206 E. National Ave.
Department: Emergency Department 001
Additional Job Details: PRN rotating, 0 hours weekly.
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women s and children s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support.
- Certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position.
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To apply for a position online, click the \"Apply Now\" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-###-####.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity
St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, domiciliary, nurse rn, registed, registered nurse, surgery, tcu
Maintenance Supervisor - Main And Clay
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Apartment Maintenance Supervisor to join our team. Ideal candidates should have one to three years’ experience in an equivalent role. Must have EPA Type I and II, or Universal certification. CPO preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Visit our website at www.greystar.com EOE
· Oversees the maintenance team, while completing related maintenance duties, to include:
· Coordinates service and janitorial staff into a priority work schedule.
· Ensures the completion of all non-emergency service requests.
· Inspects community continuously, recording and correcting deficiencies.
· Orders necessary supplies and parts within budgetary guidelines.
· Restricts overtime.
· Oversees keys control
· Monitors vendor performance and ensures compliance with Greystar guidelines
· Conducts monthly Preventative Maintenance Schedule
· Conducts Monthly & Quarterly Safety Meetings and monitors direct reports’ adherence to Greystar safety guidelines
· Manages make-ready timeline per regional guidelines, keeping down time to a minimum
· Monitors, minimizes, and manages maintenance personnel overtime
· Keeps Emergency Response Plan updated and current to ensure optimal execution and implementation when necessary.
· Strives to perform maintenance duties in most cost-effective manner.
· Ensures notification is left in an apartment unit each time a service is performed.
· Maintains a service-oriented environment by exhibiting a professional appearance and attitude.
· Participates in CMP compliance process with direct reports, if any.
· Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills or Experience
· A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
· Minimum three years’ experience in equivalent role.
· Must be HVAC certified in accordance with Federal Laws & Requirements.
· Certification in Pool Maintenance (CPO) strongly preferred
Because our business model includes both investment and service-oriented businesses, we are able to maintain a constant presence in local markets and create value in all phases of the real estate cycle. Our international platform provides economies of scale, financial sophistication, institutional quality reporting and tremendous capital relationships, while our city offices provide local market expertise and execution.
Our dedication to redefining excellence in apartment living means we are constantly exploring innovative ideas and pioneering new ways to serve our residents and clients.
The Greystar team is more than 10,000 team members strong and growing. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE.
Maintenance Technician – Competitive PAY AND Full Benefits – Clay City
We are seeking an qualified maintenance technician to join our growing company of over 100 dedicated individuals. Competitive pay and full benefits (health, dental, vision, S/L disability, life, 401(k), vacation, and holiday pay) offered.
Join a family business located right off the Mountain Parkway in Clay City, Kentucky! Visit our website at pvmillwork.com for more information. CONTACT: Dale Budke (606) 663-0974
- Evaluate and improve all production equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and perform repairs when necessary
- Respond quickly to emergency situations
- Participate and actively support Preventative Maintenance plans with other technicians and team members
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe working environment for all team members on site
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work all days and shifts including overtime as needed
- Attention to all details
- Excellent communicator with all team members including supervisors and management
- Self-motivated and ability to follow timelines with flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fabrication and welding skills necessary
RN / Registered Nurse Supervisor - Clay County Care Center
Posted Date1 month ago
Facility NameClay County Care Center
Position StatusFT (Full Time)
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing health care providers at our dynamic facility located in Hayesville, NC. We always have PT and PRN positions available, all shifts. Full time positions vary. When we contact you, our open positions will be given at that time.
As one of America’s top leading providers of medical services and rehabilitation for elderly patients in communities across the nation, Consulate Health Care provides the highest standard of services for short-term and long-term care needs. Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day. Even as we’ve grown to become the sixth-largest provider in the nation and the largest in the Sunshine State, it’s the little things we do while fulfilling our mission statement of “Providing Service with Our Hearts and Hands” that really make the difference. A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with large corporation, but with the benefit of a small company feel!
Purpose of Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care RN Supervisor, you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of your position is for managing the staffing needs and providing supervision for nursing staff providing direct resident care to ensure quality resident care on the assigned unit. This position assists in staff development. Such supervision is in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Clinical Services to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
As RN Supervisor, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for providing direct resident care in accordance with established plans. Supervises facility nursing staff. Maintain ongoing communications with physicians concerning resident care. Provide supervision/counseling as needed to nursing staff. Assist nursing personnel to act in compliance with corporate policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Coordinate staffing schedules to ensure adequate coverage. Monitor compliance with resident record documentation requirements, as directed. Actively participate in the quality improvement process for the facility. Must complete Preceptor Training. Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs. This job posting does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by the supervisors or managers to perform other duties.
Must possess a current, unencumbered, active RN license to practice as a nurse in this state. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language. Must demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served. Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action. Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities. Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel. Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
Education and Experience
-Graduate/Completion of approved/accredited school of nursing. Valid license as an RN in the state of practice.
-Must have a minimum (3) years nursing experience preferred in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility. Minimum one (1) year experience in nursing administration.
Facility and Benefit Information
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients
Nurse Practitioner OR Pa-Uhth Clay City Practice
NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PA-UHTH CLAY CITY PRACTICE Send This Job to a Friend Department UHTH CLAY CITY PRACTICE(69815) Schedule 27 - PARTTIME Shift DAY Hours 8a - 5p M/W/F Job Details Position ResponsibilitiesThe Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician Assistant works in collaboration/supervision with a licensed doctor of medicine or osteopathy. The area of practice is within Clay City Family Medicine, Clay City, IN.
Obtains complete medical history and physical data on patients; performs complete physical exams; interprets and integrates data to determine appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan.Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients. Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures; administers medications and injections according to standard treatment plan and/or physician direction; and sutures minor lacerations. Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation and manages medical and surgical emergencies providing continuity of care between office visits
Instructs and educates patient and family regarding medications and treatment instructions. Maintains and reviews patients' records, charts, completes discharge summaries and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently
Must be available to practice part-time during the Office Practice of: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM, Job Requirements Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing or Physician Assistant program.
ANA certification and State Registered Nurse license required or Physician Assistant Indiana License. Both Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant must have prescriptive authority for practicing within the State of Indiana.Must possess experience and education required to make independent judgments and decisions regarding patient care. Experience and skills in educational, research, and administrative activities related to the clinic setting.
Requires proven and advanced levels of intelligence, sound judgment, honesty and ability to relate to people. Requires high levels of respect for self and others, adherence to concepts of privilege and confidentiality in communication, and a commitment to the welfare of others. Experience with and knowledge of electronic practice management and electronic health records system preferred.
Company HighlightsWe are committed to the development of our staff. We recognize the contributions of our employees and the fact that each and every person plays an important role in providing our patients with quality healthcare. We are committed to continuously improving the quality of our processes, technology, employees and physicians and developing measures to monitor our success.
One of our goals is to attract and maintain professionals and support staff who will help us remain a leader.To accomplish that, our philosophy is to help employees achieve a healthy balance between work and home life. We offer a number of benefits and resources to assist employees in juggling these demands. We know that employees who are happier in their jobs are better employees, which benefits patient care.
To learn more about Union Hospital, clickhere. As an EOE/AA employer, Union Hospital, Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Residential Service Technician - Clay Meadows/ Whitman Crossing
The Woda Group, Inc., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is seeking a Service Technician for our Clay Meadows/ Whitman Crossing properties. This position is full-time.
Pay is negotiable based on experience. Our organization specializes in affordable housing programs with particular concentration in the LIHTC program. We own and build our communities and take pride in their quality and appearance.
The ideal candidate would possess the following: • Experience working in apartment maintenance or construction field • Ability to maintain high quality site appearance and curb appeal. • Carpentry, electrical, plumbing and landscaping knowledge. • Will be required to be available for emergencies. • Ability and desire to provide a high level of customer service. • Will be required to provide your own basic tools. If interested please fill out an online application! *The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users (smoking, chew, etc.) in these states: GA, MD, MI, OH, PA ID: 2017-1764 External Company Name: The Woda Group, LLC External Company URL: http://www.wodagroup.com/
Store Manager Candidate In Clay Center NE
At Dollar General, our customer is at the center of everything we do! We are a fast-moving Fortune 200 publicly-traded company with more than 14,000 stores and 14 distribution centers in 44 states, growing by hundreds of stores each year. We work in an energetic atmosphere that embraces innovation and teamwork. At Dollar General, you can see a clear and fast path to career growth and success. We are committed to attracting talented and motivated people who can advance our mission of "Serving Others." Let's Grow Together! GENERAL SUMMARY: This position exists primarily for the purpose of developing internal store manager bench from the assistant store manager population, although external candidates will also be in the program. It is a position to be used to give store manager candidates more experience prior to becoming a store manager, and is to be held for a specified period. DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Assist in recruiting and staffing activities.
Assist with store merchandising by facilitating and/or participating in staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; ensuring that merchandise is presented according to established practices and store manager direction; and properly utilizing merchandise fixtures, signing and pricing of merchandise.
Assist in all aspects of inventory management (including proper execution of damages, markdowns, register scanning, paperwork and facility controls); prepare and conduct inventories.
Follow prescribed ordering practices to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets.
Provide superior customer service leadership.
Act as a role model by following company procedures and policies as outlined in the employee handbook, SOP manual and company communications.
Participate in store opening and closing activities.
Ensure the safe deposit of all company funds in the designated bank.
Assist in ensuring the financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
Assist in the maintenance of clean, well-stocked stores; provide a safe environment for customers and employees.
Manage store in store manager’s absence.
Review operating statements to identify business trends (including sales, labor, profitability, and inventory turn), expense control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
Complete all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines. KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit controls.
Ability to learn and perform IBM cash register functions, including those necessary to generate reports.
Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE and STARS programs, etc.)
Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Effective interpersonal skills.
Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists. WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
One year of experience in a retail environment preferred for external candidates; four months experience as a Dollar General assistant store manager required for internal candidates. COMPETENCIES:
Aligns motives, values and beliefs with Dollar General values.
Supports ownership by tapping into the potential of others.
Acts as a liaison between the Store Support Center and store employees.
Fosters cooperation and collaboration.
Interacts tactfully yet directly with employees and maintains an open forum of exchange.
Demonstrates responsiveness and sensitivity to customer needs.
Applies basic principles of retail (i.e., ordering cycles, peak inventories, merchandise flow, etc.).
Provides continuous attention to development of staff.
Recruits, hires and trains qualified applicants to fulfill a store need.
Ensures store compliance to federal labor laws and company policies and procedures. WORKING CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Frequent walking and standing.
Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanners pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers and carts, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts).
Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.
Occasional climbing (using ladder).
Occasional driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and to other Dollar General stores.
Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level.
Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. Note: This position requires some travel with limited overnight stays Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. #cc
2017-146941 External Company URL: http://www.dollargeneral.com
Service Agent (Car Washer) Beltway & Clay
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion. The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. Must be able to work the following schedule: Days Shift Hours Sunday OFF Monday 8AM-4PM Tuesday OFF Wednesday 10AM-6PM Thursday OFF Friday 8AM-6:00pm Saturday OFF This position is part time, max 20-25 hours. The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Must be able to lift 25 lbs
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI, DWI, etc).
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be able to lift 30lbs in order to help customers
Must be looking for a part-time job only, working 20-25 hours per week
Must be willing to accept $9.00/hour + 6-months work experience preferred
Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule: Days Shift Hours Sunday OFF Monday 8AM-4PM Tuesday OFF Wednesday 10AM-6PM Thursday OFF Friday 8AM-6PM Saturday OFF Requisition Number: 2017-221397 Street 2: Houston - West/Southwest/Northwest External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings External Company URL: www.erac.com
Physical Therapist - St. Vincent Clay Hospital/Brazil, IN
Select Medical/St. Vincent Clay Hospital in Brazil, IN is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist! Therapist will be responsible for treating an inpatient/outpatient caseload from adolescence to geriatrics. Treatment population consists of general orthopedics, vestibular, post op care etc. New Grads welcome to apply. m We offer:
Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
Company matching 401(k)
Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
Affordable PPO Benefits
Competitive salary with incentives and more! For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities Nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Jenn! Jennifer Gillespie Corporate Recruiter - Outpatient CO, IL, IN, MI, MN, WI, SC, NC, Wichita KS Select Physical Therapy NovaCare Rehabilitation Physiotherapy Associates Direct: (610) 992-7209 Fax: (717) 635-3112 email@example.com Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start. ID: 61238 Street 2: 1206 E National Avenue External Company URL: www.selectmedical.com
Licensed Part Time Community Therapist - Clay County
To apply for this job go to http://www.childguidancecenter.org/info/Careers.html
The purpose of this position is to provide high quality therapeutic counseling and wraparound services to clients and their families within an integrated service approach that utilizes a team of mental health and medical professionals, in a safe environment, engaging them in the therapy process.
Essential Duties and
- Provides quality therapeutic services to a full caseload of clients, meeting or exceeding team productivity, billing and administrative standards:
- No one on the 60 day list
- No expired Treatment plans
- Averages at least 55% of direct client services to hours worked
- Delivers services in the client’s home, at school or in the community.
- Develops and completes intake forms, psychosocial evaluations, treatment plans and progress notes within the required timeframe in the Electronic Health Record System.
- Complies with Agency policies and procedures, team requirements, Medicaid and other Contractual/Grant Standards and requirements.
- Diagnoses client symptoms according to the current DSM/ICD codes and regulations.
- Develops and implements appropriate treatment plan according to diagnoses.
- Involves client and family in treatment planning and decision making as appropriate.
- Works with administrative staff to seek funding sources for clients who lose theirs.
- Implementing sound therapeutic counseling skills.
- Understanding the community based program and modalities used in treatment.
- Building constructive working relationships with clients, co-workers, other agency staff and community partners.
- Demonstrating good written, oral and listen skills.
- Organizing work, setting priorities and sequencing activities to meet team standards and goals.
- Adapting to changes in assignments, priorities and new job information
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Education and Experience
- Conferred Master’s degree and completed internship from a FL license-eligible program that allows the practitioner to register as an intern in the social work, therapeutic mental health counseling or marriage and family therapy disciplines.
- Florida State License in Mental Health, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Moderate computer skills are required, such as inputting at least 35 cwpm, using Microsoft Office Suite and using an electronic health record.
- Current FL driver’s license and good driving record plus reliable transportation with automobile liability insurance is also required.
- Previous experience providing therapeutic services to children and/or families and developing treatment plans based on current ICD/DSM diagnoses.
- Available to work evenings and weekends if needed.
- Communicates the organization’s strategic mission, vision and values and provides leadership and motivation to the team to achieve them.
- Understands the outpatient program, therapeutic counseling and modalities used in treatment.
- Provides guidance and feedback to ensure the delivery of high quality services and motivates each member to meet individual, team and agency goals.
- Leads the team in accepting and adapting to changes in assignments, priorities and new job information.
- Relates well to people from varied backgrounds and is sensitive to individual and group differences. Cultivates diversity as an opportunity for learning and understanding.
- Intermediate computer skills to include using AVATAR to ensure the integrity of EHR documentation and using the internet in order to research data and obtain information.
- Planning, scheduling and directing the work of self and team members.
- Finding resources, training, and tools to support staff needs and to expand skill levels.
- Overseeing and directing a busy outpatient office, determining and monitoring resources.
- Demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and problem-solving skills in a variety of settings
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipends
- Licensure supervision provided
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Plus many more!!
VISION: Building on over 60 years of excellence, our vision is to improve the lives of children and families by offering a full range of comprehensive, state of the art behavioral health services. We will engage in research and training programs to support continuous learning and improved treatment outcomes, while deepening collaborative partnerships to contribute to a thriving community.
Since 1951, the Child Guidance Center has specialized in helping children, adolescents and their families cope with the stresses of life. Our staff of more than 120 professionals are committed to meeting your needs.
Our staff of trained professionals can help:
Attention Deficit Disorders
Sexual, Physical or Emotional Abuse
Baker Act Diversion
Assessment for Substance Related Disorders
Child Care Consultant
Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Assessments
Infant Mental Health
CGC is a fee-based agency and accepts payment for services rendered. For insurance eligibility, please call.
Child Guidance Center is a private, not-for-profit organization. CGC is grateful for the financial support provided by Florida's Department of Children and Families, the City of Jacksonville, Jacksonville Children's Commission, United Way of Northeast Florida, Family Support Services of North Florida, Inc., Lutheran Services Florida, and the many individuals who have generously given to the Center.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!