Clayton Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Clayton
Conference Coordinator / Event Planner
Do you enjoy planning events and assisting attendees at events? How about work and travel with your fellow workmates? Then this fast growing dynamic conference, trade show and meeting management organization is for you! Our client is seeking a highly detail oriented Conference Coordinator/Event Planner. This is a direct hire position that requires travel to conference centers and conventions.
Day to day Conference Coordinator/Event Planner activities:
- Manage all preconference and tradeshow planning
- Daily work on the planning of multiple projects and events
- Collaborate with Account Managers to plan all phases of the conference and trade shows
- Responsible for all parts of registration process for attendees
- Ensure that deposit and refund transactions are properly recorded
- Manage client and attendee communications
- Communicate with exhibitors
- Administer speaker registration and follow-ups
- Supervise room blocks for attendees
- Schedule, train and manage registration desk staff and volunteers
Experience and skills our client is seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience, entry level type position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Manage multiple projects
- Team Player!
Check out these amazing BENEFITS!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Pre-Tax plan
- Retirement plan with match
- Generous paid time off policy
- Long and short term disability
Insurance Sales Producer
Job Description-Insurance Sales Producer
Want to make a difference in people's lives? Are you a self-motivated, outgoing, hardworking individual? Looking for a career, not just a job? If so, you may be just who we’re looking for to join our team!
Seeking Insurance Sales Producer Candidates with :
-A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships.
-Drive for achievement and financial rewards
-Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
-Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Insurance Sales Producer will be working in a successful and fast paced State Farm Agency. Responsibilities will include meeting with clients, making sales calls, customer service, selling insurance and other financial products, along with implementing new marketing activities. In addition, Insurance Sales Producer will be given the opportunity to learn and grow as both a team and business leader; while also laying the foundation to run their own insurance agency in 2-3 years.
Insurance Sales Producer-Benefits
Base + Commission (expected salary-$40,000-$65,000)
Insurance Sales Producer-Qualifications
Previous sales experience preferred
College degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Client Intake Assistant / Part-Time
We're seeking a professional, responsible, and outgoing person to work as a a Part Time Assistant to our Client Intake Director.
Primary responsibilities include:
online chat feature, in an attempt to raise retentions for the Firm.
attorney of the same.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
High School degree or equivalent
Proficient in PC Programs
Moderate typing skills (45 wpm)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Law firm experience a plus
For more information please visit www.stangelawfirm.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You can find out more information at http://www.stangelawfirm.com. E-mail your resume, cover letter, writing sample and references to the Recruiting Director. You can also view our career page at: http://www.stangelawfirm.com/Careers.shtml
Please note that every position listed is not necessarily open at the present time. Please note as well that we do not have office locations in every locality where positions are advertised. We are instead, in some instances, merely seeking applicants from these areas. If you are seeking more information, you can contact the Recruiting Director, Meagan Johnson.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Sr. Sales Director - Public Sector
The primary function of the Sr. Sales Director is to manage the sales process in their territory for prospective groups and strategic existing account renewals. The sales process includes the development and execution of strategies and/or tactics in the following areas; Territory Planning, Pre-RFP Prospecting and Relationship Development, Proposal Development, Pricing Development, Presentation Development and Delivery (finalist or other), Negotiations, Closing and Contracting. Success will be measured by achievement of sales targets in the following areas: Net New Lives/Scripts, Profitability Goals and Other Key Work plan Objectives assigned to Sales Director.
- Manages all RFP responses, finalist meetings, and the contracting process for any deals won. Activities include significant work with internal cross functional teams.
- Accountable for annual sales planning for assigned territory, including the development of an overall sales strategy along with a tactical plan structured to ensure that sales targets are met. Executes on sales strategy and tactical plan to meet yearly sales targets
- Builds relationships with intermediaries with the goal of obtaining more RFPs and increasing win rates. Works to get in front of prospects prior to the RFP process to build relationships and improve win rates.
- Works on special projects and tasks forces as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree - Other: General Studies (Required)
- Years of Relevant Work Experience 12 - 16 Years
- Detailed knowledge and expertise of the specific markets brokers and consultants within the employee benefits self-insurance marketplace and the PBM industry
- Adept at identifying prospects and developing key relationships
- Proven ability to consistently generate a high level of sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple departments to gain consensus and move projects and initiatives forward
- Ability to travel
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Sales and Account Management
As a member of the Sales and Account Management team, you will serve as the face of Express Scripts for our clients. When team members arent out winning new business, they are focused on managing relationships and retaining current clients.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
*LI-JL1Post a Job
St. Louis Accounting Tutor Jobs
St. Louis Accounting Tutoring Jobs. Get paid twice weekly tutoring Accounting in St. Louis. Apply today! Tutors set their own hours, tutor in-person or online, and choose the opportunities that interest them.Post a Job
Contacts lists of prospective customers from sales leads
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
One on one sales based interaction with customers
Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities to help ensure your success. Compensation is based on performance. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales management career ladder. And, advancement can happen quickly; outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months – not years.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Sales Consultant, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent persuasion skills
• Ability to learn quickly
• Strong time-management and multitasking skills
• Incentives and bonuses
• Advancement opportunities
• Time off for holidays
Director, Business Analytics
Title: Director, Business Analytics
St. Louis, MO
Duration: Permanent position
Provide vision, strategy and operational leadership for the company's health economics functions relating to business development, financial outcomes and contracting analysis. Serve as primary corporate analytical contacts for the company to support the Health Plans' information needs to support strategic and operational goals and objectives.
· Provide utilization and cost analyses to support health plan and corporate health benefits ratio, utilizing enterprise analytic and predictive models and data analysis tools
· Create an analytical environment that enhances medical cost decisions to maximize utilization of these tools. Support the business process and systems to ensure integrity of the health economics/data warehouse data
· Direct the consolidation, organization, and manipulation of health information to support medical expenditure and utilization analyses and evaluate new tools/develop new models to analytically support existing and future business
· Identify risks and opportunities associated with future profitability and member retention
· Support merger and acquisition opportunities with financial and statistical analysis
· Conduct medical cost data economic analysis, research and development projects for the Health Plan's and Finance to identify strategic and operational opportunities, using enterprise tools
· Prepare and distribute medical cost lags to finance, utilizing enterprise tools
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Health Administration or related field. Master's degree preferred.
· 7+ years of healthcare reporting and analytics.
· Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
· Ability to act as a liaison between Finance/Accounting and IT.
· Strong project management experience is critical to the success of this role.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Junior Account Rep (Entry Level - Full Time - Sales / Marketing)
Junior Account Rep (Entry Level- Full Time- Sales / Marketing)
The Vitality Acquisitions' team is dedicated to developing solutions that make it easy for customers to buy our clients’ services. As an important part of the sales and business development team, Entry Level Junior Account Reps are responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with consumers. The ideal undergraduate will have the aptitude to develop relationships across functional areas such as procurement, system production, maintenance, and supply chain and has a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
This is an entry level position with the opportunity to advance into management.
Below are responsibilities that you will develop in this entry level role:
- Learn to develop a territory customer acquisition and account management plan
- Meet or exceed targets for customer acquisition
- Learn to initiate prospecting and lead generation activities
- Educating and networking with key prospect and customer contacts
- Ability to converse with customers
- Drive and accelerate business development
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Work closely with sales and marketing, brand management, business development, and human resources
- Work, internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
- Business, Marketing or Sales focused degree and/or coursework
- Internship/work experience in the sales field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and external
- An ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Active listener and effective communicator
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in achieving goals
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
Corporate Accounting Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Accounting Analyst to join our Corporate Finance Team in our Clayton, Missouri corporate office.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Assist in maintaining corporate general ledgers, ensuring transactions are recorded and balances are reported in accordance with U.S. GAAP and company policy.
Perform month-end close process/tasks, including preparation and review of journal entries and account reconciliations/analysis in line with the monthly and quarterly close schedules.
Support maintenance of Hyperion Financial Management consolidation and reporting platform and assist with monthly consolidation processes including elimination and reconciliation of intercompany transaction activity.
Assist in preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements and management reports and perform monthly financial statement review, research and analysis.
Assist with the preparation of corporate function budgets and monthly forecast updates and support monthly budget to actual analysis process.
Prepare balance sheet and P&L account analyses and other supporting documentation, schedules, and calculations and support external audit process.
Participate in the design of efficient and effective processes, improve existing accounting policies and procedures and other ad hoc projects as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
1-3 years of public accounting or industry experience.
CPA certification or planning to obtain CPA certification.
Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills.
Able to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and make decisions.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A high level of integrity, accuracy and dependability and superior work ethic.
Ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization in a professional manner.
Ability to converse with the requisite financial acumen with division accounting, operations, treasury, tax and auditors as needed.
Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimum supervision.
Focus on continuous quality improvement and effective change agent.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced Excel skills a plus.
Exposure to Infor XA/Mapics, Sage and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management a plus.
Our cultural vision statement, the Guiding Principles of Leadership, compels us to "treat people superbly and compensate them fairly.” One of the ways we do that is by ensuring competitive compensation for the effort, knowledge, and the time our team members spend away from their families. Additionally, we offer a comparable benefits package containing:
Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
Short-term and long-term disability
Paid sick/personal leave
Vacation based upon length of service
Enrollment into the company 401(k) retirement plan with a company match and immediate vesting
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $2.5 billion organization with more than 11,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world. For more information, go to www.barrywehmiller.com and visit our CEO Bob Chapman’s blog at www.trulyhumanleadership.com
Lead Strategy Analyst, Ascension Holdings
Job ID: 218447
Lead Strategy Analyst, Ascension Holdings
Additional Job Information
Lead Strategy Analyst City, State:
Location: MOSTL 101 Clayton-Hanley Bldg
Executive Special Projects 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Marketing Statement Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2016, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 150,000 associates and 36,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.
Job Summary: Facilitates with the development and definition of ideas that will improve the organization.
Responsibilities: + Evaluates departments and services in an effort to define best practices and encourage positive and progressive change. Remains current on healthcare trends and advances.
Defines financial, operational, and clinical data necessary for evaluating change initiatives. Identifies steps, tools, and training necessary to implement a process or structural change.
Oversees functioning of assigned projects/project teams and for collaborating with executive leadership to access necessary resources. Manages resources, process and quality assurance of projects within scope of responsibility.
Develops and updates the ongoing management plan. Monitors and ensures that detailed project plans, reporting mechanisms, issue resolution processes, and communications are timely and meet quality guidelines.
Conducts research on a wide variety of business issues and initiatives. Supports the research, design and implementation of best practices and/or innovative ideas with regard to Ascension Holdings initiatives and solutions. Supports creation and implementation of organizational design and refinement initiatives. Creates business development materials and supports strategic design and implementation.
Performs financial analysis for subsidiaries within Ascension Holdings. Develops support tools using expert Excel and or/Access skills for implementations support, tracking and reporting of performance metrics for subsidiaries and/or initiatives.
Manages projects and supports project teams as directed.Leads the development of project management plans and reporting on progress.
Interprets data concerning financial trends and economic and business forecasts as it relates to the performance metrics and provides recommendations to leadership.
Supports implementation efforts of key initiatives with regard to analysis, project planning, communication and tactical assistance. Collaborates with senior leadership to advance the ongoing operation of Ascension Holdings’ executives working to advance and supports the organizational goals.
Supports the Ascension Holding’s executives with research, document presentation/preparation, and project management in support of specific opportunities and responsibilities.
Support Ascension Holdings in achievement of goals and objectives.
Perform special assignments or projects as directed.
Education: + Bachelor's Level Degree is required + A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business, logistics, finance or healthcare, + A Master's degree, preferably with a focus on business, logistics, finance or healthcare, is preferred
Work Experience: + A minimum of two to five years applicable experience demonstrating increasing responsibilities is required.
Previous experience reporting to or directly supporting a Vice President-level or higher preferred.
Other similar data analyst experience where analytical and critical-thinking skills are considered to be transferable is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ” Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Post a Job