Clayton Job Description Sample
Works as part of a team (in a call center environment) in resolving requests in Pull Department, Pull Rx, Letter processing, and Controls exception across ESI as needed. Pull Department responsibilities require walking, standing, and repetitive up and down lifting of boxes weighing 35lb and repetitive pulling of prescriptions 95% of the work time. Pull Rx responsibilities will include pull, copy, fax, and processing. Letter processing will need to provide data entry, type customer service notes, and own total member correspondence. Controls exception will include data verification, QA, and exception processing. Adhere to strict HIPAA regulation especially when communicating to others outside of Express Scripts. All team members will be expected to work as per Policies and Procedures (P &P) and Work Instructions with onsite or offsite departments, internal or external to the company as directed. The weights listed in Essential Functions will vary as size and needs of the department change. All team members are expected to work with Supervisors and Management to cross-train and develop proficiency across all functional areas of the job.
- Process letter requests by manual or automated databases, typing customer service notes in system, pulling Rx, and processing member correspondence.
- Work Rx pull requests, rescan, and work with RPh to obtain appropriate documentation to resolve request.
- Controls work includes data input / validation , Quality Assurance (QA), Prescriber and Patient outreach, and working with RPh and Pharmacy per work instructions, P&P, management direction, or any national or state regulations.
- Participate in Lean and Continuous Improvement efforts internal and external to the department.
- Perform all QA tasks as identified.
- Complete and process data for reporting needs.
- Prepare and organize work for storage both on and offsite.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years relevant experience; Clerical experience preferred
- Pharmacy Technician license / certification / registration as required by state laws
- Experience working in a call center environment is a plus
- Basic math skills and general PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet, and email required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills desired
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and quality.
- Ability to adapt and work collaboratively in a dynamic environment to learn quickly, solve problems, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, production environment.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate peak volume times.
- A willingness and ability to learn internal systems/processes/programs as needed.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our mission of practicing pharmacy smarter and putting medicine within reach. Members of this team are at the front line every day interacting with patients, strategizing on improvements and efficiencies, and processing the more than one million prescriptions that come through our work-class pharmacies and distribution facilities across the country.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
VIP Servers And Bartenders
We are seeking a VIP Event Servers and Bartenders to become an integral part of our team! Servers will take orders and serve food to patrons at the dining establishment. Bartenders will prepare drinks and serve them to guests.
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Explain to guests about menu items
- Clean and prepare the dining areas
- Greet and make all guests feel welcome at the restaurant
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely fashion
- Perform other restaurant duties as assigned
- Previous experience in customer service, food service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with guests
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bartenders MUST have at least 6 months of experience
Sales - Lifetime Residuals
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries!
SenText Solutions provides a SMS / Text Message Marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to capture the cell phone numbers of all their customers so they can send a text message to all their customers at the exact same time about specials, promotions, discounts, etc.
You can easily sell this service to restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons and MANY other business types!
Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
SenText Solutions is dedicated to the success and satisfaction of our merchants.
Our average merchant achieves 1000% Return On Investment with our service. Our merchants are so pleased with their success only 2% of our merchants leave us each month!
The Power of Text Message Marketing
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones! Text Messaging has become a global phenomenon that has taken over the Telecommunications industry.
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 98% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 10%-25%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants in your area about this exciting new service!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Experienced Tax Accountant
Conscientious, Principled, Intellectual, and Looking for a Great Work Environment?
Immediate full-time opening. The Kohn Partnership (Clayton, MO), an established and growing tax, business, and estate law practice is now accepting applications for someone who is organized, analytical, and consistent to join our small team. You will be working with warm, cooperative and principled coworkers.
The Staff Accountant is a critical part of our practice so it’s important that the person we choose will be a “fit” with our commitments and shared values. If you or someone you know enjoys solving puzzles, thrives in a structured, stable, and harmonious environment, please read on or share this.
Tax Return Preparation:
- Accurately prepare business and personal tax returns and amendments
- Thoroughly review tax returns for accuracy prior to completion
- Take accurate notes about returns and maintain client files for internal use
Client Business Support:
- Prepare business and personal financial statements
- Provide support to clients and acquire important information
- Communicate with external bookkeepers to facilitate accurate and timely returns
- Discuss & resolve tax-related issues with IRS
- Support our attorneys with audit representation and preparation
- Provide suggestions for business efficiency
- Work with coworkers to ensure project completion on time, and client satisfaction
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Highly Organized – excellent at maintaining and creating systems and procedures
- Detail Oriented – hates errors and loves using data for making decisions and ensuring its accuracy
- Decision Making – enjoys having the authority to make decisions and uses effective processes to do so
- Self-Management – a self-starter and finisher that can manage time and priorities
- Skilled Relations – you don’t need to be a “people person”, just have strong interpersonal skills
- Goal-Oriented – independently sets and achieves goals without supervision
- Sound Judgement – discretion in maintaining confidentiality in all client and employee interactions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years tax preparation, including amended returns
- CPA or Enrolled Agent Certification preferred
- High proficiency using QuickBooks and MS Office, proficiency in Lacerte is a plus
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
- Verifiable references.
- In our Clayton Office Monday - Friday, 9:00-5:00
- Occasional longer hours during peak tax times
- $30-$60,000 salary to start depending on experience.
- Bonus potential
- We contribute 100% to health insurance
To arrange a confidential interview, please upload your resume along with a cover letter explaining what you find interesting about this opportunity. All resumes with cover letters will be personally reviewed.
Centene is hiring Benefits Analysts in Clayton, MO!
Join the Team Today! To Apply Please follow this link:http://bullhorn.personified.com/client/jobInfoApplicationRespMgmt.action?EntityID=21212&source=ZipRecruiter.com
- Assist with the administration of multi-state employee benefits including 401(k), Health and Welfare, Wellness, Group Risk, FSA, PTO, EAP, and executive benefits
- Assist in research, development, renewal and communication of benefit plans
- Interpret/review/update benefits policies and procedures to ensure standardization, legal compliance and improved efficiency
- Maintain positive client relationships assisting internal and external clients with requests and problems and respond promptly
- Research and resolve complex benefit issues using multiple systems, tools and resources
- Prepare and send standard reports on a timely basis to internal and external contacts
- Act as liaison between carriers and HRIS vendors for benefit support related items
- Review, transmit and resolve issues with eligibility files for benefit plan vendors
- Participate in vendor meetings and assessments, including the RFP process
- Review, reconcile, and submit benefit plan invoices
- Assist in federal, state and government regulatory filings and processes (i.e., 5500s, SARs, audits, non-discrimination testing, etc.)
- Coordinate annual events, such as annual enrollment, health fairs, wellness events, etc.
- Participate in creating and presenting training sessions for field and corporate human resources generalists
Research, analyze, evaluate, and administer corporate benefit plans/programs
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field. 2+ years of benefits or finance experience, preferably in the healthcare, financial or professional services industry. Experience in HRIS systems, particularly related to health and welfare systems preferred. Knowledge of benefits administration and related concepts and practices such as ACA, ERISA and HIPAA preferred. Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills and proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
Benefits, HR Professionals - Apply Now atthis link:http://bullhorn.personified.com/client/jobInfoApplicationRespMgmt.action?EntityID=21212&source=ZipRecruiter.com
Accounts Payable Representative
- Perform duties to audit and process payables in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process invoices, check requests, expense reports for payment.
- May prepare periodic reports and other records.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of Accounts payable experience (AP processing, accounting, bookkeeping, invoicing)
- Excel experience and ten key skills
Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
Please send your most updated resume to Rahimah Juarez at
Talent Acquisition Recruiting Specialist
Do you love to hunt? Find that needle in the hay stack? Are you in job search mode looking for that next great position? Our client who has been in the business of over 65 years is seeking an Talent Acquisition Recruiting Specialist who will provide full cycle recruiting while working with hiring managers. This is a direct hire “dream job” position, great paying, and phenomenal benefits located in Downtown – St. Louis!
Day to day Talent Acquisition Recruiting Specialist activities include:
- Full cycle recruiting
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Coordinating and conducting interviews
- Selecting candidates
- Salary negotiating
- Oversee onboarding process
- Partner with management to solidify a pipeline of candidates
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Utilize an applicant tracking system
- Develop and implement new human resource programs
Experience our client is seeking:
- BS/BA Degree; Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 years’ of professional HR; preferred
- Utilized search techniques in finding qualified applicants
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Worked in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure
- High volume recruiting environment
- Team Player!
Podiatric Medical Assistant
Fast paced, multi-doctor podiatry office looking for full time (32-38 hours/week) assistant. Job duties include direct patient care to include rooming patients, taking xrays, assisting with procedures, cleaning treatment rooms, entering patient information into EHR. Four day work week. Salary based on experience but experience not required. Benefits include paid holidays, paid time off and 401K. No health insurance benefits offered. Please reply by email or fax to 314-726-2397.
Metal Control Coordinator
We are seeking a Metal Control Coordinator to join our team!
- Review contracts and contract changes for accuracy.
- Generate and distribute new contracts and pricing confirmations to Traders and external counterparties.
- Enter trade information such as contracts, price fixations, and hedge activity into Fintrade software system.
- Generate and distribute a daily activity report, showing trading and hedging activity.
- Validate and update the Risk Position report and hedge positions daily.
- Maintain the ledger of open-priced orders to support trading activity.
- Support Logistics team by providing vacation backup and other assistance as needed.
- Making delivery appointments with various customers.
- Scheduling trucks for pickup and delivery.
- Confirming receiving information with customers.
- Invoicing for shipments and logistics services.
- Point of contact for client questions on trading and pricing issues.
- Fluent Spanish speaker strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in logistics, planning, or other related fields preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with enterprise software or logistics systems preferred.
- Intermediate excel skills preferred.
- Ability to work well in teams
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!