Clean Out Driller Job Description Sample
We are currently looking for 2 water driller helpers. Our jobs cover 3 counties, no out of state work...Home every night. Must have a CDL Class B or more with a tanker endorsement...This is a 5% driving position and 95% general labor to set up a drilling site, to be able lift 94LB cement bags, and take down the drilling site to move on to another job. Driver's license is a must but will train right candidate. We are a full benefit company. Many hours of overtime available!!! Starting pay is based on experience and qualifications.
Water Well Driller
Experienced driller wanted
Must have experience running a hydrolic pull down rig
Water well or Cathodic Well experience
Must be able to push crew for drilling activities, ground bed construction, rectifier/ AC/DC cable installation (non energized)
Must be able to manage time and crew to run the job site efficiently and safely
Must have skills to fill out daily updates (field Tickets), manage time for water needs during drilling and anode installs, manage crews time for efficient work during drilling activities
Must have interpersonal skills to communicate with clients, land owners, crew
Must be willing to take several classes for continued education pertaining to Cathodic Protection ( company paid) if they do not already have them
CDL Class A for drill Rig mobilizing a plus
Ability to operate a backhoe a plus
Must be familiar with using a portable pit for drilling
Today, Tony Coonrod carries on the dedication and quality of excellence instilled by his father, and has built around him a highly skilled team of Project Managers, Superintendents, Electricians, Programmers, Installation Technicians and Equipment Operators.
While the Company's primary work focus lies in the Upstream (E&P), Midstream (Pipeline), and Downstream (Refinery & Petrochemical) sectors of the Oil & Gas Industry, Coonrod Electric stays loyal and serves surrounding Agricultural facilities such as cotton gins and grain elevators, as well as sports lighting for local sports fields and stadiums.
Our Company vision continues to evolve and adapt to the ever-changing Oil & Gas Industry in order to surpass our clients power and energy needs.
Small Diameter Driller
Summary: * The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with small diameter drilling. The small diameter driller is responsible for the operation of drilling equipment to ensure integrity and productivity. Eventually, this person will be responsible for supervising drill crew and their duties. Essential
* Assisting the job supervisor__ * Identification and design of drilling systems for site conditions__ * Maintaining and servicing drilling equipment__ * Repairing and operating drilling equipment__ * Maintaining safe work environment__ Other Skills/
* 2+ years of experience in drilling__ Work Environment: * Works out in a field type environment mostly
- Environment can be dirty and noisy. * Wears appropriate
protective clothing and equipment including gloves, ear protection and respirators when necessary. Educational
* High school diploma or equivalent Special Note: This job description is presented as guidance only, other reasonable tasks or responsibilities as management sees necessary may be added to this job description in order to achieve satisfactory job performance by the team member. EEO Statement: Our company, in accordance with state and federal laws, does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status (unless such discrimination is required by law) or conviction record, except where sex, physical ability, age or conviction record is a bona fide occupational qualification. Our company also is required by law, by virtue of its contracts with the federal government, to take affirmative action to employ women, minorities, otherwise qualified handicapped individuals, and Vietnam-era, disabled, and other eligible veterans. Department: Field Operations
Location:* Saxonburg, PA, USA
Employment Type:* Full Time
Pay Type:* Salary
This position is responsible for operating late models of Sandvik and Atlas Copco top hammer drills, to drill holes for explosives used in trench, bulk and quarry blasting operations. Works from a set of plans and blueprints to determine the proper layout and depth of the holes. Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in this field and will be willing to travel to Susquehanna, Bradford and Tioga county. Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or GED is required.
MSHA certified or obtains this certification in the first 90 days of employment.
Must be able to read, write and follow instructions, manuals, technical papers and a tape measure.
Must have technical knowledge of work site blueprints. Brubacher is a site contractor serving the residential, industrial, commercial, utility and energy construction markets with an uncommonly refreshing approach to people, projects and solutions. At the heart of our company are hundreds of team members whose character, competence and consistency fulfill our mission of sharing insight, reducing stress and managing risk for our clients. Bring true value to your career – Join Brubacher today!
A Lead Driller will act as the crew chief in solid stem and hollow stem auger drilling techniques. The Driller will be responsible for moving, set up and operate drilling rigs and related equipment to drill holes for geotechnical exploration test borings. Site investigation/geotechnical drilling is done to determine the soil characteristics on construction sites.
- Expedite field supplies.
- Perform duties at multiple job sites.
- Communicate job site conditions with engineering staff.
- Assure that all drilling functions, including quality control, quality assurance and verification are performed in accordance with the standard drilling methods, project specifications and other contract documents.
- Perform shop/yard duties at direction of supervisor.
- Assist in measuring test boring locations
- Load and unload trucks/drill rigs.
- Locate borings as needed.
- Retrieve/recover soil and rock samples from drilling operations to be analyzed.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Help move drilling rig and equipment from site to site and set up.
- Dig and clean mud pits and drains.
- Assist with well development, infiltration setup/tests, and pumping tests, as necessary.
- Operate equipment such as pumps for air, water and mud, and equipment and tools used to correct problems in drilled holes caused by mechanical breakdowns or by harmful natural conditions.
- Carry out minor maintenance and repairs, including lubrication and cleaning.
- Fill out drilling logs; write daily report logs as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferred
- CDL Class B license required
- 40 hours OSHA training preferred
- 2+ years experience in geotechnical drilling and subsurface investigation
- Experience in auger, mud rotary and NX rock coring operating various types of rotary drill rigs for split spoon soil sampling and installation of temporary or permanent monitoring wells
- Must be familiar with highway construction specifications and have previous field experience
- Construction materials testing and inspection experience a plus
- Ability to monitor and enforce quality control standards and specifications, read blueprints
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Strong communication skills
An operator must Have:
Current CDL and Valid Driver’s License
Experience running mini excavator required
And Directional Boring Labor required
Experience running a Directional Boring Machine
Experience in underground construction is required.
Other Machines to be operated that is a plus but not preferred: Skid Steer, Drop Plow, Arc Welding, Basic Machine repair and automotive repair,
Long Term work.
Must be willing to Travel.
Perdiem and paid Mileage $$$$
Pay Depends on experience.
- Underground boring operators use machinery to move construction materials, earth and other heavy material at the construction site. Construction equipment operators typically do the following: clean and maintain equipment, making basic repairs as necessary. Report malfunctioning equipment to supervisors, move levers, push pedals, or turn valves to control equipment, drive and maneuver equipment, coordinate machine actions with crew members using hand or audio signals, and ensure that safety standards are met. Operate or tend equipment and machines used in construction: Vermeer 9x13 ops, Vermeer 20x22 ops, Vermeer 24x40 ops, Arc Welding, Pioneer Air Hammer ops, YanMar45 mini excavator, machinery and auto repair, Vermeer LM42 Drop Plow, Sherman Reilly Fiber Blowing Machine, Ditch Witch T9s Vacuum Excavator, and McLaughlin locator (F2 and F5).
If interested, please reply to this add by sending your resume, and we will contact you if you seem to be the right fit for our company.
Gateway Signal also does work with the united states government as well as State and local authorities.
Driller And Driller Helpers - Will Train
Title: Driller and Driller Helpers - WILL TRAIN
Job Description: PSI, an Intertek company, has an immediate need for an experienced Driller and a Driller Helper in our Nashville office.
Operate and maintain drill rigs, associated vehicles and equipment
Perform geotechnical and environmental drilling
Perform various drilling activities including soil drilling, rock coring, sampling, classification, in-situ testing, and monitoring well installation
Responsible for maintaining necessary logs/records and filing reports
Responsible for safety procedures on site
Valid drivers license is required Requirements include: + 2+ years as operator of geotechnical core drill rig preferred.
Extensive operation of CME brand drills, Truck, Skid, Track preferred.
Experience in soil sampling, rock coring, monitoring well & other geotechnical instrumentation preferred.
General knowledge of soil & rock classifications (boring logs) preferred.
A valid CDL is desired but not required. PSI will train the right candidate for CDL licensing. PSI is a Drug-Free Workplace. As a condition of employment, new hires and rehires are required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test and driver's license evaluation. Following proper safety guidelines is part of what makes PSI's operation successful and you will be expected to follow PSI's established safety policies and procedures. We offer competitive wages, TEN paid holidays, 401k (matching 6%), tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, life insurances and relocation assistance (if required). For immediate consideration, please apply via this link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25506&siteid=5397&AReq=12159BR PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V LI-SL
Auto req ID: 12159BR
Country: United States
State or Province: Tennessee
Competitive wages and sign-on bonus for qualified applicants. Rockydale Quarries Corporation, an established aggregate producer, is seeking a Drill Operator at our Staunton location.
Applicant must be able to operate drilling machine to bore holes in various materials according to specifications; measure and mark patterns for drilling. Strong knowledge and experience with regulating speed of drilling machine, flow of water (coolant), and drilling speed required. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, assisting with blasting operations, servicing and making normal operating adjustments to equipment, and other related production duties.
Previous experience of at least one (1) year or more of training or experience with similar or same equipment is required.
Must be able to travel to additional quarry sites, with some overnight stays required. High school diploma or GED required.
Must possess clean driving record. This is a mining environment and requires the ability to work in all types of weather conditions. Staunton Lime Company EOE The News Leader.
Keywords: Driller, Location: Staunton, VA - 24401
10-Jan-2017 to 11-Jan-2018 (CST)
Memphis, TN, USA
Full Time Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job POSITION REPORTS TO:Drilling Manager POSITION SUMMARY:Under supervision of the designated supervisor, performs or assists in performing routine drilling, sampling, and well installation tasks as well as routine mechanical work necessary to maintain equipment in operating condition. MAJOR DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND AUTHORITY:General
Assists in all phases of drilling activities.
Opens and reassembles sampling devices.
Conducts drilling and sampling operations with hand-operated drilling equipment.
Operates all vehicles capable of over-the-road travel in accordance with all state, federal, and local laws. Must possess a proper commercial driver's license (Class "A").
Follows written corporate safety policy.
Assists with field surveying or other field engineering activities.
Performs or assists in routine equipment maintenance and repair. Environmental
Assists with site mobilization, material handling, and equipment decontamination.
Assist drill crews with all drilling operations or other activities related to the drilling operation.
Assists with groundwater recovery or monitoring well development after installation and/or prior to sampling.
Complies with site-specific and/or corporate health and safety plan. Geotechnical
Prepares sampling and drilling equipment for use.
Packages and preserves samples as directed.
Backfills and repairs pavement at completed borehole sites.
Performs other duties as requested. Maintenance & Support
Performs routine maintenance of vehicles and equipment at shop and in field.
Performs simple to moderately complex repairs to equipment as directed by the Drilling Coordinator.
Prepares equipment and procures project supplies for future projects. COMMITTEE DUTIES OR ASSIGNMENTS:May be requested to participate on Total Quality Management (TQM) committees. SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Works under the supervision of the appropriate supervisor. Receives supervision and work assignments on a daily basis. Receives specific instructions on company procedures in performing non-routine tests. EDUCATION:High school diploma or GED. CERTIFICATION/LICENSING: Environmental – 40-Hour OSHA Training Certificate and physical certification. CPR and First Aid training. Class "A" CDL. SPECIFICATION SUMMARY: Ability to follow instructions and perform routine field tests. Ability to pass physical exam. SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS: Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Prior experience preferred but not required. PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:Dependable
Neat, clean appearance
Ability to verbally communicate and accurately complete written shift reports.
Must have own transportation for occasional use to and from project sites. Vehicle must be insured with a rider acknowledging use in a work environment.
Ability to perform strenuous physical activities as required by the job.
Mechanical abilities and/or aptitude. Essential Functions
Able to stand for long periods of time.
Able to perform heavy physical exertion including work under temperature extremes.
Ability to routinely lift 75 pounds Geotechnology
Driller - Drilling
Key Energy ServicesDriller - DrillingGillette, WY 82717 Key Energy Services-A dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production enhancement service company. We are the largest provider of onshore well service rigs in the United States and one of the leading onshore, rig-based well servicing contractors in the world. We are currently seeking a Drillerfor our Rig Services location. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ensuring all crew members are at the rig and prepared to work at scheduled time
Operating the rig and equipment as requested by the company contracting the rig
Working closely with customers to resolve concerns and complaints
Maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions
Ensuring quality products and services are provided to the customer
Complying with all safety procedures and ensuring a safe working environment
Complying with all applicable government regulations
Ensuring efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment
Establishing and maintaining a positive work environment for rig crew PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma, GED or equivalent
Valid commercial driver’s license with clean driving record
Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written
Basic problem solving and organizational skills
Basic oilfield well servicing experience
Ability to bend, stoop and lift objects of up to 75 pounds for extended periods of time We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including:
Vision and Dental Insurance
Life Insurance + 401(k)
Paid time off Key Energy Services (Key) is an equal opportunity employer. Key does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, age, genetic information, military status, status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!