Cleaner And Preparer Job Description Sample
The largest Liberty Tax Service franchise in the Charlotte area is looking for new tax preparers for the upcoming tax season.
We have many positions available at our local offices. Call 704-707-3233 for information or click the link below.
Including bonus, our top preparers earn $15-16 per hour
Ashley Rd Office
With a rich 40-year history in the areas of financial planning, education and investment services, Ayco develops and assists in implementing holistic financial solutions to help our clients achieve their goals. We believe in the power of human relationships to drive action, and a career with Ayco offers an opportunity to be part of this unique culture of client service. We invest in our associates, care about professional development, and believe in creating many paths of opportunity. Through our supportive, diverse and innovative environment, Ayco is committed to the success of our associates.
- Prepare complex federal and multi-state individual tax returns for our high net-worth executive clients
- Analyze tax data submitted by clients for accurate entry in tax processing software
- Develop clear understanding of and comply with technical and administrative procedures
- Communicate directly with financial counselors the information necessary to complete returns
- Prepare amended returns and develop expertise in resolving tax disputes
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Finance or Accounting, including at least 3 credit hours of tax
- One year of individual tax-preparation experience is preferred
- Experience with multi-state, executive compensation, and high net-worth individual tax returns is preferred
- CPA, MS Tax or EA is a plus
- Familiarity with BNA, Fast Tax and GoSystem is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills required
A local CPA firm, is looking for a tax preparer in our Phoenix, Arizona office. This is a seasonal position from January through mid-April and offers a competitive hourly wage including overtime pay. We can provide a flexible work schedule in an enjoyable working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of individual tax returns including federal, state and city returns
- Preparation of corporation, partnership, trust and gift tax returns for clients in various industries
- Fixed asset, depreciation and applicable adjustments to the general ledger
- Research tax related questions and issues
- Scan documents, creating and maintaining both electronic and paper client files
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills or experience:
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm, prioritize, and stay organized under deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new technology and various software programs
- Willingness to adapt to changing situations and needs in a positive manner
- Ability to strictly maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work increased hours as a team player during peak cycles
The firm subscribes to internet based research services in order to perform any necessary research of reporting or accounting issues related to our clients. All our team members are knowledgeable about these research services to provide the type of effective and timely response that our clients want and deserve. All team members work in a paperless environment in which documentation is available within the Firm or accessible while at our clients' offices. We provide staff training and continuing professional education so that all team members remain current with the relevant standards
Experienced Tax Preparer needed for preparation of tax returns for individuals and small businesses.
Licensed Tax Consultant/Licensed Tax Preparer
Fiducial is looking for a Licensed Tax Consultant or Licensed Tax Preparer for their office in Salem, OR. This position reports directly to the District Manager.
The LTC/LTP will work in a team environment providing tax compliance, reporting and researching services to our clients and will be primarily responsible for individual, corporate and partnership tax preparation.
The LTC/LTP will be responsible for accurately preparing, checking and filing tax return forms and for gathering information to do so by interviewing clients about their work, their investments, their expenses and any unusual or significant events of the previous year, such as a new job, retirement, home improvements, or capital losses or gains. In this way, preparers pick up clues to possible deductions and credits and then follow up with additional questions to obtain the necessary details. Preparers will also use copies of previous tax returns, wage statements from employers, year-end interest and dividend summaries to assess tax liability. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to: scheduling appointments; explaining policies and procedures; and retrieving data and materials.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 2+ years experience preparing and reviewing tax returns.
- Proven experience in technical tax competencies on individual, corporation, s-corporation and partnership matters.
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
- 1+ years experience providing research support or guidance on tax/financial issues for clients
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has an entrepreneurial drive
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail oriented individual contributor with the ability to “think outside the box”
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be a Licensed Tax Consultant (LTC) or Licensed Tax Preparer(LTC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred
- Active PTIN required
Tax Preparer - Part Time
~~Looking for a Part Time Tax Accountant/Preparer for tax season -->
* at least 3 years’ experience preparing individual and business income tax returns with a public accounting firm.
* Must be a self starter, fast learner, and able to work on own.
* Must be proficient in CCH ProSystems FX, MS Word, MS Excel, and QuickBooks.
* CCH Prosystems FX experience MUST be at least 3 years and MUST be within the last 5 years.
* 30 to 35 hrs per week
We are a small accounting firm looking for an experienced tax preparer for the upcoming tax season
The following outlines the duties and requirements for this position.
· Preparation of Personal Income Tax Returns
· Corporation, Partnership returns a plus
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) a plus
Must be career oriented, focused and committed to succeeding in the position. The ideal candidate must have strong work ethic, clear communication skills both, written and verbal, and be able to interact with clients.
· 5+ years tax preparation experience needed.
Seeking experienced seasonal Tax Preparers who want to build their book of business and advance their tax knowledge to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax needs.
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, flexible schedules, and outlets for advanced tax training and certification.
Tax Professional duties include:
- Conducting face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Preparing complete and accurate tax returns
- Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
- Providing IRS audit support
- Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Tax planning and audit support
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
High Speed Tax Service is an equal opportunity employer.
About High Speed Tax Service:
High Speed Tax Service elevates tax preparation services within the Southern California Los Angeles area. An innovated community leader, High Speed Tax Service includes several outward-mindset licensed tax professionals looking to welcome their next executive administrator. Always focused on concise, constant delivery of client excellence, High Speed Tax Service fosters elite growth of personalized suite of professional tax services while maintaining a small-business family mindset.
Our tax services company is looking to hire several Tax Preparer's to join our growing team. The Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, and assisting with tax preparation and filing. Our company handles personal state and federal returns, and provides commercial tax support to smaller enterprises. No experience require! We will train the right individuals to join our growing family. Please contact us today at (510) 632-5945.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
- Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
West St. Louis County tax service needs experienced 1040 preparers seeking:
● Excellent Pay
● Growth Potential
● Ethical Environment
● Quality Clientele
● Flexible Schedules- Day or Evening; Full Time or Part Time
We are a well established, locally owned office!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!