Cleaner Home Restoration Service Job Description Sample
Cleaner / Restoration Technicians
Mellon Certified Restoration is looking to add a Restoration Technician to our Lehigh Valley team.
To clean, dry and restore property and contents damaged by fire, smoke, water, sewage, mold or other insurance losses to their original condition by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned.
- Demolition, carpet removal.
- Understand and employ drying techniques, record psychometric readings
- Know how to use cleaning chemicals and equipment in a safe, effective manner.
- Drive van/truck, stock & clean van, pick up materials for jobs.
- Packing/unpacking property, moving boxes from shop to warehouse, inventory of items, keeping a log;
- Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, clean draperies, fan and dehumidifier set up, use of negative air machine.
- Water damage cleanup and extraction, sewage and/or trauma cleanup, odor control, mold remediation.
- Move and/or cover furniture, clean building structure.
- Must possess ability to complete paperwork (monitoring of drying equipment, time card tracking of tasks and jobs, read and follow work orders, track purchases on jobs).
- Is included in the on call rotation for emergency service response outside of normal office hours.
- Must be able to wear half and full face respirator.
Ideal candidates will have experience in restoration work
Ideal candidate will have IICRC WRT certification
Ability to read Xactimate scope of work
Ability to lift minimum of 50 lbs. regularly.
Must be available after hours & weekends for emergencies and to conduct monitoring and take readings.
Additional Requirements: - Must have a clean driving record, pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
We offer a generous wage, paid health and short term disability insurance, paid time off and holidays, 401k with match.
Please learn more about us at www.melloncr.com and apply today!
Home Restoration Project Manager
Candidate must be a highly motivated and qualified individual to manage and coordinate the repair and rebuild activities related to recovery from Harvey flooding. The Home Restoration programs oversee home repairs of affected homeowners to a safe, sanitary, secure, and functional condition. Core Duties and
Manage Program Design, Implementation, and Modification. A successful candidate will be able to move quickly from program concept to implementation. The Project Manager will modify and monitor program changes as necessary.
Partner Collaboration. The Project Manager will use existing and new community partners to achieve the goal of safe, sanitary and secure homes for eligible homeowners. The Project Manager will work with partners (both non-profit and for-profit) to understand their capacity, determine performance measures, and provide oversight.
Resource Coordination. The Project Manager will work closely with members of the Harris County Long Term Recovery Committee Repair & Rebuild Workgroup, other county workgroups, and additional partners to coordinate delivery of resources in a manner that allows the construction projects to be completed in a timely manner. Accountability and Oversight.
The Project Manager will be responsible for tracking and reporting key performance indicators of homeowner directed repairs and agency subcontractors. Responsible for ensuring the performance of all restoration partners by supporting and reporting performance measures while holding partners accountable for meeting all reporting/project deadlines. Reporting. The Project Manager will ensure that all reports required by the funding source(s) are accurate and submitted according to agreements.
In addition, the Project Manager will compile stories and written documentation that can be used to convey the story of home restoration efforts. Develop Policies and Procedures. The Project Manager will adopt current policies and procedures and develop any new policies and procedures necessary for all aspects of the restoration programs.
This will include program guidelines, reporting requirements for partners, and construction standards. Other Duties as Assigned.
Restoration Service Specialist North Austin
Manages bid creation and work scheduling between vendors and clients to meet completion dates and quality goals / Utilizes cost estimator software in bid writing / Interacts with vendors to re-negotiate bids and confirm scope of work / Provides prompt attention to late and emergency bids and prioritizes all pending coordinators/ bids received from the vendor awaiting proposal to the client / Maintain rapport and ongoing communication with the clients in regard to timelines, concerns and preferences / Escalate any advanced issue to Senior property manager and/or Team Lead as needed MONDAY- FRIDAY 8 TO 5 PAID WEEKLY $15.50 HOURLY
/ H.S. Diploma Required / 2 years of general work experience / 2 years experience working with Microsoft Excel and Outlook / Ability to type 25 wpm Environmental/Physical Demands: / Must be comfortable in an office/cubicle based workplace, and comfortable sitting for extended periods of time Travel/Schedule: / No travel required Must be available between the hours of 8 am and 5pm Monday through Friday Other
/ Self-motivated and directed / Ability to work and interact with departments throughout the organization / Solid written and oral communication skills ? Attention to detail and accuracy / Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment ? Demonstrates initiative and is a a team player / Problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities / Good organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple complex tasks and meet deadlines
Highlights AS A KELLY EMPLOYEE, YOU-LL HAVE ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS PERKS, INCLUDING: - Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
Group insurance options* - Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program available at no cost
Transportation Spending Accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Construction / Home Restoration Sales
Rebuild Texas is currently seeking Sales Managers to contract Roofing, Gutter, Fence, Exterior Restoration Projects. No industry experience required; full company and industry training provided. We offer truly one-of-a-kind compensation plans that are commission based and the daily excitement of working for a recognized leader in the industry that also has advancement opportunities.
This position is responsible for pursuing leads to acquire new customers (homeowners) in an assigned territory. Canvassers will provide many leads to you for homeowners who are in need of help. You the Project Manager will inspect the property to determine the scope of work. You will then walk the homeowner through the process of how and when we will be completing this scope of work. Going through the color choices and options. Then you will send the correct paperwork to the office to execute the scope of work and ensure it is completed properly.
Comprehensive one-on-one training will be provided. 1 week in class training as well as weekly training. Online studies say average income for the position in DFW is 102k YR
• Paid on a weekly basis
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of team environment, in the office and outdoors, with a flexible schedule
• Office support and access (computer, printer, copier, etc)
• Industry and company training
• Advancement opportunities
We are looking for HIGHLY MOTIVATED individuals who meet the following qualifications:
• Outgoing personality
• Previous Customer service or sales experience preferred, but not required
• Physical ability to climb roofs with ladder
• Valid Driver’s License
• Access to reliable transportation for independent use during work hours
• Access to a reliable cell phone
• Advanced problem-solving skills and proven time management
• Desire to work in a results-oriented environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate in English effectively with supervisors, employees, and customers
BBB- A Rated
Angie's List- Super Service award 2013
Rated Top 1% of Contractors in Texas
Positive reviews online
We need YOU!
As a Storm Damage Restoration Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspect property to determine level of damage
- Communicate with Homeowner
- Guide customer through the Storm Damage Restoration Process
- sales experience
- Goal oriented
- Team friendly
- Enjoy working outside
- You must be physically able to climb ladders and walk on a roof to assess the damage.
- Reliable transportation.- And Valid D/L.
- A truck is ideal but not required.
- Great Competitive Compensation
The average first-year compensation of a DFW Restoration specialist is 65k-80k first year. The top 25% make even more! Online reports state the average income is 102k annually.
Training & Office Support is provided including
a 70-page training manual with detailed information on what your job requires. A 75-page product and sales training manual to inform you how to efficiently do your job and close deals. Weekly classroom training and on the job training.
Technical Service Representative - Concrete Restoration Systems
Technical Services City: Deerfield Beach State / Province: Florida Education/Certifications
Computer Equipment and Software Requirements The position requires the ability to work with a personal computer in a Windows environment. Use Microsoft Office Suite software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as using the Internet. Education and Experience Required Requires a high school diploma or the equivalent plus a minimum of five years of experience in the concrete repair industry as related to different MAPEI type of CRS products, or any equivalent combination of related training and experience.
Ideal candidate will have previous laboratory experience with knowledge of ASTM methods or field testing of concrete or similar cement based products. Licensing or other Special Requirements Requires a valid state drivers license and a good driving record.
Purpose of the Position: Provide technical assistance, on CRS products by verbal, written, or electronic communication, conduct including job-site visits, when needed with local sales representative, assist with product development, assist with training sessions, technical correspondence including bulletins/specifications and technical data sheets/packaging. Essential Duties and
Person responsible for fielding technical inquires received on the CRS line of products. Make written technical recommendations Assist/write proprietary specifications. Review and make recommendations on technical data sheets/packaging when requested.
Travel to job-sites, seminars and facilities on limited basis. Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules and instructions. Perform other duties as required.
Service Technician Restoration Comapny
Position- Service Technician for Restoration Company
Rate of Pay-$13.00-14.00/hr.
Shifts- 10-20 hours a week
Description- This position will be required to go out to locations and carry out inspections, estimates, and installations, and schedules. Need to be able to have knowledge of all products used by company. Customer service and communication a big part of this position. Need to be able to maintain necessary qualifications.
Requirements- Background checks and drug screen required. Need to have a clean and valid driver’s license. Lift up to 50 pounds, stand on feet all day. Customer Service. Bilingual preferred, but not necessary. High school diploma Need to have basic math skills. Experience in building science and basic carpentry.
No Fee To The Employee
Exterior Home Washer / Window Cleaner
Window Genie of Princeton is expanding and searching for hard working full time and part time Techs for our Window Cleaning and Pressure Washing services. Subject to great pay, and paid training, this presents a great opportunity for anyone hoping to take a large step in their career. Excellent growth opportunity!
- Provide service in window cleaning, window tinting and pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting
- Speak with customers about additional services
- Ensure projects are on track and within estimates
- Ensure equipment is in working order and properly maintained
- Provide all home services in a manner that exceeds customer expectations through honesty, integrity, courteousness, and overall great customer service
- Deliver to customers accurate estimates regarding pricing and amount of time that services will take to be completed
- Ensure familiarity with all potential problems or areas of caution
- Maintain supply of inventory, and notify franchise owner of any low inventories
- Train newly hired service technicians in trade, customer service, and company culture
- Operate safely a company van between client sites, while representing Window Genie on the road
- Meet with the franchise owner to present ideas to improve efficiency and overall morale
- Aid in selling the services of Window Genie to perspective clients and partners by using skills in sales
- No recent criminal record (background check required)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Detail oriented – all our work is guaranteed
- Must feel comfortable working with 32' ladders
- Neat & clean appearance, you will be customer facing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
Compensation is commission-based. Motivated and skilled individuals will have the opportunity to make up to $40,000 annually, more with ability to bring in new customers. If interested, please respond to this ad with resume.
Service Associate/ Car Cleaner
General Responsibilities If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Hertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team. Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure.
Customer service experience is required
Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
Must be at least 20 years of age
Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
Educational Background: High school diploma or equivalent education required. Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Job ID138935# Positions1
CategoryVehicle Cleaning and Services
Service Plumber/ Drain Cleaner
The position of plumbing technician is an important one with our company. The plumbing technician is our human link with the customer who has retained our plumbing services. This is a vital link in terms of revenue, reputation and success. Anyone performing in this capacity must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with the client as well as the office.
Specific Job Requirements
- Ability to perform all plumbing repairs and replacements to code
- Ability to solder and perform necessary electrical work associated with the plumbing project the client requires
- Must be capable of troubleshooting, diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client
- Must be capable of performing a thorough and accurate plumbing inspection and communicating findings to the client
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and in an understandable manner
- Ability to perform calculations necessary for plumbing work as well as calculations necessary for invoicing purposes
- Must be comfortable asking for payment and collecting money
- Must comply with all safety standards and processes
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces
- Must know and adhere to all state plumbing codes
- Ability to communicate the benefits of club memberships to the client
- Must meet all standards such as callback ratio, average ticket, productivity, club membership conversion, accurate StraightForward Pricing calculations, etc.
Other Job Requirements
- Ability to read a map
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients and in particular, have the ability to work with women
- Ability to supervise apprentices
- Must respect and protect client’s home by wearing shoe covers
- Must keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried
- Must be willing to continue training for personal growth as well as participating in the training of new employees
• Field position. Daily duties will be performed in and around the Minneapolis & St. Paul area. Paperwork and money collected is returned to the office located at 2703 Constance Blvd NE; Ham Lake.
Service Agent Car Cleaner - Part Time - Kihei Enterprise Rent A Car
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans Enterprise Rent-A-Car located in Kihei is looking for a Part Time Service Agent (car cleaner). The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, and trunk.
Wash Vehicle by hand
Place items found in vehicles in lost and found.
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Must be at least 18 years old
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
Must be able to physically operate the equipment (variety of vehicles and/or vacuum/car wash equipment) repetitively through your entire shift
Must be able to work outdoors during your entire shift
Must have availability to work a flexible part time schedule (30-39 hrs/wk) on the following days/shifts (both Sat+Sun plus 2-3 additional weekdays/holidays; primarily day shifts)
Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a satisfactory driving record:No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years. Requisition Number: 2017-212666 Street 2: Wailea Marriott External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings External Company URL: www.erac.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!