Cleaner Home Restoration Service Job Description Sample
We are currently looking for a skilled laborer to join our restoration/remodeling team. If you have experience as a skilled construction laborer (carpentry, drywall, painting, light plumbing/electrical, etc.) we would like to talk to you. Must have own reliable transportation. Must have valid drivers license and a clean driving record. Strong and productive worth ethic. Have an eye for detail. Excellent communication skills. Must be able to pass drug test and background check. Starting pay $20/hr based on experience.
Experienced Caregiver - CNA - PCA - Home Health Aide
We are currently seeking experienced Caregivers to join our wonderful company, Home Helpers is an In-Home Caregiving Agency helping seniors and the disabled live at home as long as possible! We serve Little Rock and the surrounding areas. We are currently seeking Caregivers in Lonoke, Cabot, Conway, and Little Rock!
- Personal Care (bathing, toileting, changing briefs, oral and skin care)
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Ambulation assistance & fall prevention
- Transferring assistance (ex. bed to wheelchair)
- Transportation- Grocery shopping/ Dr Appointments / Outings
- Laundry & light housekeeping
- Must have CNA or PCA or at least 1 year Caregiving experience with an agency or senior facility
- Must have a current Drivers License
- Must have current Automobile Insurance
- Must have a cell phone with GPS
- Must be able to pass a drug test and have a clean background (State & Federal, Criminal & DMV)
Perks and Benefits
- Starting wage $9.50-$10.00/hour
- 401k program after 1 year
- Flexible hours
- Work for a management team that truly cares about you and our clients
To apply in person please come in Monday- Thursday 9am-3pm. Our address is Home Helpers, 8 Shackleford Plaza, Suite 102, Little Rock, AR 72211. Call today to schedule an interview at (501) 242-4480 and ask for our Hiring Manager!
We are seeking an RN Case Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Sales Representative - Pre-Qualified Leads Provided. Philly
We are looking for Project Sales Consultants! This is a home-based position! High-Income Potential
Don't Miss Out! Come join this Million Dollar producing Team! Top Earners making $80,000+
Business is Rocking and we are looking for Outside Sales Rockstars!
Come out to meet directly with our leadership team to discuss a Sales career opportunity!
Sears Home Improvement Position: Outside Project Sales Consultant
- First step: Our 12 minute video on the position at www.sellatsears.com - watch video only
- Second step: Apply on our Website (use computer or laptop only): https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=455&siteid=185&Areq=835270BR#jobDetails=undefined
- Third step: After exiting the application please look for our Prehire Assessment that is generated automatically. All our hires are pending on assessments being completed.
Project Sales Consultants are a part of the In-Home Outside Sales Team. Consultant's territories are approximately up to 2 hours around your home zip code. This role is full-time / 100% commission / W-2 with benefits where reps typically earn between $50K - $80K and top performers $100k+ annually! The majority of our Sales Reps visit the local sales office one time per week. On the remaining days, they receive their scheduled appointments via email and go to those appointments from their home.
This position offers excellent compensation opportunities, pre-confirmed and pre-set appointments with customers! This is not door to door sales – consumers have made contact with Sears, requesting an estimate on our Home Improvement Products.
We value your time!
What do we provide?
•Great benefits- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
•3 weeks of paid training
•Up to three pre-set, pre-qualified, and pre-confirmed appointments/leads daily from our National Sales center
•Laptop with design software
•Fuel Reimbursement Plan
•Great opportunities for career advancement
•No experience? No problem – Sears will train anyone with the right passion and drive
•No cap on commission earnings – sky is the limit!
Come out to meet directly with our leadership team to discuss career opportunities!
Responsibilities / Requirements
1. All of our Sales Project Consultant positions require extensive local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle to travel to appointments.
2. Must have valid driver’s license and carry required level of automobile insurance.
3. This position requires the ability to lift sample cases of selected home improvement products. The sample cases individually do not exceed 40lbs, depending on the product sample case weight can range from 5lbs to 40lbs.
4. Must be computer proficient.
5. Must have the ability to work a 5 day work week, which includes Saturdays. Additional days may be required based on volume and seasonality, in addition to the flexibility to work afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
6. Ability to negotiate contracts and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
7. Candidate must have excellent customer service, listening and influencing skills and have a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
8. A minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
We provide all the tools you need to be successful, including paid training so you can focus on closing our top of the line products!
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR LOCATION AND DETAILS: WWW.MYSEARSCAREER.COM/APPLY
To learn more about the position, call our Career Support Line at 1.877. 827. 9315 and ask for Kitty
Sears Home Improvement Products is part of the Sears Home Services division, within Sears Holdings Corporation.
Sears Home Improvement Products is a national leader in the do-it-for-me home improvement field, with product lines that include: HVAC heating and cooling products, roofing, windows, siding, entry doors, attic insulation, garage doors, cabinet re-facing, bathroom updates, and kitchen remodeling
Home Care Personnel Specialist
PERSONNEL SPECIALIST FOR HOME CARE
Home Care / Human Resources Experience Required
FOREST HILLS - QUEENS
Recco Home Care Service is looking for an experienced Personnel Coordinator Specialist to handle the front desk in our fast paced Home care agency located in Forest Hills - Queens.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Experienced with Human Resources/Personnel functions with regard to home care workers
- Energetic and enjoy working with people
- Well organized with an excellent eye for detail
- Strong written, communication and organizational skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet new applicants
- Processing all required paperwork for applicants (reference checks, certificate verification, CHRC, medical, etc.)
- Receiving calls from interested applicants and following up on all appointments made.
- Interviewing of applicants for PCA, HHA and Personal Assistant positions.
- Tracking of annual in-service requirements and medical requirements for employees.
Recco Home Care Service offers:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Friendly office environment
- Medical and Dental Plans available
- AFLAC Plans available
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Recco Home Care Service, Inc. is a family owned and operated Licensed NYS Home Care Agency. Recco is a leader in the home health care industry and has been servicing families in Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, New York City and Westchester County for over 45 years. Our team of highly trained caregivers and professionals are available seven days a week, 24 hours a day to deliver compassionate, care to loved ones and their families in their home.
Home Care Aide, Caregiver, CNA
Best In-Home Service, Inc. is a growing Home Care Agency regulated by the State of Illinois that helps seniors maintain their quality of life in their homes. We are on a fast track within the applications industry and are seeking highly skilled professional home care aides to take us even further. We offer competitive salaries as well as an impressive benefits package. We have part-time, full-time and temporary positions and can pair multiple cases so you can have as many hours as you need.
JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
• Personal Care: help with bathing, grooming, hair washing, hair brushing, dressing and skin care.
• Homemaking Care: includes meal preparation, housekeeping (such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, washing dishes, kitchen maintenance, etc.) laundry, making the bed, organizing, and others at client’s request.
• Companion Care: providing companionship to seniors
• Transportation: taking the client to doctor appointments, pharmacy, and shopping. (Agency pays for mileage: up to 20 miles every 2 weeks)
Right now we have open clients in:
Carol Stream, IL
Crystal Lake, IL
Des Plaines, IL
Downers Grove, IL
Elk Grove Village, IL
Glendale Heights, IL
Hanover Park, IL
Highland Park, IL
Hoffman Estates, IL
North Chicago, IL
West Chicago, IL
Wood Dale, IL
Call to schedule your interview today to start ASAP! Our number is (224) 636-5200.
We are hosting interviews in our office Monday through Friday at 9:30am OR 1pm.
You will need to bring 5 documents:
• Driver License
• Car insurance
• Original Social Security
• Birth Certificate / U.S. Passport / Green Card / or Work Authorization
• High School Diploma or equaling.
Our Address is:
Best In-Home Service, Inc.
910 Skokie Blvd, Suite #103
Northbrook, IL 60062
At the interview you will:
• Fill out an employment application
• Talk to our HR representative
• Background check
• In case you do not have CNA Certificate, we will provide you Home Care Aide training.
We look forward to meeting you!
Our website is: http://www.bestinhomeservice.com/
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Best-In-Home-Service-Inc-1694079444144493/?ref=hl
REASONS WE ARE THE BEST IN-HOME SERVICE EMPLOYER AROUND:
• Pick your own schedule (you can stay part time busy or up to 40 hours a week)
• Annual performance-based wage increases
• Free medical insurance (after 2 months of employment)
• Mileage reimbursement
• Friendly and supportive staff
• Large variety of client types and locations
• Referral Programs
• Opportunity for excellent training and professional development
Seeking Full Time Community Liaison to market skilled home health services for Fort Worth based home health agency.
Agency is well respected and has been operating in the Fort Worth market over 15 years.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of successfully marketing Physician offices, Assisted Living facilities and hospitals in the DFW area.
Compensation is generous Base plus Incentive.
Homemaker / Caregiver
We are seeking a Homemaker/Caregiver to become a part of our team! You will provide routine healthcare to patients at the patient's home or in a care facility.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
Registered Nurse (Rn)
Title Registered Nurse (RN) Employment Type Full-Time and Part-Time City Mankato/Winnebago State MN Description Title: Home Care Nurse, Registered Nurse (RN) Hours:
Full-time and part-time weekend shifts Shift: Evening/Night rotation $3K ongoing bonus, wage per hour is based on experience LPN’s click here to apply. What you do:
Make a difference while utilizing your sophisticated nursing skills with high-tech & complex pediatric patients Develop personal 1:1 long-term relationships with your patients Work independently with 24/7 support Use electronic charting Get CEUs and ongoing education for free As a new grad or experienced RNbe ready for training (we do a lot of it) Hold the following: BLS, MN nursing license (or in the process of taking the NCLEX) See what it’s like to be a registered nurse at PHS What we do: Reward our employees and home care nurses Have fun Help tackle and break down myths about home care ensuring you love your job as a phspeep Work with legislators to get equitable pay for registered nurses working in home care to those in hospitals Give back Listen:
Top Employer Requirements The qualified RN candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard for high-tech and complex pediatric patients. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus, but not a requirement New RN graduates welcome Our registered nurse position requires reliable transportation. Keywords: children, adolescents, pediatric, Mankato, Winnebago, home care, homecare, child, nurse, rn, youth, minnesota, mn, weekends, night, days, lpn, registered, private duty nursing, pdns, kid, trach, vent, wound; resumepediatrichomeservice.com Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
Outside Sales - All Appointments Provided (No Cold Calling)
Passanante's Home Food Service, a 100 year old company, is seeking successful-minded individuals to add to our sales team with whom can grow with our rapidly expanding company. Since becoming the largest in-home food service in the nation in 2016 it's in our plan to add 6 new branches throughout the country so management opportunity is available. Locally we are looking for high-energy sales representatives to operate throughout the DMV territory. It is an outside sales position so reliable transportation is required. Appointments are scheduled in advance by our in-house marketing team and it's these appointments in which you'll be servicing. They are "Super-Hot" leads and you can expect a 30-40% closing ratio in your 1st year. If you are currently in sales and have found yourself to consistently be the top earner in your career then you will easily attain an annual income above 100k. A sales background is not required. Training is provided, it's thorough and will position you to succeed the moment you start servicing these sales appointments. Hours of operation are various but cover mostly the afternoon and evening time periods.
- Sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Reach agreed upon sales goals
- Must submit orders on a day to day basis
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Must be able to memorize and perform our sales presentation
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a plus but not required
- Familiarity with basic computer operation, (ie, excel and emails)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must have own vehicle with valid driver's license and registration
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!