Cleaner Housekeeping Job Description Sample
Residential Housekeeping Cleaner - Janitorial
• Perform cleaning duties as assigned by A Personal Touch Cleaning Service, Inc., supervisor.
• Perform as a Team Member. Usual workweek is 20 to 40 hours a week with occasional overtime.
• Perform all duties in strict accordance with company policies & procedures.
• Report supply needs to the supervisor. Report all irregularities to the supervisor including broken items, safety hazards, and any problems that might occur during the day.
• Perform additional special projects as assigned by supervisor. Examples of special projects are oven cleaning, refrigerator cleaning, window cleaning, etc.
• Actively look for ways to assist other team members as needed to result in a cleaner and healthier home. Perform all duties in an honest, safe, and secure manner; deliver quality, efficient and courteous service.
• Perform move-in cleanings, move-out cleanings, and post construction cleanings.
• Must be able to pass random drug screenings
• Pass a Pennsylvania criminal background check
• Must be pet friendly
• Attention to detail
• Be on time for work - report to Roxborough
• Obviously... you must LOVE to clean!
• Comprehensive paid training
• Tips & Bonuses for excellent performance
• Easy dress code - uniforms are provided
• Friendly, positive, and safe work environment
• Flexible schedules available
• Advancement, growth opportunities, and recognition for your hard work and effort
• We work Monday - Friday during the day, Saturday is optional
• You don't need to own a vehicle - company vehicles are used throughout the workday
• Competitive pay rate (licensed drivers receive a higher pay)
• Off Sundays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Will perform light cleaning duties to maintain private household in a clean and orderly manner. Will carry linens, towels, toilet items and cleaning supplies.
Disinfect equipment and supplies. Will clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, stairways, and other work area so health standards are met. Will empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
Will clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, and use vacuum cleaners and shampooers. Dust and polish furniture and equipment, wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork. Pay based on experience, will conduct background check.Apply at the IowaWORKS office, 3420 University Ave.
Deep Cleaner - Housekeeping
Our mission is to be the best loved Hotel & Restaurant Company so regardless of position, we look for individuals who are passionate about providing genuine heartfelt care to our guest and employees. What you get to do: Maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel. Provide customers with quality service in a timely and friendly manner. Your day-to-day:
Clean and maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the hotel lobby, hallways, public restrooms, and public areas of the hotel.
Clean and maintain the appearance of the surrounding areas of the hotel, including the sidewalk, brass awning poles, signage, entrance and alley.
Clean and set-up meeting room functions according to the function sheets.
Deep cleaning of assigned areas of the hotel including the shampooing of rooms and public areas, window washing, hotel light fixtures, and guest elevators (including elevator tracks).
Clean and maintain the back of the house area, including the employee break room, the changing rooms, the hotel laundry room, the compactor area, and the employee restroom.
Set up and maintain complimentary hotel lobby functions including the morning coffee service and the nightly concierge events.
Deliver housekeeping items (hair dryers, ironing boards, irons, etc.) to guest rooms upon request from the front desk.
Get assignments, keys, pager, and special guest requests from your supervisor at the beginning of your shift.
Check and replenish your supplies and cleaning tools.
Greet each guest you see with "Good morning" or (afternoon, evening).
Quickly respond to guest requests in a timely and friendly matter.
Follow procedures for entering and leaving guest rooms.
Return lost items found in guest rooms, hallways, or back of the house to the Housekeeping department as a "lost and found" item with the date, where it was found, description of the item, and finders name.
Turn in keys and pager to Housekeeping Department when shift ends. Specific experience we're seeking:
Less than high school education; or up to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Previous housekeeping experience an asset
Customer service and verbal communication skills
Flexible schedule, able to work mornings, nights, holidays and weekends. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience required. Depending on the role degree may be required. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. (Please note: management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands).
Duties involve carrying linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts; disinfecting equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers; cleaning rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met; emptying wastebaskets, emptying and clean ashtrays, and transporting other trash and waste to disposal areas; observing precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and reporting damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors; replenishing supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items; cleaning rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers; dusting and polishing furniture and equipment; keeping storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidying; and washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary. Requirements No experience necessary, no minimum education required.
On-the-job training will be provided in all areas of maid and housekeeping cleaner work including: carrying linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts; disinfecting equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers; etc. Employer will offer 40 hours of work per week. Work shifts vary, (7 a.m. to 3 p.m., 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., 11 p.m. to 7 a.m., and split shifts), 5 to 6 days per week, Monday through Sunday, weekend and holiday work required.
Work will be performed on Mackinac Island in Mackinac County, Michigan. Workers will be paid no less than $10.30 per hour. Overtime available at time-and-a-half at the rate of $15.45 per hour (5 to 20 hr./wk. possible especially during peak demand period of June, July and August). Employer will use a single work week in computing wages due.
Workers will be paid bi-weekly on Thursday by direct deposit. Employer will make all deductions from the worker’s paycheck required by law. Housing and meals are available at $119/week and, if elected, the cost for housing and meals will be deducted from pay on a weekly basis.
Employer will arrange and pay directly for worker’s transportation and subsistence (meals and if necessary, lodging) from the place of recruitment to the place of work. Upon completion of the period of employment covered by the job order or where the worker is dismissed earlier, the employer will provide or pay for worker’s reasonable costs of return transportation and subsistence back home or to the place the worker originally departed to work, except where the worker will not return due to subsequent employment with another employer or where the employer has appropriately reported a worker’s voluntary abandonment of employment. The amount of transportation payment or reimbursement will be equal to the most economical and reasonable common carrier for the distances involved.
Daily subsistence will be provided at a rate of at least $12.09 per day during travel to a maximum of $51.00 per day with receipts. Worker is responsible for daily transportation to and from the work site. The employer will reimburse the worker all visa, visa processing, border crossing and other related fees in the first workweek.
Any tools, supplies or equipment required to perform the duties of the job will be provided by the employer at no cost to the worker. Benefits Grand Hotel employees are eligible for 25% off merchandise at Grand Hotel shops, as well as 25% off meals at Grand Hotel restaurants, such as Gate House, Woods, Jockey Club, and Sushi Grand. Employees and their guests are also eligible for Friends and Family rates on specific dates if they would like to stay at Grand Hotel for a discounted price.
Housekeeping Deep Cleaner
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 16 casinos and racetracks located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Ohio - and PNK has a management contract for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise
Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Property Details Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, which includes the largest riverboat in Iowa, was modeled after the historic riverboats that plied the waters of the Missouri River in the 1800s. Located in the greater Omaha metropolitan area, this property has received the prestigious Four Diamond designation from the American Automobile Association and, in 2004, was named "Property of the Year" by the Iowa Lodging Association. The property also features a 38,500 square-foot casino, five dining options, three bars, an entertainment venue and 8,000 square-feet of meeting and event space.
Ameristar Council Bluffs 2200 River Road Council Bluffs, IA 51501 Overview Are you a self-starter with excellent attention to detail? Looking to join an award winning hotel team? Ameristar Council Bluffs is an AAA-Four Diamond award winning hotel since 1998.
We offer incentive programs designed to reward Team Members for their hard work, earning you extra money! As a Housekeeping Deep Cleaner you are responsible for the deep cleaning and overall functioning of guest rooms ensuring rooms are all details are attended to in order to execute exceptional guest service. If you are seeking to join a winning team at the Best Casino Entertainment Company in World, Ameristar Council Bluffs is your destination!
Responsibilities Maintain AAA Four Diamond requirements and standards. Adhere to standards and operating procedures as outlined in the Ameristar Housekeeping Manual. Able to perform all job descriptions that report to your position.
Adhere to safe handling of all chemicals. Report any safety issues to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper. Adheres to the uniform standards.
Attends all regular departmental meetings as well as other related meetings. Follow the established protocol when entering and cleaning guest rooms. Deep Clean guest rooms as outlined in the Housekeeping training manual.
Deep Clean hallways, elevators and other areas as assigned. Maintains a list of rooms/areas that have been deep cleaned. Report room status on room attendant sheets.
Restock Housekeeping Deep Cleaner cart with guest supplies and chemicals. Report damage, improvement or repair issues in the guest rooms or hotel area to the appropriate Housekeeping Supervisor or Executive Housekeeper. Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with the appropriate person for assistance.
Qualifications High School Diploma or equivalent preferred Six (6) months previous cleaning experience preferred Must have excellent interpersonal skills Must have strong time management skills and the ability to maintain an acceptable pace and quality of work Strong guest service skills Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team Ability to evaluate and maintain AAA Four Diamond guest room cleanliness standards Ability to identify circumstances or incidents that require the notification and/or approval of others Ability to learn predefined protocols for carrying out the cleaning tasks Ability to follow verbal directions Ability to evaluate the quality of guest area cleanliness Must be able to perform the physical essential functions of the job Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with guest issues. Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organizations.
Highly organized and detail oriented. Uses time efficiently and effectively to manage priorities. Deals with simple and complex concepts effectively.
Shares or divides attention among several ongoing activities, projects or assignments. Ability to follow all policies, procedures, and regulations including but not limited to attendance, appearance, safety, and security policies. Requisition ID2017-28131 PropertyAmeristar Casino Hotel
Council Bluffs, IA CategoryHotel Position TypeFull-Time
Cleaner / Housekeeping
Cleaner / Housekeeping DE - Newark Search Other Jobs Apply Now search again Job Attributes Job Id 2445423 Req Id 36839BR Category Teacher Location 491 S. Harmony Rd DE - Newark 19713 US Brand Tutor Time Learning Centers Department Newark Status Part time Phone 3022923529 Fax 3025333138 Apply Now Share this on Share this on:
Who We Are
Employee Profiles New Search Previous Search Cleaner / Housekeeping DE - Newark Job Description Tutor Time Learning Center is Hiring a Janitor!491 S. Harmony Rd location Our Housekeeping Aides..... Clean bathrooms and kitchens
Vacuum, sweep, dust/wash off furniture and fixtures Mopping office and classrooms
Clean windows and walls
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:A High School diploma or equivalent
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be able to work 5:30 or 6pm to 8:15 pm Monday through Friday. Apply Now
Over Night Cleaner - Housekeeping Part-Time
Hotel Arista is not a chain, rather, we're something a little different. We're an independent, locally owned boutique hotel and something of a maverick. We offer effortless and luxurious accommodations for business, leisure and weddings.
Our guests are people who like to write their own story -- leaders, innovators, high-profile couples, chic brides, authors, actors, film crews and more. This is a crowd that likes the seduction of an effortless, evocative experience and the glamour of making a place their own. Personal taste and choice are considered paramount at Hotel Arista, and guests select from an extensive personal preference menu of amenities and services.Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre in Naperville is a four-diamond award winner and the first LEED certified hotel in Illinois.
Our Room Attendants set the stage for a luxury guest experience through the cleaning and styling of hotel guest rooms.
- Attends and participates in daily pre-shift meetings.
- Designs and cleans assigned guest rooms in accordance with the hotel’s Standard Performance Procedures.
- Reports any discrepancy in room status immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Turn in found items immediately, according to procedure.
- Reports rooms unable to be services (Do Not Disturb) to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Documents any deficiencies found in rooms, including mechanical and electrical problems to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Replenishes all supplies according to standard procedure.
- Notices guest preferences and relays information to the Housekeeping Supervisor and Guest Preference Hotline.
- Uses phone system to input room status.
- Be familiar with hotels recycling programs, and “green” cleaning initiatives.
- Follow hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Background in Housekeeping or Janitorial Service
- Luxury housekeeping experience preferred.
- Individual must be honest and dependable and enjoy making a difference for people and like being in a position of responsibility.
- Must enjoy working around people and be a “team player” within the framework of guest service.
- Must have a neat and clean appearance
- Must be able to understand and communicate basic instructions in English
- Must have a flexible schedule and be to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 8 hours a day, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning/inspection tasks.
Interested in learning more about our hotel? Log onto: www.hotelarista.com
To apply, simply select the following link to be directed to our Careers Page:
We are an equal opportunity employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
Our guests are people who like to write their own story -- leaders, innovators, high-profile couples, chic brides, authors, actors, film crews and more. This is a crowd that likes the seduction of an effortless, evocative experience and the glamour of making a place their own.
Personal taste and choice are considered paramount at Hotel Arista, and guests select from an extensive personal preference menu of amenities and services.Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre in Naperville is a four-diamond award winner and the first LEED certified hotel in Illinois.
Cleaner / Housekeeping
Cleaning of rental units and getting ready for the next person to move in.
Candidates must have
prior cleaning experience
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
valid drivers license and insurance
do high quality of work
be able to pass a background check
be self motivated and have a strong commitment to completing the task at hand
This is a fast paced, highly detailed team effort.
Part time to full time depending on work load.
We are constantly striving to improve our efforts and incorporate new ideas with the ultimate goal of providing the most complete solutions and services for properties of all sizes.
LICENSED PAINTING CONTRACTOR PA2838 LP9520
NORMI CERTIFIED MOLD ASSESSOR
NORMI CERTIFIED MOLD REMEDIATOR
STATE LICENSED MOLD ASSESSOR MRSA691
STATE LICENSED MOLD REMEDIATOR MRSR693
IICRC CERTIFIED IN WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & ODOR CONTROL
Bilingual House Cleaner
AWESOMENESS REQUIRED! Housekeeping Maid Easy is a local residential house cleaning company looking to grow our team by recruiting positive Bilingual (Spanish and advanced English) speaking people who want to make a difference!. We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
- Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy.
- You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail - you notice little things that others miss.
- Excellent Communication
You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
- Must LOVE Cleaning: This is essential. We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way.
- Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasking: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment- Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
- Friendly Work Environment- Open communication and collaboration.
- Bi-Weekly Compensation- Our cleaners average $400 - $550 per week plus mileage, and potential for monthly bonus and tips
- No Weekends required. Paid Holidays. & Paid Time Off For Full Time
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 30 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own transportation to and from our office. Car insurance is required and will be verified.
- Need to pass a back ground drug screening and criminal background check
Monthly Bonus available. Strong tip earnings also possible.
Housekeeper Cleaner Room Attendant
Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. Our Room Attendants are measured by the amount of time it takes to complete their assigned rooms, the quality of their work, and other company goals. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer’s day.
Other key duties include: • Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance with Company standards • Inspect rooms for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly; replace batteries, light bulbs, etc. • Report requests for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures • After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front desk If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, this is your opportunity to grow and become part of the La Quinta family! Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred. Keywords: maid, janitorial, house cleaning, commercial cleaning, hospital cleaning, part time cleaning, part-time cleaning, office cleaning, full-time cleaning, full time cleaning, room attendant, inspector, cleaner , housekeeping, hospitality Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical
• Must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. • Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning • Strong attention to detail required • Must be able to follow written and verbal directions • Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred • Must be flexible in hours and days available to work • Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Title:Housekeeper Cleaner Room Attendant
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!