Cleaner Iii Job Description Sample
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Experienced Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Experience Spotter Cleaners pays up to $16.00/hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Performs custodial work in casino/hotel property. Works within a team or individually to accomplish goals. Accountable for the overall cleaning, general maintenance, and communication of facility needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Sweeps, vacuums, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors using industrial vacuum cleaners and scrubbing and buffing machines.
2. Sometimes using ladders, dusts and washes walls, cleans ceilings and dusts and polishes light fixtures. Washes blinds and windows, may replace blinds.
3. Sanitize and detail bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
4. Remove debris and other trash from the facility.
5. Moves cabinets, boxes, furniture, crates and equipment to clean areas. May remove stains from such surfaces as rugs, drapes, walls, and floors using chemicals and cleaning solutions.
6. May also sweep walks, rake leaves, cut grass, remove snow or perform other incidental seasonal tasks.
High Ethical Standards
The cleaner performs their work in a variety of building settings; office, warehouse, theater, hospital, government, manufacturing facility, and other general public and private common areas. The cleaner may come in contact with various contaminants; allergens, chemicals, viruses, bodily fluids and such. Appropriate personal protective equipment shall be provided and utilized to the fullest.
Walks, sits, stands, bends, lifts, twists, and moves continually during working hours. Is subject to lifting / carrying over 35 lbs. Backpack vacuums are utilized and weigh approximately 12 lbs. full.
This position may be required to travel 0-20% of the time for the purposes of the care of multiple buildings.
Required Education & Experience
Preferred Education & Experience
1 year cleaning experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must pass criminal background check.
Must pass initial and random drug screening.
Traveling Cleaners are required to possess a valid driver’s license and current insurance.
Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. WBM complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
WBM expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WBM employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applicant will be responsible for proper lockout/tagout; cleaning paint booth walls and windows; mopping; cutting and replacing plastic covering; replacing robot covers; cleaning sludge from flood sheets and under booths; cleaning purge pots; scraping and cleaning conveyors, rollers and rails; replacing filters; cleaning ovens; replacing foil; cleaning air showers; cleaning tanks; etc.
Applicant must be able to safely work in a high paced industrial environment; have a general understanding of industrial safety practices; and be able to use a variety of hand tools and electrical equipment. Previous industrial experience is preferred.
Must wear head protection, safety toed shoes, safety glasses, lint-free suit, chemical and/or cut resistant gloves, face shield, etc. If prescription glasses are worn, either prescription safety glasses (meeting ANSI Z87.1 standard) or “overviews” are required.
Must wear required PPE.
Must be able to work weekends
Meet all physical requirements.
Be at least 18 years old.
Comply with substance abuse policy.
Temp to Hire position based upon work ethics and attendance
Medical Insurance Available
Founded in 1971, Hamilton-Ryker® is a total workforce solution and industry leader for the provision of industrial, administrative, and information technology staffing, as well as, recruiting, management consulting, and information technology solutions. Headquartered in Tennessee, Hamilton-Ryker is located in thirty-five locations across the U.S. We have helped thousands of people find great jobs and great careers. For 45 years we have provided our customers with a staffing solution concentrating on manufacturing, distribution, clerical and skilled trade disciplines. Hamilton-Ryker constantly and continuously strives to discover new and better ways to bring to our clients the most comprehensive and complete array of human resource services available. We offer solutions for developing a supply of skilled workers and meeting the exhaustive compliance requirements from ADA to workers’ compensation.
Category: Construction, Installation
Repair, Skilled Labor
Trades Employee Type: Full-Time Location: US-MA-West Bridgewater Experience: Not Specified
Company: American Residential Services
One of the nation's leading residential and commercial service companies, ARS/RESCUE ROOTER, is currently looking for a Duct Cleaner to service our communities throughout the Boston Metro area ALL YEAR AROUND!!!
A qualified Duct Cleaner will apply their technical skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation of attic insulation and duct cleaning.
GREAT PERKS AND BENEFITS: Competitive hourly compensation plus bonuses, paid holidays, vacation first year, uniform, extensive benefits package and matching 401(k), work all year round.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
A minimum of 1- 2 years of HVAC or new construction experience is also required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
EPA certification and advanced knowledge of basic carpentry, gas piping, electricity and air flow is required.
A valid driver's license is required.
Must possess a working knowledge of local codes and general industry standards. SDL2017
Carpet/Air Duct Cleaner Assistant
We are seeking a Carpet/Air Duct Cleaner to become a part of our team!
- Furnish tools, materials and supplies to other workers
- Clean carpet/air ducts/upholstery/tile & grout
- Upsell add on services
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment/work vehicle
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Must have valid PA drivers license & have reliable transportation
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Pass criminal backround check
- Clean & professional appearance
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
We Have Top-Notch Equipment – We invest in our company and utilize state-of-the-art truck mounted steam cleaning. The results will be obvious when we finish your project.
We Guarantee our Work – You will be satisfied or we will give you your money back:end of story..
Janitor - Commercial Cleaner Labor Pool
Seeking highly motivated, energetic candidates for a variety of janitorial positions with a well established local company. Commercial cleaning experience a plus, but willing to train the right person. Competitive pay and benefits. Must be eligible for employment in the U.S. and able to pass a criminal background check. Must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Most of our accounts are in the downtown Seattle area but some are as far as Tacoma, Marysville and Sammamish so transportation is a big plus. Mostly night work (Sunday through Thursday 5:30pm-2:00am) with occasional day shifts available. New employees are placed in "Back-up" status, meaning they are required to call the office daily for assignments. Work is not guaranteed for back up employees and regular assignments are given based on performance while on "Back-up" status.
Housekeeper / Cleaner
- Cleaning / disinfecting rooms and furnishings
- Provide trash collection in assigned work areas, following established policies and procedures
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the building and grounds
- Move furniture, equipment, and supplies
- Performing a variety of environmental service duties to maintain the facility in a neat, orderly, and sanitary condition.
*Position includes Union Benefits
- High school education or equivalent is desirable
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance
- Must be able to understand oral and written instruction
- Must be able to pass extensive background check
Dry Cleaner Presser
- Press clothes in order
- Look for spots/tears etc before pressing
- Clean press & work area
- Good quality pressing
- Must have at least 1 year experience in pressing dry cleaned clothes
- Must have legal work permit/documentation
$10.00 to $12.00 /hour
StaffEx is currently hiring a Cleaner at the Tampa Airport. This position will be a full-time, temp-to-hire. This position requires an availability of 7 days- will only be working 5. This is a 2nd shift position from 3pm-11:30pm. The pay rate is $8.96 an hour. Over-time is available as well.
- Take out trash
- Scrubbing floors
- Pick up debris
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Vacuuming offices
- Customer service skills
- Pass drug screen
- No felonies in the past 7 years
- Valid FL drivers license
Established in 2009, StaffEx was intended to bring a more hands-on, less corporate approach to staffing and recruiting.
The StaffEx Difference
Small firm, able to build close relationships with each client
Tour clients’ facilities to get to know clients’ businesses
Cater to what clients need, not what we want to sell
Coach employees to help them get better jobs and serve clients better
As a small, locally owned Tampa Bay-area firm, we focus on administrative, light industrial and skilled trades, providing temporary, temp-to-hire staffing and direct hire recruiting. We also offer strategic staffing and payrolling solutions to simplify your staffing function and reduce the time you spend on administrative tasks.
Our mission is to build close relationships with our candidates and clients to understand and help achieve their dreams.
The duties of a Janitor, General Cleaner include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean restrooms
- Replenish restrooms
- Empty trash
- Empty recycle bins
- Clean desks where applicable
- Clean tables in conference room
- Vacuum offices and common areas
- Clean interior glass
- Clean drinking fountains
- Dust partitions, cabinets and vents
- Mop floors
- Clean elevators/shine stainless
- Operate chemical dispensing units
- Properly measure chemicals that are not provided in dispenser form
- Understand how to read MSDS sheets
- Properly label chemicals
- Wear proper PPE when working with chemicals
Physical Functions Required
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment.
- Ability to use motorized equipment.
- Ability to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Must be flexible with shifts
GCA Services Group, Inc. an ABM Company is a leading national provider of quality facility services, including janitorial/custodial services, contamination control for cleanroom manufacturing, facilities operations and maintenance, grounds management, in-sourced production staffing and labor management, diversified staffing, and more.
With over 37,000 employees in 47 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!