Cleaner Signs Job Description Sample
Installer-Electric Signs (C62)
In search of quality oriented, highly motivated, safety driven individuals for a busy full service sign shop in business for 30 years.
- Installation of all types of signage:
- Channel Letters
- Illuminated Cabinets
- Pylons and more
- Valid drivers license with clean record - CDL a plus
- Previous work in the sign industry
- Clean drug/alcohol screen
- Experience with 120v/2777v and LED
- Desire to be part of a team whose work ethic is second to none
- Review every 6 months
Come join the team. (Baltimore City)
Signs Sales, Layout And Admin.
Local Candidates Only
This is a great opportunity in a rapidly growing iconic Seattle company.
In this job you will:
-Answer incoming calls
-Perform administrative tasks
-Help customers with Signs, Display graphics and Vehicle graphics
-Do some layout /design
-Sales or customer service experience and savvy
-Effective communicator verbally and through email
-Organized diligent and responsible
-Can Multitask, work rapidly and under pressure
-Problem solver Global thinker
-Can follow instructions but can also find the best course of action on their own
-Skilled with graphics programs and graphic design
-Skilled with Excel (Preferred but not required)
This is a busy busy job. You will continually be challenged by the tasks at hand to keep up. Our culture is positive, friendly, respectful, collaborative and cooperative. We maintain a challenging yet happy work environment. We do the right thing with our customers and go above and beyond what is expected to keep them happy.
-Room for advancement
-Health Insurances paid 100%
SEND RESUME for pay info (Above industry standard)
Our culture is positive, friendly, respectful, collaborative and cooperative. We maintain a challenging yet happy work environment. We do the right thing with our customers and go above and beyond what is expected to keep them happy.
General Labor - Installing Signs
• We are looking for a good workers to help fabricate and install signs: digging holes, fabrication, installation, leveling, etc.
• You will be working indoors and outdoors on ladders up to 30 feet. You will be required to follow all safety instructions!
• A current drivers license and clean driving record are needed due to operating company vehicles.
• Current MVR can be obtained online thru https://www.dmv.org/co-colorado/ for about $10.00
• Must have the ability to work independently and problem solve.
Immediate positions available - - APPLY NOW!
Or text "SIGN" to 720-580-5111 to schedule an interview
Or stop in our office Monday- Friday, 8am- 11am at:
Excel Personnel, 9351 Grant St, Ste 570, Thornton, CO 80229
Designer Needed For Leading Signs And Graphics Company
Signarama Deerfield Beach is seeking an experienced graphic designer to join our team.
- Must be able to balance creativity and accuracy with quick turnaround.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and/or FlexiSign Software required.
- Designer will work to produce designs for a variety of products including outdoor signage, promotional signage, indoor signage, promotional items, print, vehicle graphics and more.
- Develop and maintain art files for production and vendors
- We are looking for an energetic contributor who can thrive in our busy, deadline driven environment.
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Reliable and Responsible
- Team Player
Please send resume, portfolio and salary requirements.
Project Manager - Signs
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for managing small to large signage projects from estimating through installation. You will work with in-house teams, subs and clients to achieve successful completion. You must have demonstrated leadership abilities and have excellent communication skills.
- Work closely with estimators and,other project managers to create winning proposals.
- Build strong relationships with clients.
- Work with graphics department on generating artwork submittals.
- Work with production department.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Manage client relations throughout the project.
- Previous experience in signage or very closely related industry - 3 years
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills and high energy a must!
Our New York City facility is equipped with state of the art design, graphics and production equipment. Our talented staff of technicians and artists are ready to meet any signage challenge.
Our goal is to provide each client with the most functional, beautiful and reliable signage options on the market; while giving them our undivided and dedicated attention from start to completion.
House Cleaner / Housekeeping / Cleaner
Starting Part-time on Mondays and Wednesdays. Add more hours/ days to your schedule if desired.
Why work for DustWranglers House Cleaning?
- $18-20 hr base pay (DOE) + tips
- Paid training!
- Start part-time build more hours if you want
- No nights or weekends
- Environmentally friendly products
- Supportive, FRIENDLY, kind work culture!!
- Massage benefits available as bonus after 60 days
- Get paid every Friday with direct deposit
What you offer:
- Hard-working, reliable and self-directed
- Ability to do physical work for 4-5 hours at a time with breaks
- Enjoys making clients happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from homes
- Animal lover and comfortable around pets
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs as needed
- Positive, professional attitude
- Sharp eye for small details
- Comfortable working on your own
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Live within a 30 minutes drive of NE Seattle, Wedgwood neighborhood
- Must have your own vehicle to get to jobs
- Must be willing to supply basic cleaning kit (Some supplies are provided by company)
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
- Must have valid driver's license
Heavy Duty Cleaner
Be the Best You Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) is a dynamic and growing casino entertainment company with more than 15,000 team members working at 16 casinos and racetracks located in Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Ohio - and PNK has a management contract for Retama Park Racetrack outside of San Antonio, Texas.At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise
- Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships. Property Details Boomtown New Orleans, located on the West Bank of the Mississippi in New Orleans and approximately 15 minutes from the French Quarter, opened in 1994 and features a 30,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,200 slot machines and 31 table games. In 2015, Boomtown opened a new five-story hotel with 150 guest rooms, spacious meeting space and state-of-the-art fitness center just steps away from the casino action. Boomtown New Orleans also features four casual and fine dining venues, a nightclub entertainment venue and more than 14,000 square feet of meeting and conference space. Boomtown Casino & Hotel New Orleans 4132 Peters Road Harvey, LA 70058 Overview The incumbent in this position is responsible for the overall cleaning and sanitation of the Kitchen outlets. Prepare outlets to a standard to pass all kitchen sanitation inspectionsstandards. Responsibilities
Delivers superior internal and external guest service the Pinnacle Way by ensuring every interaction includes our Six Core Service Standards (Look sharp, smile and greet the guest; Be friendly, polite and use courteous language; Provide especially timely and knowledgeable service and then some; Always find solutions to guests’ problems; Use the guest’s name when appropriate; Thank the guest and invite him or her back.); and work harmoniously with fellow team members.
Maintain sanitation levels.
Ability to comprehend product labeling instructions to enable the safe application of products.
Insure the cleanliness of all floors, walls, stove lines, hoods, drains, ceilings, vents and all kitchen equipment used in the preparation of food products.
Insure “Wet Floor” signs and other markers are used.
Make sure to use the proper equipment necessary for the job (gloves, goggles, chemicals, etc.). Proper chemical usage and safety applications.
Insure that all equipment functions properly.
Always conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
Assist in training new kitchen workers in all aspects of safety.
Maintain the levels and standards of cleanliness and safety set by Ameristar Casino and the Health Department.
All other duties as assigned. Qualifications
Possession of, and ability to obtain and maintain a valid drivers and gaming license within assigned state of employment
Must successfully pass background check
Must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening
Must be twenty-one (21) years of age
Flexible to work any day, any shift. This is primarily a Graveyard positions.
Familiar with the handling of cleaning chemicals and compounds: familiar with cleaning of all types of kitchen equipment.
Ability to successfully complete the Serve Safe training class
Must have excellent guest service skills
Must have decision-making ability; frequent communication with other department heads; must be willing to accept responsibility of inventory, breakage control and accurate labor cost. Maintain Company Standards; be in compliance with Health Codes and OSHA
Uses appropriate language when engaging guests and co-workers in conversation, communicating clearly and courteously, Provides continued service to all guests
Determines the nature of guest concerns and takes appropriate action to resolve general concerns, obtaining assistance from the proper personnel, as necessary.
Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift
Locations on casino floor are noisy and smoky
Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently
Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings
Completion of high school education or equivalent. One (1) year of kitchen cleaning experience required. Requisition ID2017-29730 PropertyBoomtown Casino Hotel
- New Orleans, LA CategoryFood & Beverage Position TypeFull-Time
Guest Room Cleaner
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides full-service cleaning services working under the supervision of the Executive Housekeeper or his/her designated representatives. Performs other tasks as assigned.
DUTIES: (all duties are considered essential elements of the job)
· Ensures the safety and security of self and guest possessions, and excellent product service to patrons. Complies with corporate, hotel and department policies concerning guest service procedures, standards, personal conduct and performance.
· Ensures accountability for all equipment, materials and sensitive items (for example, room keys) issued. Signs for sensitive items as directed. Reimburses hotel for lost sensitive items if lost/misplaced.
· Cleans guest rooms efficiently to at least the desired standard while achieving at least a 90% pass-rate on each room. Cleaning includes but is not limited to linen and towels change, vacuuming, dusting furniture, washing/wiping bath areas, floors, mirrors and room amenity items, removing trash, etc.
· Successfully completes all training within the allowable timeframes.
· Maintains cart adequately stocked to facilitate efficient cleaning procedures during the workday and at the end of the shift for immediate use on the next shift. Keeps store rooms neat and clean at all times and makes rollaway beds.
· Inventories rooms for proper operation and reports missing, defective and inoperable items to room inspector/executive housekeeper or designated representative.
· Secures and turns in all guest possessions left by guests according to department policy.
· Properly uses equipment and only authorized housekeeping chemicals.
· Resolves guest requests and complaints to the extent possible and reports unresolved issues immediately to the inspector/executive housekeeper or the designated representative.
· Achieves guest room cleanliness goals set by Brand and/or department.
· At least 16 years of age.
· Previous housekeeping/cleaning or customer service experience preferred.
· Ability to understand and apply basic guest service techniques. Ability to pass brand and department-specific training no later the allowable timeframes, including sustainment training
· Ability to work independently and responsibly without constant observation.
· Ability to effectively communicate with guests, staff members and management.
· Ability to maintain self in a clean, professional business-like appearance/manner.
· Ability to wear designated uniform and maintain it as directed.
· Ability to make good service decisions, and be consistently punctual and dependable, including working weekends and holiday with odd days off.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds unassisted.
· Physically demanding and production essential position.
· Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stretching, bending, stooping, and carrying/pushing work equipment and materials.
· Frequent interactions with diverse guests both leisure and business, and exposure to pets.
· Frequent exposure to hot water, polishers, and cleaning materials.
Cleaner (PM Shift)
Jan 18, 2018
Job Number 180006DE
Housekeeping & Laundry
Autograph Collection Hotels
Schedule Full-time Relocation?
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us Marriott's Autograph Collection features a select group of upscale and luxury independent partner hotels, each with its own distinct personality, experience, style and features. Located in major cities and desirable destinations around the world, Autograph guests favor hotel stays that reflect their own unique and personal styles. Be a part of our team and deliver an innovative guest experiences that resists predictability.
Job Summary Clean public and employee restrooms and showers. Clean glass in public and employee areas. Clean floor surfaces in public or employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment. Dust surfaces in assigned area. Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers. Inspect condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages. Clean and maintain lights. Post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary. Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs. Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas or guest rooms. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect. Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog). Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down a ladder. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds without assistance and in excess of 55 pounds with assistance. Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces. Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period or high frequency across an entire work shift. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors. Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring Experienced Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Dry Cleaner Now Hiring EXPERIENCED Spotter Cleaner (Orlando)
Experience Spotter Cleaners pays up to $16.00/hour.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AT THE END OF THIS POSTING, CLICK ON LINK TO FILL OUT ON LINE APPLICATION.
The Spotter Cleaner performs a variety of tasks that involve sorting, pre spotting garments, loading/unloading machines. Monday thru Friday, 4:15 am to 12:45 pm. Experience Spotter Cleaners pays more depending on skill level.
IF YOU HAVE A FELONY OR CRIMINAL RECORDED, OF ANY KIND, DO NOT APPLY.
Please click on the following link to complete an online application. YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION. DO NOT CALL OR TEXT UNTIL YOU HAVE FILLED OUT THE APPLICATION.
We are family owned and operated, have the largest market share and are positioning ourselves to realize our full potential through a high performing, passionate team.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!