Cleaner Wall Job Description Sample
Builderscad Drafter Wall Panel Designer
Tres Nietas Inc. is a rapidly-growing framing company and wall panel manufacturer. TNI is seeking an experienced and CAD-ready drafter to design prefabricated wall panels and components. This wall panel designer/wood frame estimator job is located in Bernalillo, NM.
This wall panel design and drafting position reports to the experienced in-house wall panel designer. He/she is responsible for the accurate design/ drafting/ drawing/ value engineering of wall panels and components for large wood multi-family/multi-story residential structures as well as commercial wood projects.
“The TNI Process”
*The TNI process, once learned as a concept and carefully developed, extends to not only the efficiencies of wall panel production but the proficiencies of all job-site field production. The advantages of the TNI Process include substantial gains in maximum production and installation efficiency, by way of design choices which improve wall panel manufacturing methods, and which carefully and deliberately coordinate with onsite operations, all culminating in substantial labor savings.
*Must be able to take a multi-story/multi-family commercial wood structure set of blueprints and grasp the concept/intent of the original design then proceed with TNI process: Design/value engineer/draft wall panels using Builders CAD and Intelliframer software.
*While a quick study is a prerequisite, an extensive wood framing background as well as CAD background is preferred.
*Preparation of detailed, accurate and timely material takeoffs, both internal & external RFI’s for design TEAM & general contractors/developers. Adhere to TNI practices, policies and procedures for documenting these tasks and their revision controls.
*Analyze floor and roof truss designs & prepare detailed layouts using plumbing & mechanical submittals. Understand and design with the goal to miss all drains from top down on all floors.
*Analyze window, exterior/interior door units in order to secure proper architecturally-desired clearances.
*Optimize wall panel designs for maximum efficiency of both labor & materials.
*Review truss prelim documents including layouts and profiles for accuracy & be able to articulate all adjustment to truss designers & engineers.
*Assist wall panel plant management TEAM with new and innovative material savings design ideas.
* Minimum two yr. Associates degree in Drafting Technology or Equivalent preferred but not required.
*Two years or more of full time residential wood framing either commercial or single family preferred but not required.
*Ability to fully, carefully and diligently review and understand a full set of Architectural & Structural commercial blueprints.
*Demonstrated computer proficiency,
* Strong communication skills.
*Self-management, self-motivation and strong people skills required. Bilingual a plus. To be able to work with very little supervision sooner than later a must.
*Large multi-family Drafting experience a major plus!
*Must be a person that has a strong concept of work ethic and a true understanding of TEAM.
Starting compensation will be dependent on experience, and will grow with demonstrated increasing reliability, excellence and TEAM commitment. We will primarily consider experienced and seasoned draftsmen, although may consider an unusual application at the entry level. We can train motivated people dedicated to Tenacity & Excellence to produce Quality Results.
Real Estate Sales Agent With #13 Wall Journal Ranked Team In NJ
As the top producing team in Hudson County we are an exclusive collective of real estate agents. We are offering an opportunity for talented real estate professionals to join us in our vision to dominate the North New Jersey real estate market.
As a team of 12 agents led by Linden Moe we ended last year #1 in production in Hudson County and are set for another record breaking year. We have an almost perfect 5 star rating across all online platforms with more than 125 reviews on Zillow we have an excellent reputation in the Hudson And Bergen markets.
- Leads (we have more leads than we can handle)
- A modern office space
- A strong and positive work culture
- Training, support, mentoring and a proven concept to a successful career
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Facilitate real estate transactions.
- Negotiate deals to get your buyer/seller the best price
- Fluent in English (but multi-lingual a bonus)
- Previous sales experience a plus but not essential
About Napolitano Team at Remax Edge
With more than seventeen years experience selling real estate in New York City, we garnered a reputation for attracting and training some of the top real estate sales agents in the city, contributing to our #1 ranking in the Brooklyn MLS.
We believe our success and growth over the last three years is largely attributed to a positive outlook, training, strong culture and a focus on leading edge technology.
Stationed under Remax Edge with a 3,000 square foot brand new office on Bath Ave we are excited to continue our growth into the North Brooklyn and Manhattan markets this year.
Component Designer Of Wall Panels & Trusses – Manufacturing
Transforms initial rough product designs using MiTek into working documents by creating highly detailed models. Produce detailed construction and shop plans for all aspects of residential structures. Familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, materials, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May direct and lead the work of others. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Frequent trips to sites and/or factory will be required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Produces designs for wall panels, floor trusses and roof trusses. Provides layouts, performs engineering, and takeoff services using ability to understand blueprints and customer requirements for specific projects.
· Coordinates with sales, estimating, production, engineering and the architects to achieve customer schedules and cost objectives.
· Resolves architectural and design conflicts.
· Ensures project files, engineering seals and records are properly maintained.
· Understanding loading conditions and utilizes design software packages.
· Ensures economical and proper use of materials per current inventory levels and material costs.
· Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the capabilities of the factory equipment and produces highly cost effective and production friendly component designs.
· Performs job site inspections and resolves customer service issues associated with the job.
· Produces materials list.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Ability to read blueprints and visualize structural details in three dimensions.
· Understands code requirements and loading conditions.
· Understands field requirements and constructability of panelized components.
· Strong command of mathematical concepts of plane and solid geometry.
· Expertise in MiTek design software.
· Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Energetic and self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· 1-3 years of MiTek experience.
· 1-3 years preparing shop and construction documents in MiTek.
· 1- 3 years of industry experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· Work & Excel
· Hands on construction experience is a plus
Installer Technician - Wall Protection
Responsible for a high quality installation of hand rail, crash rail, corner guards, and rigid sheet vinyl. These products are typically installed in medical facilities with strict guidelines on background checks and drug screenings. Seeking individuals who work well in a team environment. .
Typical hours are 6:00am- 2:30pm, Monday- Friday.
Paid time off for Major Holidays. Two weeks paid vacation after one year.
Construction experience preferred.
Minimum Education- High School Degree
Assisant Designer FOR Wall Décor, Framed ART
EXPERINCE IN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (preferably in WALL DECOUR or INTERIOR DESIGN). Your main role will be to assist in the design of wall décor from the design to the customers shelf
Work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop product for major retailers
Assist in the communication with our factory to develop new designs
Communicate detailed product specifications with the factory
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Ideal candidate would have 2-3 years’ experience in product development/design or interior design.
Candidates must be capable of managing multiple projects at once with tight deadlines in an extremely fast paced work environment.
Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year accredited University preferred
Prior experience in picture framing, interior design, or home décor is a huge plus.
Must be a motivated self-starter with a passion for design
Proficient in Photo Shop and Adobe Illustrator
Designer FOR Wall Décor, Framed ART & Home Furnishings
DESIGNER FOR WALL DÉCOR, FRAMED ART & HOME FURNISHINGS
Successful Los Angeles-based wall décor company is in search of an innovative designer with experience in PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION (preferably in FRAMED ART, WALL DÉCOR & HOME FURNISHINGS). Your main role will be to design and develop wall décor for mass market accounts by executing new and innovative product designs.
- Work closely with Sales, Project Director and Creative Directors to develop product lines for accounts
- Participate in the creative brainstorming processes, bringing exciting new ideas to the table
- Communicate directly with factories and in-house sample team to develop new design concepts
- Communicate detailed product specifications and builds thoroughly and effectively
- Prepare art direction and communicate this direction to art teams
- Keep up to date on industry/interior design trends and market activity
- Aid in preparing product presentations for Sales Team
- Candidates must have 2-3 years experience in product development/design.
- Candidates must be capable of managing multiple projects at once with tight deadlines in an extremely fast paced work environment.
- Bachelors degree from a 4 year accredited University preferred
- Prior experience in picture framing, interior design, or home décor is a huge plus.
- Must have general awareness of the retail market, pricing, and perceived value
- Must be a motivated self-starter
- Must have a good eye for sellable art and design
- Proficient in Office Programs (Word, Excel, MS Outlook and etc.)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates will have a big growth opportunity with company, that has been thriving for 25 plus years and still continually expanding.
Estimator Construction - Wall Cladding
Estimator - Wall Cladding
Reports To: Sales Manager
Nationally acclaimed and highly successful industry leader in the metal wall panel industry has an immediate need for an additional Estimator. This position is result of continuous company growth. Position is based in Northwest Atlanta.
To prepare material take-offs of multiple exterior wall cladding products including metal composite material, high pressure laminate/phenolic, profiled single skin, insulated metal, fiber cement, terra cotta, etc.. Create cost estimates and prepare quotations for submission to general contractors and to installing subcontractors.
- To provide accurate panel and material take-offs by reading and interpreting Architectural drawings for multiple exterior wall cladding products.
- To prepare neat, accurate, easy-to-follow quotation documents for general contractors and installing subcontractors.
- To perform under tight Bid schedule deadlines that often have last minute changes and project requirements, which may also require extra hours to meet these deadlines.
- To promptly return calls, e-mails, and other correspondence that may originate from customers, architects, or material representatives when required.
- To continually improve productivity, accuracy, product and construction knowledge to expand the personal level of expertise.
- Must be able to read and interpret Architectural drawings, project specifications, and Addendums.
- The ability to interact and communicate effectively (both written and oral) with in-house staff, as well as with customers, Architects, and Engineers (on an as needed basis).
- The ability to problem solve and make confident judgment decisions when reviewing incomplete or conflicting drawings, specifications or project requirements.
- A general understanding of construction practices, principles, methods and techniques.
- Must be PC competent and have specific experience using Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Experience with on-screen take-off software is desired but not required.
- A high degree of accuracy and exactness is extremely important in the performance of this job.
- Due to stringent schedule requirements it is sometimes necessary to work additional hours above and beyond a typical 40 hour week to complete an assigned task.
- Occasional in-town and out of town travel is required to attend project meetings, customer meetings, and/or industry tradeshow.
- Present yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
Wall Panel Sales/Estimator
Take your Sales Career Straight to the Top with Douglass Colony!
Can you really sell? Douglass Colony is seeking a Sales Professional in our Wall Panel Division.
Involves commerical construction, and estimating using our proprietary software and systems.
College degree, extensive computer experience, and the "Need to Succeed!" We will train the true sales person.
Salary plus bonus, company paid health insurance, 401k plan, company vehicle. Income limited only by your performance!
Clean driving record, background check, and drug test required.
DCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Since its founding in 1947, Douglass Colony Group has established itself as the Rocky Mountain region’s premier full-service commercial and industrial roofing contractor with more than 400 employees at offices in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Greeley. The firm provides services in commercial roofing solutions and repair, metals, solar, waterproofing, and sustainability.
What makes Douglass Colony different? Our team. Douglass Colony has outstanding long-time employees and is always looking for new talent to join the team. If you want to be a part of a growing company that will provide you with a ladder to achieve success, it starts here!
- Competitive Pay
- 100% Employer-Paid Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(K) Match
- Referral Bonus/Incentive
We value and develop our employees diverse talents, initiative, and leadership.
Douglass Colony employs a zero accident culture of safety, conducting regular, comprehensive training for all field employees, and enforces a drug-free work environment.
Concrete Barrier Wall Field Engineer
Looking for a Concrete Barrier Wall Field Engineer
Employee must have a construction management or civil engineering degree. Must be able to work together with the project manager and foreman. Some of the daily tasks include: ordering concrete and materials, submitting craft time cards, updating schedules, finding solutions to field issues, and claiming quantities. Employee must work safe and help produce a quality product. Employee will report directly to the Project Manager and be part of a growing company. Immediate need is in Charlotte, NC working on I-77/I-277. Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Send all resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dry Wall Crews
CREATE is an established construction company, whose vision is to modernize properties by providing contemporary design and remodeling services that deliver a high return on investments. Experience CREATE at http://createre.com/
We are looking to hire multiple full time, experienced residential drywall crews to work on ongoing residential rehab projects in the Los Angeles area. We are looking for true professionals that take pride in their work! The individuals we are looking to hire must have high attention to detail, have experience working on high-end custom homes and be able to deliver highest quality finished product.
· Are you an experienced, detail-oriented and multi-talented residential drywaller?
· Do you take great pride in keeping your work clean, organized and fully prepped before getting started on a project?
· Are you looking for a full time position with an established construction company?
If your answer is YES!!! to all of the above, then this might be the great opportunity you’ve been looking for and we want to hear from you! This is an opportunity with exceptional growth potential!
· 4+ Years of experience with a contractor or investor
· Valid work permit is required
· Valid California license and reliable transportation
· Must have own equipment and tools
· Must have clean background
· Licensed, insured and bonded
· Ability to manage project and workflow on time and on budget
· Walk the inspectors through construction site for compliance
· Ensuring framing is level including shimming and planing
· Seams should be staggered and tight
· Precision cuts around outlet boxes and plumbing fixtures
· Ensuring hanging, taping, and sanding are to industry standard level 5 finish
· Communicate well with project manager throughout project
· Compliance with codes, drawings and specifications
· Correcting any imperfections primer may highlight
· Ensure clean and safe job site
Results We Expect To See
· Attention given to smallest detail
· Smooth level walls and ceiling
· Level and square corners
· Project completed on time and budget discussed
· Highest quality finished product- level 5
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!