Cleaner Window Job Description Sample
High-Rise Window Cleaner
Compensation: $15.00-$18.00 Per Hour (DOE)
Responsibilities of the Window Cleaner
- Clean windows (Exterior and Interior)
- Work using ladders, tucker poles and squeegees
- Attend mandatory safety meetings
- Learn proper usage of rope descending systems (RDA)
- Clean glass and windows using appropriate techniques, equipment, and cleaning products
- Perform ladder work (extensions ladders)
- Pressure wash windows at both ground level and heights
- Use necessary systems applicable to the job including rack & bar, fall arrest equipment, mobile lifts, suspended Scaffolding, transportable ground rigged suspended scaffolding and personal fall arrest systems (anchorages)
- Must have at least 6 months-1 year experience
- Must have a basic understanding of Cal-OSHA regulations
- Must have a basic understanding of ANSI/IWCA I-14.1 Window Cleaning Safety Standard
- Must have Groundwork, tucker pole, and ladder experience
- Must be willing and able to withstand heights/high rise buildings
- Must be able to lift weights up to 50 lbs
- Must have a clean driving record
Valley Reconditioning Window Tint/Protection Film Installer
Valley Reconditioning, a subsidiary company of Wallwork Inc., is currently hiring a Window Tint/Protection Film Installer to join our team. If you are interested in working for a successful company and great working environment, this is the place for you!
As a Tint/Film Installer you will also be assisting as a Reconditioning Technician, you will be responsible for the cleaning, reconditioning and appearance of vehicles within established quality and time standards.
Primary objectives include ensuring customer satisfaction and retention, ensuring quality recon work is completed in a timely fashion, and tracking materials, time and repairs for proper job completion.
We are currently hiring for full time, 8am-5pm.
This role requires experience in the field, including applying polish, cleaner and/or compounds, polishing, waxing and buffing skills preferred; must be reliable and have attention to detail; ability to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday-Friday (we can be flexible). H.S. diploma or equivalent; ability to pass a background check, drug screen and motor vehicle report required.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, great family working environment, employee discounts, paid time off (PTO), and great advancement opportunities!
Valley Reconditioning is a successful and expanding business with many career opportunities and is excited to discuss the possibilities with you!
Wallwork Inc. and its subsidiary companies are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Window Treatment Customer Service Specialist
About EMPIRE TODAY®
Empire Today, LLC, commonly known as Empire Carpet, has been a leading provider of installed home improvements for more than 55 years. Empire offers the largest in-stock selection of flooring in the United States. Convenience, quality, and selection make Empire stand out among other home improvement retailers. With Empire Today, homeowners and business customers can get quality Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl Flooring, and Window Treatments from top brands they know and trust. And because Empire warehouses thousands of products, customers can get the right product, professionally installed when they need it, as soon as the next day.
Empire was founded in 1959 and provides service to more than 70 metropolitan areas in the United States. With more than two million satisfied customers, Empire Today is dedicated to its mission of Making Beautiful New Floors Easy (See "The Empire Way" image at bottom of document for more about Empire's Mission, Customer Promise, Values, and Goals).
Empire Today's Market Operations team is an integral part of our company's business strategy and include local personnel managing warehouses, product receipt and distribution, customer service, full life cycle of customer orders, and installation management. This enables installers to deliver upon our commitment to our customers and support the success of Empire Today.
Empire Today is not only passionate about our customers, but also its employees. As an Order Support Specialist for the Company, you will work in a high-paced environment and have direct engagement with the life cycle of open Window Treatment orders. You will play a critical role in securing customer satisfaction by reviewing the day-to-day activities of the WT business including: tracking the scheduling of final measures and installation appointments, serving as a liaison between customers and installers and providing rapid resolution of customer service issues. This position will have the opportunity to develop new processes to streamline the order management cycle. You will also be ensuring accurate and timely data entry of open WT orders. Mandatory overtime may be required based on business needs.
The successful candidate will possess:
High School Degree or GED Required
One year of data entry experience (preferred)
Knowledge of Blinds and Shades industry a plus
Customer service experience a plus
Typing speed of minimum 50 WPM with 90% accuracy
Operational knowledge of computers and software (Microsoft Office Software, Outlook)
Employees are eligible for numerous benefits including:
Quick enrollment into our benefit plans. Eligibility is first of the month following just two weeks of employment.
A premium 401K Investment Plan, with the company matching your amount invested dollar for dollar up to 4% with no vesting. Find another Company that can beat that!
Medical Insurance with several plan options and a Health Savings Account to meet you and your family's health needs.
Prescription Drug Coverage
Dental Insurance – Twice a year visits at no cost.
Vision Insurance with materials coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical & Dependent Care
Wellness Program – A best in class program offering substantial awards payable right on your paycheck
Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
Short Term Disability Coverage
Long Term Disability Coverage
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Holidays including Floating Holidays
Paid Time Off (PTO) that grows with years of service
Empire Perks – An employee discount purchasing program offering you great savings on the things you want.
The company conducts a background check and drug screen for all new hires.
Empire Today is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Senior Window Administrators
LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Microsoft Senior Systems Administrator for our client in Woods Hole, Mass. This is a direct hire opportunity. If you're that person, if you have the Systems Administration expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you. So let's get to work!
Install, configure and monitor servers, both physical and virtual, with an advanced knowledge and understanding of Windows and Linux server configurations including networking. Must have experience with shell scripting (one or more of PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.).
As part of the Systems Team, responsible for management of the Institution's VMware cluster (more than one server), including the use of management tools such as vRealize Operations Manager.
As part of the Systems Team, responsible for the management of Active Directory, including management and auditing tools such as Varonis.
Deploy and manage backup services (Commvault) for end user data, storage appliances, and servers.
Manage common infrastructure applications, such as MS SQL/MySQL/PostgreSQL, DNS, DHCP, Apache/IIS, J2EE services, AD/OpenLDAP, SCCM and certificate management.
Evaluate and recommend hardware, software, fault-tolerant and disaster recovery solutions.
Keep current on new technologies as they relate to server and storage administration.
Maintain current documentation on systems and procedures.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
At Least 10 years of experience as a MS System Adminstrator
At Least 10 years of experience with AD, Exchange and VM Ware
At Least 5 years of experience with monitoring packages (e.g. Nagios, SCOM), version control systems (e.g. SVN, GIT), and automation/configuration orchestration (e.g. PowerShell, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
U.S. citizenship is required based on government contract requirements
Project Manager- Window Shade Installation
Who are we?
Markham & Associates / Shading Concepts is a Commercial & Residential Window Treatments Company located in Bellevue, WA. We are a constantly growing business and searching for the perfect person to join our team and lead this effort. Our perfect person needs to be able to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking to add a Project Manager to ensure timely installation and customer satisfaction.
‘Day in the life’:
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility requirements
- Ensure resource availability and allocation of personnel
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress for each project
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and milestones
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication with project team
- Create and maintain comprehensive communication with Production Manager
- Demonstrated planning skills and be able to effectively schedule tasks, meet deadlines
- Act decisively, be flexible, and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively manage install staff, monitoring quality of work they perform, and assure tasks are completed within time restrictions
- Able to read blueprints and schematics
- Must have a thorough knowledge of construction safety practices/requirements
- Extensive knowledge of tools, processes, and materials involved in general construction
- Must demonstrate assertive and attentive communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous Construction Project Management
- Experience with Window Treatments Scopes
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Productive in team environments
- Quick learner
- Good work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and software
- Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.
Window And Door Installer
WINDOW/DOOR INSTALLERS WANTED!
P.J. Fitzpatrick, Inc. is the Delaware Valley’s premier home remodeling provider. We specialize in replacement, installation and repair of windows, doors, siding, roofing and gutters. We currently have openings for Window & Door Installers. At least 3 years installation experience with strong customer service skills. Attention to detail is a must!!!!
The Window and Door installer position requires experience in Window/Door installation and repair with an emphasis on:
- Must be highly skilled in all types of windows, doors, roofing and siding service and installation.
- Able to troubleshoot problems and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must submit and pass background check and drug screen.
- Clean driving record
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Company vehicle with gas card, EZ Pass
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account available
- 401(k) with company matching
- Uniforms and all tools and materials provided
- Overtime available
- Company Cell Phone
- Ample paid vacation and holidays plus the day off on your birthday!
- Opportunities to advance within the department and other areas of the company
Window System Administrator / Help Desk (Nmmes)
Job Code: 11602755
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia
Do you love tackling problems head on? Are you the type of person that looks to update your knowledge of hardware and software trends and advancements? If you answer yes to these questions, then you will fit in well with our company. Imagine One is seeking a candidate to serve as a WindowSystems Administrators for a large Navy support contract. Daily tasks may include installing, upgrading and monitoring software and hardware. The System Administrator will also maintain the essentials such as operating systems, navy applications, security tools, emails, laptops and desktops.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support for various hardware and software issues
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Troubleshoot, analyze and isolate issues
- Update and close ticketing assignments in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain user accounts, assign file permissions, map shared drives and assist users with log in issues with certificates and passwords
- Install, upgrade, configure, test, maintain/support operating system software in a production and development environment
- Make recommendations for future upgraded
- Review system. security and performance logs to assist in resolving incidents and maintaining system level security
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic level system hardware, software and communications problems
- Install, configure and test software packages
- Install and map local and networked printers
- Maintain system integrity via security patches and anti-malware tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues
- Administer virtual servers, laptops, desktops, printers and phones
- Systems Administration experience – various years for various levels. Experience for associate/junior level positions may be earned from work or academic pursuits.
- Experience to include at least Windows 2008/2012, Windows 10 Professional, Microsoft Office Suite and Active Directory.
- Familiar with DoD network accreditation processes (desired)
- Familiar with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements and practices (desired)
- Associate Degree (AS/AA) or Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) in a relevant field, or possessing Systems Administrator expertise gained through prior education/training/employment such as military occupational specialty or classification
- Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification criteria specified in DoD 8570-01M which includes:
- Security+CE, (or one of the following equivalents: GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- An Operating System (O.S.) certification such as; Windows 10, Windows Server, Linux, Solaris, etc (desired)
U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have a favorably adjudicated SSBI or SSBI-PR updated within the past 5 years with eligibility for DoD security clearance. Candidates meeting all positions requirements except the clearance requirement are encouraged to apply for future consideration
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Warehouse - Window Loader
Milgard Windows and Doors is HIRING! Our award-winning windows are used by Home Builders and sold at large window retailers like Home Depot and Lowe's. Join us and be a part of a team that helps make BEAUTIFUL windows that will be the pride of someone's home!
We are looking for candidates that are ready for:
Hands-on hard work
Working in a team environment
This is a fast-paced job where quality and safety play a key role. We are looking for candidates who pay attention to detail and who can work safely at a steady pace 8-12 hours a day on their feet.
Overtime is mandatory. Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
A Loader is responsible for truck loading and/or stocking the delivery routes in the warehouse. An employee in the Warehouse performs a variety of loading and stocking assignments and requires availability for a six day workweek (8-13 hours per day).
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures.
Ensure loads are complete per documentation and that they are on the correct delivery vehicle in the proper order.
Secure loads in proper fashion to minimize damage and breakage.
Work in a team environment.
Ensure Warehouse is stocked according to route and track down product that is missing.
Incorporate Milgard's vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors.
Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
Previous experience in warehouse environment; window manufacturing preferred.
Glass handling and/or glass knowledge a plus.
High school diploma or GED (preferred).
Sufficient literacy to read and understand window labels and route codes.
Ability to use hand held scanning unit.
Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Mechanical aptitude and ability to read a tape measure.
Good hand eye coordination and the ability to discern colors.
Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment.
Required to repetitively lift up to 75 lbs. Required to push and pull up to 100 lbs.
Prolonged standing and repetitive motions, bending, stooping, pushing and pulling.
Good hand eye coordination and the ability to discern colors.
Hand dexterity and strength.
Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
Hearing protection and safety glasses required, additional safety equipment provided based on specific job.
Work surfaces are primarily concrete with anti-fatigue mats provided where feasible. Personnel will stand while performing their respective job functions, for up to 13 hours a day.
Employee is regularly exposed to vibration.
Employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts.
Noise level in work environment is usually loud.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Milgard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Window And Door Specialist (12793-376)
If you'd like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7yJDer0GQ
At BMC, the Millwork Specialist uses their specific knowledge about millwork windows and doors to educate our customers and effectively sell these products. The Millwork Specialist strives to grow BMC's market presence by selling our top-quality windows and value added services product in an engaging way.
Making sales or obtaining orders and contracts for assigned accounts and new accounts in current and emerging markets.
Coordinate sales of these assigned accounts by monitoring product and delivery needs.
Acts as a subject matter expert in the market to sell with maximum profit and ensure complete product penetration with current and future customers.
Manage plan design changes or enhancements.
Provide service and education to customers – both internal and external - about specific field.
Partner with vendors to improve communication and education to customers about products.
Prepare and review sales management reports as required.
Demonstrate knowledge in building codes and job site OSHA safety requirements.
Provide solutions to customer relating to material procurement, distribution and application.
Establish plan to meet with market customers routinely to increase the scope of new business potential.
Facilitate customer relations between all BMC departments and customer.
Attend necessary conferences and training sessions to maintain a current and thorough understanding of local building codes, product applications and other related areas.
Other duties as assigned by location or market management.
Minimum education required—High School diploma or G.E.D. Prefer a college degree in a business, marketing construction management or related field.
Special skills required—Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to organize and manage within time constraints. Working knowledge of building codes, materials, industry and products. Ability to negotiate prices and contractual agreements.
Special knowledge required—Ability to estimate from blueprints, use a calculator and computer.
Other—Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a random basis and work in extreme weather conditions.
Valid driver's license ability to travel locally more than 50% of time
Minimum experience required—5 years of sales experience in building materials or related industry.
Window Service Technician
I. Primary Function;
In this role, you will be responsible for servicing windows sold to customers, including but not limited to installing screens, balancing windows, replacing glass and/or sashes, cleaning windows, and any other necessary adjustments as well as job site cleanup and all necessary paperwork.
II. Key Responsibilities;
Take calls and set appointments
Perform window services (installation, glazing, diagnosing, etc)
Track all services and phone calls
Keep vehicle clean and stocked with appropriate supplies
Resolve issues related to the servicing of windows sold to customers
Loading and unloading trucks
Complete necessary paperwork
Work with vendors
Interface with the customer to set expectations and overcome obstacles
Provide timely response to customers, within 24 hours
Local travel required along with some overnights
Performs other duties as assigned
III. Professional Skills;
Ability to read and comprehend documents
Ability to work on any type of window and be knowledgeable of the parts and pieces
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
Ability to work independently in complex situations
Customer service focus
Problem solving skills
Ability to work a flexible schedule to include early mornings and evenings
Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
3+ years experience in construction / window industry
Must have a valid driver license
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!