Clearwater Beach Job Description Sample
Sr. Project Engineer - Instrumentation And Controls - Water Facilities Design
Why work here?:
- Stable and thriving consulting engineering firm for over 40 years!
- Be a part of the I&C team to help design new state-of-the-art facilities!
- Team-based culture!
- Earn stock in this employee-owned company!
- Excellent benefits!
- Low travel, less that 10%!
- Fun company culture that enjoys giving back to the community
- Senior technical expert for instrumentation & controls/SCADA design and implementation projects
- Conducts preliminary process evaluations, develops SCADA architecture concepts, prepares specifications, reports and I & C designs for industrial systems
- Communicates directly with client project representatives
- Supports project resources to achieve project objectives
- Interfaces with project, construction and client managers, process, civil, mechanical and electrical design engineers
- Understand and implement I&C/SCADA communications systems such as Ethernet based local area networks and wireless radio systems
- Performs or has performed PLC programming and/or HMI programming
- Performs or has performed system startup and commission
- Performs or has performed client training
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (related field)
- Must have Florida PE license or can obtain one quickly
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the water and wastewater or similar field
- Experience with engineering, design and programming SCADA systems
- Self-motivated and managed, detailed and process-oriented individual with strong technical skills and good interpersonal team skills
- Experience managing projects including schedule, scope, technical, quality and financial success
- Solid communicator, able to communicate and work directly with end users of the client to complete design and/or implementation
- Knowledgeable of industry standard PLC and HMI system implementation and programming
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- Able to complete work consistently, with the flexibility to accommodate varying demands put on them by project managers, owners, vendors and contractors
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Criminal background check, driving record check, and drug screen is part of eligibility process
Wait Staff Server
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is NOW INTERVIEWING!
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer! Our beer and food keep guests coming back - as they become happy, loyal fans.
"This is a company that cares about its people more than any other company I have worked for – they help me be a better person."
BJ's team members enjoy:
Family Culture - cultura familiar
Great Pay and Benefits - buen trabajo de pago
Free Shift Meals - free shift meals
Vacation - vacaciones
Team Member Dining Discounts - descuentos en restaurantes
- Programa de formación
- Long lasting career options
- 40% of our managers are team member promotions - buena carrera
Team members can also find a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great!
This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
Prior experience as a Server in a full-service, high volume restaurant is preferred.
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Chief Compliance Officer
Expanding fast - Looking for a dedicated, expansion-driven
Chief Compliance Officer
Csenge is a well established wealth management firm, led by a team of experienced advisors and professionals with a unique vision in mind: to take financial planning and investment management to a higher standard of excellence.
As an independent firm, Csenge is dedicated to providing truly objective advice to their clients, and they pride themselves on fostering relationships based on trust, unparalleled service, and integrity. Through our team’s commitment to upholding the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide independent advice tailored to our clients’ needs
Location: 4755 East Bay Drive, Clearwater, FL 33764
As the Chief Compliance Officer, you will oversee all issues associated with operating the business in compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations. You will need to detail oriented, well-organized, able to efficiently multi-task, and have impeccable prioritization skills. You must possess excellent written and verbal skills, are a champion of managing change, and have the necessary skills to evaluate and mitigate risk within an organization. Your intelligence, strategic thinking, superior problem-solving skills, and the understanding the importance of confidentiality will all be challenged.
Specific responsibilities & duties:
- Responsible for firm compliance with all Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulations, including:
- Annual / necessary updates to the firm ADV.
- Ensures all SEC and FINRA registrations are current for the Firm and Advisors; handles any new registrations.
- Notice Filings & U4 requirements.
- Testing of compliance policies & procedures to ensure accuracy & appropriateness
- Creation and implementation of firm-wide practice-based policies.
- Creation and implementation of a firm:
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity plan
- Protocol for email handling
- Compliance Manual
- Keep everything confidential and discloses information to only those who need to know. Does not abuse the position and the positions ability to be exposed to confidential information of any kind.
- Continual review and update of the Firm’s Compliance manual to ensure that compliance policies and procedures are comprehensive, robust, current, and reflect the firm’s business processes and conflicts of interest.
- Maintain all books and records related to compliance procedures and practices. This includes issues such as client files, paperless technology, document retention policies, and document management over the life cycle of a document.
- Maintain a firm compliance calendar that identifies all important dates by which regulatory, client reporting, tax and compliance matters must be completed.
- Ensure that all persons within the firm are trained in compliance-related matters and are competently performing their various functions.
- Provide timely and appropriate reviews of compliance related material and repetitive compliance issues.
- Complete quality control testing to detect deviations of transactions from policies or standards, and that results of such tests are promptly addressed.
- Conduct the Firm’s annual compliance review process and ensures that recommendations from the review are implemented in a timely fashion.
- Act as the primary point person in any internal compliance audit and/or SEC audit.
- Conduct monthly compliance updates with senior management.
- Ensure proxy voting is done in compliance with internal proxy voting policy and procedures.
- Keep up-to-date on regulatory matters (attends seminars, etc.).
- Work with in-house and outside counsel.
- Monitor all personal security transactions for access persons within the organization.
- Monitor continuing education requirements for management.
- Monitor licenses for state insurances and designations.
- Act as liaison between the firm and offices within RIA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the financial services industry with a concentration in compliance.
- Series 7, Series 65, and Series 24 required.
- Detailed knowledge of the intricacies of Investment Advisor Law; and federal securities laws and regulations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency.
Required personality and behavioral characteristics
- Self-motivated and performance-driven.
- Uncompromised ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Proven ability to identify, solve and prevent compliance issues.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and escalate issues to management.
- Collegial and collaborative approach working effectively with others to build strong professional relationships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to think analytically and strategically to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Outstanding organizational skills, including prioritizing and follow-up.
- Ability to handle competing demands and priorities.
Offered salary & other compensations:
Depending on your experience and performance record, we offer a base salary of $90,000 - $125,000 per year plus performance-based bonuses.
Additionally, we offer life and disability (100% covered); medical (partial); 401(k) with match.
Please do not contact the office directly, as we do not accept applications this way. Please use the provided link/application forms.
Building Maintenance Custodian
The goal of this position is to have well-maintained building and grounds that properly convey the quality that is Zaniboni. You must take pride to properly showcase and represent our quality and brand. This is accomplished by performing daily, weekly, monthly, annually cleaning and maintenance upkeep, by taking pride in our buildings and grounds, staying vigilant of repairs and taking action.
- Perform daily, weekly, annual cleaning and sanitation rotation of company buildings and grounds.
- Perform daily, weekly, annual maintenance rotation of company buildings and grounds.
- Properly store, use and maintain company tools and equipment.
- Responsibilities include maintaining the building and grounds neat, clean, free from clutter and safe from hazards.
- Manage inventory of cleaning supplies and other necessities.
- Perform minor repairs such as paint touch ups, minor upgrades.
- Work with the building coordinator on repair and maintenance projects when needed, this will include coordinating and interacting with outside services, such as plumbers, electricians, contractors.
- Required to be flexible on schedule when needed to keep noise and distractions to a minimum during production hours.
- You are required to observe and follow proper safety rules and regulations to reduce and prevent the risk of injury to yourself or others.
- Prior experience in the areas of custodial and janitorial services is preferred but not required if willing and able to perform all cleaning and sanitation duties required of the position.
- Handyman/trade type skills such as carpentry, painting, minor drywall repairs and installations.
- You are required to interact in a professional manner with building owners, managers, vendors, tenants with attention to detail, punctuality and reliability.
- Must work independently and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Embedded Systems Engineer
- You will develop Bluetooth based firmware, test and integrate new functionalities, troubleshoot and patch bugs and will never be bored!
- You enjoy pushing technology forward, feel exited about complex problems and love to be on the edge between R&D and production.
- You are cool about collaborating with others and understand the value of team work.
- You are passionate about Agile practices and enjoy speed, change and flexibility.
- Design / Modify firmware architecture for new products.
- Implement / Edit firmware.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Write firmware documentations, including architecture, design, and risk documents.
- Share firmware project planning and monitor firmware timelines.
- Know your way around C / C++
- Know your way around Git, pull, push, merge, repositories and all that good stuff
- Know your way around editing firmware / OS and testing
- Play with Arduino / Raspberry pi or other dev kits for fun
- Understand in detail modern embedded systems and wireless connectivity stacks
- Are passionate about IOT and look forward to leave your mark on the industry
- Understanding of protocols such as 12C and SPI
- Understanding of Firmware architectural design
- Ability to write unit and integration tests for firmware
- Skillful at accurately estimating firmware task completion
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to juggle multiple projects and prioritize product development tasks
- Bachelors degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years experience as a back-end/ firmware developer
- Have experience with bluetooth low energy development
- Have experience with Linux and other open source stuff
- Knows basics of ARM Cortex and low-power SoC
- Has experience with normal Lab equipment, oscilloscope, signal generator and other stuff
- Have experience as integration engineer
- Have experience on cryptography and has a hacker mindset
- Have experience with the nRF52 family and you are up to date with the Bluetooth SIG initiatives
Hours, Compensation and Benefits:
Lighting Products Engineer
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Get familiar with our products, while learning and understanding the lighting, electrical standards and technology.
- Work in close collaboration with production, manufacturing, technical lab and other engineers for the design of products for optimal quality and manufacturability.
- Test and validate the performance of the product design with prototypes, simulations, calculations, etc.
- Produce component, welding and assembly drawings.
- Create simple and easy to read work instructions for production.
- Work with technical support to resolve and troubleshoot product issues. Documenting and implementing solutions.
- Train production personnel as needed for manufacturing and assembly.
- Provide technical documentation, such as installation instructions and wiring diagrams for use internally and externally by the end-user/installer.
- Design aesthetically pleasing 3D model concepts for new products or product improvements.
- Manage new product safety certifications as well as maintaining current listings through Intertek.
- Your job will be evaluated based on the quality of well certified products with all relevant documentation.
Required experience & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher is required (or equivalent).
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D software drafting knowledge, proficient in SolidWorks.
- Experience with the National Electrical Code (NEC). Knowledge of product safety compliance regulations (ETL and/or UL).
- Experience with thermal analysis is a plus. Must be able to consider thermal management on product designs.
- LED lighting experience is a plus,, knowledge of fundamental electronic circuits.
- Experience designing parts for die-cast, injection molding, extrusion and CNC machining.
- Excellent written and oral communication - will have to be clear and precise in documentation and instructions.
- Must be able to work with tools, mechanically inclined in order to assemble prototypes and products.
- Able to work in a team-based environment, collaborate with Engineers, Production, Sales and Support personnel.
Hours, compensation and benefits:
Mobile Applications Developer
You will developing mobile applications to interact with Bluetooth devices, develop, test and integrate new functionalities, troubleshoot, patch bugs and never be bored! Do you enjoy pushing the technology forward, feel exited about complex problems and love to be on the edge between R&D and production? Do you like collaborating with others and understand the value of team work? Are you passionate about Agile practices and enjoy speed, change and flexibility? If you answered "yes" to these questions, then you might be the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement sound architectural design principles and develop secure and scalable code structures.
- Create detailed documentation with architecture, UI design flows and technical specifications.
- Facilitate application testing and closely monitor the performance for optimization.
- Create technical requirements and work with the engineering team to develop, test and launch high-quality products on time.
- Identify, troubleshoot and create solutions to meet business requirements, resolve user incident reports and enhance system performance.
- Execute software demonstrations and provide new and innovative ideas for additional research and development projects.
We expect you to have:
- Proficient in Swift / Xcode.
- Proficient in GI, pull, push, merge and repositories.
- Must be able to find your way around around editing existing code and add new functionalities and testing.
- Must be passionate about IOT and look forward to leave your mark on the industry
- Must be familiar with Cloud applications development.
- Must have an eye for elegant, minimalistic and intuitive design.
- Like to play with Arduino / Raspberry pi or other dev kits for fun
- Have good general understanding and experience with embedded systems and wireless connectivity stacks
- Have 3+ years experience as a mobile applications development experience
- Have experience with bluetooth low energy development
- Know your way around cryptography, public / private keys and encryption.
- Experience with Bluetooth Mesh
- Know what provisioning and commissioning are for Bluetooth
- Experience with cryptography and have a hacker mindset
- Experience with nRF52 family and up-to-date with the Bluetooth SIG initiatives
We are a Florida Drug Free Workplace. The company requires all employees to complete a pre-employment 10 panel drug screen; employment status will be dependent on ability to pass this screening and partake on a quarterly random screen.
Hours, Compensation and Benefits:
Full-time, in-house salaried position, you will be expected to work to complete and meet expected deliverables and deadlines.
Salary for this position begins at $60,000 annual compensation, negotiable based on experience.
After a successful 90-day performance review and probationary period, employees become eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off that increase with longevity.
Production Team Member - Powder Coatings
The Production Team Member performs all operations required to check, assemble, mix, blend and grind ingredients to create an accurate batch of product to meet customer’s specifications. This includes clean up and storage of equipment as well as work with the Quality Control Lab.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Accurately follow batch ticket instructions to make specific product.
Assemble accurate measurements of ingredients through use of scales and gather other equipment and ingredients as needed to make specific batch.
Complete proper documentation (such as batch tickets) correctly and accurately. Enter data into log.
Clean up and properly store equipment used. Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures.
Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
As part of the housekeeping procedures, the employee may be involved with the disposal of hazardous waste.
Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
High school diploma and/or GED.
Experience of three to twelve months of related manufacturing experience including the ability to use various types of related equipment such as extruders and mills.
Willing to work in a team environment and contribute to group goals
Forklift certification strongly preferred and the ability to use a pallet jack.
Computer experience strongly preferred
Excellent communication skills
Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
Basic math skills and the ability to convert various measurements required.
The ability to use the following tools preferred: hand tools, extruder, mill, calculator, and forklift
Ability to lift 65 lbs. on a regular basis
manufacturing, production, extruder, mill, forklift
BI Senior Developer
Description: The BI Senior Developer will be involved in the design and development of the corporate data warehouse and the processes required to load the relational repository (SSIS and T-SQL), load the analysis services database (SSIS and SSAS) as well as reporting from it (SSRS and MDX).
Must have Skills:
- MS SQL Server stack.
- SQL Server 2008 R2 experience.
- T-SQL programming.
- SQL Server 2012/2014.
Retail Banking: Financial Relationship Consultant (Banker) - Indian Harbour Branch / Brevard Count, FL
Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in beginning a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility. This role was previously known as a Financial Services Specialist.
At Regions, our mission is to make life better for our customers and communities and we are looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. Financial Relationship Consultants are responsible for meeting with customers and prospects both in person and on the phone to determine their banking and financial solutions goals and needs, and meet those needs by proactively offering appropriate products, services, and guidance to achieve their financial goals.
The successful candidate should be individually driven and competitive, as well as motivated to work as a team to achieve a common goal. This requires a candidate who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
Achieves branch targets and goals by identifying customer needs and providing appropriate guidance and perspective about Regions solutions
Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls using generated customer and prospect lead lists and prior customer conversations
Educates and advises customers on Regions Consumer and Business products and services, including all loan and deposit types
Provides a consistent optimal customer experience, including handling customer's transactional needs. This may include sharing responsibility for greeting customers and processing basic transactions to ensure customers bank when, where, and how they want
Ownership and resolution of customer issues
Refers customers to an internal team of experts when complex financial goals and needs are recognized
Ensures safe and sound banking practices including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime under the non-exempt FLSA classification for hours worked in excess of 40 per week.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the national Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years previous banking and/or lending experience
- 1-2 years experience handling cash in a bank environment
- 1-2 years prior relationship based client consultation
Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
Strong communication and customer focus
Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
Location:Indian Harbour, Florida
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!