Clemson Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Experienced Flatbed Truck Driver
NEW! $14,000 Sign-on Bonus to experienced flatbed company drivers.
The company driver sign-on bonus is a combination of a $10,000 quick pay out with a $4,000 stock grant. Our goal is to reward you now while investing in your future.
This offer is only good through December 31 of 2017.
Flatbed truck driving jobs at Boyd Bros. Our purpose: your success
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Boyd Bros.-Take Advantage of Our New 4 CPM Pay Increase!
Truck driver checking wheels on a flatbed trailer
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home.
And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
CDL-A Experienced Flatbed Drivers – OTR
Average 60 CPM & earn top pay with 2 years’ experience (PLUS 2 CPM Merry Miles Bonus)
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first.
We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
NEW! Industry Leading Pay Package!
4 CPM pay increase (Average 60 CPM)
$900 weekly minimum guarantee
$4,000 stock grant for company drivers
2 CPM Merry Miles Christmas Bonus
Monthly Performance Bonus
- Independent Contractors and LP Contractors are not eligible for minimum weekly guarantee.
Boyd offers drivers:
Home weekly- 95% of drivers are home each weekend!
Quality flatbed freight – 30% drop & hook freight
Stop-off pay, detention & per-diem pay
Late model equipment
No slip seating & you can take your truck home
Ask about our 5-star bonus program where you can bring home a bonus each month
Class A CDL Truck Driver - Owner Operator
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
Property Maintenanace Technician (Cv)
Get To Know Us:
Join Westminster Company, one of the best management companies in affordable housing. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Westminster Company currently manages a total of 62 properties which are located in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every position is valuable and every person is special. We're always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We're seeking a Maintenance Technician with a Whatever It Takes approach to join our team! In this full time role, you'll be responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet both the company standards and applicable laws. As the maintenance technician, you'll join our team and provide expert knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliances.
What we'll expect from you:
•Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed to partner with office staff to provide exceptional service and follow-up to our residents on any maintenance issues that may arise.
•Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
• HVAC certification required.
•Valid drivers' license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
•High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-3 year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employee referral payment program
Educational Enhancement Program
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
Medical/Dependent Flexible Spending Account
AFLAC supplemental policies
Long and short term disability
Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan with Employer match
Discount on Verizon wireless products/phone plans
11 Paid Holidays
Sales & Marketing Director
TITLE: Sales and Marketing Director
REPORTS TO: General Manager
I. SUMMARY STATEMENT
The Sales and Marketing Director is responsible for directing the sales and marketing efforts of the hotel in order to maximize revenue.
May have direct reports
III. PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Time Account Management and New Business Development- Responsible for overseeing the retention and acquisition of accounts by growing existing accounts and generating new business to a level that meets or exceeds sales forecasts.- Executes all aspects of the sales and marketing plans to surpass revenue goals. This includes making outside sales calls and cold calls while maintaining relationships with current accounts.- Builds and maintains relationships with key clients. Creates and solicits new business through innovative means.
60% (Essential) Responsibilities - Oversees the activities of staff members in order to ensure adherence to hotel policies and procedures.- Responsible for coaching and evaluating the sales and marketing teams’ sales techniques in order to help achieve revenue targets.
20% Guest Service- Offer guests assistance whenever possible.- Responsible for resolving escalated customer relations issues.- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services.- Must appropriately address guest requests to ensure customers are satisfied with the hotel’s services and accommodations.- Responsible for positively representing and promoting the property.- Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
10% Financial and Marketing Business Analysis - Prepares the yearly and quarterly Sales and Marketing budgets as well as the annual marketing plan.- Responsible for revenue forecasting.- Develops business plans as needed.- Oversees advertising and marketing campaigns for the hotel.- Works with General Manager to analyze sales and marketing reports.
10% Other Duties as Assigned - Fills in for vacant shifts as needed.- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as needed.
SKILLS, EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience required.
- 5+ years of hotel sales experience required.
- Prior hotels sales management or Director of Sales/Sales Manager experience highly preferred.
- Prior experience using Windows-based software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook highly preferred. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong selling and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- May be required to travel.
- Use of personal vehicle may be required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
Gardener / Residential Landscape Horticulturalist
Gardening and Such is a thriving Columbia, SC based garden restoration business in need of a part to full time Gardener / Residential Landscape Horticulturalist.
- Designing and planting of foundation and other flower beds using perennials, woody shrubs, and small trees appropriate for the southern garden
- Hand pruning of woody shrubs and small trees
- Clearing of overgrown beds, transplanting, digging and dividing, and identifying and treating plant pathologies (organically if possible)
- Interest in and knowledge of native plants and their use in the residential landscape
- Knowledge of and encouragement of native pollinators
- Meeting with and developing ongoing relationships with clients, and collaborating with them in defining the scope of projects and prioritizing various stages of completing those projects
- Overseeing other employees on site and directing their work
- Degree in horticulture with a residential focus
- Ability to tolerate hot and humid SC summers
- Extensive knowledge of both native and ornamental plants
- Experience with hand pruning southern ornamental plants
- Consistent and reliable work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well with others
One Garden at a Time
Class A Truck Drivers - Excellent Benefits!
Test drive carriers before you decide.
We're a placement service for truck drivers. Working with us, you can road test different carriers and find one that's best for you. Once you and the carrier agree, you can then transfer to become their direct employee.
Let us place you in a full-time, part-time, or lease-to-hire driving job today.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES
Most locations have NO OTR
Bonuses for safety, performance, and referrals
Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
DRIVER QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
CDL Class A
23+ years of age
1 year verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Atlanta Drivers > 18 months verifiable CDL truck driving experience
Current DOT Medical Card
No combination of more than 3 moving violations / accidents within the past 3 years
No DUI, DWI if the conviction date was within the past 7 years
Positive customer service attitude
Must agree to a full background check
Let INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES place you in YOUR driving career today! Drive4Innovative.com
INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES HAS BEEN THE PREMIER CDL DRIVER STAFFING COMPANY ACROSS SIX SOUTHEAST MARKETS SINCE 1995
Where can you go to "road-test" a potential employer and feel more confident your new job and work environment will be all you expected? INNOVATIVE DRIVER SERVICES! Our commitment to safety and building solid working relationships with both drivers and customers has allowed us to earn an unmatched reputation in the industry. Immediate employment opportunities are available for lease-to-hire, full time or part time opportunities.
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Clemson,Sc)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Exciting Outside Sales Opportunity
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Seeking "Restaurant Managers" to join our team!
- Increase Sales and Traffic through providing an awesome guest experience
- Train and manage all personnel to be guest focused
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service
- Previous experience in Scratch Kitchen Concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Medical Insurance
- 40k to 45k yearly with the chance for advancement
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about Goodwin Recruiting on our website - http://www.goodwinrecruiting.com
New Home Sales Associate
Build a career in new home sales. American Eagle Builders, an exclusive Arthur Rutenberg Homes franchise, and a leader in custom homes wants to train a qualified candidate as the support member of our new home sales team.
Arthur Rutenberg Homes has long been recognized for innovation in home designs, merchandising, operating systems, and working with the very finest talent in the industry. This is an opportunity to work with the very best from a beautiful furnished model in a high profile community.
Experience in real estate sales, or in an office of a construction company preferred. But, talent, sales aptitude, energy, and track record of success in past positions will be considered above specific experience. The position requires a passionate and effective individual who can multi-task, works well with people and is current with technology and processes.
Great customer service skills
Energetic, organized and very detail oriented.
Exceptional computing skills and be able to learn new software.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Knowledge of residential building practices or residential real estate a plus.
Flexible work schedule with ability to work weekends, with two alternate, consecutive, days off.
Compensation is based on sales team commissions with monthly draw. Range should be between $50,000 to $75,000.
Drug Free Workplace
EOE (or Equal Opportunity Employer)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!