Clergy Member Job Description Sample
Chaplain - Ordained Clergy
Great Pay! - Cashier - Maintenance Team Member - Deli Team Member
Great Pay! - Cashier
Maintenance Team Member
Deli Team Member Click Here to Apply Online Job Description Store Number:699 Drive your Future! Pilot Flying J is committed to making life better for Professional drivers. Pilot Flying J has over 650 retail locations and is the largest operator of travel centers and travel plazas in North America. With over 350 restaurants, we are one of the largest restaurant franchisees in America. We serve our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you are customer-service driven and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, then we've got the opportunity you've been looking for. About The Job: Retail cashiers are responsible for providing customers with fast and friendly service at the sales counter. Other responsibilities include managing shelves and inventory, operating the cash registers, and maintaining the overall appearance and cleanliness in the store. We are looking for motivated individuals with great customer focus to maintain the store's energy and help us fulfill our mission of providing each customer with excellent customer service. What Are We Looking For? Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers. You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
Ability to run accurate gas and diesel transactions
Ability to use calculator, computer, telephone, and other equipment as needed
Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Flexible Schedule- 401(k) - Weekly Pay- Flexible spending account
Medical/Dental/Vision- Tuition reimbursement
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment! Click theAPPLY NOWbutton, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply! 10480 Baltimore Millersport OH 43046
Team Member - Need More Money? Become An Independent Sale Rep.
Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions.
As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start. When you join the Avon team, you're part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Restaurant Team Member
D'Angelo is currently hiring Team Members to join our team in Woburn, MA! Within this category, you can be hired as a:
Cashier, Server or Cook.As a Cashier: You have the responsibility of making each guest know they matter to us by greeting them energetically and with sincere hospitality upon arrival. Handling credit cards, rewards cards and cash takes focus and precision which is why each cashier is trained thoroughly prior to being independent.As a Server:
Youre responsible for making sure that all food goes to each guest exactly the way they ordered it, to our high standards and always ensure hot foods are hot and cold foods are cold.As a Cook: Great cooks ensure that each order is made exactly the way the guest has requested and nothing is served that does not meet our high standards.If youre looking for a great place to start your career, were prepared to teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job! Click the APPLY button to get started today
Oyster Bar Team Member
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Demonstrate a love for food and passion for people while creating an excellent customer experience by maintaining a friendly, safe and clean environment. Promote and deliver a shopping experience focused on providing customers with efficient service through hands-on knowledge of oysters and other seafood. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
* Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant working and shopping environment.
* Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
* Greet customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by escorting them to products, loading/unloading heavy items and helping them to retrieve out of reach items.
* Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
* Operate equipment (e.g., box cutter, knives, slicers, wrappers, scales, processor, compactor, highboy cart, tongs, steamer, food processor, cleaning utensils, and shrink wrapper) according to company guidelines.
* Assist in the oyster bar's daily operations, including shucking oysters, engaging with customers by explaining oyster varieties and meal options, serving oysters to customers and presenting oyster and seafood dishes.
* Assist customers with questions and product selection; complete customer orders in a timely manner.
* Plan work duties appropriately during the scheduled shift to accomplish all assigned tasks.
* Maintain high cleanliness standards; clean as you go, inclusive of washing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping.
* Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines; comply with and reinforce all food safety and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs; report all issues and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
* Assist general team members as needed.
* Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequent turning, standing in one location, reaching, stooping/bending, kneeling, walking, lifting/carrying objects 40 to 80 lbs., and pushing/pulling up objects 70 to 650 lbs., and exposure to outside temperatures. Occasional standing or walking on uneven ground, squatting, kneeling, pushing/pulling objects 650 to 1000 lbs.
* Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Basic food preparation experience
* Effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
* Sound judgement/decision making skills
* Basic math skills (counting, addition, and subtraction)
* Willingness to take initiative
Desired Previous Job Experience:
* Experience working with seafood
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Mariano's: At Mariano's, our values are rooted in the Midwest -we work hard and we believe in the team members that make what we do possible each day. It's these values that allow us to continue to grow and provide our customers with the best value and service as we have for over 140 years. Here, you'll find opportunities to advance your career, fulfill a leadership role and be a member of team that is dedicated to supporting our stores and creating a shopping experience that customers love.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering - a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service - in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: IL || Westmont || 150 W. 63rd St. || 60559 || Mariano's || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Manufacturing Team Member - Arcadia, WI
IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES, GREAT BENEFITS,
Multiple shifts available for manufacturing laborers!
When you join our talented employee family at a location near you, you will earn a steady income that rewards your hard work within our fast-paced environment. You will also enjoy the growth opportunities, stability, and generous benefits you would expect from the world s largest (and expanding!) furniture manufacturer.
Ashley Furniture is proud to be honored as one ofAmerica s Best Large Employers 2017 by Forbes.
The team at Ashley Furniture is excited to announce that our organization has earned a place on the Forbes 2017 list of America s Best Large Employers, which is based on employee feedback.
Multiple shifts available for manufacturing laborers!
We now offer flex shifts exclusively for our distribution center laborers:
Work your choice of three 12-hour shifts per week, any day or shift you decide!
The skilled professionals we select will manufacture furniture using hand tools, adhesives, jigs, fabrics, and other components; set up and use jigs to assemble component parts, inspect parts for defects, and make repairs; and inform personnel of non-conforming parts.
- Basic math and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to measure using English and metric scales.
- Ability to learn basic computer systems and operate an inventory-scanning device.
- Knowledge of a scanning system.
- Ability to obtain valid, company-issued vehicle licenses.
- Ability to push/pull/transport goods weighing up to 100 pounds, and manipulate loads weighing up to 250 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk 100% of the time, as well as see/hear/speak/grasp/climb.
In addition to stable employments and weekly paychecks, our teams enjoy great benefits, including tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, dental & medical coverage, paid vacation & holidays, 401k, and family-appreciation day.
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Ashley offers a drug-free workplace. Applicants must pass pre-employment and random drug screens.
Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, fork lift, lawn, manage, management, manufacture, plant, plant management, watering
Janitorial Crew Member
Job Title: Janitorial Crew Member
PT & FT 1st and 2nd shifts
Responsible, motivated, detail-oriented people needed to work in a team environment performing janitorial/housekeeping services for a retail department store. Duties include basic cleaning, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dust mopping, cleaning restrooms, trash removal, scrubbing/buffing floors, etc. Must be able to operate a buffer or other types of machinery. A positive "can do" attitude is essential. Prior cleaning experience is a plus. Complete training program provided.
Member Customer Service Representative
Job ID 53201
Category: Customer Service
Location: Latham, NY
Experience: Not Specified
Education: See Requirements
About Beacon Health Options:
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, come join our growing team! We are currently seeking a dynamic Customer Service Representative for our call center in Latham, NY! Learn more about our company and the opportunity below...
Beacon Health Options is a health improvement company that serves 50 million individuals across all 50 states and the United Kingdom. We manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our behavioral health care system faces today, including mental well-being, addiction, recovery, employee assistance, and wellness. Partnering with a network of providers nationwide, we help individuals live their lives to the fullest potential - our mission!
Why Work for Beacon?
Other than the opportunity to work for a national leader in behavioral health management, employees of Beacon Health Options also receive....
Competitive wages and affordable benefits that start on the first day of employment.
Paid on-the-job training included!
Promotional and advancement opportunities to launch your long-term career.
Work from home opportunities and flexible shift schedules.
The ability to make a difference to our millions of customers each and every day.
Casual dress code, a great work culture, and so much more!
About the Position:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is vital to what we do here at Beacon. As a CSR, you will be responsible for answering and responding to a high volume of critical telephone inquiries from our members and/or medical providers. You'll take complete responsibility for every interaction with our providers by providing outstanding customer service, with the goal of helping our team build customer loyalty and improve customer retention.
What You'll Be Doing:
Answering a high volume of critical phone calls from our members and/or medical providers - providing timely, accurate, and courteous responses.
Communicating important benefit, eligibility, and claim information to our clients.
Navigating through multiple complex systems/screens while being on the phone.
Documenting all critical information in the appropriate screen/system.
Resolving difficult and aging inquiries by working with other internal departments and escalating to management when necessary.
Managing inventory in a timely and accurate manner to achieve/maintain customer satisfaction and adhere to CSR production, quality, and performance expectations.
Keeping up-to-date on all system, contractual, compliance standard and policy changes.
Complying with all HIPAA Compliance regulations.
Completing additional projects and other research/learning tasks as assigned.
What You'll Need -
Education: High school/GED diploma.
Associate Degree or equivalent related experience preferred.
Relevant Work Experience: 1 year experience in customer service or health insurance.
Bonus Points! -
Previous experience in an ACD call center environment.
Ability to learn and navigate multiple software programs/systems.
Ability to work independently in a fast changing environment.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!
Click below on"Apply for this Position"to create a profile and apply for the position!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
Member Services Assistant Concierge, Game Creek Club - Winter Seasonal
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Restaurant Assistant Concierge will be responsible for providing ma tre d and member concierge services at the Game Creek Club Restaurant. Primary duties will include but are not limited to providing and accommodating member requests, taking lunch reservations for the Game Creek Club, answering the Club line, sales of game creek logo wear, and assist club & restaurant staff. The Restaurant Lead will work closely with the Club Director, Member Services Manager, Office Manager, Restaurant Manager, Executive Chef, Restaurant Host, and serving staff in providing the best possible guest experience for all Game Creek Club members, family, and friends. The Restaurant Lead will coordinate with the Office Manager taking inventory of retail, signing members up for events and selling retail. This position will maintain a high degree of sophistication and professionalism throughout all Club operations.
Member Lunch reservations
Working closely with restaurant staff to ensure smooth lunch time operations and superior service to members
Keeping the look and feel of club space up to brand standards during lunch
Answering phones and coordinating with club staff/members
Promotion of member activities and member sign-ups
Providing a premier guest experience
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail a place that s Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 145101
Associated topics: bellstand attendant, desk, front desk, gallery, guest, host, hostess, madison, service representative, vip
Restaurant Team Member - Fast Food
Restaurant Service and Kitchen Team - Camp Pendleton & San Diego Naval Bases
- Performs routine food service activities according to established operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of menu and responds to guest inquiries and concerns in a courteous manner.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and fellow associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share with others.
- Greet and serve customers with quality food and service.
- Assist in ensuring a clean, safe and well-organized restaurant.
- Follow food and restaurant safety standards and guidelines.
- Attention to detail in food/service quality and cleanliness
- Ensure a constant and adequate supply of ingredients are prepared according to company specifications and local health regulations.
We offer all Full-Time Associates:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- Free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
- Some high school
- 0-1 year related experience
- Applies basic knowledge of steam table operations and serving protocols
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
ELPX is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!