Clerk Television Production Job Description Sample
Part Time Television Production Assistant - Mornings
KVRR-TV, FOX TV station, is looking for a production assistant to work during our live newscasts in the morning. No experience needed. Successful candidate will run teleprompter or audio system. Great job to break into television business and get experience. Must be available to work morning shifts between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m. EOE. Contact James Crawford at 701-277-1515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adjunct Faculty In Television Production
Full-time Faculty Positions Full-time faculty positions will be posted on a per-opening basis. Postings are organized by college/school and department.
Applicants will be evaluated at the college/school level for the position which they are submitting an application. Unless noted by a close date, positions will remain open until they are filled. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
Part-time Faculty Opportunities DePaul University invites expressions of interest for a pool of qualified Part Time Faculty to teach courses in a variety of disciplines across all 10 colleges and schools. Individuals may enter expressions of interest by submitting their credentials to any posting for which they are qualified to teach. Postings are organized by college/school and department.
Screening of individuals in the pool is ongoing, depending on curricular need and funding. Individuals will be contacted by the department if they reach the finalist stage for teaching a particular course or set of courses. The pool will remain in place until the closing date specified in the posting details; those interested in remaining in the pool beyond that time must resubmit.
All individuals in the pool will be notified by email when the posting is closed. EEO/AA STATEMENT DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
A copy of DePaul University's Safety and Security Information Report and Fire Safety Report is available upon request. The report includes statistics about crimes that occurred on campus and public property immediately adjacent to campus. The report includes institutional policies concerning campus security, sexual assault and other matters.
It also includes fire statistics, fire safety practices and standards of the institution. A copy of this report can be obtained by contacting the Crime Prevention Office at 773-325-7775 or by visiting the DePaul Public Safety website at http://publicsafety.depaul.edu. Below you will find the details for the posting including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening or submitting your interest in teaching.
To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button. If you would like to bookmark this posting for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this posting for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
Bookmark this Posting | Print Preview | Apply for this Job/Submit Expression of Interest Please see Special Instructions for more details. This posting applies to•Entertainment Television Production•Entertainment Television Directing•Entertainment Television Editing•Web series production SDL2017
Production Operator / Mailroom Clerk
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience with Fed-Ex, USPS, UPS or other carrier helpful
- Previous mailroom experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30-75 pounds
- Detail oriented. Ability to stand and walk for lengths of time.
- Basic computer knowledge, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Production / Inventory Clerk
· Record PRODUCTION Transactions in System
o Create & Print manufacturing work orders in system.
o Report Production and Downtime.
o Report Component Material used / Consumption
o Report component Scrap during production.
o Gather employee labor cards and enter into system.
· Receive inventory materials
o Receives material against either a PO.
o Receive material in system from Outside Processor.
o Notify management of discrepancies between physical receipts and receiving paperwork.
o Sign off on receiving paperwork.
· Perform month end physical inventories
o At the end of each month, the Inventory Clerk conducts an independent count of all material onsite and matches against system count.
o The Clerk puts together a spreadsheet showing the differences and emails to management with an explanation for discrepancies.
-ERP System experience a plus.
*Pay to be determined by background and experience.
We are looking for a Star Player to be part of our winning team. The Production Clerk is responsible for ensuring that work orders are completed accurately and shipped to correct locations/clients accurately and efficiently.
Tasks and responsibilities
Match work order to copy flow printouts
Review printout for quality
Fix/redo poor quality pages
Assist with copying when necessary
Assemble completed packages
Print and review labels for billing and delivery
Status orders completed for delivery
Deliver packages to mail room for delivery to locations
Scan incoming records from field or mail
Prep records for scanning
Hand paginate(bate stamp) orders which need pagination
Sort the incoming mail and distribute to each department as necessary
Status the receipt of records in Oracle
Create and print simulated work orders to process records accordingly
Compile a daily list of the records which come in via fax or mail
Prepare and mail records to out of state clients via USPS or FEDEX
Inform office manager of supply needs
Other duties as assigned
Read, write, and speak English
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to work with numbers
Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
Manual dexterity/ability to turn pages quickly and efficiently
Quality of output
Efficiency of procedures
The Production Clerk is responsible for data input and counting materials to ensure inventory is correct. The position will assist in printing product specifications and daily schedules. The overall responsibility of this role is to assist production in accurate data input.
- Responsible for cycle counts and inventory tracking for all production areas
- Print schedules, rack tickets, and product specifications and hand-out to required individuals
- Input daily department metrics into excel such as hour by hour information, formulation weights etc. and generate reports
- Enter downtime information into Megamation system
- Enter work orders into Megamation system to notify maintenance of equipment that needs to be fixed
- Assist Process Engineer with projects as needed
- Update product specification sheets when required
- Maintain and analyze daily/weekly/monthly production reports in Excel
- High School Diploma Required; Associates Degree Preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work independently and have strong communication skills
- 1-2 years in a similar role; Manufacturing experience Preferred
- Willingness to take on new duties and assignments as the position evolves
- Team-player who enjoys helping out wherever needed
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Warehouse - Production Clerk
We are recruiting Productions workers to join our team!
The position will focus on safe and efficient movement of food products, raw and cooked.
- Multiple Shifts and Positions open.
- Please apply in-person Monday- Friday, 9 am- 12 pm, at 21221 S Western Ave, Suite 110, Torrance, CA 90501, ask for
- Prepare products and materials for shipment
- Load, unload, and stage products and materials
- Track and record units of materials handled
- Sanitize and clean production area as needed
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Experience in general labor, Food manufacturing and processing
- Able to push, pull and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Feel free to email for further information
Each year, we place thousands of professionals in contract and direct hire roles with the nations top employers. Our recruiters have years of experience in professional, industrial and technical environments; thus, we have the contacts, experience and resources to make great career matches.
System One helps local firms address resource issues, peak periods and ongoing operations. With every engagement, we aim to provide straightforward feedback and market insights for both job seekers and hiring managers.
Come be a part of the System One Torrance family and register with us today to be considered for open and future positions!
Production Reporting Clerk - Whs- Nights
- Prepare and attach pallet tags to all full and partial pallets of all finished goods (Liquids and Powders)........ 70%
- Enter correct production code information into computer to generate pallet tags
- Print bar code tags
- Attach bar code tags to pallet
- Scan bar code
- Log information on Production Reporting Form for Individual Products
- Review production schedules, ensure proper pallet pattern, coordinate changeovers with leads, supervisors, and warehouse personnel
- Print production activity reports and reconcile with production supervisors
- Assist in the operation of the stretch wrapper
- Operate control panel when wrapper malfunctions
- Load stretch wrapper with plastic wrap
- Clean work area around production reporting area
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be at the workstation at the beginning of the shift.
- Must continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job.
- Maintain an awareness of and use Good Manufacturing Practices.
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to pass a Production Reporting Clerk test with 80% accuracy.
- Must have knowledge of or ability to learn finished good part numbers, product descriptions, pallet patterns, palletizing requirements, and packaging components.
- Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner which enables the employee to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task with a high level of accuracy.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
Production Control Clerk II - 59203883 - AG
Inventory & PurchasingLast Updated: 10/18/2017Apply Now!
• Performs shop order release and closure in ERP and reconciliation of parts. • Kits and delivers materials and parts across the campus. • Supports multiple programs and ensures timely delivery of parts and materials. • Supports planning and Master Scheduler by updating status of work in progress. • Manage Production Inventory Location Kanban • Performs Periodic Cycle Counts
• 1-3 years recent production control planning experience within an aerospace manufacturing environment preferred. • Knowledge of manufacturing, inventory, production, procurement and quality basics • Perform physical requirements of the position: using pallet jack or other equipment move parts weighing up to 45/50 lbs., as required. • Demonstrates understanding and can apply continuous improvement terminology/tools:
PES, LEAN, Six Sigma principles/DFSS/Lean design principles, Value Stream, and Kaizen. • HS Diploma or equivalent required
• Proficiency with ERP/MRP Systems (Costpoint a plus) • Experience with scheduling software (Dynafact a plus) • Experience with Manufacturing Execution System (Solumina experience a plus) • MS Office experience preferred Skills and
• Knowledgeable in planning, input/output control, product structures, bill of materials, routings, demand management, stockroom, purchasing and actual accounting systems • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills • Self-directed, proactive For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com. Please reference job # 59203883AG Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Job Description This is your opportunity to continue your career as a Production Control Professional in the metal manufacturing industry. This is a full time position in a fast paced environment.
Initial assignments being data entry but will be expected to perform other duties, such as shipping and receiving. Other duties include: Pulling orders and routing to appropriate department Helping with the receiving and stocking of raw materials and supplies Routine filing, both alphabetically as well as numerically, Responsible for reconciliation of warehouse discrepancies and reporting details to schedulers dentify process improvement strategies to ensure inventory integrity Prepares and ships orders based on appropriate specifications Enters data, tracks, gathers information and generates standard reports Apply now for immediate consideration! Phone: 814-838-1146 x202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text: 814-494-7246
Requirements Qualified candidates should have computer knowledge including Microsoft Office. Production control experience is necessary.
Highlights Competitive compensation program and benefits package including: medical insurance, paid holidays and vacations, life insurance, 401(k) with match, flexible spending accounts, quarterly bonuses and more.
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!