Cleveland Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Regional Flatbed Company Truck Driver
Regional Flatbed CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs at Fraley & Schilling offer more challenge and more rewards!
How do we show our professional CDL-A flatbed truck drivers how much they matter to us? With great guaranteed pay, a driver-focused friendly culture and a variety of career choices!
Fraley & Schilling has regional CDL-A flatbed truck driver runs open now that offer outstanding weekend home time, guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support. Why do we offer so much? Because every driver matters to us and we want to be the last place you ever drive.
Here are a few stats you might like:
95% of our flatbed truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
CDL-A Flatbed Truck Drivers earn guaranteed pay to make sure your paycheck is solid!
50 cents per mile guaranteed
Bonuses for loading and unloading freight
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re driving for a F&S regional flatbed fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
If these advantages haven’t helped you decide, check out our constantly improving benefits package:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Why wait? You are a flatbed truck driver - let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
Flexible work schedules.
Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program – keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly.
Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria – paid quarterly
Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
Excellent starting pay
Safety bonus program
Unlimited driver referral program
Retention and referral bonuses
Regular scheduled home time
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Generous paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
State-of-the-art dispatch technology
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
CDL-A Lease Purchase Truck Driving Jobs with U.S. Xpress
We are the third largest privately-owned truckload carrier in the country. We have been making strides in our business for decades and have 50,000 freightliners and counting. We have positions of many different types so there is a job here for any driver. We have amazing benefits as well as great pay for our drivers. So, apply to us, U.S. Xpress for a career in greatness.
Still Attending School
Hiring Area: Hiring in 37 states
- Class-A CDL
- 21 years or older
Compensation at U.S. Xpress
Supplemental workers' compensation
Why Choose U.S. Xpress?
Call for more info on our company and how you can become part of the U.S. Xpress family!
- Above is general info so, listing is subject to change.
Regional Company Drivers - Home Weekly
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
About the Route:
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Truck Driver Â Local - 661A4ccb
Cleveland OH CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $17.00 Per Hour Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- Dedicated Run With Good Equipment
- 2 Years Recent CDL A Experience
APPLY NOW or CALL 440-625-0590 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Insurance Sales Professional
Hiring an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for a career with a local small business with the backing and support of a brand people recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
This is not your typical sales job. As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers protect their homes, cars, and retirement incomes, and live a good life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Be a team player to help grow the agency
- Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
- Be organized and efficient
- Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
- Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
- Ensure a positive customer experience
Job Requirements of a Licensed Sales Professional
- Confident self-starter who works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
- Sales experience is a plus
- Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
- Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
- Bilingual candidates welcome
CDL A Owner Operators
OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE FOR
COMPANY DRIVERS|OWNER OPERATORS|STUDENTS
CALL 888-247-5393 OR
Top Industry Pay
Health, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance
401(k) with company match
Flexible Home Time
Hiring for Dry Van, Reefer, & Flatbed!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 21 Years of Age
- NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for most positions!
Patient Financial Services Administrator
- New position to support business needs and growth
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Seeking a seasoned revenue cycle professional in a leadership role (manager or assistant director) with proven track record of achievements with a focus in hospital and physician billing and denials management (aka: billing follow-up), if candidate does not have both, prefer hospital billing expertise and coding knowledge a plus
- Managed remote workforce to include vendors, preferred; Billing Ops will have up to 60 caregivers working at home by year-end with expansion plans in FY18
- Prefer Epic “Resolute” experience, “Resolute” is Epic’s financial platform
- currently on Epic version 2015 (clinical and financials) and plan to implement versions 2016/2017 in April 2018
- Financial platform – Multiple billing platforms and in-process of standardizing to Epic HB (hospital billing) and/or PB (physician billing) expertise;
- 5 of the 10 hospitals have completed conversion, excludes Akron and they have their own Billing team
- Will work in lockstep with 2 Directors on the Billing Services team comprising ~250 + vendor support as well as with other revenue cycle leaders
- Billing Services total budget is ~$20M and Director will actively engage in budget oversight for his/her respective areas
- Span of control: up to 4-6 direct reports and oversight of up to 100 caregivers + vendor management
- Self-starter, independent, forward-thinking, collaborative, and organized healthcare professional
- Strategic and visionary team player with strong leadership and critical-thinking skills
- Seeking a high performer with ability to transform operations and drive process improvement while optimizing and leveraging technology solutions
- Advance computer skills – MIcrosoft PowerPoint, Excel
- Polish, professionalism, w/executive presence
- Emotional Intelligence key to success – will interact with C Suite and physician leaders
- Strong time management and verbal and written communication skills
- Sits on multiple task forces
- Act as consultant – currently FLA/CCF/CCAD/London and acquisitions (i.e. Akron)
- Position will be officed in Independence and visibility and travel to Main Campus and regional hospitals to meet with key business partners
- Accountability is key – change of culture – timelines/deadlines
- Work-life balance is important
- Active HFMA member preferred
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers
Company Driver Benefits:
Drivers average $60,000-$80,000 per year
$3000 Sign-on Bonus
Detention Pay after 2hrs
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
Company Driver Requirements:
2 years CDL A Driving Experience
No major accidents or incidents
No major violations
Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse
Employer Solutions is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse that is licensed or in the immediate process, and qualifies, of obtaining RN licensure in OH to work in Hospital in the specialty area of Med/Surg.This is a 13 week assignment
This is a 8.00 hr - AM Shift position
The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.Minimum Requirements include:1 year of recent experience as a RN specializing in Med/Surg in a(n) Hospital setting.Current RN license within the state of practice.Current certifications (if applicable, per facility requirement)About Centra:Employer Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on talented Nursing professionals.We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:Highly competitive pay rates.401(k) plan.Direct deposit and weekly pay.CEU Reimbursement.A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States.The opportunity to make sure that the career you choose is a good fit before committing to a permanent scenario.100 % coverage of the premiums of a comprehensive health insurance plan.Licensure reimbursement.Housing accommodations or a very competitive tax advantage plan(if you qualify).Flexibility of work schedule, including guaranteed hours(if applicable).Assignment completion bonuses(if applicable).Mileage reimbursement(if applicable).Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!