Cleveland Job Description Sample
Sr. Structural Engineer (1265)
The Sr. Structural Engineer will lead and manage projects within the Commercial and Institutional building industries. As a Senior level Engineer on the team, you will be integral in providing direction to jr level staff, overseeing design work, coordinating with internal and external resources within and across disciplines, and interfacing with clients.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- PE Registration is required.
- You should have 10 or more years of experience in a structural engineering role, in which your work has been focused on building projects
- You should have exposure to a variety of building types and experience utilizing design methods for a variety of building materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- The ability to manage and lead projects is required.
Compliance Manager, Nerc CIP Site Manager
The position is responsible for supporting, implementation and the execution of the NERC CIP Program at the site. In this role, the NERC CIP Site Manager ensures the facility remains in compliance with NERC CIP reliability standards and documents CIP-related activities for evidentiary purposes. The individual in this position will have a cybersecurity technical background and technical working knowledge of plant distributive control systems and protective relay functions. The Site Manager also manages and monitors the implementation of risk-based compliance solutions required to meet all NERC CIP requirements.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as site subject matter expert on NERC CIP program activities.
- Responsible for tracking, executing, and maintaining high-quality compliance evidence for site-specific NERC CIP program activities with the focus on being “audit-ready.”
- Under the direction of the corporate NERC compliance department, provide support to investigate, develop and/or complete self-certifications, data submittals, spot checks, investigations (both internal and external), self-reports and mitigation plans.
- Execute all NERC CIP required activities as defined in the standards that apply to the Cogentrix CIP-Medium and Low BES cyber systems and assets.
- Execute, control, and proactively manage project schedules, including risk identification, risk mitigation, and Change Management as it pertains to NERC CIP program execution activities.
- Perform and track required updates / patches to software, equipment, and documentation.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient site controls and prevent noncompliance with NERC CIP requirements.
- Execute oversight of processes and activities to evaluate NERC Compliance.
- Monitoring of the site NERC CIP compliance program.
- Participate in compliance program audits. Review records and recordkeeping practices of compliance enforcement activities to document findings and observations that will be used to create detailed audit reports communicating the results of audits, including areas of strengths, areas for improvement, and observations to support company-wide consistency.
- Identify, develop, and effectively deliver training.
- Assist in the ongoing development and improvement of NERC CIP compliance monitoring and enforcement program policies, procedures, rules, and other activities.
- Interface with NERC CIP committees, subcommittees, working groups, and industry stakeholder groups as necessary.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Corporate IT Department, Engineering, and NERC compliance on NERC CIP-program related planning and activities.
- Report on project status, risks, and achievement of key milestones.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor or Associate’s Degree is preferred in engineering or information technology or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Experience with NERC CIP / cyber security auditing, compliance, and/or engineering.
- Experience with North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC), Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regulations, PJM and ISO-NE rules.
- Knowledge of NERC CIP Compliance, NERC Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Program, and NERC Rules of Procedure.
- Experience with plant instrumentation, automation, and controls, specifically related to High Voltage systems, is highly desirable.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other information security credentials are desirable.
- auditing, utility, regulatory, compliance, and/or engineering/plant control systems: 5 years (Preferred)
- Exceptional project management skills, including ability to properly plan and prioritize multiple program activities on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Advanced knowledge and application of professional auditing standards and principles.
- Ability to communicate ideas and recommendations orally and in writing.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to efficiently define and execute strategies to perform required program activities.
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Complies with all Corporate policies and procedures.
- Travel requirements of approximately 30%.
- Capable of frequently standing; walking; balancing; sitting; climbing (ladders, stairs, ramps, catwalks, stacks and the like as required); stooping; squatting; crouching; crawling; and kneeling as needed.
- This position may be required occasionally to move or lift equipment that is 50 pounds.
- Must be physically capable of performing demanding work at various heights and in adverse conditions during operations, shutdowns, and in fire/emergency situations.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Accounting Data Analyst
A highly respected and rapidly growing Midwest law firm has engaged SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC to assist in its search for an Accounting Data Analyst. Reporting to the Senior Financial Analyst, this is an exempt salary position located in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Position: The Accounting Data Analyst prepares ad hoc reports for analyzing financial information and assists with developing, interpreting and implementing financial models, reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Generate ad hoc financial reports using SQL, Excel and other software.
- Prepare recurring and special management reports.
- Manipulate data in Excel spreadsheets using Pivot Tables, Power BI and other tools to summarize financial information.
- Assists in the preparation, monitoring and analysis of the firm’s revenue, operating and capital budgets.
- Assists with preparation of law firms benchmark surveys related to financial results, benefits and compensation.
- Assists in maintaining profitability data in BI system and monitors the system for accuracy.
- Assists in preparation of monthly financial reports, practice area reports, payroll and overtime summaries. v Prepares queries using Aderant or Elite tables to generate, summarize and analyze data.
- Assists in reconciliation of general ledger, accounting/payroll systems and timekeeper databases and resolves any discrepancies.
- Assists with other financial analysis projects as assigned.
The Candidate: The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited university or college. Minimum of three years of financial accounting or analysis experience required.
The successful candidate will additionally possess:
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Power BI, SQL, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service attitude.
The Search: As the exclusive recruiter for this position, SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC will conduct an expedited search process per the client’s request. To be considered in the selection process, please submit your resume to email@example.com For additional information regarding the position, please call 912-445-5103
A highly respected and rapidly growing Midwest law firm has engaged SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC to assist in its search for a Conflicts Attorney. Reporting to the Risk Management Counsel, this is an exempt salary position located in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Position: The Conflicts Attorney will assist in the conflict of interest clearance for new business, attorney and staff hires, and acquisitions/mergers of other law firms. This position will coordinate the workflow and personnel activities to ensure optimal efficiency, accuracy and timely output as well as works to continuously improve processes and implement automation with regard to conflicts analysis.
- Conduct conflict checks after obtaining all relevant available information on the parties, including affiliates and related parties and their relationship to the matter and each other.
- Manage the firm-wide conflicts clearance process for new clients/matters and lateral attorneys.
- Consult regularly with General Counsel and Conflicts and Risk Management Counsel as to conflict results and resolutions requiring a higher level of review, problems or issues that may arise, recommendations for improvement in running and clearing conflicts or any needs for further resources.
- Provides waiver and engagement letter exemplars upon request, assists in drafting waivers and engagement letters, reviews waiver and engagement letters received from clients to ensure that required conditions have been met.
- Carry out research projects pertinent to ethical issues and provide best practice recommendations to the General Counsel and Conflicts and Risk Management Counsel.
- Assist with the creation, implementation and updates to various policies and procedures with regard to matter maintenance including closings and lateral arrival/departure process.
- Trains secretarial and administrative staff on how to utilize conflicts/new business intake workflow application. v Keeps current on trends within the topic of conflicts of interest management.
- Participate in other projects and tasks as assigned.
The Candidate: The ideal candidate must possess a J.D. and minimum three to five years experience performing conflicts analysis in a large law firm environment.
The successful candidate will additionally possess:
- A comprehensive knowledge of applicable ethical, legal and risk management rules and requirements governing conflict of interest and conflict resolution process as well as related compliance issues/guidelines applicable to international law firms.
- Excellent computer skills as well as experience with applicable automated conflict check software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze, interpret and explain conflicts reports and to converse informatively with timekeepers regarding conflicts issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently work with all levels of personnel with tact and diplomacy.
The Search: As the exclusive recruiter for this position, SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC will conduct an expedited search process per the client’s request. To be considered in the selection process, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information regarding the position, please call 912-445-510
Sharepoint Migration Engineer
SharePoint Migration Engineer
Location: Cleveland, OH
Employment Type: Full Time
KiZAN Technologies, a Microsoft Gold Partner for twenty years, is always on the lookout for the best and brightest talent. We provide consulting services to solve business needs centered on Microsoft-based technologies, and we have been recognized as Microsoft's partner of the year in the Heartland District for two years running. Our organization was listed as one of Business First's Fast Fifty, showing that KiZAN is one of the fastest growing private companies headquartered in Louisville, KY. Combining world-class products with our commitment to excellence has enabled us to be the local and regional technology solution provider of choice.
We exist to enable everyone to pursue what they love. We succeed by attracting, developing, empowering, and promoting quality people; we embrace kaizen, and evangelize processes; and place high value on continuous learning, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. As a team, we strive to create Raving Fans with our clients, as well as our employees. KiZAN provides a family culture, has received the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Workplace Flexibility multiple years, and encourages a fun environment by providing "just because" events for our family to get together outside of the workplace.
KiZAN Technologies has an immediate need for an exceptional individual to join our Office 365 Enterprise Collaboration Practice.. The Consultant opportunity will be based out of Cleveland, OH and report to the Office 365 Enterprise Collaboration Practice Lead. The Office 365 Enterprise Collaboration Consultant provides expertise in the design, implementation, and support of collaboration workloads of Office 365: SharePoint Online, Teams, Yammer, PowerApps, and Flow.The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, is a true team player with a commitment to success, demonstrates leadership skills, and is able to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Demonstrate technical expertise when designing and implementing solutions leveraging SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams.
Ability and willingness to understand customers' business and the value of technology on the business.
Comfortable in customer-facing roles and initiates communication with client project stakeholders to drive transparency.
Prioritize and maintain commitments and delivery dates for multiple projects and customers simultaneously.
As the client's trusted adviser, provide guidance and recommendations with the best interest of client in mind.
Ensures quality of work by testing and validating his or her own work prior to customer delivery
Ability to travel, overnight up to 25%.
Ability to travel independently to client sites; if by car, a valid driver's license or reliable method of transportation is required.
Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of experience/knowledge
1-3 Years' experience in Office 365
1-3 Years' experience in SharePoint Administration
1+ Years of Microsoft Teams Administration
1+ Years of PowerApps and Flow
1-3 Years of Powershell
SharePoint or file share migration experience
Skills and Abilities:
Administration of all or some of the Office 365 Collaboration Services:
OneDrive for Business
Office 365 Groups
Basic understanding of user identity in Office 365, security and permission management in SharePoint Online, Office 365 Groups, and Teams
Ability to understand and recommend optimal SharePoint site architectures
Familiarity with SharePoint Patterns and Practices framework
Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply to appropriate business situations
Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time deadlines
Ability to listen effectively and seek clarification
Sr. Data Center Delivery Engineer
The Senior Data Center Delivery Engineer supports projects related (but not limited) to data center storage, data protection and virtualization (server/desktop/network). The Sr. Data Center Engineer will be responsible for include designing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting customer specific architectures. The position is Federally focused and the engineer will need to operate within a Department of Defense/Classified environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Provides Professional Services to include design, planning, and configuration to support the delivery of projects focused around various datacenter technologies.
Conduct throughput analysis, problem solving, and infrastructure planning
Installation and configuration of virtual environments using VMware (ESXi and Horizon) and Microsoft Windows (MS Server, Active Directory, SCCM)
Configure networking protocols such as VXLAN on NX-OS within a Cisco Nexus environment
IInstall and configure different compute/storage platforms that includes 3 Tier and Hyperconverged Infrastructure (HCI)
Participate in various client projects intended to continually improve/upgrade network infrastructures
Assist in the management of projects using CDWG's project management methodology
Regularly interface with technical and business staff of customers, including the project sponsor and stakeholders of projects in more complex engagements
Serve as technical point of contact on customer engagements
Manage time and expense to meet or exceed expectations defined in the Statement of Work
Provide high quality content deliverables using the appropriate document templates
Ensure solution is implemented as designed to the customer's satisfaction and approval
Work with Professional Services Managers, OEMs, Project Managers and customers to manage expectations and timelines to ensure expectations and commitments are being met
Educates the customer on solution as appropriate throughout the life of the project or service life
The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
7 years of data center experience
7 years of Federal and/or DoD experience
DoD/OPM Secret Clearance/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI)
CCNA Route/Switch certification
VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) Certification
DoD 8570 level II IAT Certification
Other Required Qualifications
Experience with implementing Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Secure Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) within a Department of Defense environment.
Experience with remediating identified Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) within DoD systems
DoD 8570 level II IAT Certification
Experience with troubleshooting Cisco router, network (virtual/physical), compute and storage configurations
Cisco NX-OS (Nexus) experience
Experience managing large Active Directory environments
Willing to travel (50 - 70%)
Strong organizational skills.
Excellent attention to details.
Abilities to work independently and to manage time effectively.
Effective communication skills with an appreciation for the appropriate ways to interact with managers, coworkers, customers and vendors.
Bachelor degree in business, computer science, a related technical degree or equivalent
CCIE or CCNP Route/Switch certification
VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet clients' needs
Ability to effectively communicate with clients and end users
Join the SAFY Family
Do you have a passion to serve families and youth right where they are?
Does seeing transformation in the lives of family and children motivate you?
We are seeking mission focused professionals to serve as a full time Case Coordinator responsible for the case management functions of a caseload of foster youth and respective foster homes.
As a Case Coordinator you would:
Work independently and create your own schedule based on your caseload and availability of your assigned families. This includes potentially working until 8pm several nights a month, based on the needs of the families.
Provide in-home, direct services to families and children in your caseload. Generally, caseloads consist of 15-18 clients.
Create documentation for all services you provide in our Electronic Record System.
Participate in rotating on-call schedule with the other team members. Generally, we're on call 1 week every 8 weeks.
Develop and maintain consultative and liaison relationships with ODJFS and other members of the youth's treatment team (biological parents, school, etc.)
Collaborate with outside parties including biological families, schools, courts, parents, hospitals, doctors, etc.
Travel within Cuyahoga county including city travel, sometimes in tougher neighborhoods and suburban areas.
Overall hours being worked outside of the office is estimated to be around 70%, which includes traveling to and from visits and time spend at the home conducting a home visit.
Generally, we work standard hours of around 10am – 6pm, however there are times when you may need to work until 8pm or later, occasional weekend work is needed. Flex hours are available.
Expeditor II, Materials Management Cleveland Clinic
What Materials Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Materials Management is responsible for the management of material inventory levels to ensure that raw material components and manufactured products are available when needed to satisfy the plant and customer requirements. Responsibilities include the planning and procurement of material components to minimize obsolescence and overstock situations while achieving maximum customer service levels
Good written communication skills
1-2 years experience
Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
Adheres to all quality guidelines
Works under moderate degree of supervision
Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Help Duties Summary
This position is with the U.S. Department of Labor/Bureau of Labor Statistics, Office of Field Operations, Division of Price Programs. Final location and salary will be determined based on the selection.
This is an interdisciplinary position and may be filled either as an Economist or Statistician (Economics).
There is one vacancy for this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Makes arrangements preparatory to obtaining data from enterprises for which the collection of data is expected to be straight forward and uncomplicated and requires the application of conventional methods. Work requires the application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to a sequence of related collection tasks. Evaluates responses for reasonableness and conformance to survey requirements, referring high impact and/or atypical responses to supervisor for guidance. Makes follow-up contact to respondents providing data to ensure accurate and timely survey results. Prepares end-of-survey reports which provide a synopsis of collection experiences and recommendations for survey improvement. Responds to queries from respondents for BLS information by providing them with the salient publications, assisting in interpretation where appropriate, or referring them to appropriate regional staff. Applies standards practices and techniques to the solicitation of data and reports information in accordance with survey requirements.
50% or less - Travel by any means of government or public transportation may be required.
12 - There is no obligation to provide future promotions to you if you are selected. Promotions are dependent on your ability to perform the duties at a higher level, the need for an employee promoted to the higher level, and supervisory approval.
- Job family (Series)
Help Requirements Conditions of Employment
Subject to ocassional travel.
Requires a valid drivers license.
Requires a probationary period if the requirement has not been met.
Appointment to this position may require a background investigation.
Must be at least 16 years old and a U.S. Citizen.
Applicants must meet all legal and regulatory requirements. Reference the "Required Documents" section for additional requirements.
Economist, GS-0110: A) Degree in economics, that included at least 21 semester hours in economics and 3 semester hours in statistics, accounting or calculus. OR B) A combination of education and experience - courses equivalent to a major in economics, as shown in A above, plus appropriate experience or additional education.
Statistician (Economics), GS-1530: A) Degree that included 15 semester hours in statistics (or in mathematics and statistics, provided at least 6 semester hours were in statistics), and 9 additional semester hours in one or more of the following: physical or biological sciences, medicine, education, or engineering; or in the social sciences including demography, history, economics, social welfare, geography, international relations, social or cultural anthropology, health sociology, political science, public administration, psychology, etc. Credit toward meeting statistical course requirements should be given for courses in which 50 percent of the course content appears to be statistical methods, e.g., courses that included studies in research methods in psychology or economics such as tests and measurements or business cycles, or courses in methods of processing mass statistical data such as tabulating methods or electronic data processing. OR B) A combination of education and experience - courses as shown in A above, plus appropriate experience or additional education. The experience should have included a full range of professional statistical work such as (a) sampling, (b) collecting, computing, and analyzing statistical data, and (c) applying statistical techniques such as measurement of central tendency, dispersion, skewness, sampling error, simple and multiple correlation, analysis of variance, and tests of significance.
In addition to the Basic Requirement:
GS-7: One (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to GS-5.
GS-9: One (1) year of specialized experience equivalent to GS-7.
Specialized experience should include a thorough range of complex economic professional work. Some examples of qualifying specialized experience include:
GS-7: Sampling, collecting, computing, and analyzing statistical data; applying statistical techniques such as measurement of central tendency, dispersion, skewness, sampling error, simple and multiple correlation, analysis of variance, and tests of significance.
GS-9: Individual economic research assignments requiring planning, information assembly, analysis and evaluation, conclusions and report preparation; supervisory or project coordination assignments involving a staff of professional economists, and requiring the evaluation and interpretation of economic information; or teaching assignments in a college or university that included both class instruction in economics subjects and one of the following (1) personal research that produced evidence of results, (2) direction of graduate thesis in economics, or (3) service as a consultant or advisor on technical economics problems.
GS-7: 1 year of graduate-level education or superior academic achievement.
Superior Academic Achievement is based on (1) class standing, (2) grade-point average, or (3) honor society membership.
- Class standing -- Applicants must be in the upper third of the graduating class in the college, university, or major subdivision, such as the College of Liberal Arts or the School of Business Administration, based on completed courses.
- Grade-point average (G.P.A.) -- Applicants must have a grade-point average of: 3.0 or higher out of a possible 4.0 ("B" or better) as recorded on their official transcript, or as computed based on 4 years of education, or as computed based on courses completed during the final 2 years of the curriculum; or 3.5 or higher out of a possible 4.0 ("B+" or better) based on the average of the required courses completed in the major field or the required courses in the major field completed during the final 2 years of the curriculum.
- Election to membership in a national scholastic honor society. A list of acceptable honor societies can be found
GS-9: 2 years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to a master's degree or master's or equivalent graduate degree.
Any applicant falsely claiming an academic degree from an accredited school will be subject to actions ranging from disqualification from federal employment to removal from federal service.
If your education was completed at a foreign college or university, you must show comparability to education received in accredited educational institutions in the United States and comparability to applicable minimum course work requirements for this position. Click Evaluation of Foreign Education for more information.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!