Clinical Psychologist Job Description Sample
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in Sebring, FL that offers its employees top-notch benefits, support for their providers, and top-rated management.
The Company: Our Client is one of the largest, most diversified, Healthcare organizations in the Southeastern United States. They are known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Clinical Psychologist with a compensation range of $90,000+.
- Base Salary + Per Encounter Fee for Service
- Malpractice insurance included
- 120 days PTO + 10 Paid Holidays
- 5 days of CE, $1,500 for CE;
- 2 membership dues (of choice), 2 subscriptions (of choice)
- Benefit package to include Health, Dental, Long Term disability, Life Ins. at 1x annual salary, and other benefits
- License to practice Psychology in the state of Florida
- Degree in Psychology (Ph.D./Psy.D.)
- Two years of post-doctoral supervised clinical experience in multidisciplinary mental health or healthcare setting.
- Experience with geriatric patients.
- SNF experience preferred.
- Flexible Schedule
- Working in SNF and ALF Facilities
- No nights
- No weekends
send resume to Mark@theipgteam.com
Fidelity Partners is a fast growing national staffing solutions firm specializing in Medical, Ancillary, Logistics and Technology Staffing Solutions for commercial, state and federal clients nationwide. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical service in the market today and work to cultivate long-term relationships. We have a reputation built on integrity, an expert knowledge of the medical industry and attention to individual client and employee needs.
The contractor shall provide a Clinical Psychologist.
- Have a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or (Psy.D.) degree in clinical or counseling psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
- Have completed an APA accredited internship/residency in professional psychology.
- Have and maintain a current license to practice psychology in any one of the 50 states including, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Have a minimum of one-year experience as a licensed clinical psychology.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals and use technology to convey information effectively.
- Utilize DoD/VA clinical practice guidelines in the delivery of evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy interventions.
- Attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours and professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: Quality Improvement meeting, professional staff meetings, Commander's staff meetings, Mental Health Flight meetings, and others required by applicable regulations, MTF guidance, or as directed by the Mental Health Flight Commander or his/her designated representative.
- Conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioral health psychology.
- Clinical/Counseling Psychology. Responsible for and applies psychological procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, evidenced-based therapies, and psychological testing/psycho diagnostic testing, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders.
- Individual, family and group psychotherapy, couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations.
- Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
- Maintain accurate and current notes in both the Mental Health records and inpatient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
- Participates in military specific training (e.g., training to perform Command Directed Evaluations, security clearances, Military Training Instructor clearances, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress)
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, STD, LTD
- Bridged tenure for employees already on assignment
- 24X7 HR employee support
- Employee recognition and welfare programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Direct Deposit
We greatly appreciate your interest and look forward to your joining our team.
Fidelity Partners Medical Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal state and local laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!