Clinical Sociologist Job Description Sample
Clinical Assistant Professor / Clinical Associate Professor / Clinical Professor
Clinical Assistant Professor / Clinical Associate Professor / Clinical ProfessorREF#:F-9836-17-11 Budget Title:Same as above
Faculty Position Department:PathologyCampus:Stony Brook West Campus/HSC Salary:Commensurate with Experience
MD (or equivalent) and/or Phd. Must also have postdoctoral training and/or experience that meets the NYSDOH CLEP requirements for Laboratory Director Certificate of Qualification in the categories of Diagnostic Immunology and Cellular Immunology (seehttps://www.wadsworth.org/regulartory/clep/certificate-requirements). MDs must be eligible for New York State licensure.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
NYSDOH CLEP Laboratory Director Certificate of Qualification in the categories of Diagnostic Immunology and Cellular Immunology. Board certification in Clinical Pathology (ABP), Clinical Immunology (ABMLI), or Medical Microbiology (ABMM). Demonstration of scholarly capability/research experience and teaching experience.
The Clinical Assistant Professor/Clinical Associate Professor/Clinical Professor will serve as associate director of the Clinical Immunology Laboratory and will participate in the teaching and research missions of the Department. Brief Description of Duties: Stony Brook Medicine is seeking a clinical pathologist or clinical laboratory scientist who will serve as associate director of the Clinical Immunology Laboratory.
This laboratory consists of three sections, General Immunology (includes autoimmune testing and protein electrophoresis/IFE), Flow Cytometry, and the Lyme Laboratory.
The candidate will also participate in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows, and will be expected to engage in scholarly activities involving clinical, translational, or basic research. Academic rank at the Stony Brook University School of Medicine will be commensurate with experience and academic record.
Special Notes:This is a non-tenure track position. FLSA Exempt position, not eligible for the overtime provisions of the FLSA. Internal and external search to occur simultaneously.Anticipated Start Date:As soon as possible.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation.- If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at-(518) 474-6988-or via email email@example.com. Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016. See our policy and learn more at-stonybrook.edu/tobaccofree.
The selected candidate must successfully clear a background investigation. Application Procedure:Those interested in this position should submit aState Employment Application, cover letter and resume/CV to: Patricia Liggan Stony Brook Medicine, Department of Pathology 101 Nicholls Rd, BST Level 9, Room 140 Stony Brook, NY 11794-8691 Email:
SBPathologyCareers@stonybrookmedicine.edu Applications for this position must be received, as specified in the Application Procedure Section, no later than 5:00 PM Eastern Time on12/16/2017, unless specifically noted otherwise in the Special Notes Section. STONY BROOK UNIVERSITY IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WE ENCOURAGE PROTECTED VETERANS, INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, WOMEN AND MINORITIES TO APPLY.
IF YOU NEED A DISABILITY-RELATED ACCOMMODATION, PLEASE CALL THE UNIVERSITY HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES DEPARTMENT AT (631) 632-6161 OR THE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT (631) 444-4700. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TITLE II CRIME AWARENESS AND SECURITY ACT, A COPY OF OUR CRIME STATISTICS IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST BY CALLING (631) 632-6350. IT CAN ALSO BE VIEWED ON-LINE AT THE UNIVERSITY POLICE WEBSITE AThttp://www.stonybrook.edu/police Job Category:A2) Health Science and Medical Center Faculty. Posting Date:11/13/2017 Additional Categories:
Clinical Assistant Professor, Clinical Associate Professor, Or Clinical Professor
Posting Information Position TitleClinical Assistant Professor, Clinical Associate Professor, or Clinical Professor Job Posting Number20180077FAC Job LocationRound Rock DepartmentSt.
David's School of Nursing Position Description The St.
David’s School of Nursing at Texas State University is seeking clinical nursing faculty at the clinical assistant professor, clinical associate professor, or clinical professor rank for nine-month appointments with possible summer employment. Rank and salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and qualifications. Faculty responsibilities include: participation in curriculum development and teaching primarily in general undergraduate, RN to B.S.N. program and specialty clinical areas, including simulation lab instruction.
This position will be located at the Texas State University Round Rock Campus in Round Rock, TX, http://www.nursing.txstate.edu/nursing. Required Qualifications 1. Master’s degree in Nursing or a related field with twelve (12) hours of graduate nursing education courses.2.
At least five (5) years of clinical experience in a registered nurse role.3. Eligible for Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Texas.4. Record of accomplishments in scholarly/creative activities and service.5.
Demonstrated teaching experience in a professional school of nursing, or equivalent teaching experience, appropriate for appointment at the rank of clinical Assistant Professor (minimum of two years), clinical Associate Professor (minimum of five (5) years), clinical Professor (minimum of ten years of teaching).6. Commitment to excellence in teaching and learning consistent with the programvision, mission and goals as evidenced by a presentation during the campus visit with faculty.7. Demonstrated strong collegial relationships.8.
The successful applicant will receive the appropriate rank and title based onuniversity and department established standards. Preferred Qualifications 1. Current doctorate or enrollment in a doctoral program.2.
Experience in program development, curriculum design, informatics and communications systems with simulation experiences, and teaching in undergraduate nursing.3. Record of grantsmanship and extramural funding.4. Experience in higher education including accreditation, program review, andassessment.5.
Certification in one or more nursing specialties or nursing education.6. Experience with formats of distance education, to include on-line instruction.7. Demonstrated strong collegial leadership qualities in diversity and innovation.8.
Experience in building and promoting community relationships.9. Demonstrated success in staff or faculty cooperative support and team development. Application Procedures Only applications submitted through the Texas State University website will be accepted and considered, https://jobs.hr.txstate.edu/postings/20956.
To be considered in this first group, please submit the following by November 15, 2017: a cover letter that addresses the required and preferred qualifications, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three references. The selected candidate will be required to provide official transcripts from all degree-granting universities. Proposed Start DateSpring 2018 or Fall 2018 Open Date Review Date11/15/2017 Close Date Open Until Filled?Yes Legal Notices Texas State University, to the extent not in conflict with federal or state law, prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications. Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is anEOE. Applicant Documents
Senior Clinical Trial Associate / Clinical Research Assistant
A highly distinguished and reputable pharmaceutical corporation is currently looking for a qualified Senior Clinical Research Assistant / Clinical Trial Assocate to work in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Senior Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for providing support to the lead CPM and the study management team, clinical tracking and document maintenance as applicable to study vendors and clinical trial sites. This position will work closely with a cross-functional team to ensure that clinical trials are conducted in a timely fashion and in a manner compliant with SOPs, ICH/GCP/regulatory guidelines, company goals, and budgets. This position is responsible for ensuring achievement of own or others’ project goals and objectives. This person is able and willing to perform all duties or functions of subordinates. The core duties and responsibilities of the Clinical Trial Assistant are delineated below.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Performs general administrative functions such as clinical trial tracking, providing logistical support to one or more study management teams (SMTs), scheduling meetings and/or travel arrangements for clinical staff, requesting proposals/contracts from CROs, tracking and managing distribution of non-clinical supplies throughout the course of the study
- Tracks and maintains study information and reports on study progress
- Tracks and provides IRB/IEC submission documentation and other supplementary documentation as appropriate
- TMF Management: Maintains and ensures the completeness of the Study Level Trial Master File (TMF) in accordance with SOP requirements
- Serves as key central contact for communications, correspondence and associated documentation. Performs duties such as, clinical form design, and filing of correspondence, lab reports, clinical monitoring reports, and other study documents
- Maintains and ensures all documentation is in a state of audit-readiness
- Responsible for collection, dissemination, and/or tracking of regulatory documents as required
- Maintains accurate tracking and reporting of study management data
- Coordinates study logistics, documents, drug shipments, enrollment and safety
- Performs all responsibilities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, established guidelines and work instructions, and appropriate industry and Good Clinical Practices standards
- Supports other projects as assigned
- Coordinates Investigator and Study Coordinator meetings in collaboration with the Clinical Program Manager
- Performs data entry into designated clinical tracking systems in accordance with project requirements, including collection of information from designated clinical team members, CROs, vendors, etc.
- Coordinates communication for defined tasks and tracking information between the study team and vendor
- Identifies and contributes to areas of best practice and process improvement
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience, or extended education in clinical research/drug development
- Familiar with concepts of clinical research and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experienced maintaining and managing Trial Master File documents.
- Knowledgeable of clinical research operations, including interpretation and implementation of FDA regulations/ICH guidelines, is required
- Ability to deal with time demands, incomplete information or unexpected events
- Must possess excellent Word, Excel and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with management, peers, and direct reports
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Excellent organizational skills are required
- Resourceful; demonstrated success in problem solving
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Applies strong analytical and business communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required
- Develops solutions to routine problems of limited scope
- Detail-oriented professional
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivation, eagerness to grow professionally and commitment to self-development
Beacon Hill Pharma places contractors in all 50 states by seamlessly coordinating recruiting resources in local and regional markets with Beacon Hill Pharmas National Recruiting & Delivery, a dedicated national recruiting team that focuses exclusively on national accounts, supporting regional recruiting operations and delivering contractors to all markets in the U.S.
Whether start-ups or the Fortune 500, the public or private sector, Beacon Hill Pharma matches world class talent with exceptional opportunities.
Clinical Laboratory Scientist Or Clinical Chemistry Scientist
Full time position at contract laboratory for the CA State Newborn and Prenatal Screening (NAPS) Program.
Current CA license, either as a CLS or a CCS, qualified as a General Supervisor
4+ yrs, post-licensure clinical laboratory experience
Computer and automation skills a must; high volume lab experience a plus
Technology includes: mass spectrometry, PCR, immunoassay, HPLC; training on these technologies available to qualified applicants
Proficient at multitasking
Good communication and interpersonal skills, both with peers and senior staff
For NAPS program description see: www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/GDSP/Pages/AboutGDL.aspx
Clinical Study Manager/ Clinical Scientist- Oncology
Client seeking Senior Clinical Research Scientist for contract as well as permanent roles at Wood cliff Lake, NJ. Candidate needs to be Onsite at NJ. Non-locals please apply only if you are willing to relocate to NJ.
Title: Clinical Research Scientist
JOB DESCRIPTION:The incumbent is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Assist in the planning, implementation, managing, and reporting of Phase I-III clinical studies
• Prepare and review project and study documents including clinical trial protocols, clinical study reports, patient SAE narratives, clinical sections of registration dossier documents (ISS, Client, Investigator Brochure, etc)
• Performs literature search and data analysis to address research questions
• In collaboration with other clinical staff and/or an external CRO, monitoring clinical trial conduct (enrollment, GCP practices, handling of safety issues, etc.)
• Assisting in database cleaning, review of study results, and interpretation of results
• Adhering to key performance indicators for clinical study development, conduct, and reporting
• Individual contributor with specialized knowledge
• Presents concepts, facts, and reports and advises on key trends and issues
• Troubleshooting routine site inquiries
• Work is completed under limited supervision
• Supports the planning, execution and reporting of clinical programs/trials
• May handle multiple protocols simultaneously
• Contributes to risk resolution by escalating and monitoring project risks
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry
• A thorough understanding of clinical research methodology including study design, protocol writing, and CRF preparation is required, as is a knowledge of GCP and local regulatory requirements
• Working knowledge of the IND/NDA/CTD/MAA process acquired through direct industrial experience preferred
• Knowledge of medical, scientific and clinical research techniques in the oncology therapeutic area;
• Bachelor's Required. Doctoral (PharmD or PhD) or MD degree preferred
Clinical Translational Research Coordinator Iii-Bmt-Vicc Clinical Trials
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded and your abilities challenged.
It is a place where your diversity — of culture, thinking, learning and leading — is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt’s mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research. Click Here To View The VUMC Promise of Discovery
Position Overview The Clinical Translational Research Coordinator III (CTRC III) role has overall responsibility of the planning, implementation and management of research operations. Key deliverables include responsibility for planning and management of the approval, implementation and conduct of research protocols from planning through completion and reporting.
Thus, assuring the processes, integrity and quality of the research are assessed and maintained and that the trial is conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice Guidelines, federal and sponsor regulations and guidelines, Vanderbilt Policy and Procedure and research protocols. The CTRC III serves as a resource for inquiries and maintains communication with the Principal Investigators (PI)’s, participants, sponsors, IRBs, DSMBs and other research related entities. This role functions as a departmental resource in research operations. For more information regarding the physical requirements and environmental conditions for this job, please click here at https://hr.mc.vanderbilt.edu/careers/requirements/PhysicalRequirementsGroup57.pdf .
Key Functions and
Expected Performances 1. Advanced knowledge and understanding ofpolicies, procedures, and regulations governing human subject's research,and stipulations of sponsor contracts or requirements and incorporatesthem in the conduct of research.
Compliantly, accurately and proficientlyprepares, processes and manages new research proposals, amendments,continuing review applications, adverse event reports, budgets, andD&H accounts a. Advanced knowledge and understanding of the Federalregulations and guidelines governing the protection of human subjects,e.g., FDA, OHRP, GCP/ICH , and HIPAA regulations b. Advanced knowledge of the policies and procedures andrequirements of Vanderbilt departments involved in the approval ofresearch (IRB, grants, contracts, finance, etc.) and the ability toproficiently and compliantly maneuver though the approval processes andthen assure compliance throughout the research process 2.
Advanced knowledge and understanding of themanagement and implementation of clinical/translational researchoperations a. Understands, implements, and follows aclinical/translational study protocol and is able to conduct multiplestudies independently, obtaining training or training others to safelyand accurately perform or assess required protocol procedures. Workscollaboratively with other staff and departments to complete researchprotocols, including performing study procedures such as assessingparticipant eligibility and recruitment, arranging necessary schedulesand procedures, completing required participant registration inStarPanel, conducting interviews and laboratory and diagnostic studies,tracking medication usage and other protocol specific investigationalprocedures.
Problem solves when needed b. Accurately and compliantly prepares and maintainsdocuments required to be maintained internally and available forregulatory authorities and/or the sponsor prior to, during and after theconduct of a clinical/translational trial. Participates in periodic sitevisits from sponsor, regulatory authorities and others to reviewresearch, source documentation and research procedures.
Participates indata quality assurance reviews c. Identifies and procures equipment and supplies neededto fulfill project requirements (locally and across multiple sites, ifrequired) d.
Participates in the determination of eligibility andrecruits candidates for study participation.
Strives to ensure studiesare completed in a timely manner through implementing effective screeningand recruitment strategies and completing required documentation in anaccurate and timely manner e. Records data from source documentation and/orparticipant interaction onto case report forms (either paper orelectronic) with awareness and attention to the requirements foraccuracy, completeness and timeliness. Assures research information iscollected and stored in a manner that is compliant withregulations/policies and good clinical practice.
Attends to queryresolution in a timely manner. Participates in the development of datacollection tools f. Knowledgeable of the safety reporting requirements ofthe study protocol, FDA and other regulatory bodies.
In a timely fashion,monitors, detects and reports adverse events meeting requirements ofregulatory bodies. Coordinates activities and gathers information from avariety of sources to achieve stated outcomes g. Receives and tracks receipt and status of studyspecimens from multiple sites.
Performs packaging and ships studyspecimens (blood, urine, etc.) to the sponsor or laboratory in accordancewith sponsor and shipping guidelines and regulations, maintaining appropriatedocumentation h. Responsible for study completion processes includingdata lock, study closeout, reporting and archiving of study files,ensuring completeness and continuity of all study data, performingongoing checks of clinical/translational data that has been entered onthe case report forms (paper or electronic) or in reports and assuringarchival of appropriate/required documentation i. With direction, develops and manages study budgets,monitoring efficient invoicing and taking appropriate action to maintainclinical trial billing compliance, providing reports investigators,department administration and funding agencies j.
With department administration, develops and managesstudy budgets, monitoring efficient invoicing and taking appropriateaction to maintain clinical trial billing compliance, providing reportsto investigators, department administration and funding agencies k. Utilizes coordination skills to complete all researchprotocols, including patient recruitment, screening, scheduling andorganizing of study visits, enrollment, assessments, interviews,laboratory and diagnostic studies, medication tracking and other protocolspecific investigational procedures 3. Serves as an advocate for human subjects byestablishing and maintaining communication with Investigators, researchstaff, Sponsors, participants and representatives of professionalorganizations, participant advocates, and public responsible for, orconcerned about, protections for human participants of research andthrough ongoing monitoring of trial processes and participants a.
With guidance, assesses and evaluates potentialparticipants pertinent medical and historical information to ensure onlyappropriate subjects are enrolled in clinical/translational trials andremain eligible for continued participation b. Participates in the ongoing informed consent process,ensuring that human subjects, their families, and other health careproviders clearly understand what is expected of and from them in thecourse of participating in a clinical/translational trial c. Engages in open communication with participants byproviding them with contact information and being available to answertheir calls d.
Performs or instructs others in performing proceduresfor research as they are described in the protocol, deviating from theprotocol only when a subject's safety is at risk and reporting asrequired by policy, regulations or protocol, to the sponsor andregulatory agencies e. Utilizes or acquires knowledge of disease processes toobserve for and report adverse events in a timely and accurate manner tothe principal investigator and all regulatory authorities (IRB, Sponsor,FDA, NIH, etc.) as required by protocol, policies and procedures andregulations 4. Actively identifies the need for and participatesin training, education, and development activities to improve ownknowledge and that of the research department and to learn about andimprove research related processes (i.e., research seminars, in-services,etc.) a.
Demonstrates initiative for continuous learning, bothself-directed and as evidenced by attendance of educational andprofessional development opportunities. Actively seeks new learningopportunities, seeing learning as part of work b. Engages in a minimum of 15 hours of continuous,job-related educational activities annually or pursuing an advancedcareer-related academic education or certification c. Participates in and maintains certifications,licensure and credentialing as required by Vanderbilt, the department and
Participates in research related programs, such as the
Clinical/translational Research Staff Council and its activities byserving as a department representative, submitting issues or suggestingsolutions, and reviewing CTRSC meeting Council information summaries,attending meetings open to research staff and by sharing information withother research personnel e. Actively seeks new learning opportunities, seeingcontinued learning as part of work.
Develops and achieves personal andprofessional goals f. Serves as a role model, mentor and consultant g. Participates in groups within the institution tocontribute to the improvement and development of the research environment h.
Participates at local professional meetings 5. Assesses for and implements process improvementinitiatives within a clinical/translational trial and a department toassure research quality, and expedient completion of recruitment, timelyreceipt of research related payments and cost savings and expedient studyreporting a. Supports process improvement in clinical/translationalresearch management to speed up study activation, implementation,conduct, close out, and reporting b.
Defines and uses metrics to drive performanceimprovement. Shares metrics with investigators and administrators todemonstrate areas in need of improvement and tracks metrics todemonstrate effectiveness of improved processes c. Networks with other research departments andcolleagues to share best practices d.
Develops recruitment and retention strategies toimprove study performance e. Continually revises operating procedures to assurequality and human subjects protection
Bachelor’sdegree in a related discipline combined with related laboratory experienceamounting to the equivalency of a minimum of five years
Eligibilityto obtain a Accredited Research Clinical Laboratory Discipline SpecificCertification such as SOCRA and ACP Preferred:
AdvancedDegree in a related discipline
Greaterthan five years of translational research laboratory experience in theclinical trials setting
Demonstratedsuccess engaging a team of research laboratory professionals incollaboration with a PI-Led Clinical Trials to obtain the desired outcomewithin pre-specified budgetary and time constraints
ActiveSOCRA and ACP Certification
VUMC RecentAccomplishments Because we are committed to providing the best in patient care, education and research, we are proud of our recent accomplishments: + US News & World Report: #1 Hospital in Tennessee, #1 HealthCare Provider in Nashville, #1 Audiology ( Bill Wilkerson Center at http://www.vanderbilthealth.com/billwilkerson/ ), 12 adult and 10 pediatric clinicalspecialties ranked among the nation's best, #15 Education and Training +
Truven Health Analytics: among the top 50 cardiovascularhospitals in the U.S. + Becker's Hospital Review: one of the "100 GreatestHospitals in America" +
The Leapfrog Group: grade "A" in HospitalSafety Score +
National Institutes of Health: among the top 10 grant awardees formedical research in the US +
Magnet Recognition Program: Vanderbilt nurses are the onlygroup honored in Tennessee +
Nashville Business Journal: Middle Tennessee's healthiestemployer +
American Hospital Association: among the 100 "Most Wired" medical systems in theUS Download the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Facts 2016-2017 at https://www.vanderbilthealth.com/main/39107 to learn more about our services and facilities.
Organization:VICC - Clinical Trials 104233
Title:Clinical Translational Research Coordinator III-BMT-VICC Clinical Trials
Location:TN-Nashville-VMG Business Office - Blakemore
Clinical Program Manager- Early Clinical CNS
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a
Sr. Clinical Operations Program Manager /Clinical Operations Program Manager in Early Clinical Operations*in our Cambridge office. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a
Sr. Clinical Operations Program Manager / Clinical Operations Program Manager*working in the Early Clinical Operations team, you will be empowered to oversee a robust portfolio of clinical programs and their clinical studies and collaborate with our strategic partners. A typical day will include: OBJECTIVES: * You will provide operational expertise and strategic input to the development of Early Clinical Research Plans (ECRPs).
You will develop and lead the operational strategy on assigned programs in close collaboration with our strategic partner.
You will represent Clinical Operations on both the Global Program Team (GPT) and the Clinical Sub Team (CST).
You will provide sponsor’s oversight of our strategic partner, program-level direction and support to the clinical study manager(s) responsible for the execution of your studies. ACCOUNTABILITIES: * Translate the Early Clinical Research Plan into an optimal operational plan
Plan and oversee the overall execution of the assigned early clinical program(s) to meet necessary quality, budget and timelines, * Responsible for program budget planning and accountable for external spend related to program execution.
Communicate program status, cost and issues to ensure timely decision-making by senior management
Responsible for operational risk management strategy in collaboration with Strategic Partners
Review and provide expert clinical operations input into clinical documents such as Investigator Brochures, Investigational New Drug Applications (INDs) and/or Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPDs), study synopsis protocols, clinical study reports
Ensure adequate clinical operations resources are assigned to programs
Support functional strategic initiatives and process improvement
Act as a role model for Takeda´s values EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS: Education:
Bachelors Degree or international equivalent required.
Life Sciences preferred.
Advanced degree is highly desirable.
Expertise in global regulatory and compliance requirements for clinical research, including but not limited to US CFR, EU CTD, and ICH GCP. Awareness of local country requirements is also required.
Demonstrated excellence in project/program management and matrix leadership
Excellent teamwork, organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
Fluent business English (oral and written) Experience: 8 years experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical research organization, including 5 years clinical study management. Experience should include early phase studies and global/international studies or programs. Experience in more than one therapeutic area is required. Physical demands include: manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc.). TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: * Requires approximately 10-20 % travel, including overnight and international travel to other Takeda sites, strategic partners, and therapeutic area required travel. WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU: * 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs Empowering Our People to Shine Learn more at takedajobs.com . Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.#LI-ES2
Job:Research and Development
Title:Clinical Program Manager- Early Clinical CNS
Clinical Pharmacology / Clinical Pkpd Scientist
MRINetwork is currently conducting a search for a
CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY / CLINICAL PKPD SCIENTIST
Overview of the Role: Innovative Pharmaceutical Company spearheading discovery and development of next-gen drugs to treat unmet CNS needs has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacologist with expertise in PK/PD.
The PharmD or PhD in this newly created role will be responsible for the design, execution, interpretation and reporting of Clinical Pharmacokinetic/Pharmacodynamic (PK/PD)studies; with emphasis on dose and regimen selection in collaboration with Pharmacometry as needed. Serve as the Clinical Pharmacology Representative on study and project teams; contribute to the planning, implementation and organization of regulatory filings; and present PK/PD data to internal cross-functional teams and external collaborators.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Clinical Pharmacology. Awesome opportunity for professional development and advancement to Associate Director in the short term.
- Design and interpret PK/PD studies in support of molecules in clinical development
- Participate to dosing selection for Phase 1-2-3 clinical studies
- Perform or supervise PK and PK/PD analyses for drug candidates as they progress through clinical development
- Interact with Pharmacologists, Toxicologists, Medical Directors and Regulatory Affairs personnel for the timely completion of clinical studies and regulatory filings
- Represent Clinical Pharmacology on multi-disciplinary study teams with a potential to represent the function on project teams
- Contribute to protocol sections, analysis plans, study reports as well as regulatory documents (INDs, NDAs and Investigator’s Brochure)
- PharmD or PhD in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline
- Strong background in PK and PD required
- 2+ years of industry experience highly desirable
- Extensive hands-on experience with non-compartmental and compartmental PK/PD analysis using WinNonlin software
- Knowledge of NONMEM and R software a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: The Company offers 100% paid health benefits, in addition to other value added premiums
Location: On-site position in New Jersey; Paterson-Paramus-Bergen County; relocation assistance may be offered
This small company, under a large global umbrella, has an aggressive growth strategy with plans for expansion. This role offers excellent opportunities for increasing responsibilities and career development. An excellent benefits package is provided; health benefits begin your first month and are 100% employer paid.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp and/or call 516-364-9290, x126.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist Or Lcsw Clinical Social Worker
We are seeking a Licensed Psychologist or a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team! You will be working with residents in skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care facilities. If you want to focus on seeing patients and enjoy a flexible schedule, all without having to deal with credentialing, insurance and other administrative hassles, then come talk with us!
Provide psychotherapy for residents in long-term care facilities (skilled nursing homes, assisted living and memory care communities).
- Work with a diverse population presenting a wide range of psychological conditions
- Perform initial assessments, evaluations, and individual psychotherapy
- Collaborating with facility staff and treatment team to provide the best care for residents
- PhD or PsyD in Psychology or Master Level degree in Clinical Social Work
- Fully Licensed Psychologist or LCSW in the State(s) in which you will be working
- Proven track record of responsibility and demonstrated initiative
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ethical, honest, positive outlook and solutions oriented
- Strong desire to make a positive difference in people's lives!
Preferred (not required):
- Experience with the geriatric population
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Clinical Consultant
The Clinical Consultant position is designed to strengthen the Children’s System of Care and to provide Division of Child Protection and Permanency staff with expertise and guidance on issues of behavioral health that would inform the case planning so as to effectively improve the overall well-being of youth and families.
- Master’s Degree in a related field (such as Social Work, Counseling, Clinical Psychology)
- Maintenance of license in appropriate discipline (LPC or LCSW) required.
- Three years’ experience providing direct clinical service to youth and families.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Provides clinical consultations with regard to youth/families with behavioral health needs, intellectual/developmental disabilities, and/or substance use issues, who may solely be involved with DCP&P or dually involved in Bergen’s Promise and DCP&P.
- Reviews applicable records that will allow the consultant to identify significant events, patterns or interactions that will form the treatment plan and subsequent recommendations.
- Clarify diagnosis and/or evaluations in order for CMO or DCP&P care manager to gain understanding of the youth’s behaviors, and how his or her recommendations are tailored to address them. May also support the DCP&P case worker to craft specific referral questions that the evaluation should answer.
- Keeps occurrence tracking of DCP&P consultation referrals and coordinates with case practice specialists and local office managers, ensuring DCP&P staff is utilizing consultation.
- Educate system partners and families on the Children’s System of Care available supports and services and wraparound/child and family team process.
- Promote and facilitate usage of BergenResourceNet to system partners and families for resources in local community.
- Participates in related meetings including but not limited to: focus on supervision, staff meetings, Child Family Team meetings, clinical consultant trainings or other trainings as necessary.
- Consults with other child family team members as needed relevant to a youth’s total treatment plan (including but not limited to treatment/health providers and educational staff).
Serves as a liaison between Care Management Organization (CMO) and DCP coordinating regular collaboration meetings and ensuring communication among system partners, informing Directors of both positive outcome stories and challenges between the two entities.
As an employee with Bergen's Promise, you will be part of a non-profit organization that is instrumental in providing skilled care management to children and their families, utilizing both traditional mental health services and creative community opportunities available to Bergen County Residents.
We are committed to your professional development and will provide you with ample opportunities for continued education and training.
We offer an OUTSTANDING benefit package:
90% of Medical, Dental, and Vision premiums paid for by Agency
Fully funded Health Reimbursement Account
$2,600 stipend paid to employees who have medical coverage from another source and choose to waive our medical coverage
Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance and AD/D insurance fully paid for by Agency
Employer funded pension plan
Flexible Spending Account
AFLAC supplemental plans available
Long Term Care plan available
Credit Union member
Plum Benefits - discount tickets to concerts, theater, sporting events
15% discount on Verizon Land/Cell phone plans
Generous time off benefits including vacation (3 weeks to start), personal, sick time and 13 paid holidays each year.
Bergen's Promise is an equal opportunity employer - qualified minorities are encouraged to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!