Clinton Job Description Sample
No Touch Freight Regional Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $55,000-$65,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
Take Your Truck Home (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program - Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Regional Jobs Near:
- Aberdeen, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Bowling Green, KY
- Centralia, IL
- Elm City, NC
- Fort Madison, IA
- Hillsborough Township, NJ
- Jacksonville, FL
- New Castle, DE
- Newport, TN
- North East, MD
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, IN
- Roanoke, VA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Speedway, IN
- Twinsburg, OH
- Westfield, MA
- York, PA
CDL A Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1-800-547-9169 (Dial 1)
or check us out online at: https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1-800-547-9169 for more information, or visit https://www.maytrucking.com/lp/contact.html?utm_source=LinkUp&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=Drivers
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Morristown Express hauls food grade liquids. (Soybean oil, corn syrup and chocolates) and has openings for Class A drivers to run a mix of regional and local freight.
Morristown is a 35 truck fleet that runs a dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers.
Drivers for Morristown Express can expect:
An average income of between $48,000 to $57,000 / yr
Top drivers earned over $64,000
$2,000 sign on bonus
Off 2 weekends a month
Limited number of over overnight trips
Paid orientation and tank training
Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
General driver qualifications:
Class A CDL with at least 18 mo tractor trailer experience preferred
Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
Call (920) 391-1416 and ask for Joan or Click for more info or to APPLY
Experienced CDL A Truck Drivers Needed In Clayton, OH!
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL team drivers out of the Clayton, Ohio area who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive.
When you join Dedicated Services, Inc., you'll have the opportunity for weekly home time and a comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401(k), so you can take care of and be with your family. If you're looking for some regularity, we also offer the possibility of static lanes with seniority on our accounts! Interested candidates please call 866-512-7010 or apply online.
Here at Dedicated Services, Inc., our experienced drivers will earn up to $0.51 cents per mile on this account! Do you have enough experience to become a lead driver? Lead drivers earn an EXTRA $0.10 cents per mile.
That's up to $0.61 cents per mile with Dedicated Services, Inc.
Call a recruiter now to see when you can start with us! With experience on this account, we can put you on a static lane. Interested candidates please call 866-512-7010 or apply online. Benefits
Experienced drivers earn an average income of $65k-$67k per year! * Weekly home time
Comprehensive benefit package * 401(k) Interested candidates call 866-512-7010 or apply online.
Company Drivers - Dry Van
CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs
Truck Driver Pay, Mileage and Hometime:
Top driver pay: $72K+
Extra Stop, Layover, & Detention Pay
Safety & Productivity Bonuses
Average 2,800 – 3,200 miles per week
Most Get Home Time Every 5-7 Days*
Truck Driver Benefits:
No Northeast or Canada
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
$10,000 Life Insurance
401k & ROTH with company match
Generous Paid Time Off, up to 14 days in the 1st year
Assigned Fleet Managers
Assigned Late Model Freightliner & Volvo Tractors
Family atmosphere and open door policy
Company trucks are equipped with Epic Vue entertainment systems, including TV, DVR and DirecTV
Truck Driver Requirements:
23 years of age, or older
Valid Class A CDL in state of residence
Founded in 1988, Wiseway offered a new approach in the specialized furniture industry. As customer needs grew, Wiseway expanded services to Truckload and volume LTL transportation services were added, allowing Wiseway to assist customers with various commodities across the United States. With a foundation in furniture transportation, Wiseway had a proven ability to handle even the most delicate cargo.
CDL A Owner Operators Needed!
ATTENTION CDL-A OWNER OPERATORS - HOGAN IS HIRING!!
Call today: 866-925-2393
Hogan is looking for CDL-A Owner Operators for a dedicated account in YOUR AREA!
Hogan offers our Dedicated Regional Owner Operators:
- $1.05 Per Mile PLUS Fuel Surcharge!
- Home Every Other Day
- Steady, Year-round Freight
- No Touch Freight
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Plates
- Paid Tolls and Permits
- Tire Purchase Program, Rider Program, Free Qualcomm installation and MUCH more!
- Valid Class A CDL
- 1 year of recent tractor-trailer experience
- Clean verifiable MVR
With our extensive terminal set-up and enormous freight options, our Owner Operators can always count on us to give them all the profit and support they need to run their business. We treat Owner Operators as we do our own. Call us for more details to get started.
Give us a call today: 866-925-2393
Know where your next mile is coming from.
Call Center Position Available
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Associated topics: associate, call center, csr, customer care specialist, customer service, phone, representante de servicio al cliente, service specialist, support, tsr
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers – Solo And Teams
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Maintenance / Reliability Engineer (Electrical)
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer with maintenance/manufacturing experience to add to our team.
Responsibilities This position will provide Electrical Engineering and Project Management support for the Clinton Laboratories plant site.
Ownership, support and/or troubleshooting for the power distribution system, various control systems, energy initiatives, electrical safety programs, design and execution of small projects and participation in proactive asset maintenance reliability efforts for electrical equipment.
The individual will assist in a variety of electrical safety related activities. These include the site electrical safety program, new designs, maintenance of existing standards and participation in efforts that improve employee and process safety.
The individual will provide technical guidance and oversight for the technical development on new technologies and new procedures for the electrical power/controls and associated maintenance staff.
This individual will also provide electrical engineering support on multi-discipline projects at the site. This person is responsible for developing and leading capital improvement projects within the plant including the scheduling, design, contract administration, construction, cash flow, forecasting, training and project close-out.
Ensure that electrical utility and maintenance activities are performed and documentation is maintained to assure compliance with all OSHA, EPA, GMP, and ISO requirements.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 4 years of Electrical Engineering experience
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. NO VISA
- Strong knowledge of industrial power distribution systems and controls
- Ability to effectively apply root cause analysis and analyze problems
- Previous project management experience preferred
Strong Company with a large market share. Very stable and growing company.
The Company Offers = Vacation+ Benefits + 401 K + Education+ Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Career Progression
Great Opportunity, Hurry and Apply for immediate consideration!
Tire Shop Service Manager
We are looking for a Tire Shop Service Manager here at Blackburn Tire. Duties would include coordinating the activities of auto and general service technicians .
The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales and management experience
- Manage workflow of service department
- Assure each customer’s original concerns are addressed in the technician’s inspection and findings
- Prepare service estimates and maintain customer trust by explaining those estimates, repairs needed, other recommendations, and completion times
- Resolve customer concerns or complaints as they arise
- Foster a good working relationship with parts vendors
- Maintain inventory for back shop supplies
- Train service personnel
- Embrace Blackburn’s culture of safety and perform all jobs in a safe manner
- Protect company assets
- Regular attendance in accordance with assigned schedule
- Ability to perform physical requirements as listed in job description
- Other essential and non-essential duties, as assigned by management
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!