Clip And Hanger Attacher Job Description Sample
General Responsibilities If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team Duties include changing oil, changing tires, and 13-point inspections. Must be a quick learner, and have some auto mechanical knowledge. Applicants must have an assortment of tools, oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
The primary purpose of the Utility Mechanic is to perform general and warranty repairs and or/ preventative maintenance checks on all Hertz fleet vehicles.
Responsible for oil/lube/tire changes, 13 point inspections, brake and tire repair, and miscellaneous vehicle repairs.
Responsible for creation/processing of shop repair orders.
Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and reports.
Properly time stamp documents as required.
Follow all company service and safety policies and procedures.
Must own/use your own tools.
Educational Background: High School Diploma required, technical training or certificate preferred
Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
Must be at least 18 years of age
Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Job ID142877# Positions1
CategoryMaintenance - Vehicle
Responsibilities/Duties VSI (Vonachen Services Inc) is looking to fill a laborer position in a heavy industrial account in Joliet, IL. Job duties include, but are not limited to: changing batteries on various forklifts and other duties as assigned. Required Skills Candidates should be able to bend, lift up to 40lbs, twist, turn, and work in confined spaces.
Successful candidates will have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail. Must pass a background check and drug screen. Details Full-time, 3rd shift, $10/hour with full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and STD. Saturdays are mandatory for this position.
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Mechanic position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team
Duties include changing oil, changing tires, and 13-point inspections. Must be a quick learner, and have some auto mechanical knowledge. Applicants must have an assortment of tools, oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Must be able to work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required.
- The primary purpose of the Utility Mechanic is to perform general and warranty repairs and or/ preventative maintenance checks on all Hertz fleet vehicles.
- Responsible for oil/lube/tire changes, 13 point inspections, brake and tire repair, and miscellaneous vehicle repairs.
- Responsible for creation/processing of shop repair orders.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Properly time stamp documents as required.
- Follow all company service and safety policies and procedures.
- Must own/use your own tools.
High School Diploma required, technical training or certificate preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues with various automotive system
- Knowledge of brakes, drive train, electrical components, vacuum systems, and body.
- Ability with some supervision to use computer-based diagnostic systems
- Prior experience doing light automotive mechanics in a shop is required
- Ability to work with common hand tools is required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired
Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming a part of the highly qualified and motivated team that makes Hertz one of the top car rental/car leasing and equipment providers in the world. Joining the Hertz team is both a rewarding and challenging experience and can place candidates in any of our available positions in many of our airport, off-airport, regional, branch and headquarter facilities.
Battery Changerclayton , Ohio Apply Save Type:Contract-to-Hire Category:Industrial & Manufacturing Compensation Range:12.05 Per Hour Job ID:120861 Date Posted:09/08/2017 System One is seeking an entry-level Battery Changer for 2nd shift in a logistics center in Clayton, OH. Typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm; hours may vary based on business demand. : $12.05 is the wage. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, safely maintaining battery changing area for material handling vehicles in a shop environment. Essential Functions:
Performs forklift battery services and change outs.
Performs work based on dispatched service or daily/weekly work schedules.
Reviews work as required to document specific needs (materials, supplies, instructions, etc).
Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent. + + This is an entry-level position with no previous work experience required. + + Demonstrated ability to safely use hand and power tools ?
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules. Physical
Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility knife.
Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress. Special
Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Forklift operator training or certification.
Basic electrical / mechanical skills. Other Attributes:
Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends Apply Save
Meat Cutter Butcher / Meat Helpers
Happy Foods a local owned grocery store has several openings for a full time meat cutter at our North location 5420 Leavenworth Rd Kansas City Ks, and our West location 6700 Kaw Drive Kansas City, Ks looking for someone with meat cutting experience with all cuts of meat. We also have openings for meat department helpers experience preferred but will train the right person. Competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision insurance available. Please send resume and desired salary to email@example.com call with questions 913-299-0956 ask for Lance
Full Time Meat Processor needed for Del Monte Meat Co. in our West Sacramento plant.
We are currently seeking a talented Butcher Assistant who will work in our plant assisting our butchers processing beef, pork, lamb & poultry products for restaurant and food service operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- packaging processed fresh meat
- Grinding, weighing, and wrapping meats
- Knowledge of primal meat cuts helpful but not required.
- Assist in meeting daily production goals
- Assist in set-up and break down of production room.
- Operate all equipment safely
- Maintaining high sanitation standards
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Ability to manage time in a fast paced industry
- Ability to work in a temperature controlled environment
- Ability to work with a team
Candidates must be reliable, responsible, and punctual, with a positive attitude.
* Successful drug test screening and background a pre-requisite for employment
- Competitive Wages, based on experience
- Medical and Dental
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
Please forward resume via email to apply for this position or apply in person at 4051 Seaport Blvd, West Sacramento,CA between the hours of 9 am and 2 pm M-F.
Del Monte Meat Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Chefs' Warehouse is a specialty food distributor that began sourcing products for high-end chefs over 30 years ago. With locations in New York City, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Portland, Miami, and more, The Chefs' Warehouse serves the finest restaurants, country clubs, hotels, caterers, culinary schools and specialty food stores around the country. We define specialty food products as gourmet foods and ingredients that are of the highest grade, quality or style as measured by their uniqueness, exotic origin or particular processing method. Our product portfolio consists of imported and domestic specialty food products, such as artisan charcuterie, specialty cheeses, oils and vinegars, hormone-free protein, truffles, caviar and chocolate.
Meat Cutter Butcher
Big Meat Company in Vernon looking for experienced butchers morning shift fast paced, heavy lifting must be eager to work 626.452.8310
Meat Cutter Butcher
Meat Cutting/Slaughter. Meat cutting/butcher experience required.
We are looking for a goal-oriented Meat Cutter who thrives on being successful. El Rio Grande Latin Market offers professional opportunities for career growth and development to individuals seeking to make an impact.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the quality of products sold to customers and assures that quality standards conform to state regulations and Company expectations.
- Preferably knowledge of meat cuts Halal & Kosher
- Organize, upkeep, and maintain back stock in good order and easily accessible.
- Cut and separate meat: whole chicken, beef, and pork.
- Understand and recognize the different parts of meat products sold to customers, and the different techniques that can be used to cook the products.
- Package, weigh, and price Meat department merchandise.
- Maintain overall department appearance and replenish display cases.
- Follow established Weights and Measures procedures (tares) mandated by the state.
- Suggest Company products and services to customers.
- Operate equipment and machinery such as baler, forklift, etc. based on operational needs.
- Other duties common to the Meat department may be assigned by the supervisor as needed.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cutting, and producing traditional Hispanic Meat cuts preferred.
- High school diploma/GED required or equivalent work experience
- College coursework preferred
- Must be 18 years of age
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) highly preferred
- Work well with others in a team oriented environment where one willingly takes on additional tasks with a positive attitude to help out the team/department.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services - this includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to coach and lead diverse work teams to achieve performance, quality, cost, and service goals
- Requires regular attendance and/or physical presence at the job
- Fast paced, high volume, detail oriented work environment
- Exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Occasionally requires the ability to move, lift, carry, pull or push heavy objects or materials.
- Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Requires extensive use of hands
- Reach above and below shoulder height, constant walking, standing in one place for long periods of time, bending, stooping, lifting, etc.
- Work in hot and cold environments.
- Follow company health and safety rules and wear protective equipment when and where applicable.
- Safely use food handling and sanitation chemicals and equipment to maintain department cleanliness standards and local, State and Federal agencies regulations and requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the cyclical nature of the grocery industry, team members are required to work varying shifts and schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays, which reflect the Company's operating requirements.
El Rio Grande Latin Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!