Clip Loading Machine Adjuster Job Description Sample
Job Title: Machine Adjuster
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 years of experience as a Machine Adjuster in a production environment and a high degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience.
Under minimal supervision, sets up and adjusts envelope folding machines for safe and efficient operation in the production process. This includes the start-up, operation, adjustment to proper parameters involving close tolerances, maintenance, troubleshooting, and cleaning of the equipment. May provide training and assistance to lesser skilled adjusters and/or operators.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
· At the start of the shift, inspect all orders processed on machine during the previous shift for correctness of folding, gumming, printing, count and packaging; obtain approval from lead adjuster or supervisor on start-up of new orders.
· Make proper size changes and adjustments to all assigned machines in accordance with estimated change times; note any delays on work order.
· Continuously monitor all assigned machines and performance of operators to ensure quality and run speed standards are being met.
· Provide training and assistance to coworkers, including other adjusters.
· Ensure all change parts are cleaned and returned to parts cage or other assigned areas at completion of order.
· Return ink, skids, cut blanks, etc. to their assigned areas upon completion of order.
· Review condition of all panel cutting dies with lead adjuster or supervisor once they are removed from machines; return dies to parts cage to be returned to inventory or sent out for reconditioning.
· Ensure all check sheets, time reports, and other paperwork is filled out correctly and completely.
· Relay any special instructions or important information pertaining to machine performance to next shift upon their arrival.
· Monitor machine shut downs where applicable to ensure proper wash up of machines at end of shift; ensure work area is clean.
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
· May act as machine operator to cover breaks or meal periods.
· Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
· Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping, grasping, and reaching.
· Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed and accuracy; manual dexterity.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull 75 lbs.
· Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
· High School education or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
· 2+ years of experience as a Machine Adjuster working with envelope machines
· High degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience required.
· Previous printing experience preferred but not required.
· Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
· Good communication skills, i.e. ability to work effectively with coworkers and communicate with all levels of management.
· Willingness to work overtime as needed.
AccurateTM has been in business for over 30 years and continues to excel as Chicagoland’s premier staffing service.
Are you looking for a career that is both challenging and rewarding? You’ve come to the right place! Accurate PersonnelTM can open up a door to a world of employment opportunities. Accurate PersonnelTM is Chicagoland’s premier staffing service.
Whether you are looking for a permanent career, a temporary position, or a temp to perm position AccurateTM can facilitate your success. Whatever your occupational field Accurate Personnel’sTM wide variety of clients in all employment arenas can help you to expand your interviewing audience. At Accurate PersonnelTM we work hard to make our employees feel appreciated and positive about their job search experiences. Apply today and let Accurate start working for you!
Envelope Machine Adjuster
Envelope Machine Adjuster Envelope Machine Adjuster
Machine Adjuster, Envelope Machine, Mechanical Troubleshooting If you are a Machine Adjuster with prior experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are looking for fully qualified Envelope Converting Machine Adjusters in our plants. We are one of the nations major envelope manufacturers because of the culture of excellence and the emphasis we place upon superb customer service.
What You Will Be Doing We are a busy plant that has many clients. We will switch from one job a day to another. Someone who can easily transition the changeover will be ideal. Locations and Openings:
102 Adjuster needed
SW Adjuster needed
102 Adjuster needed
RA Adjuster needed
527 Adjuster needed
527 or 627 Adjuster needed
What You Need for this Position Machine adjuster with 1+ years experience and: -Must have worked on an envelope machine before
HS degree or GED What's In It for You -Competitive Compensation $16/hr- $20/hr DOE -Full Benefits
Vacation/PTO -Relocation Assistance So, if you are a Machine Adjuster with experience, please apply today! Or apply directly to Brittany.Begane@cybercoders.com Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Envelope Machine AdjusterOR-PortlandBB8-1426506
Bag Machine Adjuster 1
Novolex™ Careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth. Our team is rich in diversity and our culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork in all we do. Bag Machine Adjuster
Produce product using high-speed paper converting equipment in compliance with Safety Programs and Quality Assurance Systems to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Essential Functions &
Produce and pack quality product at target machine speeds using safe work practices.
Maintain Food Safety and Quality in compliance with company policies. Read, understand, and correctly complete daily paperwork on time. Read & understand Production Order Packet (POP); prepare all machine components for production.
Complete set-up and/or change over activities within target time. Participate in Preventative Maintenance Activities as assigned. Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
Complete assigned duties in compliance with company policies & procedures. Actively engage in safety programs. Assist other team members as needed.
Perform other duties as assigned or needed. Candidate
A High School Diploma or GED is required.
Minimum of six months experience in a manufacturing environment; preferably with a high-speed process. Commitment to an accident-free and drug-free workplace. Quality-conscious, oriented to excellence.
Strong work ethic evidenced by enthusiasm, positive attitude, and high energy level. Well-developed problem-solving skills; creative, out-of-the-box thinker. Record of dependability & reliability.
Willingness to work overtime as needed.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, climb, squat & stoop; reach with hands and arms; and use hands and fingers to feel, handle, push/pull levers & buttons, and operate various tools.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. About the Company Novolex™ is North America’s leader in packaging choice and sustainability.
The leadership of Novolex’s packaging brands sprouts from innovation, a diversity of products and markets, and a dedication to sustainability and quality. The family of historic Novolex™ brands includes Bagcraft® Packaging, Hilex Poly®, Fortune Plastics®, Duro Bag®, De Luxe® Packaging, Novolex Custom Film & Bag™, International Converter®, General Packaging® Products, and Heritage Bag®. Each of the Novolex™ brands brings a unique sustainability and product story in plastic, paper, foil, recycling, or composting applications. The Novolex™ brands are unified by four common values:
Manufacturing Innovation and Quality; Service; Packaging Choice; and Sustainability. Novolex™ is headquartered in Hartsville, SC and has 40 manufacturing facilities strategically located across North America, including the worlds’ largest closed loop plastic bag recycling plant located in Indiana. The company has over 6,000 employees in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
Novolex™ focuses on customers within the retail, grocery, convenience store, deli, food service, hospitality, institutional, processor and industrial markets. The Novolex™ product portfolio and our engineered solutions are designed to meet customer packaging application needs in the areas of food contact, customer experience, resale items, checkout systems, can liners and packaging operations. The company rebranded under the name Novolex™ in November 2014.
The change signifies a number of great companies coming together under a new name focused on delivering value to our customers, suppliers and employees through broader product categories and markets. Novolex’s family of packaging brands creates value and synergies by covering the full spectrum of retailer and institutional companies packaging requirements. The Novolex™ name is based on the Latin “NOVO” for new and “LEX” a tip of the hat to Hilex Poly, the first brand to become part of the family.
The blue and red of our logo represents the integration of both paper and plastic into our sustainability platform with red and blue being the legacy corporate colors of Hilex Poly® and Duro Bag® respectively. Our Mission Novolex’s™ mission is to continue a tradition of leadership established by our historic brands in the areas of packaging choice, customer service, manufacturing innovation, quality, and sustainability. Our Vision Statement To be a leading provider of packaging solutions that are environmentally friendly, create value for the customer and Novolex™, have excellent quality, and provide superior service.
We want to accomplish this with an entrepreneurial culture which drives operational excellence and proactively creates ecological solutions. Our Environmental Mission Novolex's sustainability goal is to establish a viable environmental program and product line that: Reduces the impact of plastic and paper on the environment through recycling and increased recycled content Sets a high standard of industry leadership and corporate citizenship Creates meaningful benefits for the environment and the community Facilitates environmental action by retailers and the community For more information on Novolex™, visit our website at: www.novolex.com The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included.
It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions and responsibilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Machine Adjuster / Set-Up And Repair
MACHINE ADJUSTER AJM Packaging Corporation is a leading manufacturer of branded and private label paper products including plates bowls cups and bags. As we continue to grow and expand our operations we are looking for Machine Adjusters in our Metro Detroit locations.
We seek individuals with experience in a production environment with direct or supporting experience in setting up adjusting and/or maintaining high speed production equipment. A commitment to quality safety and productivity is essential and we welcome candidates who want to grow their careers to higher levels of responsibility and/or leadership positions. Position Requirements Include: Troubleshoot the production machinery.
Adjusting machines for attainment of quality production. Check the operation of plastic injection molding presses, hot stamp machines, additive feeders, conveyors, etc. Also check parts, inspect battery cases for defects such as blisters, warping, cracks, defective finish, excessive flash, missing or displaced inserts, and gauge finished parts. Start injection molding presses according to established processes. Perform quality tests on auxiliary testing equipment. Diagnose and correct difficulties in operation of molds, presses, and other equipment. This position requires the ability to vary prescribed operation conditions as necessary to produce quality parts. Change and adjust feed and time as necessary to correct deficiencies in quality. Recommend changes in and repairs of presses, molds, and other equipment. Keep production and process control monitoring records. May assist with mold changes when necessary. Will maintain a neat and orderly work area, and perform other duties as directed by supervisor. #external
- Qualifications Ability to use basic mechanic's hand tools, thickness gauges, scales, etc. Must have high school diploma or GED Must be willing to work any shift Must be willing to work Saturday and Sunday Overtime is mandatory and is a condition of employment #external
Envelope Machine Adjuster
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Envelope Machine Adjuster in its Kent, WA facility. The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, 2 years of experience as a machine adjuster working with envelopes and a high degree of mechanical aptitude and previous assembly/production experience.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays. Job Summary Under minimal supervision, sets up and adjusts envelope folding
Clip Assembly Operator
Opportunity for a Full-time Clip Assembly Operator - available immediately starting on first shift and moving to second shift in 60-90 days. Must have the following experience
- operating manufacturing equipment.
- sheet metal and roll forming experience is a plus
- using calipers, micrometers, and other precision measuring instruments
- prefer individual with advanced mechanical aptitude and skills
- solid problem-solving and decision-making skill.
- QC experience on parts produced
- must be able to stand for long periods of time, work in a non climate-controlled environment, and lift up to 70 pounds
- maintain machinery and perform preventive maintenance and document in-process inspections
- Prefer experience in a high-production manufacturing facility driven by schedule
- team player
This position supports continuous improvement and 5S/Lean Manufacturing methods.
Will accept high school degree with additional operations training in the background. Prefer technical school experience with specific tool/die training. Pay commensurate with experience.
Position is first shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) initially and then moving into a second shift (12:30-9:00pm). However, shift flexibility is a plus to meet production demand.
TSN provides solutions for all standard light steel framing applications, including load-bearing mid-rise construction systems, curtain wall systems, rigid connectors, vertical deflection connectors, lateral drift connectors and anchorage connectors.
Substantial effort has been made by the industry to standardize construction practices to ensure the positive connections of light steel framing components. Toward this end, TSN products have undergone extensive field and laboratory testing to achieve complete solutions for both designers and installers.
Visit our website at www.steelnetwork.com.
Loading Dock Laborer
Lyons HR is hiring three people for a loading dock. The pay will start at $9.00 per hour. Must be able to lift 75 to 100 lbs as needed. Duties will include but are not limited to: manually lifting product and put into truck, keeping work area tidy, assisting machine operators, moving materials using carts, etc. If you are interested, apply at www.lyonshr.com. Once you have completed the application, please come to our office to apply. We accept applications from 9:00 am- 11:00 am and 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm Monday- Thursday. Please bring two forms of Id and be prepared to interview.
All positions require a pre-employment drug screen and background check. This position does not require a diploma/ GED.
Apply Today Start Tomorrow - Loading & Unloading Warehouse Work
On Time Staffing can open the door for you! We are a fully dedicated staffing agency that has served our light industrial clients since 1999. We currently have open positions for Loading & Unloading Warehouse Workers with one of our top clients in Mira Loma, CA!
Starting pay rate:
- $11.00 - $11.50/hour
- 5:00 am to 1:00 pm Monday- Sunday
- 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm Monday- Sunday
- 9:00 pm to 5:00 am Monday- Sunday
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
You will perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the moving, packing, unloading, and put-a-way of merchandise as well.
Additional qualifications for the Loading/Unloading role include:
- Must have previous warehouse experience.
- Background check and drug screen required.
- This facility operates 24 hours a day 6 days a week. Applicants must have flexibility to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Material Handler :
- Be able to lift up to 30 pounds of weight
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- RF Scan Gun
- Must be able to walk, squat, and bend over for intervals of 15 to 30 minutes
- Stand for extended periods minimally up to 2 hours consecutively
We offer a $30 referral bonus. Refer your friends and family and if hired and work 80 hours, you will earn the bonus!
Applying is quick and easy. Apply by calling 951-651-1330 or text/call 855-866-2910 to speak with an On Time representative and schedule a possible interview. You can also submit your resume to OTSMiraLomaCA56@ontimestaffing.com.
Walk-ins accepted Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm at 3485 Wineville Road, Mira Loma, CA 91752
Once you arrive, please park in the parking lot, walk-in, and ask the security guard how to get to the On Time Staffing office.
On Time Staffing...The Company of Choice for Light Industrial Staffing!
Our Associates work in three main areas: warehouse, packaging and manufacturing. Our culture embraces a passion for teamwork, creativity, honesty, integrity and respect for one another.
Position is located outside of Columbus in Marysville, OH
Direct Hire/Permanent Positions Starting at $16.00hr, Paid Weekly, Health, Dental, 401k, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Vacation and Holidays
Ability to operate both manual and automatic transmission preferred.
Properly and safely load/unload vehicles onto/off railcars for transport. This process requires the use of an adjustable loading ramp, setting up and taking down bridge plates (45lbs) at the railcar junctions, securing the vehicles for transportation using a securing device (chocks) or removing the securing device for unloading vehicles.
We are looking to fill multiple positions on 1st shift with one crew starting at 6:20 am and the other crew starting at 6:50 am. Crews are working 8-10 hours per day.
Required Work and Environmental Conditions:
- Must be able to constantly work in an outdoor environment, exposed to all weather elements, including extreme hot and cold temperatures, dust and noisy conditions;
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to frequently climb, using various types of ladders, to heights in excess of 16 feet;
- Must be able to properly wear all required Personal Protective Equipment.
Conditions of Employment: Employment is conditional, based on a medical examination which includes a drug screen, and an examination to verify candidates can safely perform the essential functions of the job. Road & Rail Services requires a post-offer motor vehicle reference check, and background check. Employment and military (if applicable) verification required.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!