Clipper And Turner Job Description Sample
Shipper Locations:Irving, Texas Job Family: SCM-Procurement / Logistics & ECC Apply English (US)
Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Logistics and Airport Solutions
Requisition Number: 217401
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Division Description: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics LLC is a provider of logistics industry products and solutions. The business comprises a comprehensive portfolio in mail & parcel logistics and automation, airport logistics with baggage handling and air cargo, as well as service offerings supporting our customers with maintenance, operation and optimization. Our customers are airports & airlines, courier express parcel providers, the US Postal Service and commercial postal service providers.
Job Description: Siemens Postal, Parcel and Airport Logistics LLC is experiencing growth in our Supply Chain operations at our DFW Airport location. We are seeking individuals who have a SAFETY FIRST Mindset and have experience in working in a productive, team environment.
We are searching for qualified Shippers to fill immediate full time positions with access to a comprehensive Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more. RESPONSIBILITIES Prepares material, tools, equipment, and products for shipment out of the warehouse. • Operates forklift, walkie rider, or other warehouse equipment. • Moving completed assemblies to designated locations for long term storage. • Building crates for products using staplers and nail guns. • Loading trucks. • Reading shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped. • Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas. • Recording amounts of materials to be shipped or distributed via appropriate computer program. • Assisting in counting of physical inventory. • Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times. • Wearing the proper safety equipment. • Performs related duties as assigned by supervision. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. SKILLS • Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers • Must be forklift certified • Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. *LI
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf .
TASKS: - Under direct supervision, perform a variety of routine warehouse duties including but not limited to, receiving, unloading, inventory storage, movement and distribution of goods and materials at the assigned branch. Completes routine paperwork and documentation as required.
No experience necessary. Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred.
Basic understanding of inventory control systems.
Able to operate a variety of light equipment, hand trucks and vehicles within a warehouse environment.
Requires Valid Driver's License, receive and maintain forklift certification.
Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards, overtime may be required as business need requires.
Other duties as assigned. If you are Interested click "I'm Interested" on both pages to put your name on the employers list, then follow up with the contact instructions. Contact the Workforce Solutions East Texas if you get hired at 903-758-1783 ext. 5109. Thank You!!
Moduline Aluminum Cabinets manufactures top of the line aluminum storage cabinets and accessories. We have been in the industry since 1988 and continue to grow. Currently we seek a motivated and dependable person to join our team
We are looking for a conscientious hard worker with:
- Domestic shipping experience with freight companies, FEDEX and UPS.
- Carpentry and Forklift Experience.
- Experience using table saws, miter saws, and nail guns.
- Experience building skids and packaging product to protect it for the long haul.
Training available for the right candidate.
This is a full time position with a very competitive compensation and benefit package, including medical, dental, 401k, vacation and more.
Day Shift: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Pay: Based on experience
Please respond to this ad by email detailing your experience and attach resume if available or call 508-580-4445 x0.
- Location: Brockton, MA
- Compensation: Based on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Mortgage Loan Shipper
Prepares and processes legal documents and instructions as required for closing of loans in accordance with company and investor policies and requirements. Records notes and forwards post-closing insurance-related items to investor. The duties for Shipper include, but are not limited to, those described below.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communication: Liaises with investors regarding follow-up of post closing documentation needed to complete delivery, and resolution of loan delivery problems.
- Organization: Ensures credit and legal documentation packages are complete and that all outstanding issues are addressed prior to delivery.
- Coordination: Coordinates loan deliveries are in compliance with company and investor policies.
- Prepares credit and legal documentation packages for delivery of whole loans to investors.
- Ensures loan conditions have been satisfied and approved by an authorized employee.
- Reviews closing conditions prior to shipment to investor.
- Prepares company’s pre-closing instructions and inputs into company computer systems.
- Handles telephone calls from investors discussing specific post-closing issues.
- Liaises with private investors concerning follow-up of post closing documentation needed to complete delivery and to resolve loan delivery problems.
- Coordinates loan deliveries.
- Maintains accurate and current information on private investor loan delivery guidelines.
- Ensures that good business practices are promoted in a courteous, effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Reviews completed work and monitors quality on a regular basis.
Part Time Shipper Flex Shift (2679)
Shift: Saturday 6:30am-5:00pm
- Operate forklift and other powered equipment safely to place product and retrieve from designated storage area, picking orders as instructed. Ensure accurate cycle counts are completed.
- Loads and unloads trailers
- Use RF Scanner to record product movement within Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Consolidate product via palletization method.
- Move trailers within yard and between buildings
- Performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping for a clean and orderly work area
- Ensures all duties are performed to meet customer expectations and deadlines
- Follow direction from management to meet departmental needs.
- Meet minimum required performance standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent (completed)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic math skills
- Maintains acceptable attendance record
- Performs all jobs within company safety guidelines
- Uses WMS and RF Scanners
- Displays attention to detail
- Ability to safely operate powered equipment to move product
Openings Shipper Loader Shipper Loader Summary Title:Shipper Loader ID:2017WC019 Department:Operations Location:Monee, IL Description Shipper/Loader This position is expected to be a team player, self-motivated and able to prioritize tasking in a fast-moving manufacturing environment. This position will be cross trained and tasking on this job will vary from day to day. This position reports to the Materials Manager. Job Description
Responsible for assisting with all loading activities associated with parts orders and new equipment. This includes preparing parts orders for truck and/or UPS shipment and processing the associated shipping documentation. · Responsible for assisting with non-technical inspection and receipt of inbound materials and associated documentation.
Assists warehouse personnel with general duties to include picking, delivering and stocking of material, inventory, and material movement. · Assists with daily cycle count activities including counting of material and reconciliation activities. · Assists the Materials Manager with maintaining and updating shipping procedures for effective freight management, developing standardization, and packaging solutions.
Work effectively in a team environment with other departments to streamline processes and highlight opportunities for continuous improvements overall.
Exhibit good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team atmosphere. · Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing environment with tight deadlines
Fork lift and crane license or provide documentation of past experience.
Technical, electrical and/or mechanical aptitude is not required, but preferred.
The ability to work in a safe and productive manner, formal Safety Training a plus.
At least 5 years’ experience in a logistics type role.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and ability to navigate ERP systems.
Epicor experience is a plus. Benefits include: Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. 401(k). Eleven paid holidays/year. The applicant(s) for the above job opening(s) will be hired regardless of race, color, age, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, handicapped or veteran status. Apply Now Refer to a Friend
· Scanning of closed loan documents to the appropriate investor.
· Scans docs and uploads Image to Investor website.
· Also uploads a credit package Image created from Encompass.
· Ships original Note collateral to appropriate Warehouse Bank.
· Collateral includes the original Note the borrower signs and an Allonge created and signed by Sovereign representative.
· Creates a FedEx label and overnights to the bank.
· MERS Transfers.- When the loan is sold MERS rights must be transferred to the Investor who purchased the loan.
· Shipper logs on to MERS site to enter specific data to transfer loan.
· Good Bye letters- when Loan is sold the borrower must receive a good bye letter notifying the transfer of loan to new servicer.
· Shipper prints out Letter to specific Investor hands to receptionist to be placed in envelope and mailed to borrower.
· Trailing docs- Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies due to Investors.
· Shipper whenever possible in the clearing of outstanding trailing docs due and/or corrections to trailing docs received by investors.
Shipper / Receiver
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or packing slips.
- Receives finished product from Sarstedt affiliates and U.S. suppliers, including unloading palletized and floor-loaded product, visually inspecting for damage, and creating tickets for storage.
- Ships product by retrieving it from different areas and loading it onto trailers, either palletized or floor-loaded.
- Responsible for ensuring that product is stored, retrieved, and shipped without damage, verifying part number, lot number, and quantity.
- Works according to safety regulations and guidelines at all times and reports unsafe conditions immediately to lead person or management.
- Maintains a clean working environment at all times, which includes, sweeping, mopping, wiping off equipment, and keeping work stations organized.
- Operates manual pallet jacks and motorized forklifts to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to six months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to interpret units of measurement in regards to weight, distance, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Windows-based computers.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We currently seek a Shipper for our North Smithfield, RI headquarters, with strengths in attention to detail and customer focus.
Flexibility to handle a variety of work on any given day
Proficient in UPS/Fedex/USPS software
Exceptional verbal communication skills.
Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
Comprehensive benefit package including United Health Care, Delta Dental, Vision, Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, Voluntary Benefits ,Wellness Program, vacation time, personal/sick time, paid holidays and 401K plan. Free on site parking. Company parties, friendly coworkers.
National Marker Company is a leading manufacturer of safety identification products. With our "Sign Muscle" technology, we are at the forefront of industry innovation. NMC's motto is "delivering information at the speed of sight" and we live it every day. Our wide range of cutting edge products are produced to ensure that people and their families are protected daily. As we grow to meet increasing challenges in safety identification, our team is expanding. If you want to join our team send us your resume today!
NMC's success is a direct result of the people who work here. We are committed to the success of one another and the customers we serve. We treat each other with respect. We are successful because we expect innovation and unlimited growth. We encourage risk taking and we strive to exceed customer expectations.
I love working at NMC because it is a growing company that has passion, heart & desire to grow and become a world class organization. NMC does not accept meritocracy. We strive to exceed customer expections.
Passion The Leadership at NMC is extremely passionate about creating an atmosphere that promotes success. And this passion extends to every associate at NMC. None of what we do would be possible without our passion and heart. That is where our drive to succeed begins. We aim high.
Opportunities to Grow and Develop When we step out of our comfort zone, we grow as a business, and as people. Our associates are continually encouraged to learn new and better ways of doing things and to bring that knowledge to their jobs. NMC funds classes and team building seminars for our associates. We invest in our associates because we believe they are our most valuable asset. The growth opportunities are unlimited; if you're not afraid to step up to the challenge, We are not afraid to give you more responsibility.
Routine. What's That? Change is a fact of life at NMC. Printing technologies are advancing. New regulations are constantly being released. People outside our industry find new ways meet their goals. Most importantly: Our needs continuously evolve. We strive to take the best tools and the best practices from around the world and apply them to our business, to better serve our customers and to better serve each other.
Working at NMC is not just a job but a culture. The NMC culture involves team spirit, hard work, passion and a positive work environment.
Work / Life Balance: Work hard. Play hard. We know that our associates do what they do only with the support from their family and friends. NMC knows this is important. We work hard with our NMC family every day to help our own families at home.
Fun Working Environment: Mark your calendar! When it comes to fun, we mean business. Every year, our associates participate in our annual costume contest, holiday party and Yankee Swap, summer picnic and more.
Shipper Level II - 3Rd Shift Only
· Principles: Support and model the company’s principles that are identified in Sealed Air’s Core Competencies that relate to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
· Ingenious Collaboration: Nurture a collaborative environment that celebrates insatiable curiosity and diverse ideas.
· Courageous Determination: Empower to do what it takes to deliver what we promised.
· Purposeful Innovation: Delight our customers with revolutionary solutions that make them win, and share in the value created.
· Uncompromising Ethics: Everyday, lead with a conscious commitment to always do the right thing.
· Quality: Lead with a focus on quality, including accuracy in the shipping and receiving processes, always having an eye for detail and quality in everything that is done, including movement of parts, inventory and overall continuous improvement.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Knows and adheres to all safety rules and procedures
- Meet and conform with plant’s attendance policy
- Must have received a level 1 (Shipping — Loader) rating
- Complete the plant’s Forklift Safety class. Safely and correctly operate the plant’s clamptruck and forklifts.
- Able to load and unload trucks independently without error (To include issues below)
- Fill in a Load Tally completely
- Sign packing slips when performing receiving
- Place paperwork in shipping office, in appropriate place
- Put all received items in the proper storage area
- Contact appropriate person if any load is going to ship incomplete
- Availability to work overtime when needed
- Maintain warehouse in a safe, clean and orderly condition
- Assist with inventory verifications
- Participation in setting and achieving team goals in productivity, quality, health & safety, and material usage
- Actively participate in plant teams
- Display a teamwork mentality, work well with others and actively participate in the shipping and receiving team.
- Actively participate in establishing new procedures to address problematic issues
- Setup and Stage LTL orders
- Pull Pick Lists for shipments
- Call LTL carriers for pickups.
- Stage and complete UPS shipments
- Complete receivers and copy appropriate people
- RGA — Follow plant procedures
- Ability to work in a high-speed, fast-paced production environment
- Ability to lift 65 pounds
- Current forklift operator’s license or ability to obtain one.
- Good manual dexterity
- Good mathematical skills and attention to details
- Good computer skills including ability to operate within the Windows 95/98 operating system
- Ability to work responsibly with and around liquid chemical products
- Good command of written and verbal English
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Prior experience driving forklifts
- Prior experience processing shipping documents
- At least one year shipping experience.
Freqent overtime required
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!