Clipper Machine Job Description Sample
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Small Machine Mechanic / Welding Machine Repair Tech
AGL Welding Supply Co., Inc. is seeking a Small machines mechanic to join our Welding Machine Repair team in the Clifton, NJ location. You will be evaluating and repairing welding and industrial equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Troubleshoot and repair machines in safe and timely manner.
· Ensure all machines and equipment are safe to use for customer
· Keep inventory accurate
· Fill out work orders
· Contact Manufacturer to discuss warranty issues
· Keep work area and equipment clean, safe and organized
· Follow all safety policies and procedures
· Must be able to read machine schematics
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be familiar with machine shop equipment
· Previous knowledge and experience with regards to welding machines a plus
· Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time
· Must be able to carry and lift 50+ lbs
AGL offers benefits including Health, Life Insurance and a 401k plan with company match.
Please submit resume with salary requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
United States Duncan: Entry Level Machine Operator - Senior Machine Operator
Jan 5, 2018
Location: Duncan, OK, US, 73533 We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Working under close supervision, sets up, adjusts, and operates a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control/numerical control and/or manual machines.
May be required to read blueprints, perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations, and perform inspection procedures to verify work.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Skills typically acquired through 1 year of related machining experience. Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Machine Operator through Sr. Machine Operator. Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location 100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 46373
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line:
Supply Chain Mgmt Full Time / Part Time:
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation Information Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Job Segment: Machinist, Equipment Operator, Supply, Inspector, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality
Machine Learning - Machine Learning, Artifical Intelligence, Com
Machine Learning, Artifical Intelligence, Com Machine Learning
Machine Learning, Artifical Intelligence, Com
Machine Learning, Artifical Intelligence, Computer Vision, Python If you are a Machine Learning with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are working on making high-value transactions in low trust environments more secure. Our mission is to make the benefits of a modern digital lifestyle universally accessible by expanding trust in underserved markets. Core to achieving this mission is making decisions with the highest possible accuracy as quickly as possible, when peoples money and safety are on the line
What You Will Be Doing Were looking for a lead engineer with experience in computer vision or machine learning who wants to be a key part of a team enabling services that help millions of people get access to a better life. You will lead development in a core area of our technology -- building and improving our artificial intelligence and analytics engine.
As our first hire in machine learning and the person who reports to our CTO on algorithm evaluation, selection and performance, you must be an incredibly talented engineer and possess a solution-oriented, creative mathematical mind. As the state of the art advances, end user devices change, and our datasets become richer, you will constantly improve the accuracy and efficiency of our engine by evaluating and integrating new algorithms, and measuring the impact of sideband data and 3rd party database integrations on overall confidence scores. Overtime, you will build and lead a team of ML and data science specialists in image processing, OCR, and face recognition/verification.
What You Need for this Position At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of: 3+ years of relevant work or academic experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Computer Vision. C/C++ or Python.
Nice to have: MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field. So, if you are a Machine Learning with experience, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Machine Learning, Artifical Intelligence, Com* CA-San FranciscoCS10-1423491
Machine Operator - Production
Valassis is a leader in intelligent media delivery, providing over 15,000 advertisers proven and innovative media solutions to influence consumers wherever they plan, shop, buy and share. By integrating online and offline data combined with powerful insights, Valassis precisely targets its clients’ most valuable shoppers, offering unparalleled reach and scale. We continue to harness the innovative, entrepreneurial spirit on which this $2.3 billion company was built in 1970.
This is a direct-hire, full-time position with Valassis. Valassis offers manufacturing positions in a climate controlled environment. We also offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, among many other benefits.
- Production Technician (Machine Operator) in Deer Park, TX.
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of assigned equipment.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Safely and properly straps and bags materials with proper mail identification addresses, according to established standards and requirements. Demonstrates proficiency through the proper recognition of the printed address label. Recognizes carrier route breaks on finished bundles.
- Checks product to ensure versions and quantities are correct.
- Assures finished goods are properly assembled and instructs material handlers to move product to finish location.
- Cleans and maintains machine area.
- Responsible for quality, output and production goals.
Education & Knowledge:
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively utilizing the English language preferred
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent education certification
Experience / Skills / Abilities:
- 0 – 1 year related experience
- Ability to multi-task
Communication & Contacts (Internal/External):
- Communicate with team members
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
- Lifting 10 to 20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 40 pounds occasionally.
- Bending, Stooping and Climbing as needed.
Harland Clarke Holdings, to include its affiliated and subsidiary companies (Harland Clarke, Valassis, Scantron, NCP Solutions, NCH Marketing Services, Clipper Magazine), is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting our Recruiting Coordinator at 734-632-3707.
Harland Clarke Holdings Corp. to include its subsidiary and affiliated companies (Harland Clarke, Scantron, Harland Clarke Digital, Valassis) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Applicants who have disabilities may request that accommodations be made in order to complete the selection process by contacting 616-541-3145. EEO is the law.
To review your rights under Equal Employment Opportunity please visit: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Machine Operator - Blade Machine - Operator
Baumer of America is the leading Machine Engineering company for the Foam Industry in America. We offer our employees competitive compensation, benefits and a positive company environment.
We are seeking a MACHINE OPERATOR for our Blade Room to join our team at our facility located in Towaco, NJ! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- 1-3 Years previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Ability to work with standard and metric systems
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent (oral and written) in English
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Automatic Strapping Machine - Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Memphis, Tennessee area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
- Experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement
- A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus
We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Machine Operator, CNC Machine Operator, CNC Machinist
Machine Operator, CNC Machine Operator, CNC Machinist – Door manufacturer seeks 3CNCMachine Operators to program, set-up and run the CNC machines at their facility in San Bernardino, CA.
These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions where you will earn up to $16+ an hour, based on your experience. The facility has free onsite parking and an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines for your use.
To be considered, you must have at least 4 years of CNC machine operating experience and a flexible schedule.
If you are mechanically-inclined and seek a great job at a company that promotes from within, then please send your resume OR work history and contact information now.
OR PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
Monday – Thursday, 9AM–11AM or 1PM–3PM
AT: CHARTWELL STAFFING SOLUTIONS
1525 Third St, Suite A101, Riverside CA 92507
Off of the 60 freeway on the right
Please note that, if offered a job, you will need two forms of ID to fill out the application paperwork.
Or, to schedule an interview, call: 951-367-0133
We look forward to hearing from you!
Machine Tool Sales Engineer (Cnc Machine Tools)
Machine Tool Sales Engineer
Stone Machinery, Minnesota location
We are a leading distributor of CNC machine tools in the upper Midwest and are looking for a Sales Engineer in Minnesota. The primary objective of a Stone Machinery Sales Engineer is to proactively increase Machine Tool sales for our company through both quality customer service and new customer outreach. Daily activities will include calling customers by phone (prospecting), conducting face to face meetings (sales calls), assessing customers’ needs and requirements, preparing quotations and proposals and closing sales. As a Sales Engineer, you will be visiting sites that include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, R&D facilities, technical schools, facilities of all sizes small to large.
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of Industrial or Machine Tool Sales or related industry is preferred. Candidates must have the ability to read and communicate in English, have basic math skills and some experience reading manufacturing part prints. In addition candidates must have a wide mix of skills from the following list:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- The drive and desire to be Number One
- Valid driver’s license
- Sales forecasting and planning
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Basic understanding of generalized manufacturing
- Unquestionable customer empathy
Candidates would have experience in CNC Machine Tools, Cutting Tools, or other Industrial Capital equipment support.
Machine Operator - Packaging Machine - Req. ID 13021
$14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
To be considered, please apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall operation and performance of the Automated Close-Out System, maintaining quality, and production objectives. Sample and monitor product quality coming off the system, making modifications as needed. Troubleshoot packaging system performance and quality issues, correcting, and stabilizing performance as issues occur.
- Basic computer and mechanical skills essential
- Strong communication and problem solving skills- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Production priority decisions relating to maintenance and quality.- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must pass our employment drug and background screens
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts (Day or Night Shift)
- Must be able to stand during 12 hour shift.
14.00 - $16.00 per hour depending on experience
$1.50 Shift Premium for Night Shift
Paid 30 minute lunch and two paid 15-minute breaks
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K after 30 days
Paid Time Off after 45 days
To be considered, apply directly at www.harlandclarke.com. Click "About Us" > Click "Careers" > Enter Req. ID 13021.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!