Closter Job Description Sample
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Physician Assistant - Dermatology
Englewood, New Jersey Job #11606082
Dermatology Physician Assistant-Full or Part time
- 2+ years of Dermatology Physician Assistant experience
- Active, non-probationary Physician Assistant license.
- Prescriptive Authority
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Mental Health Associate (Full Time & Part Time)
Job Summary:This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with limited experience to work in an adolescent psychiatric treatment program in our Paramus location. Primary responsibilities include observation and monitoring adolescents in group therapy and during program breaks.
Competence: Demonstrates an understanding of adolescent growth and development and must be able to co-facilitate a didactic and experiential group. Demonstrates skill in areas of universal precautions, CPR, fire safety, abuse and neglect reporting, patient rights, age related competencies, harassment free workplace practices, and HIPAA protocols.
High Focus Centers is the largest and most successful multi-site outpatient provider of substance abuse and psychiatric programs in N.J. It is a respected behavioral healthcare organization with 20 years of providing progressive and innovative treatment to adolescents, adults and families.
Driving adolescents in our vans is required.
Valid NJ drivers license.
Bachelors’ degree required.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance.
High Focus Centers is a growing organization that provides team-based Partial Hospital and Intensive Outpatient services at seven locations across the State of New Jersey. Patients are referred to us from a wide array of hospitals as well as from outpatient providers. We offer treatment to children, adolescents and adults, and our programs have tracks both for emotional illness and substance abuse.
This position will function as Team Leader for the Adult Program, which includes some patients with co-occuring disorders. . The Center is in Paramus, a few minutes from Route 4 and Route 17.
Our compensation package is competitive and our work environment is one of clinical enthusiasm. Sign-on bonus is available to independent applicants.
NJ licensed Board-Eligible or Certified Psychiatrist
High Focus Centers offers an excellent compensation package that includes:
Health, Life, Dental Insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Holiday, Sick, and Vacation Leave
Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
Adult Psychiatric / Co-Occurring Clinician
Job Summary:We are currently seeking a licensed, experienced adult mental health treatment professional for our adult psychiatric Co-Occurring Intensive Outpatient treatment program at our Paramus facility. Join a multi-disciplinary team providing excellent treatment to adults with acute psychiatric illness and co-occurring substance abuse.
This position will require 1-2 evenings per week
Licensed mental health professional
Engineering Lead - Telecommunications (Paramus, NJ)
- Direct activities of project engineers, structural engineers and field personnel to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Civil and structural engineering design of telecommunications/cell towers.
- Manage project schedules, budgets of engineering projects.
- Manage project scope, design, schedule and quality.
- Maintain relationships with customers, vendors and internal teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering is required.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer is preferred but not required.
- Prefer 5+ years of telecommunications industry experience (cell towers).
IT Risk & Controls Assurance Analyst
CONTROLS ASSURANCE~~IT SECURITY~~IT RISK
- WORK HEAVILY WITHIN THE ORGANIZATION FROM AN "IT PERSPECTIVE" WITH EXPERTISE WITH CONTROLS ASSURANCE, IT SECURITY & IT RISK
- HEAVY COORDINATION WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS REGARDING REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNAL CONTROLS TO ELIMINATE RISK
- IDENTIFY, COLLECT AND ANALYZE INTERNAL IT AUDIT RISK CONTROLS (POLICIES AND PROCEDURES)
- STRONG COMPREHENSION OF ENTERPRISE BREACH RESISTANCE
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO CONVERSE/INTERACT WITH VARIOUS LEVELS OF THE ORGANIZATION
- CERTIFICATIONS/HIGHER EDUCATION STRONGLY DESIRED (CISA, CIA, ...)
Outside B2B Sales - Cloud Software
They are seeking a talented outside B2B sales professional to grow/manage an existing base of accounts along with hunting down new clients. This is a hybrid hunter/account Manager role.
Competitive Base Salary (Range based on Experience & Geographic Region) + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses- 1st Year "On Target Earnings" OTE ranges from $80,000 - $105,000.
- Company Medical + Dental + Vision+ Rx
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Short and Long-term disability benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- 401(k)- Company match
- Paid time-off programs
- Mileage and/or Car/Cell Allowance available for applicable positions
- Comprehensive Training (Classroom- Field- Mentor Program)
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ Year of outside B2B sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to cover a large territory (Some Overnight Travel Required)
- Valid Driver's License
Power BI Developer
Power BI Developer
Position : 2+ Months( Contract To Hire ) or Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- At least 5+ years of working experience in the following
- EDW - Creating database/tables, stored procedures, views, database backup tasks
- Integration Services - ETL jobs and schedules
- Reporting Services – Creating and publishing dashboards, reports
- At least 5+ years of hands on experience in the following technologies
- MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
- Microsoft Power BI.
- MS Excel and Power point
- Good communication skills; Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate responsibilities
Note:If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
Test Automation Engineer
Location: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Duration: 7 months
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle
• Design and development of test automation frameworks (Selenium);
• Developing test cases for projects within functional area and responsible for the execution of test plans and cases created
• Working seamlessly with vendor and technical development team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios
• Document all defects in HP Quality Center 11/Jira and implement traceability between test cases and requirement documentation
• Proactively communicating with developers and business to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution
• Implementation of traceability between test cases and requirements documentation
• Be an active participant in the overall team objectives and improvement initiatives
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior knowledge and experience with testing of automative company Aftersales/Engineering applications
• Ability to manually test and manage other testers while coordinating with Project Team
• UAT Testing experience is essential
• Hands on skills with Selenium platform to setup and execute the testing
Education and Experience
• 5+ years of experience with the full spectrum of Quality Assurance testing and systems development lifecycles (Waterfall and/or Agile) a must
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• 3+ years of extensive automation test script creation
• Proven experience working closely with development teams and analysts
• Demonstrated ability to execute QA and testing initiatives
• Must have practical experience and solid understanding of some of the technologies/tools like: Selenium. QC, SQL, Web Services, .NET, QTP, Soap Sonar
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!