Cloth Doubling And Winding Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Brunswick / AMF Machine - Bowling Technician
Round1 Entertainment is currently looking for Bowling Technician for our NEW location in Peoria, IL at Northwood Mall.
The Technician assists in the maintenance of Brunswick, AMF bowling machines. Assist customers as needed. We're looking for bowling technician or general mechanic willing to learn quickly.
They are responsible for making sure that all of our bowling equipment is operational. They also get involved in facilities maintenance to ensure that our customers experience a fun and safe environment. Preventative maintenance, cleaning, and repairing of machines are other important parts of the job.
Submit your resume or apply online at www.round1usa.com
Our typical store is around 50,000 square foot age as anchor tenants in shopping malls. In it, we offer bowling, arcade games, billiards, darts, ping pong, food and drinks, a variation that is not matched by other competitors in the industry.
Round1 originated back in 1980 and with the support from the fans and customers have successfully grown into a 113 stores accounting for $890 million in sales. The stores combined bring in over 25 million customers annually. We cater to wide range of customers from family, groups of kids and adults providing an extraordinary fun and unforgettable experience. First oversea expansion was targeted to the United States as the company opened the 1st store abroad in City of Industry, California back in August of 2010. From there the company has continued to add and now has 13 and counting. 2017 has at least 5 stores scheduled to open in Lithonia GA, Aurora IL, Hicksville NY, Auburn Hills MI and Middle town NY.
We are currently recruiting staff members and managers to join the company and help with the growth and the development. They will specifically be roles in opening up new locations and operating them. Employment of staff and managers operating existing stores are available as well. All employees with significant performances and outputs will be considered for internal advancement to GM. Beyond GM is a District Manager role. Depending on the skills and the expertise, advancing to a specific HQ position is possible as well.
Our motto is to have individuals develop and grow as the company grows and expands. We are waiting for your application from all of you who would like to join our quest to become the number 1 entertainment center in the country.
• One year experience in manufacturing preferred.
• Must be able to understand and perform basic mathematical functions.
• Jobs are temp to hire based on performance and attendance.
Machine Operator - Finish Blade Operator
Albuquerque Asphalt is accepting applications for a Finish Blade Operator
Must be capable of finishing subgrade & base course for parking lots, roadways, and highways.
Minimum 2 years experience is required.
Hourly Rate D.O.E
Machine Operator / CNC Mill And Lathe Operator
1. CNC MILL AND LATHE OPERATOR
Responsible for operating machine tools to produce precision metal parts. Produces small batches or large quantities of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications.Primary responsibilities
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce metal parts.
- Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
- Calculate where to cut or bore.
- Shape steel, aluminum, titanium, plastic, silicon and other materials.
- Determine how fast or slow workpiece is fed into machine.
- Determine how much material to remove.
- Select tools and materials for the job.
- Plan the sequence of cutting and finishing operations.
- Mark the workpiece to show where cuts should be made.
- Position workpiece on the drill press, lathe, or milling machine.
- Monitor and control feed rate and speed.
- Ensure workpiece is properly lubricated and/or cooled.
- Regulate temperature of workpiece.
- Detect problems by listening for specific sounds.
- Adjust cutting speed to compensate for harmonic vibrations.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts.
- Replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against blueprints and specifications.
- Produce large quantities of parts.
- Determine how automated equipment will cut a part.
- Determine cutting path.
- Concert path, speed, and feed information into set of instructions for machine tool.
- Use manual and computer-controlled machinery.
- Write basic programs.
- Modify programs in response to problems.
Positions available to start immediately.
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Type: Full-timeJob Type:
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
2. MACHINE OPERATOR
On Site Personnel, LLC is seeking for experienced CNC machine operator to work with our gear manufacturing client located near Ivyland, PA
Pay: $12/hr. Hours Mon- Fri. 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Overtime is available
Responsible for operating CNC machine
Deburring parts with grinding wheel
Light assembly and packaging.
2 years of experience working in warehouse environment and operate machine.
Operating CNC experience is a plus
Mechanically inclined and good problem solving ability.
Good Math skills.
Attention to detail and fast learner
High school diploma
Apply in person:
5415 N 5th St Philadelphia PA 19120
If interested and meet qualifications CALL OUR RECRUITERS AT 215-224-9700 for more information.
Salary: $12.00 /hour
At Onsite Personnel, we consistently deliver quality, cost-effective staffing services with a comprehensive screening and training system to provide highly qualified workers for your business. Onsite Personnel takes pride in going the extra step to assure satisfaction of our customers. Our ever-growing client base is a testament to our dedication and hard work.
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment. We are in need of a dedicated mechanic to keep all equipment SAFE and Fully Functional.
Machine Operator - Injection Blow Molding
The Injection Blow Molding Operator position is very “hands-on” and will require making necessary changes and adjustments to the technical blow molding and auxiliary equipment as well as complete mold and color changes. The individualwill be responsible for operating, monitoring, processing and repairing machines to maximize machine efficiency.
RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following, though other duties may be assigned.
· Operate a group of plastic injection stretch blow molding machines and auxiliary equipment producing a container in a safe and high quality method.
· Perform processing of injection and/or blow molding machines to improve machine efficiency and reduce scrap.
· Perform regular lubrication and checks on all equipment, systems, molds and tooling in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules.
· Make frequent on time quality checks on products being produced from established quality standards.
· Identify and troubleshoot malfunctioning machines or equipment and effectively communicate machine operation variations with teammates and management to diagnose problems and complete necessary repairs.
· Maintain documentation as directed.
· Start and stop stretch blow molding and injection molding to produce quality plastic containers.
· Perform routine inspections, cleaning & lubricating and/or tightening of machine assembles per preventative maintenance procedures.
· Perform container inspections using test equipment, statistical quality methods & visual inspection techniques.
· Perform line inspections to verify the packing of defect-free product.
· Pack containers into boxes/cartons at designated production-line speeds according to specifications.
· Safely operate lift trucks to move materials.
· Perform as a responsible team member to maintain a clean, safe, and effective work environment.
· Operate blow molding and injection molding.
· Pull seepage, apply SPC methodologies for initiating machine adjustments, change materials, assist in changeovers and identify start and stop of out-of-spec production (hardware).
· Complete required documentation (Daily completion of log books and operator monitoring).
· Perform sample retention per procedure at required times.
· Machine area kept clean and conforming to 5S standards (Empty trashcans, seepage barrels, scrap bottles on floor, machines wiped down daily, etc.).
· Coordinate team assignments and work flow to insure meeting the daily production plan.
· Arrange learning opportunities for team members to continue their development.
· Provide responsible leadership regarding compliance to policies and provide responsible leadership regarding compliance to policies and standards.
· Identify and root-cause of defects in containers and recommend processing adjustments to eliminate the defect. Trouble shoot mechanical and processing problems.
· Perform color changeovers.
Operator is responsible at all times for their own safety and to assist where qualified with the safety of other team members and contractors. This includes, but is not limited to such things as:
- Follow all safety rules and safe work procedures and ensure they are followed by others working in and around the machinery
- Report and follow up on all injuries and near misses
- Actively participate in safety incident investigations
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping standards and expectations
- Provide leadership and active participation in team safety meetings, discussions, and training opportunities
- Follow all safety procedures such as Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space, PPE, etc.
Operators will ensure that all products adhere to quality conformance and diligence specifications. This includes, but is not limited to such things as:
· Lead by example as a quality advocate
· Provide support, as needed, to correct quality deficiencies, e.g. product or packaging defects
· Ensure all work performed meets quality standards
Productivity and Reliability:
- Provide Operational support in running machines at centerline conditions, standard speeds, etc. to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Assist operators in troubleshooting equipment issues
- Address downtime issues promptly and effectively
- Lead and/or participate with root cause analysis for operating problems including identification of contributing causes for non-operating events; work to eliminate the root cause for continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot mechanical problems by utilizing standardized problem solving techniques, verify proper investigative actions are completed and root cause(s) are quickly identified
- Maintain spares, as needed, to ensure availability for equipment repairs
- Effectively utilize and maintain preventive maintenance and work order completion documentation
- Closely manage costs and eliminate waste (i.e. parts, tools, time, personnel)
- Take the initiative to bring forward and resolve issues
- Continuously strive to reduce inventory requirements by increasing reliability through predictive monitoring, scheduled and preventative maintenance
- Reduce bottlenecks in operations by addressing upcoming production needs and proactively resolving issues prior to scheduled requirements
Equipment and Facility Maintenance
- Technicians will work to maintain the integrity of the facility and operating equipment to ensure on-going safe, reliable operations. This includes such things as:
- Maintaining housekeeping standards.
- Performing basic facility maintenance including repair of lighting, basic HVAC, etc.
- Monitor conditions of equipment by lubrication and vibration analysis.
- Completing maintenance care responsibilities and initiating and assisting in equipment repair as needed.
- Actively learn equipment, processes, and systems
- Participate in organizational improvement teams, e.g. Safety Committee, Quality Improvement, Productivity / Cost Reduction Teams, etc., as assigned on a rotating basis
- Actively share knowledge to train/mentor other team members, including maintenance, QA and operations, to foster team member development, including required safety training control systems, troubleshooting capabilities and other skills as identified
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Process, Set-up or Maintenance capacity in a manufacturing environment, plastics experience a plus.
· Advanced mechanical and technical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and complex mechanical equipment.
· Strong leadership traits.
· Ability to perform and recognize bottle quality and operating efficiency.
· Must know and follow all GMP / ASI / ISO procedures.
· Must be able to work safely and follow safety rules and JSA procedures.
· Must be able to identify and report violations and unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
· Must be able to wear protective clothing such as hair net, uniform, safety shoes, gloves, long-sleeved shirt and earplugs.
· Must be able to effectively respond in emergency situations such as fires and accidents.
· Must be able to follow all department procedures and directives.
· All of the above are essential job functions.
· Must own required basic hand tools.
· Preferred candidates will need Nissei, Husky, Automa, and/or SIPA operating
· Must have good math skills. Able to add, subtract, divide, multiply decimals and weigh grams.
· Able to read; must be able to read English text, blueprints. Write, speak and understand English directions/instructions.
· Writing skills required: Must be able to communicate in writing with all levels of organization in English.
· Able to work overtime on any shift on short notice.
· Ability to understand Statistical Process Control charts and data.
· Ability to work all shifts as needed
- High degree of Mechanical Aptitude
- Strong troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Committed to safety & organizational goals
- A record of stable & continuous employment
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Outlook)
- Strong service orientation
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability & willingness to work safely & wear PPE as required
- Drive and determination to strive for continuous improvement
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with the ability to multitask and display consistent follow-thru on tasks, assignments, projects, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED, technical or vocational training a plus
- Flexibility to work overtime and alternate schedules
· Due to the proximity of equipment causing electromagnetic fields, technician must be free of prostheses, particularly of a cardiac type (pacemaker) or a metal or similar implant. IntraPac Lawrenceburg cannot offer employment to anyone with these conditions.
· Must be able to perform repetitive bending
· Must be able to lift up to 45 to 70 lbs.
· Possess ability to stand for up to 12 hours, including frequent walking, climbing and use of ladders, bending and twisting at the waist and knees, squatting or kneeling to change rolls, and lifting arms above the head.
· Ability to hear conversation and warning alarms.
· Ability to visually inspect small items (parts of tubes).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., climb ladders and stairs, kneel, and stand for continuous periods of time
· While performing the duties of this job the employee may be exposed to dust/airborne particles; heights; loud noise & vibrations; mechanical, electrical, and chemical hazards. The noise level for this work environment is usually moderate. The work environment may include moderately hot or cold temperatures.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
· PPE may be required when performing some job functions, such as gloves, a smock, hairnet, safety glasses, etc.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those required to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements, and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Employees will be evaluated in part based upon the performance of tasks listed in this job description. IntraPac has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either the employee or IntraPac may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Machine - Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Continental Datalabel is one of the top five manufacturing companies in the United States in our field. We are a specialized converter of laminated paper products which has been in business for over 40 years. Our corporate headquarters is located in the Northwest Chicago suburbs; we have additional facilities in New York, Los Angeles, and Atlanta.
Press Operator-3rd Shift Jobs in Elgin, Illinois- Continental Datalabel
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Process job on press based on work order requirements.
Ensure machine is running efficiently and that job is completed in accordance with work order requirements.
Mount paper, dies, and plates.
Set punch unit and change perfs.
Adjust inks and paper.
Provide basic machinery support including oiling, solvents, water and cleaning.
Verify order materials are ready for job completion.
Maintain an organized, safe, clean, and efficient work area.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
Suggest and participate in implementation of changes to improve the organization.
May explain and offer guidance on routine procedures.
Set up ink tray or pump.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to demonstrate basic level of speech, reading, writing, and comprehension skills in English.
Must have basic math and mechanical skills.
High school diploma or GED is required, with an Associate’s or vocational / technical school degree preferred in this or a relevant field. Some experience may substitute for education.
Essential Work Competencies
Extremely strenuous physical effort involving objects frequently over 50 pounds and occasionally over 100 pounds.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to effectively interact with others in a positive manner.
Ability to address issues utilizing skills, knowledge, precedent and procedures.
Ability to stand for long periods.
Work is performed in a production environment where multiple pieces of machinery are utilized consistently at various noise levels and with solvents that can carry strong smells
Work is closely monitored by supervisor / manager who is available for guidance and issue resolution.
Due to safety issues relating to machine operation, long hair must be pulled back, any clothing or jewelry must fit appropriately, and proper closed toe / heel shoes must be worn.
Dishwasher Dish Machine Operator
Black Bear Diner is hiring a Dish Machine Operator!
As a Dish Machine Operator, you'll own the dishwashing process to make sure that all utensils and service ware are cleaned, sanitized and stocked for all other crew members, which results in dinner running smoothly and our guests returning.
No previous restaurant experience required!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Load, run and unload dish machine.
- Keep the dish machine clean and report any functional or mechanical problems immediately.
- Monitor dish machine water temperature and chemical usage to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Wash and store all tableware and kitchenware.
- Keep dishroom clean and organized.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Assist other employees as needed in cleaning and organizing.
- Bag and haul dishroom trash to dumpster at designed times.
- Complete sidework for station and shift.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the manager-on-duty
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Must be able to work in an environment that is often hot, noisy, and congested.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- The opportunity to learn a lot, you'll be working in our fast-paced kitchen
- Competitive Compensation based on experience
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team
- Discounted meals
Come join the team at this fast growing family dining concept, Apply Today!
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!