Cloth Examiner Machine Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Technician - Cloth Department
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Reports To: Assembly Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To assemble products in accordance with established manufacturing and safety standards by performing the following duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines in the filter cloth fabrication department.
- Uses various manufacturing tools included but not limited to: tape measure, stapler, hot knife, hammer, sewing machine on a daily basis to complete the product assembly
- Performs spot inspections of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Loads, unloads and transfers merchandise to designated area in accordance with training procedures.
Secondary Duties and
- Stocks manufactured components in warehouse to include utilizing equipment and lifting and carrying merchandise to place in storage area.
- Inspects products for deficiencies or breakages prior to warehouse storage.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations. Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training, and reports any dangerous conditions to Assembly Supervisor.
- Maintains the fabrication shop and surrounding area in a safe and orderly manner include moving pallets, sweeping and removing/disposing of debris.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. As this is a labor intensive position, an individual must be able to stand, bend and squat for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to accurately use a tape measure
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior assembly experience helpful.
Cloth Doffer - Secondary - Plant SI - B Shift (Chickamauga, Ga)
Shaw Industries, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales. We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor covering provider.
We supply carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, our 22,000 associates are located throughout the US and all over the world. Generally, positions in our facilities require standing or sitting for long periods of time.
These positions may require heavy and/or repeated lifting, bending, stooping, reaching overhead or crawling. Specific physical requirements for the job will be discussed during our interview process.Position Overview: Doff rolls of secondary fabric off sulzer looms and transport to material handler with the maximum amount of production and a minimal amount of off-quality.
Responsibilities:(considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility): Determine loom to be doffed. Cut core to correct size.
Record any picks and defects Use wedges to move roll from take-up to doff buggy. Transport roll of fabric to alley for pick-up by material handler. Perform all housekeeping duties as assigned by the supervisor.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility) Reset pick clock to zero Must be a team player. Must communicate effectively with department supervisor.
Job:Production Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.
Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Title: *Cloth Doffer
Plant SI - B Shift (Chickamauga, Ga)*
Walden, NY, USA + $11.50 an hour - Starting pay
Full Time Health Ins, Life Ins, Disability, 401K, Vacation, Personal time, Sign on/Referral Bonus Program Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job General Purpose: To check quality of bags while meeting production level demands and customer specifications. Duties:
Catch and count bags coming out of machine
Inspect quality of bags
Maintain a clean, neat and tidy work area
Pack and label boxes
Participate in end of week clean up, getting bag machine ready for the following week
Must be able to read and understand written directions
Must be able to write legibly and fill out production tickets
Must be able to stand continuously for 12 hour shift
Able to adapt to extreme heat in the summer and cold in the winter
Be able to work a swing shift
Team player, pleasant demeanor
Excellent attendance is expected
Must be able to adhere to company policy and safety regulations Other Duties Always take ownership and be accountable for your actions. This job description is a tool for you to follow while at ProAmpac. Other job duties may be assigned to you, this outline is not to be considered a detailed description and you may have other duties/projects assigned to meet business needs. Good and reliable attendance, positive attitude and at or above job specific metrics and/or goals will reflect on your annual review. Always take ownership of your job and team. EEO Statement ProAmpac provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. EOE - M/F/Vets/Disability ProAmpac
Associate Examiner / Examiner / Senior Examiner
Position Summary: Assists with the supervision of financial institutions (state member banks, financial holding companies, domestic and foreign-owned bank holding companies, foreign banking organizations, and nonbank subsidiaries) by proactively identifying risks through on and off-site examination and monitoring activities to ensure that the institutions are operating in a safe and sound manner and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures, but typically work under immediate supervision.
* Assists in pre-examination/inspection preparation, completes less complex assignments during examinations and inspections, and documents findings in adequate workpapers. Analyzes financial and consumer information for consistency with appropriate policies and procedures. Reviews emerging technologies, management information systems, transaction processing systems, and the adequacy of audit and internal controls.
Assists other experienced personnel in obtaining and analyzing data/information and conducting meetings/interviews with financial institution management/personnel to assess performance in a specific function or line of business.
Prepares and communicates summary of findings and significant issues to immediate manager, financial institution management, and/or Reserve Bank management. Collaborates and communicates effectively with staff across the Division, Federal Reserve System, other principal regulatory agencies.
Conducts surveillance of selected institutions, compiling documentation and reports and advising others of issues identified during the review.
Develops and maintains knowledge of current regulations, laws, trends, and developments. Attends formal training classes, participates in on-the-job training, and completes a prescribed program of self-study. Develops strong writing skills.
Education: * Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent experience; Bachelor's Degree preferred Experience: * Less than two years Knowledge Area/Technical Skills/Certifications and Licenses: * Accounting and Finance
Bank Examination preferred
Foreign language for International Examiners
Individual Competencies:* * Demonstrates Self-Awareness
Communicates Effectively /T//h//is is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, performance standards or requirements, efforts, skills or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, rush jobs, change in workload or technological developments)./ /The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer. / Individual Competencies * Demonstrates Self-Awareness
Organization:Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Title:Associate Examiner / Examiner / Senior Examiner
First Party Examiner
- The primary purpose of the FNOL Examiner is to be the first point of contact for both the Hertz field locations as well as customers to establish the initial claim file. The Examiner will be responsible for the triage of all incoming documents and calls to determine where the file is to be handled, ensure the file is complete, and gather information from parties outside Hertz to ensure proper decisions can be made to either refer to HCM, CRU, or close as a “Rest” file.
- Bill damage files to customers and/or insurance carriers. The clerk will determine who to bill, what kind of letter to send and what documents need to be sent with the letter on initial billings for US and Canadian subrogation files. The Clerks are responsible for maintaining an accurate billing file and backlog count and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Key Result Areas
- Timely review all incoming documents for completeness and legibility to determine if they can be used for opening a new file, added to an existing file, or should be returned to the renting location to rectify and resubmit.
- Handle all calls from customers, insurers, or Hertz locations to establish if information needs to be appended to an existing file, referred to HCM, or a new file opened. If new, all information is to be documented in a pre-established form.
- Ensure timely opening of all files with proper disposition to determine if the file is 1st Party, 3rd Party, or Rest.
- Match all incoming VDA’s to the claim.
- Once VDA is matched, if 3rd Party, notify the holder of the file of the existence of the new document. If 1st Party, notify the CRU of the existence of a complete file ready for subrogation. If Rest, re-evaluate the documents to determine if there is a reason to pursue further (such as information in a police report, etc).
- On all unmatched claims with vehicle damage, but no VDA, follow-up with the return location for submission of the VDA.
- Ensure corporate standards and procedures as set out in the HCM and Hertz procedures are adhered to.
- Work towards set productivity and accuracy targets.
Educational Background: Minimum high school diploma; some college education preferred.
Professional Experience: Experience in an office environment working with others. Preferably a large office in which working through others is necessary.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to work independently
- Basic mathematical skills
- Analytic capabilities for decision-making
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Congratulations on taking the first step in becoming a part of the highly qualified and motivated team that makes Hertz one of the top car rental/car leasing and equipment providers in the world. Joining the Hertz team is both a rewarding and challenging experience and can place candidates in any of our available positions in many of our airport, off-airport, regional, branch and headquarter facilities.
Medical Claims Examiner
The Medical Claims Examiner adjudicates claims based on policy provisions and established guidelines.
Essential Duties and
- Reviews and adjudicates medical claims based on health policy provisions and established guidelines
- Requests additional information from members and providers as needed
- Initiates and completes claim investigations when indicated including pre-existing conditions, accidents, medical necessity and appropriateness, eligibility and coordination of benefits
- Documents fully claims referred to senior staff for review and determination
- Maintains company production and quality standards
- Participates in training
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Premier Administrative Solutions
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Knowledge of medical and dental coding systems
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Minimum one (1) year of medical claims processing experience
- Medicare Supplement Experience preferred
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, ACCESS, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to repetitive motion such as typing, data entry and vision to monitor. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
CHS provides clinical care management services and ancillary support services including staff recruiting, program development, analytics, reporting, fulfillment processing, call center support, and claims processing. We take pride in our state-of-the-art care coordination software, ConsensusTM. After identifying gaps in existing software, ConsensusTM was created in 2009 and has been continuously refined with the input of clinicians, providers, and technology experts. ConsensusTM empowers CHS to manage patient populations in the most effective way possible - reducing costs, increasing quality, and improving outcomes. We have developed successful solutions for a variety of programs, ranging from small complex pediatric programs to large state Medicaid programs that encompass TANF, SSI, and Dual Eligible populations. Services provided vary from administering a comprehensive Primary Care Case Management program with over 200,000 members, to providing a la carte care coordination, software, third party administrator, and/or processing and fulfillment solutions to states and corporate entities.
Customer Service Representative/Claims Examiner
Customer Service Representative/Claims Examiner
To qualify for this position, the candidate must have Medical Billing and/or Healthcare Administration experience as either a Customer Service Representative or Claim Processor.
Must have Medical/Healthcare customer service and/or Claims Processing experience
This position is a customer’s first contact with our company, so making a positive first impression is extremely important. Candidates for this position shall:
· Respond to and resolve customer inquiries via telephone, email or other correspondence
· Answer incoming telephone calls and written requests for information from customers promptly and accurately.
· Handle escalated calls and resolve caller concerns
· Above all do their best to ensure caller satisfaction.
· Have a solid working knowledge of all company product and service offerings and be able to communicate all offerings effectively and concisely.
· Document member/provider/client contacts accurately including all relevant details and follow up requirements in customer service call tracking software.
· Work collaboratively with other employees to ensure timely and appropriate responses to all customer inquiries, no matter how complex they may be.
· Data Entry of medical claims and treatment requests into transaction system maintaining productivity, accuracy, and follow-up standards identified by supervisor.
Candidates for this position shall have the following qualifications:
· Compassionate Nature with an ability to have empathy and look for solutions that are customer focused within the compliance guidelines of the organization
· Strong communication skills; listening and speaking/writing
· Strong computer skills – ability to use all standard office programs
· Proven ability to meet performance standards and goals.
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment as well as contribute to the overall team and company mission and goal
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Must have at least completed high school, college preferred, and 2 years of Healthcare administration customer service experience and/or Medical Claims Examiner experience.
Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm. Hours for customer service may change going forward and will be communicated by management should that be the case.
Determined on Employment and based on experience.
Applicants only. Contact from recruiters or for unsolicited services will be declined.
Medical Claims Examiner
Medical Claims Examiner
As a Claims Examiner / Processor you will review and process professional medical, dental, expense and electronic claims within the established turn-around time and quality standards of the department. Position may also process flexible spending account (FSA) and health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) claims.
Core Responsibilities & Job Functions:
Process medical, vision and dental claims to plan benefits
Process HRA’s, FSA and other re-pricing claims.
Meet department standards for both production and quality.
Respond to internal/external customer inquiries and requests within the established time frames.
Pended claims to be resolved within Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) guidelines.
Research and complete all correspondence related to electronic and paper claims assigned.
Work as a team member to process 90% of all claims within 10 days of receipt
Meet or exceed minimum production averages and accuracy minimums for payment
Prepare correspondence in a clear, concise manner, retaining a copy for our files.
Respond to correspondence in a concise and timely manner
Initiate and document all appropriate investigations for pre-existing, coordination of benefits and accident details
Monitors and follows up on pending claim activity timely and accurately as appropriate
Demonstrates reliability and have acceptable attendance
Consistently demonstrates professional and positive behavior
Overtime as required
Serves as a back-up to Customer Service on an as needed basis
Provides input to department problems and work flow issues
Has flexibility to adjust individual work flow to assist in meeting the overall goal of the department
Perform other duties as assigned
Our services include:
Innovative Patient Advocacy & Disease Management
Health Plan Design & Administration
Award-winning Wellness Programs
Sr Claims Examiner - Casualty
The senior claims examiner is responsible for investigating, negotiation, and conclusion by settlement or denial, casualty, construction defect, and litigated claims in the business area of commercial habitational, general mercantile, contractors and homeowners. We write policies on various homeowner’s policies, as well as business owners policies and commercial package policy’s. The senior claim examiner position will deal with commercial and homeowners casualty claim assignments. The candidate must understand commercial and homeowners casualty claim adjusting principals, such as coverage verification, liability analysis, and litigation management. Ensure claims are processed within company policies, procedures, and prescribed authority. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Main Duties/Essential Job Functions:
1. Investigate the claims through telephone, written correspondence, and/or personal contact with claimants, attorneys, insureds, witnesses and others having pertinent information.
2. Analyze information in order to evaluate assigned claims to determine the extent of loss, taking into consideration coverage, damages, liability, and future investigation needs. Assign and manage independent adjusters, defense counsel, or other experts on a task assignment basis where necessary.
3. Process incoming calls and correspondence from insureds, claimants and agents regarding questions or problems associated with claims. Interact with underwriters and agents on claim resolution.
4. Evaluate, negotiate and settle both non-litigated and litigated claims within delegated authority. Handle litigation files from start to finish. Prepare for and participate in claims review and settlement conferences. Participate in mediation or mandatory settlement conferences; this could involve travel out of state.
5. Document file with a thorough analysis on the facts, coverage, investigation liability, scope of damages, reserves and disposition. Ongoing file overviews expected at prescribed intervals.
6. Draft reservation of rights and coverage declination letters.
7. Receive and approve expenses incurred to investigate, process, and handle a claim. Prepare check requisitions for all loss and expense payments. Close claim by issuing check or denial and securing appropriate releases.
8. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Sets reserves appropriate for the claim, monitors and adjusts reserve as needed. Considerable independent judgment is used to make decisions in carrying out assignments that have significant impact on services or programs.
9. Interact with underwriters to include notification to underwriters of unusual risk characteristics. Communicate large losses, and participate in claim conferences.
10. Execution on our company best practices as to claim handling.
College degree preferred.
Possess at least 7-10 years claim experience.
Professional claims designation such as an Associate in Claims (AIC) or a CPCU designation preferred.
Experience with standard claims concepts, practices and procedures in product lines of commercial insurance.
Excellent communication, customer service, and negotiation skills.
Experience with multiple jurisdictions.
Experience in coverage and the unique coverage forms used in commercial and homeowners.
Organized and able to work independently.
Able to handle complex claims involving coverage, litigation and/or high financial exposure.
Experience in construction defect litigation and coverage issues.
AEIG is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of AEIG to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or military affiliation, membership, requirements, obligations or status.
Our products are only offered through independent agents who are part of the American independent insurance agency system. Independent agents have the knowledge and experience to help determine the exact coverage you need to protect your assets and customize your policy for your business’s unique requirements. Our agents share our commitment to giving you the best products and the best services all at a competitive price.
In executing our Mission and Operating our Company, we Uphold the Following Core Values:
Honor our commitments
Take responsibility for everything we do
Identify areas of continuous improvement
Achieve, recognize and reward excellent results
Be honest and dependable
Behave ethically and uphold the highest professional standards
Treat people fairly and respectfully
Respond with a sense of urgency
Consistently meet or exceed our service commitments
Demonstrate expertise in the segments we serve
Our Mission: To earn a position as the first market of choice for a select group of agents serving small businesses.
Sr. Claims Examiner
Sr. Inside Property Claims Examiner – Omaha, Nebraska ~ or ~ Telecommuting Opportunity
Join our hardworking, collaborative team where your contributions will be celebrated and valued.
Why Stillwater? We’re a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
We’re looking for candidates with at least two years of claims processing experience. You’ll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the insurance claims process for first party homeowner losses. This includes determining coverage, investigating claims and negotiating a timely and fair settlement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, insurance or a related field
- 2-3 years claims processing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of property/casualty insurance claims management process, systems and regulatory requirements
- Highly developed analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Effective team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Business casual work environment – wear your jeans to work.
- Newly remodeled office near I-80 on I Street – convenient to shopping and dining.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected
- 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
- On-site Gym/Fitness Center or reimbursement to support your commitment to staying healthy.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
- This could be a telecommute to work opportunity for the right candidate.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Offer is contingent upon a favorable response from both a pre-employment background investigation and a drug screen.
Stillwater Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace
Why Stillwater? We are a national insurance provider that offers a full suite of insurance products and services. We strive to be the most respected insurance provider in the United States and that respect starts with our employees.
1. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits to keep you and your family protected.
2. Work in a comfortable office environment where you may wear jeans and polo's to work everyday.
3. 401(k) Plan to help you plan for your retirement.
4. On-Site and/or Reimbursement for Gym/Fitness Center to support your commitment to staying healthy.
5. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) program to help you maintain your work/life balance.
Apply today to start your journey of being celebrated and valued with Stillwater Insurance Group.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!