Cloth Framer Job Description Sample
Construction Labor Lead Framer
Measure materials or distances, using square, measuring tape, or rule to lay out work.Cut or saw boards, timbers, or plywood to required size, power saw.Anchor and brace structures in place, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables.Assemble and fasten material together to construct wood or metal framework of structure, using bolts, nails, or screws.Work with metal and wood framing materials.Install Pre-engineered steel building frames, insulation and metal panels.Ability to operate equipment needed to complete the project.iPay based on experience.OSHA 10 Training provided.
Framer /Demolition/Finish Carpenter
YOU CAN EARN GREAT MONEY !!!!!! We are the country's #1 Kitchen and Bath remodeler. JOIN US AS WE GROW !
August 2017 – Remodeling Magazine Ranks Reborn #43 In the US.
August 2017 – Inc. Magazine lists Reborn as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the THIRD time! Reborn Cabinets is the EXCLUSIVE dealer for Kohler Brand Walk In tubs in California & Nevada! And we are now partnered with HOME DEPOT ! Reborn Cabinets and Reborn Bath Solutions completes over 3000 Kitchen and Bath Remodeling, Cabinet Refacing and One Day Bath Remodeling projects each year. If you are looking for a company that promotes from within and has excellent core values and treats its employees right, we are that place! FRAMER/DEMOLITION/FINISH CARPENTER As a Journeyman Finish Carpenter you will construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools making sure to conform to local residential codes. Specific responsibilities:
Demolition and installation of floors , walls, framework, light plumbing and electrical using materials such as: wood, steel, metal and composites of multiple materials
Fitting and installing cabinet frames, doors, , door hardware, interior and exterior trim using a carpenters level, plumb bob, and laser levels
Studying specifications in sketches, or drawing plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required
Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws
Following established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in homes, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools
Assembling and fastening materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue
Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of specific area and repair or replace, using hand tools
Inspecting ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures
- Must have own tools, reliable transportation and clean driving record ADDITIONAL: Carpenter will be doing residential demo and framework. Need to tear down everything, Do all new wood framing and drywall, also finish up and crown molding. Vehicle must be able to carry at least a 4'x8' sheet of plywood an 2'x4' or 4'x8' drywall. Also be able to do compound, doors, drawers and occasionally appliance installation.
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in residential carpentry
Owned your own tools and transportation (Hiring Manager will make decision)
Strong working knowledge and adherence of job site safety
High standard of integrity and professionalism
Attention to detail
Must be customer service driven
Must be able to pass background screening
Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 75lbs.
Must have their own truck and tools and be able to take material to the job site
Must have valid driver license JOIN US AS WE GROW AND ENTER THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA. Reborn Cabinets remodels over approximately 3,400 homes every year. We've been named Remodeler of the Year, Southern California’s Top Remodeler, and 27th in the country. We have the experience to successfully complete the project the FIRST TIME!! We have many repeat customers that want a kitchen remodel this year and a complete bathroom remodel the next year. We appreciate our customers and take care of their Ultimate Remodeling Experience from start to finish. The Job: This critical role that will complete projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working alone or in a team completing 2-5 (DOD) projects a week at different locations throughout Southern California. Not only must you be a skilled, detail orientated installer, but you must be a true customer service professional with our clients and take a great deal of pride in your craft. The Team: Strong group of professional installers with passion to do well for their customers. Our team is the reason we're rated 5 stars on two dozen review sites and the reason we are and will continue to lead the Kitchen & Bath remodeling market in California and Nevada. Benefits: 401K, Dental, Health & Vision coverage (After completing probation period). Job Type: Full-time Salary: $18.00 Hourly or Higher (DOE) Reborn Cabinets is a family owned and operated Kitchen and Bath Manufacturing and Remodeling Company. We have been providing The Ultimate Remodeling experience to the California area for over 34 years. Company Achievements 2013 Remodeler of the Year by Professional Remodeler Magazine 2013 Awarded #10 in the Construction Industry by INC Magazine 2014 Voted #1 Best of OC Kitchen & Bath Remodelers 2014 Ranked 26th in the Nation 550 in Replacement Contractor Magazine 2016 MARKET LEADERS by Professional Remodeling Magazine 2017 INC Magazine List of Fastest Growing Companies in the US for the Third Time 2017 Ranked #43 in Remodeling Magazines Top 500 2917 Ranked #1 in the Kitchen Category in Remodeling Magazine Exclusive Dealer for Kohler Walk-in Tubs Exclusive Home Service provider for Home Depot On Radio & Television
Metal Stud Framer
We are looking for metal stud framers here in the Pensacola area. Prior experience is a must.
· Installing foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs using materials such as wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics and composites of multiple materials.
· Fitting and installing window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior/exterior trim using a carpenters lever, plumb bob and laser levels
· Erect scaffolding, ladders for assembling structures above ground levels
· Shaping or cutting materials to specified measurements using hand tools, machines or power saws
· Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment
· Building or repairing cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors or other wooden and metal fixtures used in the buildings
· Removing damaged or defective parts or sections of structures
· Prior experience in commercial metal stud framing
· Capable of reading and comprehending blue prints and schematics
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Great dexterity in fingers
· Exceptional problem solving skills
Performance Personnel Solutions LLC is the one-stop source for Temp, Temp-to-Hire, On-Site Management, Payroll & Staff Augmentation. We guarantee your complete satisfaction with our service and you'll find that we provide you with a field staff ready to work, while maximizing the value of your investment.
The Framer is responsible for the construction of projects and adheres to the plans of the project. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company and the capability of working in a team environment are necessary for this position.
· Construct project to details listed in approved blueprints or designs
· Demonstrates a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement; identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers; participates as a team player in all phases of the organization; and is open and responsive to change.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned
· 2 years’ experience in production building preferred
· Knowledge of common building materials used in residential, multi-family and commercial construction
· Excellent organizational skills required
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, bi-lingual a plus
· Attention to detail, takes pride in quality of work
· Efficient and able to complete assignments within a given deadline
· Strong work ethic towards accomplishing goals and ability to work in a team environment
· Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
· Full Time
Guided by our "People First Attitude" value, we focus on our people's happiness and well-being by offering our people a safe, professional, congenial and FUN work environment, understanding that without them we would not be in business. Their success is our success. We CARE!
As a responsible organization and a dedicated partner to our customers, we direct our efforts at sustainability and being a community partner, optimizing billing cycle time, ensuring accuracy through our construction practices and efficient technology, efficient technology links between builders' POS to our design, production and field teams, as well as the highest degrees of oversight under a controlled production environment to ensure quality products.
Carpenter / Commercial Drywall Framer
Carpenter / Commercial Drywall Framer
Job Location: Gainesville, Florida and Surrounding Areas
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Full Benefits, Including Retirement and
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Responsible for installation of the following types of items:
· Acoustical Ceilings
· In-Wall Blocking
· Cubicle Curtain Tracks
· Doors and Frames
· Toilet and Bath Accessories
· Wall Protection
· Site Furnishings
Primary Functions / Major
· Read, Understand and Interpret Blueprints
· Layout Material
· Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Submittals.
· Physically lift up to 50 lbs.
· Endurance and mobility to visit entire job site, including stairs, ladders or other elevated structures without mechanical assistance.
· Problem solving oriented
· Communicates Effectively and Efficiently
· Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability- Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Must be able to travel to the jobsite(s) as assigned
· Ability to regularly stand and walk throughout the day
Education and/or Experience:
· Previous construction industry experience is preferred
· Computer proficiency is preferred.
· Experience in large commercial projects is preferred.
Shaffield Building is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Commercial Steel Stud Framer
commercial steel stud framer min.3-5 years experience. must have own tools and transportation
Custom Picture Framer
Some experience in custom picture framing sales and assembly.
We are looking to hire Framing Carpenters with experience in the Lubbock area. Must be able to read blueprints, have your own tools and have steel toe boots.
Pay is $15.00 an hour, job will last for 4 months. MUST HAVE A SMART PHONE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. To apply please call or text Keena at 806-283-8769 or Michael at 214-228-9481 with your name, city, and job you re applying for. If we don t answer please text us immediately.
Framer / Sidder
Well established, local contractor company is looking for new team members. If you have framing and sidding experience, contact us. We offer full employment, training, a safe and friendly environment, as well as opportunity for advancement.
Experience a must
Great work ethics
Reliable transportation & hand tools
Please email your resume, and/or experience and qualifications, employment history, desired wage and contact information.
Type: Full-time Salary:
$13.00 to $25.00 /hour, based on experience & qualifications.
CREATE is an established residential construction company that focuses on creating contemporary living spaces. Our vision is to provide a next level lifestyle that focuses on the details of each and every home we create. We provide timeless design and construction that blends elegance and style while maintaining affordability. We have a passion for what we do, and that is reflected in our final product. Experience exceptional at http://createre.com.
We are looking for a framing crew that can take on this phase from start to finish. You must be reliable, have attention to detail and take pride in your finished product.
- Pre-construction meeting with design team
- Highly experienced with expertise in blue prints
- Ability to execute material take off
- Complete residential framing
- Set Exterior Doors
- Window Installation
- Ability to do minor steel work a plus
- Oversee and manage own crews
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite daily
- Responsible for passing inspection
- Ability to do foundations a plus
- 5+ years of residential framing and roofing experience
- Have a clean criminal and driving record
- Reliable / Honest
- Verifiable references within the last 6 months
- Must be licensed
- Must be bonded, carry workers compensation and liability insurance
• Completion of additions and new construction
• Highest quality of finished product
• Project completion in a timely manner
• Attention given to small details
We are built around a rich and dynamic culture based on a set of core values. We are results-driven, transparent in all of our dealings and give strict attention to detail. Everything that we do is guided by our vision to inspire contemporary living.
Our modern approach to real estate focuses on building value for our clients to maximize their gains.
Experience us at elementsre.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!