Cloth Printer Helper Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Technician - Cloth Department
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Reports To: Assembly Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To assemble products in accordance with established manufacturing and safety standards by performing the following duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines in the filter cloth fabrication department.
- Uses various manufacturing tools included but not limited to: tape measure, stapler, hot knife, hammer, sewing machine on a daily basis to complete the product assembly
- Performs spot inspections of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Loads, unloads and transfers merchandise to designated area in accordance with training procedures.
Secondary Duties and
- Stocks manufactured components in warehouse to include utilizing equipment and lifting and carrying merchandise to place in storage area.
- Inspects products for deficiencies or breakages prior to warehouse storage.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations. Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training, and reports any dangerous conditions to Assembly Supervisor.
- Maintains the fabrication shop and surrounding area in a safe and orderly manner include moving pallets, sweeping and removing/disposing of debris.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. As this is a labor intensive position, an individual must be able to stand, bend and squat for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to accurately use a tape measure
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior assembly experience helpful.
Cloth Doffer - Secondary - Plant SI - B Shift (Chickamauga, Ga)
Shaw Industries, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales. We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor covering provider.
We supply carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, our 22,000 associates are located throughout the US and all over the world. Generally, positions in our facilities require standing or sitting for long periods of time.
These positions may require heavy and/or repeated lifting, bending, stooping, reaching overhead or crawling. Specific physical requirements for the job will be discussed during our interview process.Position Overview: Doff rolls of secondary fabric off sulzer looms and transport to material handler with the maximum amount of production and a minimal amount of off-quality.
Responsibilities:(considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility): Determine loom to be doffed. Cut core to correct size.
Record any picks and defects Use wedges to move roll from take-up to doff buggy. Transport roll of fabric to alley for pick-up by material handler. Perform all housekeeping duties as assigned by the supervisor.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility) Reset pick clock to zero Must be a team player. Must communicate effectively with department supervisor.
Job:Production Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.
Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Title: *Cloth Doffer
Plant SI - B Shift (Chickamauga, Ga)*
Press Operator/Silk Screener/Screen Printer
Manual and Automatic Press Operator/ Silk Screener - Seeking reliable and diligent individual to operate press machinery for growing promotional marketing firm. Previous experience in M&R presses and all aspects of set-up and breakdown is required. Candidate must be flexible for some varied shifts. Typical hours are 6:30 AM to 2:45 PM. Hourly pay commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should send a resume and list of references.
Primary job duties involve assisting press operators when printing with silkscreenn equipment. Also performing quality control checks, press clean-up and maintenance.
Other job duties:
- Cleaning and maintaining screen frames.
- Checking color and quality standards.
- Storing and organizing inks and chemicals used for the screen printing and screen making processes.
- Move large stacks of paper from point A to point B.
- Organizing and cleaning work areas.
- No experience required, but silk-screening experience is a plus.
- Ability lift heavy objects (20-30 lbs)
- Ability to work in an early schedule.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment quickly and accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well with other people in a team environment.
- Possess strong organizational approach to projects with attention to detail.
- Good visual skills, be able to detect small defects on very small prints.
We offer full time employees the following benefits:
-* Vacation Pay
-* Sick Pay
-* Paid Holidays
Junior Printer Technician
Currently seeking a Junior Printer Technician to fill a long term, full time contract position in the Tyler, TX area. The ideal candidate will have experience with Printers and be physically able to perform all job duties.
*The position is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.*
*The position does require the use of a clean and valid driver's license, as well as a personal vehicle*
Responsibilities of the Junior Printer Technician:
• Provide printer care and maintenance of client's printer fleet
• Perform configuration of devices.
• Point of contact for equipment support and service.
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis.
• Clean and maintain office equipment as needed.
• Replace operator accessible parts and consumables.
• Maintain appropriate supply inventory.
• Collect and submit meter reads.
Requirements of a Junior Printer Technician:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 6 months of experience with Printers
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
• Ability to stand and walk for several hours through the day
• Intermediate experience using Outlook and Excel
We process backgrounds and are a drug free work environment.
The position pays at $12.00-$14.00/hour and is non-negotiable. Please submit a resume for consideration.
Commercial Printer Electronic Prepress Person
COMMERCIAL SHEET FED PRINTER MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL APPLICATIONS TO ABLE TO TAKE ELECTRONIC PDF GRAPHIC ART FILES PRE FLIGHT CORRECT IMPOSE PROOF MAKE PLATES ALSO IMPOSE FILES FOR DIGITAL PRINTERS
AGFA APOGY SYSTEM AVALON N-24 40 INCH PLATE MAKER
5 YEARS UP TO DATE EXPERIENCE MUST
MUST LIVE LOCAL
NO DAY SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE CURRENTLY
CONTACT TOM DAVIDSON CELL 502-779-1586 OFFICE 502-266-6008
DTG Printer Service Technician
Replace parts in printers such as boards, dampers, printheads, and pumps.
Answer incoming technical support requests via phone, fax, internet, webcam, skype, mobile device or other communication means.
Identify, diagnose and solve technical issues in a timely manner.
Troubleshoot all questions related to DTG printing.
Assist in server, desktop, laptop, and network printer deployment.
Monitor forums to help customers with concerns and help maintain positive online threads.
Basic understanding of printer and networking fundamentals
Ability to work independently or in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must have a valid driver’s license
Experience with issue tracking systems a plus.
Experience with graphic design software (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc.) is a plus
Field Service Technician / Copier Printer MFP
MBG Office Systems is an independently owned office technology company in Macon, Georgia. We’ve been providing exceptional office technology products and services for 104 years. We are looking for a Copier - Printer technician to join our team to provide service throughout the middle
- Troubleshoot & repair CANON, TOSHIBA, RICOH, LEXMARK AND HP equipment.
- Attend manufacturers training schools as required
- Travel to various customer locations
- Complete necessary paperwork: Parts used, Problems solved, Service history report
- Previous copier/printer experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- High degree of electromechanical skills preferred
- Verifiable strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license
- Customer service expertise
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Logical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Networking knowledge and training a plus
About Brimar Industries
We are a leading manufacturer of safety identification products: safety signs, traffic signs, parking signs, labels, markers, and more. Our standards-compliant products help our customers comply with safety and construction regulations.
About the Position
Busy screen print manufacturer looking to fill vacancy in Screen Print department. The ideal candidate will have Screen Printing experience. Would be willing to train the right person. Candidates with machine operating experience, a mechanical background, or someone handy with tools, will also be considered. Must be a quick learner who can follow directions and accurately read a ruler. Bilingual is Ok but must be able to speak English.
- Health, dental, and life insurance.
- 401K with matching.
- Paid time off – vacation, personal, and holidays.
- Reserved off-street parking.
- Monthly pizza days.
- Seasonal parties – Thanksgiving feast, holiday party, barbeques, and more.
- Strong job security thanks to the company’s continued growth since 1988.
Job Type: Full-time
Case Printer 2Nd Shift
We are seeking a Packer to become an integral part of our team! You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities.
- Printing Cases
- Perform other warehouse duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Hours: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am
Must train on 1st shift for a couple of days (7:00 am to 3:30 pm)
Subject to background check and drug screen
Alliance HR is a full-service human resources company providing quality employees to companies in a variety of industries. Our staff of professionals can help your business achieve bottom-line results through effective screening, recruiting and management of your workforce requirements. Whether your need is short-term or long-term, temporary or permanent, full-time or part-time, Alliance HR can provide even the most hard to find employees.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!