Cloth Shrinking Tester Job Description Sample
Tester I - Hub Warehouse
* High School diploma or equivalent* 0-2 years of experienceAdditional
* Ability to effectively communicate * Contributes to identifying problems and implementing appropriate countermeasures. * Ability to identify problems * Basic PC knowledge * Basic knowledge of product testing and generator assembly. * Ability to perform basic reading, writing, and math functions. * Ability to perform basic mechanical assembly skills * Ability to effectively work in a team environment. * Models positive and professional work ethics. * Uses test procedures, test programs and written instructions to test product and / or subassemblies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate objects, tools or controls and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; stoop; crouch; bend and reach above shoulders. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance, waist high, up to 10 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Temperatures can vary from cool to warm depending upon the season. The employee must comply with the assigned location PPE requirements including but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protection, appropriate gloves, clothing and shields for required tasks and closed toed or safety shoes as required by facility safety policies.
Senior Automation Tester 2507V3
US citizens and green cards only due to working on a Federal contract
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Experience developing test scripts to implement Features, Test Scenarios and Step-Definition for BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) using Cucumber (Gherkins format) using customized test automation framework
- Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
- Experience with automation technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, Junit benchmark
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Proficiency in using Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases (Selenium WebDriver\GRID).
- Experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Experience with VersionOne management tool
- Automation test results debugging.
Performance Automation Tester
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test cases
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver)
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
QA (Uat) Test Analyst / Data Tester With SQL - Consultant
TITLE: QA (UAT) Test Analyst / Data Tester with SQL
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
DURATION: 6 months +
NO H1B, NO CTC
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Automation Tester With Selenium Exp.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested.
Role: Automation Tester with Selenium Exp.
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 11+ Months/Fulltime
Interview Mode: Telephonic/Skype
- Hands on Automation testing with strong experience in Core Java, Selenium Webdriver,
- Experience in Jira/HPALM/Qtest(Good to have)
- Front-End UI, Web Service / Micro Services
DISCLAIMER: You were contacted by Reqroute, either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to one of our postings. We made the assumption that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market. If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer we contact you at a later date, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or to unsubscribe please use the link below.
ReqRoute, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law (www.reqroute.com). We are committed to providing exceptional experience. To give feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
Responsible for transporting the cloth rolls from the weave room to the cloth room.
Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions. Must attend all monthly scheduled Safety Meetings.
Retrieve cloth tubes from storage racks.
Transport cloth tube on buggy to weave room and push buggy to loom being doffed.
Stop loom. Use channel lock pliers to release handle on bracket to release tension on tube.
Doff cloth and cut cloth from loom roll.
Load empty tube back in loom. Wrap cloth around tube, tighten brackets, and start loom.
Pick up cloth doffed and put on cloth buggy.
Transport cloth to cloth room
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years related work experience and/or training required
What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
Adheres to all quality guidelines
Works under moderate degree of supervision
Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Quality Assurance Tester
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Quality Assurance
Location: Birmingham, AL
Position Status: 6 month contract (likely to extend)
Our client is looking for Automation Quality Assurance Tester candidates for a position located in Birmingham, AL.
- Must have experience with Postman – tool used for API Testing
- Automated testing
- Financial application experience is a plus
Senior Penetration Tester
We offer a competitive salary with a robust Fortune 500 type benefits package: employee assistance, employee adoption, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 15 paid time days off, 10 holidays, unlimited web-based training and up to $5K towards continuing education and/or professional development and more!
Founded in 2004, ApplyLogic is a Veteran Owned Small Business, ISO9001:2015 certified with over $7M annual revenues and 35 employees. Our growth has been recognized in the Washington Technology Fast 50 and the INC. 5000. We have an immediate Senior Penetration Tester position available in Laurel, MD.
Job Description and
- Actively hunt for Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and APT Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) in network and on host.
- Find evidence of attack, and attackers actions thereafter.
- Work with team to produce effective countermeasures against found evidence.
- Contributes to mitigations for future attacks of a similar nature.
- Analyze infrastructure build sheets, Configuration Management Database (CMDB), NIST 800-53 ATO artifacts, Vulnerability scans, Access Control Lists (ACL), and vendor documentation to thoroughly understand software behaviors and interactions. .
- Monitor open source and commercial threat intelligence for IOCs, new vulnerabilities, software weaknesses, and other attacker TTPs.
- Conduct forensic testing and operational hardening of multiple OS platforms.
- Analyze network perimeter data, flow, packet filtering, proxy firewalls, and IPS/IDS to create and implement a concrete plan of action to harden the defensive posture.
- Work with SOC shift team to help contain intrusions.
- Provides detailed requirements to team security engineers, SIEM specialists, and other team capability developers to provide reusable hunt tactics and techniques for other team analysts.
- Provide detailed input to watchlog and provide thorough pass-down.
- Ability to understand netflow and PCAP.
- Thorough knowledge of open source tools to visualize PCAP data (Wireshark, TCPDump, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of various forms of social engineering, including the ability to recognize and handle spear-phishing campaigns or other forms of social engineering attacks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows and Linux behaviors, logging, vulnerabilities, exploits, and known attacks.
- Use of IPSec packet filtering and Windows firewalls with specific application to defense in depth of network based attacks, data corruption, data theft, credential theft, and administrative control.
- Red Team/Blue Team experience from a federal agency
- Expert knowledge of network routing and switching fundamentals to include knowledge of Multiprotocol Layer Switching (MPLS)
- Deep technical understanding of operating systems, network architecture and design, Active Directory (AD) application log consumables, systems design as well as superior knowledge of technical operations process and procedures
- Knowledge of how encryption, key management and cryptology works in the enterprise and in cyber data
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture Standards such as the Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DODAF), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), the Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), and/or the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well Architected Framework
- Knowledge in the Risk Management Framework (NIST 800-37), Security Controls as described in NIST 800-35, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines (risk profiling, control selection, control assessment, control monitoring)
- Expertise in performing threat modelling, risk analysis, root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation
- Expertise in Application Penetration Testing (fuzzing, reverse engineering, Fortify or similar, IDA Pro, Kali, BackTrack, OllyDbg, SQLMap, etc.)
- Expertise in Proof of Concept (Exploit) development
- Understanding of Secure SDLC (threat modelling, security requirements, secure design, secure implementation, secure testing, secure maintenance)
- Knowledge of Mobile Application Security and MDM sensor data
- Expertise in Embedded Device Security
- Expertise in Malware Analysis
- Understanding of various web application frameworks such as ASP.NET, J2EE
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years of experience
- Preferred certifications
- Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH)
- Electronic Commerce Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF)
- ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Public Trust, or must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Penetration Tester (Security Red Team Reconnaissance And Research Lead)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!