Cloth Tester Job Description Sample
What Assembly contributes to Cardinal Health
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production to put together component parts to make assemblies, sub-assemblies or completed units, using standard operating procedures. May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
Responsible for transporting the cloth rolls from the weave room to the cloth room.
Must observe all safety precautions and regulations at all times in all areas where duties are performed. Will be responsible for reporting all safety hazards and potential unsafe working conditions. Must attend all monthly scheduled Safety Meetings.
Retrieve cloth tubes from storage racks.
Transport cloth tube on buggy to weave room and push buggy to loom being doffed.
Stop loom. Use channel lock pliers to release handle on bracket to release tension on tube.
Doff cloth and cut cloth from loom roll.
Load empty tube back in loom. Wrap cloth around tube, tighten brackets, and start loom.
Pick up cloth doffed and put on cloth buggy.
Transport cloth to cloth room
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years related work experience and/or training required
What is expected of you and others at this level
Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
Adheres to all quality guidelines
Works under moderate degree of supervision
Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Performance Automation Tester
- Building and maintaining automated test frameworks that not only integrate with our continuous integration and deployment DevOps environment, but also tests end-to-end enterprise functionality across multiple browsers.
- Collaborating with a team of developers, designers, and product owners to develop end-to-end test scripts, that are in-line with product direction and customer requirements
- Working closely with product owners, developers, and release management to develop automated functional, regression, stress/load, and security test scripts and frameworks
- Prioritizing, streamlining, and developing automated test scripts from manual test cases
- Defining performance / load testing plans and strategies
- Demonstrate ability to analyze performance test results
- 6+ years of experience
- Experience with Scrum/Agile testing in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber, Protractor)
- Team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Open Source Tools (Jmeter, Webdriver)
- Must care about quality and know what it means to ship and maintain high-quality code
- Proficiency building dev/test pipelines with Jenkins or similar tools
- Experience reporting testing results in a clear, detailed, and analytical style using fact-based metrics
- Actively researches new tools/methods that could prove beneficial in the implementation of Automated Tests.
- Coordinates with Feature Release teams to understand and implement the team’s automation needs
- Experience in developing test automation or combination of development and test automation. Experience in automation of web services and to integrate those with CI/CD (automating build processes, deployments and continuous integration process).
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
- Must be able to pass a CMS-specific Public Trust background investigation
QA (Uat) Test Analyst / Data Tester With SQL - Consultant
TITLE: QA (UAT) Test Analyst / Data Tester with SQL
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
DURATION: 6 months +
NO H1B, NO CTC
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Test Analyst - Automation Tester (5 Month Contract: Los Angeles)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Qualifications – External:
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing life-cycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
2-3 years of experience in leading the team (onsite/offshore)
Good hands on experience on Selenium and writing SQL queries
Good knowledge like HP ALM, Jira etc
Good knowledge in requirement study/ambiguity review
Good exposure to onsite and offshore model
+++++ Local candidates only!
For immediate consideration please send resume and hourly compensation requirements to:
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst / Automation Software Tester - Touchnet
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst joins a team responsible for testing TouchNet's web based eCommerce applications. This role is responsible for regression testing and participating with an Agile team creating test cases and testing new features as they are developed. This role requires experience in automation to create automation scripts for the new and existing test cases.
Develop manual and automated test cases to increase regression coverage as well as new functionality testing
Execute manual and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
Define and promote test automation best practices, standards and processes.
Create data sets to be used in test automation activities.
Document and/or review testing results working closely with Developers and Business Analysts to resolve reported issues
Develop and create testing data needed to execute manual and automated test cases
Perform software configurations and deployments to manage your testing system for successful testing results
Manage testing to project timelines
Participate in the Agile project flow providing feedback in all areas, paying close attention to high risk areas and communicating testing concerns
Ensure High Quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results
Become a subject matter expert on existing and new features ensuring you can fully test, review logs for troubleshooting and create new and update existing test cases
Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to have a better coverage of the feature
7+ years of experience testing web based software applications
5+ years of experience using automation tools (Selenium ideal) and techniques for web services and user interfaces
Experience using SQL to extract, modify and add data to Oracle and SQL Server databases
Knowledge and application of structured testing concepts, methodologies, and tools
Solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile software development methodology
Creative, detail oriented and a problem solver
Strong organizational and analytical skills
Self-motivated and driven; takes ownership of personal and team goals
Able to excel with limited supervision in a rapidly changing environment under aggressive timelines
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of eCommerce applications and understanding of the rules around accepting payments
Experience with applications that use credit card processing hardware
- BS or BA degree - Preferred Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, is a pioneer in delivering innovative commerce solutions to Higher Education. Since 1989, colleges and universities have relied on TouchNet to unify and secure transactions everywhere money moves on campus. Today, TouchNet U.Commerce is the premier commerce management system for Higher Education. TouchNet solutions help institutions run campus business better by providing greater control over transactions, costs, compliance, and financial operations.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Laboratory Relief Tester
Responsible for providing relief coverage for Lab Testers who are responsible for safely performing all laboratory analyses, instrument maintenance and calibrations, and sample retain storage. Relief Lab Testers will be required to move from shift to shift to provide coverage of vacancies.
Analyzes physical properties of routine refinery samples in an accurate and timely manner using standard analytical equipment and procedures.
Analyzes variety of petroleum products samples for determination of compliance to specifications and notify appropriate superintendent(s) and / or unit operators when analytical results indicate an out of specification condition.
Performs routine maintenance on analytical equipment.
Analyzes non-routine samples / special project requests as directed by the Chemist or Lab Manager.
Inputs all test results into plant computer system.
Demonstrates teamwork and personal leadership skills. Supports Valero's mission, vision and values both verbally and in action.
Safely performs all standardized testing methods in the lab following documented procedures.
Demonstrates proficiency with laboratory software and instrumentation.
Processes, retains, and disposes of samples.
Understands proper labeling and hazard communication procedures.
Maintains work area cleanliness and housekeeping.
Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is hourly nonexempt status, which means you are eligible for overtime pay.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
One year of directly related experience in a laboratory position required.
Valero Energy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is an international manufacturer and marketer of transportation fuels and other petrochemical products. Valero, a Fortune 50 company based in San Antonio, Texas, with approximately 10,000 employees, is an independent petroleum refiner and ethanol producer, and its assets include 15 petroleum refineries with a combined throughput capacity of approximately 3.1 million barrels per day and 14 ethanol plants with a combined production capacity of approximately 1.73 billion gallons per year. The petroleum refineries are located in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, and the ethanol plants are in the Mid-Continent region of the U.S. In addition, Valero owns the 2 percent general partner interest and a majority limited partner interest in Valero Energy Partners LP, a midstream master limited partnership. Valero sells its products in both the wholesale rack and bulk markets, and approximately 7,400 outlets carry Valero's brand names in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Ireland.
Valero's employees are the heart of its success, and there is a reason why the company is an employer of choice in the fuels manufacturing and marketing industry. It's not just the excellent benefits package, or the opportunities for personal growth, it's also the caring and committed culture of the organization that makes everyone feel like they're truly part of a team.
About the Ardmore Refinery
The Valero Ardmore Refinery has gone through numerous upgrades since its purchase by Valero in 2001. The refinery has been continuously modernized over the years with the objective of processing heavier, sour crudes while maintaining a high product yield establishing the refinery as a leader in the production of clean-burning fuels, especially in the Oklahoma region. In addition to production and processing, the refinery also has more than 2.4 million barrels of refined product storage.
Valero is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status including sexual orientation, gender identity, Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans.
Sr. QA Tester
- Good judgment
- Proactive, Independent, team player
- Good communication/listening skills
- Productive and reliable
- Work flexible work-hours
- Ability to focus on meeting deadlines and deliverables
- A keen attention to detail
- OOB thinking and creative solution provider on test methods;
- Takes initiatives, proposes solutions, shares with others
- Excellent test coverage of requirements including grey areas
- Develop, document, execute, and maintain test cases/plans to address functional, user interface and regression testing.
- Often finds critical customer facing issues
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- 4+ years in Android only; no more than 6 years – preferably testing network applications
- OMADM knowledge is preferred
- QA from Android Mobile Device OEMs are preferred
- QA worked in Verizon FOTA/SDM requirements are preferred
- Understanding of project core concepts in short time
- Carrier requirements and test plans analysis; provides feedback on test coverage; raises clarifications;
- Develop manual custom test plan mapped to requirements; also develops miscellaneous test plans to address OS specific, device specific new features/products
- Perform manual execution of carrier, custom test plans and logging issues in tracking tools
- Takes necessary adb, dumpstate, modem/QXDM logs and shares it with device leads
- provide regular status reports on progress, documentation
- In constant interaction with development leads and device leads governing new features/functionalities introduced
- Performs functional, UI, regression tests;
- Involves in automation of test suites as needed
QA - Manual Tester With Automation Ability
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to objectively evaluate processes and to separate technical systems into testable layers.
- System and application functional and performance testing experience required.
- Professional certifications in testing or related areas preferred.
- Excellent general business knowledge, with in-depth understanding of business lines supported.
- Knowledge of Software Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), particularly Agile/SCRUM.
- Knowledge in development of automation architectures and frameworks.
- Experience with multiple projects as test coordinator.
- Experience writing test scripts and training material.
- Experience with TestRail and Zephyr preferred.
- Some knowledge of automated testing.
- Typically 5+ years’ related experience required.
Pay Rate: $19.00-21.00/hr
2nd shift hours are 2:30pm-11:00pm (some overtime may be necessary). Training will likely occur on 1st shift for an extended period of time but candidates should have the flexibility to work either shift.
POSITION SUMMARY - Test Technician
Support production department, with testing, and troubleshooting for all Enterprise Lines. Must be able to perform more complex enterprise equipment.
Testing of various types of Static Switches, UPS’s, RPP’s and PDU’s.
Able to work with limited amount of supervision.
Able to troubleshoot high and low power.
Very familiar with testing and troubleshooting Electronics.
Experience with High Power 600V-208V 3-phase applications.
Participate in cross functional teams
Work closely with Quality/Process and the Engineering Dept.
Maintain 6S and a safe work area.
Report any problems with schematics, drawings etc.
Ability to work weekends and long hours with little or no notice.
Work closely with production on manufacturing issues
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
Associate’s degree (Electrical Engineering) and work experience equivalent.
Thorough understanding of electrical/electronic technology.
Ability to read and understand engineering documentation (blueprints, schematics, drawings, component specifications and ECN’s)
Ability to troubleshoot to the board level
Ability to set-up and use electronic test equipment
Ability to construct and maintain test equipment
Strong verbal and written English language skills, (Witness Testing)
Strong computer skills (use of Excel, Word, HyperTerminal and other Programs)
Proficient in using power meters and oscilloscopes
Ability to understand transformer voltage, current, power calculations
DESIRED EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
3 - 5 yrs. experience testing and troubleshooting electronics and 3-phase high power
2+ years in a Test Lab and/or a manufacturing environment
PERSONALITY AND BEHAVIOR TRAITS
Proven team player
Effective interpersonal skills
Good attention to detail
High degree of problem solving and troubleshooting
AMOUNT OF SUPERVISION RECEIVED
Routine: Receives many task assignments from supervisor, but may initiate certain tasks without supervision. Keeps supervisor informed of progress regularly. May have some management responsibilities, make key decisions and write and manage policies and procedures with guidance from supervisor.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE
Accurate testing and troubleshooting
Accurate reporting of test results
(0%=NEVER; 1-10%=RARELY; 11-35%=OCCASIONALLY; 36-65%=FREQUENTLY; 66-100%=CONTINUOUSLY)
Light physical effort, normally 10-20 lbs. = OCCASIONALLY
Requires ability to lift up to 20-30 lbs. = OCCASIONALLY
Lifting above shoulder level up to 15 lbs.= OCCASIONALLY
Carrying (while walking to hold or rest weight directly on hands, arms, or shoulder) = OCCASIONALLY
Pushing (to exert force on or against an object to move about) = OCCASIONALLY
Good manual dexterity required to be able to work with small parts = CONTINUOUSLY
Use of hands = CONTINUOUSLY
Fine manipulation (load parts into machine) = OCCASIONALLY
Sitting = OCCASIONALLY
Power grip = OCCASIONALLY
Good vision required = CONTINUOUSLY
Standing at workstation for long periods of time = OCCASIONALLY
Walking = OCCASIONALLY
Reaching above the shoulder = OCCASIONALLY
Reaching below the shoulder (to reach for parts/equipment) = CONTINUOUSLY
Bending (forward motion of upper body from waist to pick up or work on parts close to the floor) = OCCASIONALLY
Squatting (bending at knees to lower body) to pick up or work on part on or close to floor) – RARELY
Climbing - RARELY
Senior MDE Web Tester
Key Required Skills
• Experience developing Selenium automation framework using Junit/TestNG frameworks and developing Maven targets to execute automation suites.
Candidate's primary responsibility will be support of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) testing in a Java/Agile environment
Ideally, he/she should also have the skills required to participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
The position will also support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities. It is not a telework position.
Detailed Skills Requirements
Masters degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience or Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!