Cloth Tester Job Description Sample
Manufacturing Technician - Cloth Department
Job Title: Manufacturing Technician
Reports To: Assembly Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To assemble products in accordance with established manufacturing and safety standards by performing the following duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles assigned product parts in accordance with production guidelines in the filter cloth fabrication department.
- Uses various manufacturing tools included but not limited to: tape measure, stapler, hot knife, hammer, sewing machine on a daily basis to complete the product assembly
- Performs spot inspections of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Loads, unloads and transfers merchandise to designated area in accordance with training procedures.
Secondary Duties and
- Stocks manufactured components in warehouse to include utilizing equipment and lifting and carrying merchandise to place in storage area.
- Inspects products for deficiencies or breakages prior to warehouse storage.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations. Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training, and reports any dangerous conditions to Assembly Supervisor.
- Maintains the fabrication shop and surrounding area in a safe and orderly manner include moving pallets, sweeping and removing/disposing of debris.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. As this is a labor intensive position, an individual must be able to stand, bend and squat for extended periods of time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to accurately use a tape measure
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior assembly experience helpful.
Cloth Doffer - Secondary - Plant SI - B Shift (Chickamauga, Ga)
Shaw Industries, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales. We are the world’s largest carpet manufacturer and a leading floor covering provider.
We supply carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, our 22,000 associates are located throughout the US and all over the world. Generally, positions in our facilities require standing or sitting for long periods of time.
These positions may require heavy and/or repeated lifting, bending, stooping, reaching overhead or crawling. Specific physical requirements for the job will be discussed during our interview process.Position Overview: Doff rolls of secondary fabric off sulzer looms and transport to material handler with the maximum amount of production and a minimal amount of off-quality.
Responsibilities:(considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility): Determine loom to be doffed. Cut core to correct size.
Record any picks and defects Use wedges to move roll from take-up to doff buggy. Transport roll of fabric to alley for pick-up by material handler. Perform all housekeeping duties as assigned by the supervisor.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES: (considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility) Reset pick clock to zero Must be a team player. Must communicate effectively with department supervisor.
Job:Production Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.
Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Title: *Cloth Doffer
Plant SI - B Shift (Chickamauga, Ga)*
Journeyman Manual Tester
JOB TITLE :
- Journeyman Manual Tester
- Salary Exempt
- Commensurate with experience, scope of work and location
- Kansas City, MO
- Senior Project Manager/ Master Program Manager
- Considering local candidates with US Citizenship, or Green Card only.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- With limited direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet system requirements
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools usage
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects
- Creates and/or reviews documentation relative to requirements, test cases/scripts, test execution and release management. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and correctness
- Organizes and maintains all quality assurance documentation including maintaining information within the assigned test management system
- Documents all problems and works to resolve them. Reports progress on problem resolution to management
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future processes
- Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Reviews business/technical requirements; writes and executes manual test cases
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across Single project assignments
- Experience with performance testing is desired
- Experience with software testing projects in USDA, Government or Large Company Environments
- Equivalent knowledge and expertise through on-the-job experience
- Ability to pass security/credit check
- Microsoft Office Products: Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project Visio, Word
- HP Application Life Cycle Management software
- JIRA experience desired
- Structured Query Language (SQL) experience desired
- Relational Database Platforms (DB2, SQL2008, Oracle)
- Simple Objective Access Protocol (SOAP) desired
- JWebUnit, DBUnit, JIRA, Subversion, Eclipse, Nexus, AgileTestWare, SoapUI, or other testing tools
- Section 508 testing software desired
- Middleware such as MQ Series desired
- Data Warehouse testing including data migrations, ETL/Batch processes and data reports
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Quality Control Tester I
QUALITY CONTROL TESTER I
- Performs assigned tests on product where results are compared with company quality standards. Reports results to Production Manager, Supervisor or Lead Person, and notifies Engineering when results are not up to quality standards.
- Inspects product visually for obvious defects.
- Performs in-process inspection and testing where required to determine quality of product during manufacturing process.
- Notifies Manufacturing Engineer or other Engineering personnel when inspection data are outside acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are noted.
- Records test results on inspection forms and reports any defects found.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read and follow written procedures and instructions.
- Must be able to record test data accurately.
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions, heat and cold.
- May requires the use of the following personal protective equipment:
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Respirator (facial hair is limited to moustache; beards interfere with fit of respirator)
- Grounding wrist strap (for field sensitivity testing)
- Steel toe safety shoes
Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology you need to enhance your production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Core Laboratories provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies. We can help you solve your reservoir problems.
Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their producing fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to your bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization CompanyTM.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide testing support to commercial off the shelf (COTS) products and interfacing applications.
- Independently learn commercial off the shelf (COTS) and custom developed software applications
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source, commercial, and proprietary tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. scrum teams and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect count
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is required
- Knowledge and testing for Section 508 Compliance is required
Since 2004 The Fila Group has specialized in the delivery of talented teams to clients in support of business and information technology modernization efforts. We firmly believe in providing practical, cost-effective solutions to address each client's unique challenges. We provide our clients with unique solutions based on an intimate understanding of the breadth of their problems and the requirements necessary to solve them. Fila Group leverages this knowledge to develop and deliver holistic solutions that align with each project's strategic goals.
Ecats Quality Assurance Tester - (911 Metrics)
Location: Roseville, CA
6 month Contract to Hire
Candidates: Able to work W2 directly, no outside vendors
Division: Emergency Call Tracking System – 911 Metrics Software
Expertise: Senior Level Resource
Be a part of our success story. Direct Technology offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Your success story starts here. Direct Technology believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Our expectation is that every employee will offer his/her services wherever necessary to ensure the success of our clients.
Quality Assurance staff member responsible for establishing quality assurance testing models and performing testing for analysis of applications, services, and user interfaces. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Performs a variety of QA-related tasks. May provide consultation on projects. Usually works under the direct supervision of a manager.
Essential Job Functions:
· Write and execute complex SQL queries able to pull data for testing purposes
· Create Test Cases, Test Plans based on requirement
· Perform functional, regression, smoke, integration, system testing
· Follow QA Manager directions
· Document and track product defects encountered during the execution of test cases
· Work with development to resolve identified issues.
· Bug fix verification
· Multitask in fast paced environment
· Work with SQL Server 2012 to test back end of the application.
- 7-10+ years of experience with Software QA testing
- Expert test case engineering skills
- Able to do mathematical calculations
- Expert level SQL and relational database experience, must know basic SQL commands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue.
- Experience with Web based application testing.
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems (TFS, Bugzilla etc)
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Visio).
- A history of positive teamwork, flexibility, resiliency and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about QA and able to collaborate with development to deliver quality products.
- Attention to details is must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong SQL and SDLC knowledge
Direct Technology, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately Veteran owned and operated custom software development firms on the West Coast, headquartered in Roseville, CA with an additional office in Bellevue, WA. Direct Technology’s unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise solves its client’s most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
EEO. Veterans encouraged to apply.
Actimize UAT Tester - Consultant
Title: Actimize UAT Tester
Location: Jersey City, NJ
NO CTC, LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO RELO
- Hands on experience to run the batch jobs for Actimize SAM and WLF
- Exposure to HP QC and AML Test management, Scheduling tool such as Autosys or Tidal
- Coordinate with the users to complete UAT Testing and other technology teams to load and setup environment
- Data analysis as required to complete the test cases
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years of experience
Intermedia Group, Inc.
Senior Penetration Tester
Provides Penetration testing and Vulnerability Analysis support to a cabinet level federal agency.
Contributes to a team of information assurance professionals working to improve technical security posture.
Duties include writing reports, briefing event details to leadership, and coordinating remediation with personnel throughout the globe.
Must possess six (6) years of substantive IT knowledge and demonstrate hands-on expertise and/or training in areas of emerging technologies. The candidate must have hands-on experience and expertise with ethical hacking, firewall and intrusion detection/prevention technologies, secure coding practices and threat modeling. Be a self-starter with, keen analytical skills, curiosity, agility, and adaptability. The ability to work quickly, willingness to work on ad hoc assignments, work independently as needed, strong written and verbal communication skills, and recognizing the importance of being a team player.
Senior Penetration Tester
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Analysis on web and other applications, network infrastructure and operating system infrastructures.
- Briefs executive summary and findings to stakeholders to include Sr. Leadership
- Have an understanding of how to create unique exploit code, bypass AV and mimic adversarial threats.
- Assesses the current state of the customer’s system security by identifying all vulnerabilities and security measures.
- Helps customer perform analysis and mitigation of security vulnerabilities.
- Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
- Provide support to incident response teams through capability enhancement and reporting.
- Mentor Jr and Mid staff members by creating and teaching latest techniques in ethical hacking and vulnerability analysis.
- U.S. Citizen
- US SECRET Clearance/TOP SECRET preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Telecommunications, or similar field required. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of six years in the information security field
- Able to conduct Penetration Tests and Vulnerability Analysis using Automated and Manual TTPs.
- Have an understanding of common Web Application vulnerabilities like SQLi, XSS, CSRF, and HTTP Flooding.
- Must be able to use at least two of the following proficiently and instruct others on them: Nessus, Burp, Metasploit Framework/Pro, and the Social Engineering Toolkit.
- Must have solid working experience and knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux operating system
- Firm understanding of network and system architecture and analysis. Fundamentals of network routing & switching, assessing network device configurations, and operating systems (Windows/*nix)
- Scripting (Windows/*nix), Bash, Python, Perl or Ruby, Systems Programming
- Strong familiarity with at least one of the following: OWASP top 10, PTES and NSA Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Standards.
- Must be able to work alone or in a small group.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership and teaming skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Preferred Certifications
- OSCP, GIAC GPEN, GWAPT or other Penetration Testing certifications
- Certified Ethical Hacker
Penetration Tester W/ 4 Years Experience
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
|-Shall identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target system.|
-Shall be able to plan, execute information assurance evaluation tests and document test results in a formal document.
-Shall have a minimum of four (4) years of penetration testing experience; or at least Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and three (3) years penetration testing experience.
Senior Penetration Tester
A Senior Penetration Tester is expected to keep up to date with the latest IT Security developments, news and attack techniques and to ensure the wider team receive and understand this knowledge.
Senior Penetration Testers will receive special focus from Principal Security Consultants in order to assist their progress, but emphasis is also placed on self-study and a desire to learn.
There will be a requirement to lead small to medium projects and to help mentor Junior Penetration Testers and Security Consultants.
A Senior Penetration Tester must work towards attaining upper level industry certification such as the Offensive Security Certified Professional, Offensive Security Certified Expert, CREST CCT, CREST CSAM and CREST CSAS, for which support will be provided.
The following are strong recommendation and in most cases prerequisites, for the role.
- Demonstrably strong skills and experience in several of the following domains:
- Web application penetration testing
- Infrastructure penetration testing
- Mobile penetration testing (iOS, Android, Windows Phone)
- Server and workstation secure build configuration review
- Firewall ruleset and configuration review
- Social Engineering, Open Source Intelligence Gathering, Phishing
- Demonstrably strong social and presentation skills.
- Demonstrably strong written and speaking English skills.
- Demonstrably strong commercial awareness.
- OSCP/OSCE, CREST CCT or equivalent level of IT security related certification.
- An ability to lead, teach, present and inspire the wider team.
- At least 24 months of relevant IT security industry experience in the past 3 years.
The following list is indicative of the overall expectations of the role (not exhaustive):
- Deliver penetration testing and other related security audit activities.
- To perform kick off calls, wash up calls, email responses and debrief for each assigned engagement.
- To help develop client relationships and to provide professional consultative-style engagements.
- Write full and thorough reports for each engagement that show quick and constant improvement, based on comments from QA and peers.
- Through self-study and mentorship the individual must demonstrate an ability to rapidly verse themselves in a wide variety of IT security skills.
- Willingness to mentor Junior Security Consultants and Security Consultants where appropriate and/or requested.
- To lead variety of sized projects as deemed appropriate.
- Where appropriate and/or requested, to provide labs for the company CTF, deliver effective and useful clinic (training/research) days and to take part in any other activity which promotes the team’s cohesion and ability to progress.
- When requested, to provide technical analysis of current information security events, especially for the purpose of media coverage.
- When requested, to prepare and run the weekly penetration testing team weekly meetings in an effective manner and using the provided standard template and report any concerns raised to management.
- To assist in Security Testing related activities, providing technical assessment of scope, principal security concerns and testing methodology to Account Manager, including face-to-face meetings when requested.
- When requested, to formally review reports submitted to Quality Assurance to the standard expected.
- To provide insight into methods of team improvement, process improvement and improvement of any other aspect of day-to-day team delivery.
- To demonstrate strong inter-personal skills and to be responsible for one or more strategic areas as requested.
- To assist Management in performing other tasks as requested and required for effective business function.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!