Cloth Tester Job Description Sample
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
QA Tester & Business Analyst
Herndon, VA - only local candidates will be considered - no remote
W2 long term contract (2+ years)
Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Public Trust Clearance Required
Seeking a Quality Assurance Tester with Business Analyst skills – Java Development Environment for our client in Herndon, VA.
4+ years experience with responsibility for planning and executing SIT across major, and minor releases.
Design, develop, and configure software test cases to validate application functionality.
Participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements, and test application functionality.
Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project.
Responsibilities will include:
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions
• Create test plans for SIT testing
• Create test cases for SIT testing, including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
• Execute frontend, and backend tests
• Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
• Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
• Facilitate and/or participate in structured walk-throughs, and peer reviews
• Lead/participate in the coordination, and execution of release testing
• Mentor other testers on methodology framework testing processes, and application knowledge as appropriate
• Determine and meet time estimates, and schedules for testing efforts
• Proven ability to work independently, and as a team member
• Strong understanding of the full lifecycle (SDLC) with Agile/Scrum experience
• A strong understanding of web-based applications
• Strong understanding of different types of testing methodologies (system integration, regression, functional, compatibility, unit, performance, negative etc.) and an ability to plan/execute accordingly
• Proven ability to develop test conditions, and understand expected results based on the application requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to translate between business and technical concepts)
• 2+ years’ extensive experience developing manual tests in ALM
• 2+ years’ experience working with a Relational Database
• 2+ years’ experience writing intermediate level SQL queries
• 2+ years’ experience working with Java development/principles
• Experience working with XML
• Proven ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to identify, define, and document business requirements (functional and system)
• Proven ability to participate in requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Proven ability to track, and fully document changes to business requirements (both functional and system)
• Proven ability to clearly communicate requirements to other development team members
• Manage changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
Quality Assurance Tester
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: QA Tester
Location: Huntsville, AL
Position Status: 1 year contract (possibility of extension)
Our client is looking for Quality Assurance Tester candidates for a position located in Huntsville, AL. The candidate will function as the team’s quality advocate and be working with experienced developers and software architects to provide solutions for a custom version of Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system.
- Skill set that includes direct experience in software development, scripting, how to manually test software for bugs, and specific Public Safety domain knowledge.
- Define regression, new feature, and performance testing framework with relevant metrics, as well as defining the strategy for continuing testing efforts in new and upgraded products.
- Create and execute automated and manual procedures and test scenarios based on project requirements
- Collect and track quality and automated testing metrics
- Participate in design reviews
- Analyze data and communicate test results with multiple levels of the project team
- Use strong analytical skills to solve complex problems in a timely manner while adapting to changing priorities
- Perform software installations and configuration management tasks for the project testing environment
- Conduct technical presentations and participate in technical workshops and training.
- May include technical support, consulting, and training.
- The applicant will interface with internal customers including software development, documentation and product planning.
Full Time Opportunity
What are we looking for?
An experienced Quality Assurance Software Test Engineer to guide the team in terms of test automation. It is your responsibility to support an Agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality automated testing solutions that ensure our product meets customer expectations.
This is a hands-on, technical position, and as the QA Tester you must demonstrate a high level of technical aptitude and excellent problem-solving skills. A deep understanding of automated testing concepts and professional experience creating automated test scripts is required.
If you are an eager Tester with the ability to learn new skills and technology – we want to talk to you!
- 3+ years of web application or mobile application test experience – mobile experience is a plus
- Not looking for a coder, but definitely want a QA Tester with good understanding of coding
- Strong automation experience with Selenium – Cucumber, Jasmine, Mocha, Junit will work
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Build Systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Knowledge and experience in documenting test plans and test cases
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize the value of producing a high-quality product throughout the entire SDLC
- Identify gaps and weaknesses in user stories, technical requirements and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans, test cases and automation based on user stories and true business intent
- Develop modular and robust automated test scripts and infrastructure to ensure maintainability, extensibility and scalability
- Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture functionality
- Communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written forms
- Continuously make improvements to agile processes, testing practices and QA methods
QA Tester - Must Be US Citizen.
QA Tester is an integral member of the product development and delivery team. He/She will collaborate with Business Analysts, Infrastructure Engineers, Developers, Support Analysts and fellow QA Analysts to define and execute test cases and test plans of institutional trading systems. This includes testing of new releases, features, hardware upgrades, and liaising with team members to test functionality according to specifications and standards as well as resolve issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
QA Analyst is responsible for ensuring test cases and plans are comprehensive and complete, and issues tracked and reported. He/She should be able to take an analytical approach to testing – understand business processes (front-to-back) and the testing required to support system changes and implementation of any new functionality.
· Manage the full testing life-cycle including getting, compiling, deploying and testing code
· Involvement in various phases of testing including system, unit, and regression testing in Linux and Windows environments
· conduct manual testing
· Document, track, and communicate test plans
· Execute test scripts, analyze test results and identify unresolved issues
· Establish benchmarks for program response times
· Identify required testing efforts and provide testing estimates
· Install, maintain, and use testing software programs to conduct compatibility tests (including hardware, operating systems, and network environments, etc.)
1+ years of QA testing Manual.
1+ years Rational
1+ years Windows testing environment
CFR Rewrite project’s main objective is to convert a disconnected desktop application in to a Web based that’s connected to a central database.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop and maintain automated regression tests using QTP (Quick Test Professional) and UFT (Unified Functional Testing) software for multiple applications using frameworks such as Open2Test
2. Work with business analyst and other developers as a team.
3. Working with BA & developer prepare test plans to make sure that developed module meets functional & non-functional requirements.
4. Testing various financial application Manually or/and using automation testing tools carrying out the Integration, Regression, System Testing and Ad-Hoc testing.
5. Comply with project plans and organization standards.
6. Help integrate software modules into a fully functional solution and do integration testing.
7. Participate in multi-agency technical meetings and work sessions.
|1.||84 Months Demonstrated work experience creating, maintaining, and running regression/automation tests using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) and QTP (Quick Test Professional) or other testing tool using Open2Test framework.||#of months||16|
|2.||60 Months Demonstrated experience doing Quality Assurance and usability testing and analysis.||#of months||16|
|3.||60 Months Demonstrated experience working with VBScript writing test scripts.||#of months||16|
|4.||48 Months Demonstrated work experience creating testing documents for User Acceptance testing.||#of months||12|
|5.||48 months Demonstrated experience creating on-line help using Robohelp or another tool.||#of months||8|
|6.||24 Months Demonstrated experience working with government financial data.||#of months||8|
|7.||24 Months Demonstrated experience using Team Foundation Server.||#of months||4|
Penetration Tester For Mobile Devices
Our Device Inspection and Analysis Lab is looking for a Penetration Tester who has experience working in the full scope of mobile (Android) operating systems and applications security analysis. In-depth knowledge and experience with Linux OS and device penetration testing is required. The individual will apply their expertise to perform penetration testing on hardened devices in our mobile device inspection and analysis lab.
The penetration tester will be expected to test and analyze security functions for malware, design weaknesses, technical flaws, and system vulnerabilities. They will research new threats, attack vectors, and risk, and utilize their hacking skills on various mobile devices. The tester will perform manual testing using various open source penetration testing tools. Additionally, forensics and reverse engineering skills are desired.
This individual is also responsible for documenting and presenting their findings and creating recommendations for mitigation or improved device security. They should have a strong work ethic, be a self-starter, able to work independently and willing to take on new challenges - to roll up your sleeves and do what you need to do in order to solve problems. A high level of personal organization, persistence, communications, and attention to detail is a must.
- Background in computer architecture, system internals, and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems at all layers (boot, kernel space, user space).
- Knowledge of general security principles, protocols, and infrastructures.
- Knowledge of Android operating system, frameworks, and security mechanisms.
- Analysis, testing, and debugging skills using tools like, ADB, gdb, Apktool, Wireshark, and tcpdump.
- Familiarity with wireless/mobile technologies.
- Background or interest in research.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, or comparable certification.
- BS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field and 2 years’ experience. Candidates with at least 4 years of strong related work experience will also be considered.
- At least 2 years of Android Device Penetration Testing experience
- Current DoD Secret Clearance is required due to government contracts.
“I genuinely enjoy being on a small team that embraces innovation, tinkering, and problem solving. It's a great opportunity to stay up to date on the latest technologies and mobile devices."
"Project management actively encourages the team to explore new areas of research and is always open to suggestions on where to go next.”
Valuing People is our Culture.
EOE AA M/F/VET/DISABILITY
Software Tester (Frontend) III
The Sr. QA Analyst is responsible for leading system verification testing activities of the T-Mobile Layer3 IPTV Set Top Box and Back-Office implementations in a fast-paced agile environment. They will be tasked with executing established test cases located in TestRail, creating new test cases and modifying existing ones as needed to establish a concrete and repeatable test plan. The Sr. QA Analyst should be self-motivated and able to independently prioritize their work to achieve the highest quality standards for a customer-facing hardware/software solution.
Design, Develop and Execute test cases and test suites focusing on efficiency and maintainability while ensuring the highest in quality standards.
Collaborate closely with Software Development Engineers in Test to maximize re-usable automation scripts.
Perform exploratory testing beyond defined test methods with a focus on efficiency and risk-mitigation.
Consult and advise management regarding software readiness and critical issues.
Create strategic core test plans encompassing functional, regression and smoke tests with meaningful test steps and expected results based on functional requirements and User Stories
Contribute automated test scripts and test methods to an automation framework reducing the need for manual execution.
Execute initiatives to improve processes, procedures, and tools for IT-Quality purposes utilized by the cross-functional teams.
Review and reconcile project deliverables aligned with strategic IT-Quality standards.
Conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions concerning IT-Quality.
5 years minimum experience in Software QA or similar discipline
5 years minimum experience with a formal SDLC
5 years minimum experience creating SDLC deliverables (Requirements, Functional, Design, and -Test Requirements Specification documents)
5 Years minimum experience testing Set-Top Boxes and/or web based solutions
2 years minimum Team Lead or other equivalent leadership experience
Experience in wireless telecommunications industry preferred
Experience with testing Set Top Boxes preferred.
Experience with functional UI automation tools like Selenium preferred.
Experience with Middle-Tier Web Service testing tools like Postman or ReadyAPI preferred
Location: Lansing, MI
5 years of working experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices
Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center
Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s
SAP FICO or tax testing experience
Ability to Multitask - Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business
Bachelors Degree - required
HP ALM Experience
QA & ITIL Certification
Desired Automation Experience in tools – Worksoft, Selenium, UFT
SAP TRM experience
The Test Consultant who aligns with the process & frameworks and leverages templates & tools of TCOE to provide support for overall test designing, test planning and test delivery in the assigned project and ensures that all agreed deliverables of the in scope Testing services like System testing, SIT, Regression Testing and Testing Phases like Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management are planned, tracked, delivered and reported as per agreed quality and timelines in mandated tools and templates.
Gather the requirements in Quality Center Requirements Excel Template and upload requirements to Quality Center.
Depending on the Project demand, Create/utilize existing test cases in QC test case template, review with QA Leads, map the fields to match with the fields on Quality Center and upload them.
Map the requirements to test cases in Quality Center and Peer review the same with QA Lead.
Gather test data necessary for testing and document the same.
Execute Pre-system, Unit/String, Integration test cases and Log any defects in Quality Center and report the same to QA lead.
Re-test the test cases impacted after the defect fixes, Update the defect status on Quality Center and escalate any issues to QA Lead. Also document re-test results and report the same to QA Lead.
Attend all the team meetings.
6+ Months contract
Locals / Need to attend In- Person interview.
Qualified candidate should have a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related degree or 3-5+ years of relevant work experience. Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development preferred.
C2C Candidate are OK on this role
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!