Clovis Job Description Sample
Physical Therapist PT - Outpatient - New Mexico - 128195
- No Weekends; Flexible 4-day work week; 25 Days PTO
- Competitive salary with student loan assistance, relocation allowance, annual continuing education allowance and annual performance reviews (salary increase)
- Join a Rapidly Growing, Therapist-Owned Clinic
- Outpatient PT Clinic: 90% Orthopedics / 10% Neuro Patient Population
- Collaborative Team Approach - Evidenced Based Manual Therapy Emphasis
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- New Grads Considered - optimal opportunity for growth and career development
- Patient Focused; Goal Oriented; Passionate about learning
- Albuquerque, NM
- Several commutable locations depending on your lifestyle: quiet suburbia, mountainside community or rural township all within 30 minutes of your workspace
- Blue Ribbon School Districts (10s and 9s on greatschools.org)
- Outdoorsmanâ€™s Paradise: skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and fishing all within 30 miles
CDL A Drivers - Owner Operators
MERCER TRANSPORTATION - THE OWNER OPERATOR COMPANY!
We've got Freight AND the Fastest Pay at Mercer Transportation!
Need all the freight you can haul? Tired of waiting for your money? Look no more! Mercer Transportation has plenty of freight to keep you running AND gets you paid FAST with our Quick Pay Program. Mercer is a 100% Owner Operator Company and ranked among the top carriers in the nation. We are seeking dependable Owner Operators NOW who are ready to make their business successful!
Mercer treats Owner Operators right with the following benefits:
- Fuel discount program
- No company trucks to compete with for freight
- No forced dispatch and no up-front sign-on fees
- First in/ first choice
- Open door policy at the home office
- Valuable safety, revenue and years-of-service credits
- Prompt settlements through our Quick Pay Program
- Mercer Coordinator to help with planning and other needs
- Fuel tax filed and paid by Mercer
Mercer offers these contract highlights:
- 75% of gross revenue (excluding 1% insurance surcharge)
- Paid promptly after every trip
- Mercer does not charge state fuel and mileage taxes, unless trip leased to another carrier
Minimum Requirements for Owner Operators:
- 25 years old and possess a valid CDLA License
- One year of recent verifiable experience in interstate trucking with six months experience on flatbed. (An additional day of orientation may be required with fewer than six months flatbed experience.)
- Good driving record with respect to accidents and traffic violations
- Ability to speak and read English
Mercer Transportation - The Owner Operator Company!
For 40 years Mercer Transportation has built a family of Contractors on the foundation of honesty, professional freedom and experience. Our Contractors drive our success and we in turn treat them right. Our open-door policy and family atmosphere will make you feel at home right away. Call us today to find out more about Mercer Transportation and for us to answer any of your questions.
OT Travel Job - Occupational Therapist - Master's Degree Required
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a licensed Occupational Therapist for a contract position at a state-of-the-art facility where expert therapy professionals help patients with injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for everyday life.
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited educational program.
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board and up-to-date state and contract -required competency tests and credentials
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart Association
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006. We're committed to sending highly qualified therapists like you to reputable facilities across the US in the cities and towns you choose.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Experience the stability, benefits and perks of a \"permanent\" job while working year-round or just seasonally, it's up to you. Gain experience or enjoy the choice to work at top notch hospitals, outpatient facilities, skilled nursing facilities and schools across the U.S.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other OT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Tax Advisor - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Full-Time Contractor Position with Active Secret Clearance
Position: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Location: Cannon AFB, NM
Dates: Immediate Fill
This is a full-time position supporting a militaryoperational unit, as a Behavioral Health Care Provider. The contractor shall attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations or as directed by the unit Commander of his/her designee. The contractor shall conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioralhealth/organizational social work. The contractor is responsible for the application of social work procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, and evidenced-based therapies, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders using the following skills: individual, family and group psychotherapy, couples therapy, alcohol and drug treatment evaluations. The contractor consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders, and school districts as required. The contractor shall maintain accurate and current notes in the paper medical records (if created) and electronic medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment as required. The contractor shall participate in military specific training/activities (e.g., security clearances, use of the DoD or service specific clinical practice guidelines, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress) and others as directed by the unit Commander or his/her designee. This position may include clinical supervision of unlicensed providers or trainees. The contractor shall function within an operational unit, as a Behavioral Health Care Provider. The contractor shall attend and participate in meetings during normal duty hours, professional staff conferences and other appropriate professional activities such as, but not limited to the following: quality improvement meetings, professional staff meetings, commander's staff meetings, and other meetings required by applicable regulations or as directed by the unit Commander of his/her designee. The contractor shall conduct applied research and clinical investigations in clinical/behavioralhealth/organizational social work. The contractor is responsible for the application of social work procedures and techniques, including interviewing, behavioral assessment, and evidenced-based therapies, in the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neuropsychological disorders using the following skills: individual, family and group psychotherapy, couples therapy, alcohol, and drug treatment evaluations. The contractor consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders, and school districts as required. The contractor shall maintain accurate and current notes in the paper medical records (if created) and electronic medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment as required. The contractor shall participate in military specific training/activities (e.g., security clearances, use of the DoD or service specific clinical practice guidelines, pre-post deployment screening, PTSD, and combat stress) and others as directed by the unit Commander or his/her designee. This position may include clinical supervision of unlicensed providers or trainees. The contractor may be required to perform the following some, or all, of the following activities:
· Participates in and successfully completes required DoD or service required training
· Contact referred patients to assess treatment adherence
· Use validated symptom inventories to assess current symptom severity
· Assess barriers to treatment adherence and help patient problem-solve solutions to barriers
· Provide patients with education regarding their mental health condition and treatment regimen
· Maintain patient information in a patient registry
· Maintain accurate and current notes in the electronic medical records of all patients contacted for review by the managing physician
· Routinely staffs difficult cases with the referring provider, behavioral health consultant and/or psychiatry consultant
· Performs case management functions
Qualifications: In addition to required master’s level training and licensure, all LCSWs will have the following specialized training and education that prepare them for their duties. The contractor must possess the following qualifications:
· Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) or equivalent (MSSW, MSSA) degree from a graduate school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
· Maintain a current, unrestricted clinical license to independently practice social work in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands
· Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years in the independent practice of clinical social work in a mental health setting
· Experience working in a Government setting such a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF is preferable
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical social work services. Must have experience in brief behavioral interventions
· Contractor may be required to receive and maintain clinical practice privileges
· Active Secret Clearance or able to get an interim within 90 days.
Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience plus an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more.
Dental Assistant At Cannon Afb, NM! Rewarding Opportunity!
Matrix Providers is offering a rewarding opportunity working as an Dental Assistant to provide services to our troops and their families at Cannon Air Force Base in beautiful New Mexico.
- Excellent Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Packages (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Paid Time-Off & Paid Holidays
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
Education: Completion of high school or GED is required.
Dental Assistant certification recognized by the U.S. Department of Education accreditation programs in dental assisting with 6 months experience as a dental assistant, or military dental assistant training, vocational-technical training, or American Red Cross Dental Assistant training with at least 6 months practical experience as a dental assistant
Experience in functions such as taking dental radiographs, maintaining dental equipment, and assisting dentist in patient treatment is mandatory
Matrix pioneers the next generation of government medical staffing, delivering 99+% performance to the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs. We import the newest advanced practices of the commercial staffing industry to catalyze our government work. Matrix was created for, and remains committed to, the principles of integrity, collaboration and high-performance synergy among our medical professionals and the facilities, agencies and beneficiaries we serve.
Matrix Providers delivers fully-vetted and stable medical staff every time, every day. With exceptionally high-powered recruiting, the latest technology and personal customer service, Matrix brings an agile personnel stream integrated with wider and faster searches on a national scale. As a leader in our industry, and a magnet for top talent, our success speaks for itself, from top 10% performance among peer companies to our 99.8% fill rate. Put Matrix to work for you today.
Your Professional Career
Finding the best job among many opportunities is a real challenge. At Matrix, we take that on with you. Our superb recruiters, credentialers, program managers and Human Resources staff offering multiple choices across our many contracts, preparing you for government work, transitioning to other positions within the government sector, referring and recommending you to our commercial and government colleague companies, standing with you in your work, and providing best-in-class compensation and benefits.
Still In ServiceTM : Matrix hosts an innovative program to enhance the government phase of your career. Our government-experienced Providers are exceptionally valuable members of the national medical staffing ecosystem, and Matrix is the perfect program to start or enhance this very resume- or CV-enriching experience. We make sure that every Matrix Provider is, or becomes, fluent in the populations, facilities, locations, medical delivery styles, credentialing, privileging, security, logistics and especially the culture of government medical staffing. Once familiar, most of our Providers prefer to stay. Still In ServiceTM certifies you as a government-experienced Provider, a valuable credential in any career.
• Dental Plan • Vision Plan
• 401(k), 401(a) • Life insurance coverage • Long- and short-term disability
• Paid time off per your contract • Standard holidays
RN / Registered Nurse Job In Cannon Afb, New Mexico / Government
Your experience will be valued!
Matrix Providers is offering an opportunity for a civilian Clinical Nurse - Case Manager to provide services to our soldiers and their families at Cannon Air Force Base, NM
CDL A Owner Operator Team Drivers
CDL A Owner Operator Team Driving Job with Forward Air
Forward Air TLX (Truckload Services) is not your ordinary truckload service provider. As a TLX Team Owner Operator, you will handle capacity on-demand expedited shipments for our extensive network of customers throughout the entire United States and parts of Canada including long haul, regional and local truckload capacity. Forward Air Transportation Services is looking for capable and dedicated Team Owner Operators to partner with our TLX Division. TLX opportunities are 95% drop and hook, time sensitive, customer to customer deliveries; scheduled lanes are also available.
Earning potential of up to $1.27 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $371,900 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
Longevity based rate increases though the Tenure Program – Up to $1.32 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC …that's an average of $384,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 5,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
Excellent planned home-time program
Scheduled and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 30,000 lbs.
95% drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Trippak document services
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations & 2 preventable accidents on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256) 633-5398
©2017 Truck Load Services (TLX), a PROUD division of FAF, Inc.
- All statements and requirements stated within this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, and opportunities may vary depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Advertised rates include hazmat endorsement pay ($0.02 per loaded & empty mile). Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!