Clutch Rebuilder Job Description Sample
Clutch Pack Assembly Operator
Senior Mechanic/ Automotive (11969, Grade Ht4)
Senior Mechanic/Heavy Trucks (12990, Grade Ht4)
Motor Vehicle And Equipment Mechanic
Equipment Mechanic I/Ii - Placerville
Electric Motor Mechanic - Leadman
Senior Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
Company: Clutch Global Logistics, Inc.
Internal Title: Senior Business Development Manager
External Title: Senior Director of Business Development
Work Location: Partially Virtual and 2625 Butterfield Road Suite 203N Oak Brook, IL 60523
Basic Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the below functions.
- Develop value propositions, solutions, and strategies with the team to position Clutch Global as the preferred partner with prospects and clients.
- Manage the client’s experience to ensure consistent satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and conducting research.
- Design and execute cold calling campaigns, email campaigns, and drip marketing campaigns to facilitate prospective client appointments for yourself.
- Utilize and keep updated a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Foster and maintain relationships with clients by serving as a source of information, designing improvements/solutions for their business needs, and providing guidance.
- Collaborate with the operations team to create unique solutions to prospect and client problems.
- Identify service/product improvements by monitoring industry trends and engaging in discussions with clients.
- Develop and sustain professional skills, technical knowledge and industry news by reviewing industry publications, attending workshops, and participating in training and ongoing education.
- Distinguish the most effective ways of reaching potential clients and moving them toward an appointment of becoming a client.
- Design and give presentations to prospects and clients on market information, rates, company information, and proposed solutions.
- Attend meetings with prospects and clients to educate them about yourself, the company, our offerings, and our solutions.
- Attend networking events regularly.
- Manage your pipeline to ensure consistent growth.
- Focus on growth and customer satisfaction
General Traits Needed for Success:
The ideal candidate will possess and display the below attributes.
- Positive Attitude - Maintains a good outlook toward work, coworkers, and customers; Displays excellent customer service and leaves customers smiling; Strives to affect others positively;
- Confidence - Exhibits confidence in self and in work; Confident in ability to overcome obstacles; Comfortable with experiencing failures on the way to ultimate success.
- Strategic Thinker - Uses logic to think through problems and decisions; Consistently attempts solving problems/making decisions prior to seeking assistance.
- Adaptability - Views changes and new situations as opportunities for learning or growth; Has a positive attitude and overcomes challenges; Learns from failures and is not deterred by them; Willing to accept and embrace change when needed.
- Collaboration - Works effectively in a team; Facilitates mutually beneficial relationships; Strives to achieve team goals; Able to put personal differences aside for the benefit of the team; Proactively offers to help.
- Decision Making - Able to operate in an autonomous environment; works well under pressure; Balances multiple and often conflicting priorities; Comfortable with asking for help.
- Presentation Skills - Comfortable presenting in internal and external meetings. Able to clearly communicate an idea to others.
- Information Technology Fluency - Comfortable with basic productivity software; Basic ability to manipulate, store, delete, copy, and move digital files; Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Experience of an Ideal Candidate:
In addition to the above, all candidates must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Related professional experience in domestic logistics, international logistics, customs brokerage, procurement, or supply chain
- Professional experience in a sales position
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
It is preferred, but not required, that candidates have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline
- Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly Commissions with no ceiling
- Potential Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Savings Plan (Traditional & Roth Plans)
- Annual Corporate Sponsored 401k Contributions
- Health Insurance - employee and dependents (PPO & HMO)
- Dental Insurance - employee and dependents
- Vision Insurance - employee and dependents
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Various Additional Perks & Benefits
For company information please visit us at www.clutchgl.com
Equipment Mechanic - Mobile
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!